Dominating the Field Ch. 02

Story Info
A Milf dreams of being a ref's new slave.
5.2k words
4.21
20.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the sun beat down on the bleachers outside of the soccer field. She looked down at the field and caught his eye. He saw that she was looking and shook his head as he held the whistle pursed in his lips. She could feel the small shakes of desire filtering into her as she watched him run up and down the field. He would occasionally go over and talk to one of the other referees or bend over and wait for the players to move back up the field. She felt like everyone was watching her stare at his ass. She would try and watch the game ,but after a few moments her eyes would wonder back to him. Every single time their eyes met she would feel the heat rush into her face. She licked her lips as she watched him lift up his shirt and fan himself with her shirt.

"Focus.. focus why are you here? Rylee remember Rylee is why you are here." She watched Rylee run up and down the field wildly. She kept flogging her brain to attention when even the smallest slip occurred. Rylee had even managed to score once as the goalie tried to dive for the ball only to watch it slip through his legs. Rylee jumped up and down frantically after making her goal. So much so that she had to race back up the field as the rest of the players chased after the ball.

The game dragged on for a couple more hours as she managed to keep up with the pace of the game and focus on Rylee. Julia finally emerged from the parking lot and sat down beside her.

"Sorry sorry but James didn't have a clean uniform and we had to wash one for him. How much did I miss?" She watched as Julia took a swing from the massive Starbucks she always carried. She ran her fingers across her shorts as she pointed toward the other goal and described the goal that Rylee had just made. Julia seemed a bit impressed.

"So then it looks like Michael is doing his job as a dad for once then." Julia nudged her in the ribs and then put the coffee to one side. Michael wouldn't show up until the game was nearly over more than likely. Julia continued to talk as she watched the game. She watched as the referee she longed for ran across to the sidelines and scooped up the ball. He held it above his head with his back turned to the crowd. She could only imagine her hands rubbing against his back and legs as he forced her head to rub against his crotch. His hands gently massaging her scalp as she kneeled at..

"Houston to Andy come in? God and you got onto me for starring at him. If you looked any harder his shorts would have burn holes in them." Julia laughed and cheered her son on as he managed to make a nice block of a kick. Julia beat her hands down on the bleachers as he soon after tripped and fell.

"I just haven't been sleeping well." She rubbed her eyes as Julia laughed.

"You mean you have been sleeping alone. I thought Michael was talking reconciliation? Isn't that why he has been Super Dad all of a sudden?" Julia continued to watch as her son ran up and down the field.

"Yeah but maybe I should play the field some." Julia choked on the coffee she was drinking and looked over at her with surprise.

"So that solid week you called me crying about Michael what was that?" She shrugged and looked back down at the field and smiled.

"Maybe I am over Michael." She saw Julia look down at the field towards the referee she was watching and mutter something. The rest of the game seemed to pass with renewed speed as she and Julia would exchange occasional glances as a child scored or Julia caught her starring. She was walking back to the bleachers after getting Rylee buckled into her booster seat and turning on the DVD in the back of van as she saw a sign. They were wanting volunteers for new referees. She walked over to the table and looked down at the sign up sheet. She palmed the pencil and was about to put it back when she heard his voice.

"Hey Mrs. Walters right." She gulped and turned to look behind her. Please don't be him. Please don't be him. She could already feel her body reacting to him before she even saw his face.

"Uh yeah that me." She laughed nervously as she saw his smiling face starring back at him. She wanted to smack herself in the face as she remembered what she said. She looked down to his crotch and then back up at his face nervously. She felt naked as she looked at him. Like he could see every inch of skin that she had tried to cover up.

"Well I'm Richard Grayson .... and if I hear one Batman joke I am gonna spank you. I saw you looking at the sign-up sheet for our referee slots for the tournament and I will just tell you right now. We could really use you. "

"Holy Ass Slap Batman." She instantly put her hands over her mouth. He smiled and laughed at her. She tried to put her hands over her chest and appear to be comfortable.

"Yeah but we still would like to have you as a referee. Even if your sense of humor is somewhat skewed. I mean you are a good parent and you show up every weekend. If your still feeling ancy about it I will take it upon myself to train you." She bit her lip and looked at him.

