Domination in the Park

Story Info
A short story about a guy dominating a girl in nature.
1.7k words
4.03
12.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Declan26
Declan26
27 Followers

It was a warm sunny afternoon. Brenda and Jake were walking in the park. They were in the area which was already part of the surrounding forest. So it was nicely cool under the trees and they were almost alone. Brenda's boyfriend was on a conference for almost the whole week, so she had some time to spend with her friends. She knew Jake for a long time and they were good friends.

They were discussing a popular book.

"This domination stuff is intriguing," Brenda said.

"It is. It's really interesting," Jake replied. "You like it?" he asked after a moment.

"I don't know. In a way it's appealing to be as a woman dominated by a man."

"Did you try it?"

"Oh no. Besides my darling doesn't like to experiment."

"A little bit boring."

"It can be, yes."

They were walking for a while when Jake suggested, "You know Brenda, we could try some really innocent stuff now, if you want."

Brenda was looking at him. "You know that I have a boyfriend."

"That's why I'm suggesting just some basic innocent domination."

"Interesting. You did it already before?"

"No never, so it's also for me something completely new."

They were walking for some time in complete silence.

"Well why not. But don't forget that I'm not single." Brenda decided.

"Ok. You are sure?"

"I think so."

"Brenda stop," Ordered Jake.

Brenda stopped abruptly and lowered her gaze. Jake looked around, they were alone. He stepped in front of her and watched her for a while.

"From now on you will do exactly as I say. You will completely obey me," he said.

Brenda was getting butterflies in her stomach. Jake slowly stepped around her and intensively checked her figure. She was dressed in a nice summer knee length dress and she was wearing cute slippers.

Jake was standing again in front of Her. He wasn't quite sure what to do.

"Look me in my eyes," he ordered and Brenda obeyed.

"Lift your right hand. Nice. Lower it and now lift your left hand. Good girl. Lower it. Lower you gaze."

Jake was watching her. He still couldn't quite get it that she completely obeyed him. It was exciting for him.

"Get on your knees."

Brenda got on her knees in front of him and waited for further orders. Jake walked around her commenting how a good obedient girl she was. From time to time he checked if they were still alone.

"Get up. That's not good, you have dirty knees. Wipe your knees clean."

Jake was wondering how far he could go. He waited until she was finished with her knees.

"Lick your lips very slowly. Not bad. Now look me in my eyes, lick your lips again and play with your hair like you would try to seduce me."

Jake saw that Brenda was hesitating for a moment, but then she did it. She was really good at it. She was turning him on.

"Ok, now walk in front of me." Jake ordered.

Brenda started to walk on the path. Jake waited for a moment and then followed her.

"Now I can admire your figure."

She could feel his eyes on her. She could imagine how he was checking her body. It excited her.

"You have beautiful legs," he complimented her. "Move your hips."

Brenda started to move her hips as she walked down the path. She felt naughty.

"I love that, I love how your ass is moving." Jake smiled to himself, he was really enjoying it.

"Move your dress a little bit higher," Jake ordered.

Brenda obeyed but she moved the dress very little.

"Higher... a little bit more... higher...now it's ok"

Jake was satisfied. The dress was covering only her ass. He could almost see her panties. Brenda felt exposed showing her legs like this. Jake was admiring her legs for a while.

"Stop," he ordered. "Now bend over."

Brenda hesitated just for a moment and obeyed. She knew that this was going already a little bit too far, but she couldn't stop. She was slowly loosing it.

Jake could see her panties under the dress.

"Cute panties you have. Get up and start walking again."

Jake was leading her to a bench which was located off the path in a nice secluded place. He ordered Brenda to sit down on the bench. She sat down and lowered her gaze. She was getting nervous not knowing what will happen next. Jake was checking the surroundings. They were alone. He was standing in front of her and silently watching her.

"Cross your legs... seductively," Jake ordered. She did it slowly and very seductively.

"Dangle your feet," he continued.. "Nice. Take off your slippers."

She did it. She was sitting barefoot with crossed legs and dangling her feet.

Jake watched her for a while and then continued.

"Brenda, caress your breasts and belly."

Jake was wondering if she would do it. She raised slowly her hands and started to caress her belly. Then her fingers went up to her breasts and she caressed them gently.

