Domination

Story Info
A hot wife gets the treatment she wants from you.
1.5k words
3.58
35.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I would never find someone who would meet my sexual desires. That is until my husband introduced me to you. I could tell how much you wanted me from the moment you laid your eyes on me. Your loose fitting pants couldn’t hide your raging hard on you had, no doubt thinking about laying me over your desk and fucking the shit out of me. I couldn’t believe how soaked my panties got that day knowing you were so hard and it was because of me.

I wasted no time planning a night when I could have you come over and fuck me with that cock of yours. Finally the perfect opportunity came up; my husband told me he had to go away on a business trip for the weekend. I took him to the airport, saw him off, went directly to a payphone, and called you. I asked if you were busy tonight because I needed some help around the house and my husband had just left for the weekend. You were more than happy to come over and help; you didn’t even ask what I needed. I was so turned on and my pussy was getting so wet in anticipation of that night that I had to run to the bathroom and bring myself to an orgasm before I could leave the airport. I got home and got ready for you.

Pretty soon there was a knock on the door and I was surprised to see it was you already. I opened up the door and you walked in. You didn’t even wait for me to say hello as you pressed me up against the wall and kissed me hard. I was so turned on by your dominance that I almost came right there. I undid your pants and found that you weren’t wearing any underwear. Your cock was rock hard and ready for me to suck it. I no sooner grabbed it in my hands, than you pulled your head away from mine and pushed me down to my knees. I took every inch of you in my mouth and started to suck you hard. Faster and faster your cock slipped in and out of my mouth. I reached and grabbed your balls and began to massage and squeeze them. You reached down and grabbed my head and held me still while you began to thrust your dick in and out of my mouth yourself. I let you do that for a while until I could tell you were about ready to cum, then I reached around and grabbed your ass with both hands and made you stop thrusting. Then I started fucking you harder with my mouth this time, determined to make you cum hard. You let out a cry of pleasurable pain as my fingernails dug into your ass while I guided you in and out f my mouth. I t didn’t take long for you to reach an orgasm. I swallowed every drop of your hot cum that your cock shot down my throat. When you had recovered from your orgasm, I led you upstairs.

When we got to the bedroom, there was a table of assorted toys next to the bed. As I took off the shirt and shorts I was wearing, I told you that I had been very bad and that I needed punished badly. You couldn’t stop staring at what I was wearing; I had on a black leather bra with a chain clap on the back and a black pair of crotchless rubber panties. You wasted no time in picking up on the game I wanted to play and you played it well. You told me to get down on the floor on my hands and knees. I did as you commanded as you walked over to the table and picked up a short chain leash and a black leather whip.

“How bad have you been?” You asked as you walked slowly back towards me with an evil grin on your face. “Do you need a good whipping and ass fucking to teach you a lesson?”

“Yes, yes whip me hard!” I screamed.

The whip cracked hard against my firm ass as the first feeling of extreme pleasurable pain shot through my body.

“Do it again!” I begged.

The whip hit me again and I could feel my ass getting red from the hits. You had enough of the whip and brought the leash over and attached it to the chains on the back of my bra.

“Tell me where you jelly lube is.” You demanded in a husky sexual voice.

I pointed towards a drawer on the nightstand and you went over and got the tube out. At the angle I was at, my asshole was exposed though my crotchless panties so you were able to just push them out of the way. I could feel your fingers in my ass as you lubed up my hole. My pussy was drenched from my excitement. Finally I felt you tighten up your hold on the leash so that you could hold me still as you slid your hard cock into my tight ass. I could feel you slowly filling my ass with your cock, until finally you were completely inside me.

“Fuck me hard!” I demanded.

You held my leash tight as you started thrusting in and out of my ass. I looked up to see myself in the full-length mirror on wall. Seeing myself leashed up and under your control as you fucked my ass made my pussy explode in orgasm. You continued to pump me fast and hard. I panted out your name with each thrust. Faster and faster you fucked me until your cock exploded your load of hot cum into my ass. You undid my leash, stood me up, removed my bra and panties, and told me to lie down on the bed. As I did that, you grabbed the handcuffs off the table and hand cuffed my hands together and then to the headboard. Then you grabbed the two pair of leg cuffs, spread my legs apart and cuffed them to the footboard. You straddle me and kissed me deep and hard, then started kissing your way down my body. You stopped at my breasts just long enough to play with my nipples and tease them while I moaned in pleasure. You continued down until you got to my pussy. I could feel you teasing my lips with your tongue. You circled you tongue around my opening until I begged you to eat me out. Finally you thrust your tongue into my hot wet pussy. I squealed with pleasure as you sucked my pussy hard. Your tongue ran wild inside me as you played with my clit in your teeth. I could feel my orgasm coming on fast as you kept sucking. Finally my pussy exploded and I could feel you sucking all the juice you could get.

“Undo me now!” I demanded. I wanted to pleasure you as you did to me.

You undid the hand and leg cuffs and I told you to lie down. You cooperated perfectly as I cuffed you to the bed. Your cock was standing hard and ready to be fucked again, but I wasn’t ready for that yet. I reached over and grabbed a candle that I had burning next to the bed and held it in my hand as I began kissing your neck and shoulders. I ran my tongue down your shoulders to your chest and around your nipples. Slowly, I dripped some hot wax onto your chest. You let out a surprised cry of pain, but it quickly turned into a moan of pleasure as I licked and sucked it off. You begged me to do it again, so I dropped a few more drops down your chest and stomach then licked and sucked my way down to your cock. I teased your cock with my tongue for a second before I climbed up onto you and guided my soaked pussy onto your waiting cock. I slid myself onto you slowly taking pleasure in feeling you slowly filling me up. You started to try to thrust your cock into my pussy and I demanded you to stop, this was my turn to fuck you. I started to work myself up and down on you. Your cock slid in and out of me, harder and harder I rammed my pussy down onto you until I felt myself ready to cum. I started to move faster and faster determined to make you cum with me. Faster and harder I went as I reached down and grabbed your ass with my hands. My nails dug into your ass making you with moan with pleasure.

“I’m cumming now!” I screamed as I pumped myself up and down faster on your cock.

I felt you tense up and shoot your wad of cum into me just as I exploded into a mind-blowing orgasm. I collapsed on top of you for a few minutes until I regained control of my body. Then I undid you from the bed and sent you home. I was happy with the job that you had done, and knew that you would be making more house calls in the future.