"Personally?" She thought about the last few times she fantasized about him. She could feel her nipples harden in the bra she was wearing. She began to rub her thighs and shift nervously from one foot to the other.

"Yeah just come back over to the field house over beside the snack bar and we can sit down and go over the rules and get you into a uniform." She jammed a fingernail into her hand.

"Oh why not besides it will be better than sitting in the stands all the time." Her breaths came at a bit quicker pace as she looked at him.

"Ok then I will see you back here on Thursday at about 4:30?" She nodded and walked back to her van. What the hell was she going to do now?

She walked down the gravel road to the field house and shrugged her shoulders and let out a nervous breath as she saw it appear in the distance. She looked at her watch and saw that it was almost a quarter til. The door turned with audible squeak as she walked in.

"You're late." The voice sounded like a growl. She felt a slight tremble form in her voice.

"Uh I'm sorry but, .." He walked toward her with a heavy scowl on his face. He was wearing pants, t-shirt, and a set of boots. She thought he would at least be wearing his uniform. What was going on with him.

"But nothing I told you to be here at 4:30 .. and what time is it now?" She shifted her feet back and forth as she watched him. The words tried to form in her throat but nothing would come out.

"Well we will deal with that later, first off strip. All of it now." She felt her eyes grow wide as she looked at him. He did not budge as he looked at her. What the hell does she do now. She looked back up at him.

"Do it now. That was not a question." She reached down and began to remove her shoes. She felt him sit down at a nearby chair and watch as she began to remove her pants. She felt him eye her ass as he noted that she wasn't wearing any panties.

"So that's why your nipples were hard the other day. You were just cold huh. Well I am glad I went to the supply room and brought some with me then. Here put these on." She held up the small black G-String as she slid it up her thighs. She pulled the shirt up and over her head as she looked over at him.

"The bra too Sir?" He slapped her ass.

"I said everything didn't I and don't doddle anymore." She felt the black sports bra slid over her head as she tossed it onto to the pile with the rest of her clothes. He looked at the pile and then her and nodded.

"Is that how you treat your home. You just toss everything around. Be a good girl and pick it up and fold it neatly and then place it in one of the lockers and give me the key." She quickly folded up the pants and shirt. She reached down and pulled off her socks and began balling them.

"Nope I said folded and what are you doing?"

"I am balling the socks." He shook his head no and she felt a hard slap to her G-String clad ass. She instantly unballed them and folded them neatly and put them on top of the pile and handed the clothes to him.

"Good girl now on your knees and wait while I put your things up." She watched him walk over to the locker and unlock it and pull out a small package. She watched him lock up her clothes. She could feel the nervousness grow in her stomach. Was this all she got to wear? Just as she was beginning to worry she saw the package slam into the floor in front of her. Her knees ached as she eased forward.

"Put that on.. no questions." She grabbed for the pile of clothes and examined them. The usual black and white striped shirt she was expecting was replaced with a pink and white mid-rift baring polo shirt. She gulped as she held it up over her chest. He smiled as he watched her look at the various clothes. She stood up and pulled the pink sports bra over her breasts. She felt a light slap to her ass.

"I am waiting." She slid the small shorts up her thighs. She reached back and could feel the bottoms of her ass cheeks. The shorts were not made for the soccer field. She felt him walk around her. His hand slipped around her waist and then down and over her ass. She stretched and felt her shirt rise up as his hands drifted across her bare stomach. Another slap flogged her back to attention.

"We'll start out with a quick test of your knowledge of the game of soccer. For each question you miss there will be a small penalty." She felt a small twinge of anticipation as she sat down at the small table.

"You have ten minutes to answer all 50 questions. Anyone you don't answer will be considered wrong. Now get to it. Unless you don't want to be a ref then you may go but I want my uniform back." She let out a small breath.