"Play with your nipples."

She obeyed him. Jake was getting more and more excited. He ordered her to caress her legs. She obeyed.

Jake made her stop. He was watching her intensively.

"Take off your bra and give it to me," he said.

Brenda looked at Jake and quickly lowered her gaze again. She slowly put down the shoulder straps of her dress. He glimpsed her bra. She unhooked her bra. Then she removed her bra, all the time hiding her breasts under the dress. She put the shoulders straps back on and gave her bra to Jake. Jake touched the warm bra and he smelled it.

"You smell really good," he said. "Put the bra in your bag, you wont need it anymore."

"Brenda, now you will take off your panties and give them to me," Jake ordered.

Brenda didn't move, she sat motionless on the bench.

Jake waited for a while and then commanded, "I said, take off your panties."

He was surprised by himself that he went so far. Brenda's fingers went automatically under her dress. She was pulling her panties down before she knew what she was doing. Then she couldn't stop it anymore. She took her panties off and she was holding them in her hands. Jake couldn't believe that she obeyed him.

"Give them to me," he said.

Brenda gave him her panties which she was still wearing a moment ago. Jake touched her panties. They were soaked with her pussy's wet. He went with his fingers through her panties and smelled them. The smell of her pussy made him crazy.

"You are a good girl."

Jake put the panties away in his trouser pocket.

"Put your slippers on and get up," Jake ordered.

Brenda obeyed and soon they were walking on the path again. Jake was trailing her. She felt naked without her bra and panties and she could feel Jake's look on her. She felt uncomfortable but also excited. A couple came walking down the path in the opposite direction. She had the feeling that they could see that she didn't wear any underwear and that they were staring at her. It was only her imagination going wild.

When they were alone again Jake ordered her to raise her dress. But this time she had to raise it to her waist. Brenda was walking on the path showing her naked ass to Jake. She could feel the warm breeze between her legs. It was turning her on even more. She also had to move her hips. She felt really naughty. Jake was staring at her beautiful ass and praising it. Then he ordered her to stop. She stopped and Jake was waiting for a while behind her. Then he slowly walked in front of her. Brenda could feel his stare on her pussy. He was admiring her pussy for a while and she felt really exposed.

"Now we go into the forest to find a nice hidden place where no one will bother us," Jake said.

Brenda got a sinking feeling in her stomach. She wanted to say that she had enough, that they should stop. But she couldn't. She followed Jake into the forest instead. Jake found a nice hidden place. Brenda got more and more nervous. He ordered her to stand with her back against a huge tree. She was still holding her dress up and showing her pussy. Jake took his time and watched her intensively.

"I shouldn't be doing it. It's Jake and I have a boyfriend," she thought. "This is going to far." She was trying to convince herself to walk away from this.

"Touch your pussy," Jake ordered.

Immediately without thinking one of her hands moved down and touched her pussy. A thrill went through her body.

"What am I doing," Brenda thought.

"Play with yourself."

Brenda started to stroke her wet pussy. Her fingers went up and down and around her clit.

"Put your fingers in your pussy."

She obeyed. First one then two fingers were going in and out of her pussy. She started to moan.

"Good girl. Lick your fingers."

She was licking the wet off her fingers, slowly and seductively. Jake was staring at her. He could never imagine that she would go so far.

"Make yourself come," Jake ordered.

Brenda was staring at Jake still licking her fingers.

Jake was wondering if she will do it. But Brenda was already to far, she couldn't stop even if she would want to. She leaned back on the tree and closed her eyes. She was playing again with her pussy. The feeling that she didn't have any control over her body made her crazy horny. She breathed deeply. She moaned louder. She completely forgot that she was out in the forest. Then she came. She came long and hard. Her pussy dripped over her fingers.

After a while she opened her eyes. She saw Jake standing there speechless. She slowly licked her fingers clean watching Jake. Jake gave her her panties. She put her panties and her bra on.

"That was unbelievable," Jake said.

"It was crazy," Brenda replied. "Promise me, that you won't tell anyone about this. Promise."

"Of course, I promise. It will be our secret." Jake said.

They returned slowly back to the path and continued their walk.

The end

Declan26
Declan26
27 Followers