Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You run your finger all over my entrance until you push gently at the opening. I moan as your finger slips all the way into my ass. You start to finger fuck my ass and I'm in complete bliss. After a little while you slip a second finger inside me and then a third. I start pushing back against you begging you to fuck me.

"Yes baby, beg me to fuck your ass," you order.

"Please baby, take my ass! Finger fuck my tight asshole! Oh God, I love it! Please baby, fuck me!" I cry out.

You smile with satisfaction and then pull your fingers out of me. "No baby! Don't stop baby! I need you to fuck me! Please!"

You just smile and take out a vibrator from the nightstand. I smile and stop my complaining, I lay my head down and wait for you to enter me with the vibrator.

You lube up the vibrator and then I feel the tip pressed against my anus. I feel the throb of vibrations and I moan loudly. Then I feel you push the entire length up into me. It hurts for a second but then the throbbing vibrations take over me. I lay there and let you push the vibrator in and out of my willing ass. You reach around with one hand and start to play with my nipple as you fuck me with the vibrator. Then you get an idea.

You kneel behind me and place your mound up against the end of the vibrator. When you slowly pull back the vibrator slides out of my ass and when you push back it slides back in. Now both of your hands are free. You reach around to play with both my nipples as you take my ass with the vibrator. You slide your hands down my sides until your holding on to my hips pushing the vibrator into me and letting it slip back out before thrusting it back in again. You realize this is how I must feel when I fuck you from behind and you really enjoy the feeling. "I kind of like this, " you say. "Maybe we should get a strap-on."

I'm practically in heaven to hear you say this. It feels wonderful to have the woman I love fucking my ass. After a while you get tired of this and you pull back letting the slippery vibrator fall out of my ass. I groan a little but I'm ready for something else too.

You untie my hands and roll me over unto my back. You mount my face again and I hungrily grab your hips and pull you to my mouth. I go from thrusting my tongue inside you and licking and sucking your clit. You take my soft cock into your mouth and slowly tease me with your tongue to get me hard again. With my cock rock hard in your mouth I attack your swollen clit, sucking it into my mouth and teasing it with my tongue. You start humping my face uncontrollably and then you explode, cumming all over my face. I lick up as many juices as I can before you pull away.

You surprise me, instead of resting for a few minutes to recover from your orgasm, you turn around and mount my cock. You push down hard taking my cock deep inside you. You bounce up and down wildly on my cock. I watch your breasts jump up and down as you ride me. I know your close to another orgasm the way you're attacking my cock so I grab your hips and start to meet your thrusts. You grunt each time I push up to meet you until you scream and plunge down on my cock one last time. I feel your wetness run down my cock, over my thighs and down on to my ass. I hold you close to me until you start to gently ride me again.

You grab my wrists and push my arms up over my head. You hold me down as you continue to ride me. Then you tie my wrists to the bedposts again. You start wildly bouncing up and down on my cock again. I can't hold back any longer and my body starts to stiffen up. You pull off of me and grab my cock with both hands. You start stroking my cock hard and fast until you feel it start to throb. "Cum for me baby! I want to watch you cum! I want to watch you cum all over yourself baby!" you say in a low sexy voice.

You aim my cock at my chest and stroke it faster. Then I explode. You watch in fascination as my first shot of cum sprays out all over my chest. Then second shot coats my chin and throat and the next few hit my chest and stomach. You watch as the last of my cum slowly drains out of the head of my cock.

You kiss my cock and then lay it down as you slowly climb up my body. You lay down on top of me rubbing your breasts and stomach all over my cum soaked body. You untie my hands and I wrap my arms around you. You kiss me gently and then lick up the drop of cum on my chin. You kiss me again and then we fall back asleep in each others arms.

We awake in the morning, you still laying on top of me and we start to kiss. We kiss for a while until we realize what a mess we both are covered in my cum. We both laugh about this, then you get up and go into the bathroom. You come back with a wash cloth wiping yourself off. You lay down next to me and clean me off also. Then you put the wash cloth on the night stand and start to kiss my chest. You work your way to my nipples and start to kiss and lick them. I moan and ask you, "I take it you're ready for more?"

"Take me baby, any way you want me," you reply.

This surprises me because you usually like to be the more dominant participant in our little sex games. I guess you must have really enjoyed me taking control last night. I ask you to kneel on the bed.

You sit up and kneel and I go and get the cloth belt from my robe. I stand up on the bed and tie your wrists together with one end, lift the belt up raising your hands over your head and tie the other end to hook I screwed into the ceiling. I step back and admire your naked, vulnerable body on display for me.

I reach down and grab your breasts as my cock dangles in front of your face. You try to take me into your mouth but I pull away. I massage your breasts for a few moments and then tease your nipples. Once your nipples are fully hard I pinch them roughly causing you to moan. I slide my hands down your stomach to your mound. I run my fingers through your pubic hair and then gently tug on them causing you to yelp.

I move behind you and start to rub your back. I slowly work my way down your naked body to your ass. I massage your buttocks for a few minutes and then slap them hard. Instead of crying out in pain you moan loudly. I know you're turned on now but I reach between your legs to check anyway. You're so wet your juices are running down your leg.

I slap your inner thigh telling you to spread your legs a little more. You do so, lowering your body a little which pulls even harder on the belt holding your arms up. You feel even more vulnerable now since you're unable to move your arms at all. I lay down on my back in front of you placing my head between your legs. You stare at my cock lustfully as I begins to lick and suck on your clitoris.

You moan and try to push yourself into my face but having your arms held up you can't move any farther down. I could tease you but I want to make you cum so I suck your hard clit into my mouth and tease it with my tongue. I slip two fingers inside you and start stroking your g-spot. Within seconds your hips start to buck. You start to thrash almost pulling the hook out of the ceiling. You start groaning loudly as you feel your orgasm coming. Your body stiffens and I taste your juices flowing out of you. I hold your hips steady as your orgasm overcomes you and I lap up your juices as they spill out of you.

When your orgasm subsides I move behind you and slip my cock inside of you. Still overwhelmed by your orgasm you're hardly aware of what is happening. I pump my cock in and out of you and after a while you start talking dirty to me, encouraging me to fuck your pussy harder.

I lose control and start driving into you. After a few minutes I realize I'm going to cum if I don't stop soon so I slowly pull out of your tight pussy. You start to beg me for more but then I stand up in front of you.

You smile and start to lick your wetness off of my cock. You lick every inch of my rod and then start to lick my testicles too. I grab you by the hair and force my cock into your mouth. You tease my cock with your tongue as I fuck your mouth. I drive into your mouth over and over again until I feel my orgasm start. I pull out and spray my cum all over your breast and stomach. You moan as you feel the hot liquid spraying your naked body and when I'm done you take me in your mouth and lick my cock clean.

I untie your hands and you collapse to the bed. I take the wash cloth and clean off your breasts and stomach and then we fall back to sleep in each other's arms.

12