"And my clothes?" She shifted from side to side as she watched him laugh. He pointed to the metal seat in front of the table. She could feel the cold metal on her ass as she sat. Her nipples instantly hardened and stood out as she looked down at the test. The first few questions were easy. She was answering the fifth one as she saw it out of the corner of her eye. She watched him remove his shirt and pull on the referee's jersey. A flash of desire surged through her body. Her stomach felt like a few dozen butterflies had formed. She watched him remove his boots one by one and then unzip his pants. She watched him pull up the referee shorts and walk back over to the table she sat at. She looked up at the clock.

"Oh my god that was not ten minutes." He frowned as he looked at the paper. She had only answered 11 questions and she watched as he pulled out a red pen and marked three wrong.

"But I did my best I promise I did my best." She got on her knees and grabbed at his waist.

"Your best you starred at me the entire time when I was changing. You expect me to let you be one of my referees when you can't even keep yourself focused for ten minutes. Give me back my uniform now." She grabbed at his waist.

"Please please I want to be a referee. I will do anything. Just please don't send me away." She felt his hand reach down and rub her ass through the tiny shorts she was wearing. She awkwardly leaned into the caress. He smiled as he looked down at her.

"Well first lets see if you are up to the rigors of the job. For that we will need to see if your fit. Now give me 50 pushups now." She didn't hesitate as she dropped down onto all fours. She looked down at the floor and then spread her arms and as she lifted herself off the floor. She managed to quickly push out the first twenty reps. She found that the next ten were a bit harder.

"Come on girl if you want to be a referee you have to have some strength in those arms. Now push." She felt her arms begin to burn as she pushed up for the fiftieth time. Her chest rose and fell as she felt the drops of sweat begin to form on her forehead. That had to prove to him that she was serious.

"Well good now we can test those stomach muscles. On your back and give me 50 situps now." She groaned as she turned over onto her back and began to do the situps. Her stomach muscles burned as she tried to lift her body up with her abs. The remainder of the workout routine felt like agony as he made her do obliques, then shuttle runs, jumping jacks. He kneeled beside her as she did the pelvic thrusts. His hand pressed right against her ass cheek as she eased her hips up and down again. She smiled as she looked over at him.

"How am I doing coach?" She winked at him.

"Fair. " His one word response seemed to frighten her as she went back to the pelvic thrusts. Her ass tightened as she moved her hips up for the final time. She could feel his hand slide off of her ass as he stood up.

"Well you pass the physical test ,but that is not all you need to be a good ref. You need to be able to take direction. Can you do that?" She felt his hand caress her face.

"Yes I promise I will do anything you need me to do. Anything you want." She rubbed her breasts and walked toward him as she grabbed his leg with hers and pressed her crotch into his hip. Her hand trailed up and down his chest.

"Good I am glad that you are willing to go that far. Now get back down on your knees and pull down your shorts." She smiled at him as she bent at the waist and pulled her shorts down to her knees. Her hands rubbed up and down her ass as she came to rest on her knees.

"Now pull your top and bra up and rub your nipples." Oh god not that. She did as he said and pulled the top and bra up. Her nipples hardened as she looked up at him. Her hands reached down and rubbed her thighs.

"Good Girl now slip your hand into those panties and rub yourself. I know that is what you want to do. You have been starring at me all day haven't you. You want it right now don't you." She tried to calm herself but it is no use. Every single small touch she gave herself sent tremors through her.

"What are you thinking about right now?" It was the first time his tone seemed to change.

"Oh god don't make me say it. ...... Ahh ahh how good it feels to do what I am told. Its soo good." Her hands traced the "V" of her crotch as she looked back up at him. The words had drifted out as a half moan mixed with a studder. He looked down at her and smiled. She continued to rub her crotch slowly as small catches in her voice betrayed how much she needed him. She squeezed her eyes closed and just let the sensations drift into her mind. The smoothness of the skin of her inner thigh. How the small stubble on her crotch felt underneath her hand. The waves of electricity that came from rubbing her clit. She shoved a finger inside her pussy and began working it in and out and around and around inside her.

"Ahhh ahh cum please now?" The words barely made sense as she strained to say them. Please that was all she wanted right at that moment. Just let her have it and maybe she could think strait for once.

"Ahhh please please with sugar on top." She remembered Rylee saying it yesterday when she wanted Ice cream and she got her Ice cream. Please let her have this right now.

"Stop and lick your fingers and stand." No! I don't want to stop. Just let me have it please. She felt the waistband of the panties then shorts rub across her palm and finger tip as she withdrew her hand. Her fingers entered her mouth as she felt the slight tanginess of herself. She looked up at him as she ran her tongue across her thumb and down her palm. She had to lick nearly every inch of her hand before he was satisfied. She pushed her foot down onto the cold floor and stood up on her wobbly knees. It was all she could do to keep from falling. She stood in front of him. He walked over to her. His hand slipped into the back of her shorts and then she felt him begin to pull her shorts down.

"What are you doing?" She tried to reach back and grab the shorts ,but she quickly found his hand just yanked them down and off of her. Her ass twitched as his hand traced the G-String he initially had given her to wear. She watched him place the shorts on a pile.

"What I am doing is what you wanted. I knew you never wanted to be a referee. You wanted something else didn't you." His hand rubbed her back as he began to pull the shirt off of her.

"But I humored you just in case I was wrong ,but now I see exactly what you wanted. You want me to wind my hand around in your hair and shove my cock in your mouth. That is what you wanted isn't it." Yes she wanted it more and more as he said it. She could feel the dampness spread between her thighs.

"How many women would have willingly worn that and masturbated in front of someone they barely know. Well you know something that is exactly what you are going to get. Now pull off the shirt and bra and get back on your knees. " She hesitated a second before she again dropped to her knees.

"You know your friend Julia set you up. She told me all about you." God Julia why did you tell him? She bit her lip as she tried to keep her hands away from her crotch.

"Is that what you want to do right now. You want to finish what you started a minute ago?" She looked up at him and nodded furiously as she rubbed her thighs harder.

"Good as it should be .. maybe I will even let you cum ,but first you have to convince me." She didn't know what she had to do to convince him ,but she was sure she could do it.

"Yes Sir I will do whatever I need to do to convince you. Please just let me." She smiled her biggest smile at him as she rubbed the inside of his thigh. The shorts he was wearing were a smooth nylon mesh. She slipped her hand inside the shorts at the bottom. Her eyes traveled up his body and looked at his face. A curt nod was all the indication she needed to pull his shorts down. She reached into the boxers he was wearing and began to massage his cock. Her thumb traveled over the head and then down the shaft. A slight groan escaped his lips.

"That's a good girl." She looked up at him with her eyes full of longing as her hand continued to caress his manhood. She slipped her hand back down and rubbed the inside of his crotch.

"May I suck your cock Sir? Please I want to feel it in my mouth. I want to lick and suck it and convince you that I want to be yours." She watched his eyes roll back into his head as he leaned against a nearby chair. She reached up with the other hand and rubbed his thigh through the shorts. His hand reached down and grabbed her pony tail and wound it around his wrist. She pressed her teeth together and felt him pull her closer to his crotch. Her hands reached up and pulled his boxers down and began to kiss his cock.

"That's a good girl. Are you going to be good and do exactly what I say?" She nodded frantically as she took his cock into her mouth and began to pump her head up and down. Her tongue drifted across the head as she swirled her tongue. His hand released her pony tail and began to run through her hair. She let his cock slip out of her mouth as she began to lick up and down the sides.

"Easy girl use lighter licks and run your tongue up and down the shaft. That a girl. " She reached down and began to rub the insides of her thighs. She felt the silkiness of her panties as she rubbed the skin on her thighs. His cock twitched as her tongue zig zagged up the shaft of his cock. His breathing was becoming more raged as she began to slide her hand up and down as she sucked harder. His hand rubbed down her back. She looked up and saw that his eyes were closed. She inched her hand closer and slide them into her panties. A slightly stifled moan escaped the space around his cock.

"What are you doing down there slave?" She looked up to see his eyes boring right back down into him. She instantly pulled her hand out of her panties. His arm reached down and pulled his boxers and shorts back up and grabbed her by the arm.

"Stand up little girl and bend over the table." She nervously got up and bent over the table. She saw him walk over to her purse and pick it up and dump its contents onto the floor.

12