Dominatrix and Public Humiliation

Story Info
My first time with a Mistress and public humiliation.
2k words
4.33
43.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the true story of my first time with a dominatrix.

It was three years ago. At that point I'd been with a lot of men so I was already very good at taking cocks, or cock shaped items down my throat and up my ass, so I was looking forward to having a Domme use a strapon on me.

What I was looking forward to more was the humiliation. No woman in my real life knows about my secrets. Sometimes I call a paid phonesex line and talk to women all about my gay experiences. I tell them everything. How I lie and pretend to be straight. How I meet men online and let them fuck and use me. When they laugh at me and make fun of me it gets me so worked up. I especially love being called a faggot. I like being degraded and humiliated in general but there's something about being called a faggot that drives me wild. Especially when a woman says it.

So I love humiliation. And I really love public humiliation. At that point I'd only done it to myself. Buying panties in stores and asking sales girls if they have them in my size. Buying dildos in sex shops and telling the employees the dildo is for me. It's so embarrassing and I love it.

So when I was looking for a Dominatrix online and I saw an ad called "public humiliation and domination", I clicked on it immediately. The pictures showed a tall, beautiful, voluptuous blonde in leather wearing a huge black strapon dildo. I called twice and she didn't pick up. This was a Saturday so I was home. I jerked off to her pictures while riding my dildo and shot a big load, ate it, and went on with my day. I tried her a few more times and she finally picked up.

She had a sexy, mature voice. From her pictures and voice I was guessing she was around 40. She asked if I was interested in public play or just private and I said both. I was so nervous and she could tell. She told me to tell her what I was into. I told her I wanted to be humiliated. With an annoyed tone in her voice she said "obviously bitch. Humiliated how"?

That got my pathetic cock rock hard and I told her everything. All my secrets. That I'm a closet faggot. I want her to call me a faggot, a lot. To make fun of my tiny penis. To slap me and spit on me. Anything else that she wanted to do was fine by me.

She told me that's all doable and told me to meet her at a specific coffee shop in midtown Manhattan that night at eight PM. She told me we'd start there, go to dinner, and then back to her dungeon.

I showed up twenty minutes early. I was wearing jeans, a t shirt, and a pink lace thong with a little ribbon on the back. My heart was racing. She walked in a few minutes late. She was stunning. She looked a lot like the porn star Vicky Vette. She was wearing a tight burgundy sweater which accentuated her large breasts, skin tight, almost painted on jeans and what looked like five inch stilettos. I had described myself and what I'd be wearing so she walked towards me and say down. She put out her hand for me to hold and kiss.

"You must be David. I'm Mistress Julia. You will refer to me as Mistress Julia speak only when spoken to. Do you understand?"

She did not say any of this quietly. Half of the coffee shop heard it. Looking down I said "yes Mistress Julia".

"What was that" she said.

Louder, my face red realizing everyone was looking at us, "yes Mistress Julia".

She told me to pass her the money under the table. I did. She stood up, walked over to me on the other side of the table, said "open your mouth bitch", and when I did she spit directly into my mouth and then slapped me hard across the face. "Swallow!" was all she said before walking out. I got up and followed, head down as I heard laughter and people saying "oh my god" and "what a loser".

She walked down the street like a runway model. All eyes were on her. She was truly stunning. I couldn't keep my eyes off her amazing ass. She looked back and saw me staring. She stopped at the next cross walk and said "do you like my ass faggot? I thought you liked cock? Don't you like cock?"

She said all this more than loudly enough again for everyone else at the cross walk to hear. There were more looks and laughing and whispering.

While we were still waiting to cross she said "well if you like it so much,

get on your fucking knees and kiss it". I hesitated for a moment, looking around, seeing people staring when she suddenly slapped me again. This got audible laughter from the crowd. Someone yelled out "kiss it bitch". She grinned at me as I kneeled down and kissed her beautiful ass. More laughter.

We crossed and walked about another block before we got to the restaurant she had chosen. We stopped outside and she came up to me, closed and out her arms around my neck. She said softly and sweetly, "are you okay with this? Are we going to fast?"

"I'm okay Mistress Julia. I'm sorry I'm just really nervous and there are so many people around."

"Shall we continue then?" she said.

"Yes Mistress Julia"

She smiled and spit on my face. I felt it on my forehead and cheek.

"Let's go bitch".

We walked into the restaurant and it was fairly crowded. The hostess said there'd be about a ten minute wait and we can sit at the bar. She definitely noticed the spit on my face. Mistress Julia looked around and spotted a young, 20 something, beautiful brunette waitress and asked the hostess if we could be seated in her section.

We sat down at the bar and she ordered a glass of chardonnay and a cosmo for me. The male bartender looked her up and down, then looked at me and smirked as he went to make the drinks.

He came back with the drinks and said to me "tip the handsome man bitch". I did and he walked away, whispering to a petty young bartender at the other end of the bar. We sat there sipping our drinks. I felt like such a bitch with my girly pink cosmo.

"How's your drink bitch" she said. "Here, this'll make it better"

She took the glass and drooled into it. The bartender, others at the bar and everyone near by watched. Some in shock. Some openly laughing. Most whispering to each other.

She handed it back to me. "Drink up". I did and the murmuring from the audience got louder.

Just then the hostess who had seen all of this came over and said our table was ready, trying not to laugh.

Mistress Julia followed her to out table and I followed behind, mortified but so turned on.

I pulled out her chair for her and she sat. I sat across from her. She sipped her drink at stared into my eyes. I could barely meet her gaze. I took a drink from my glass, tasting her saliva.

The beautiful waitress came to the table. She introduced herself (her name was Marie) and told us about the specials.

"That all sounds lovely. Marie, I'm Julia and this pathetic piece of shit over here is David. David, tell Marie what's happening right now."

"Ummm...well Mistress Julia is a..."

"Louder bitch! She can't hear you" she said so now everyone seated around us could here.

Speaking up I said "Mistress Julia is a humiliating me in public. She's a dominatrix. She's been spitting on me and slapping me. She made me kiss her ass at a cross walk. She spit into this cosmopolitan she ordered for me. And afterwards we're going back to her dungeon so she can fuck me with a strapon."

The waitress stared. She would either be mortified and not interested in playing along or she would laugh and join in my humiliation. I couldn't tell yet what she thought until she burst out in laughter. She quickly settled down because she was at work after all.

"Oh my god" she said. "That's kinda sick but okay. Did she really spit into your drink? And you're drinking it?"

"Yes he is Marie" Mistress Julia said. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I wouldn't want this lovely young lady to get the wrong idea about you. David, tell Marie what you are and what you like".

My heart raced. I wanted this but I was almost ready to run out of the restaurant. I cleared my throat and said "I'm a faggot. I like black cock. I'm wearing a pink thong right now."

They both burst out in laughter, along with several other people near by.

"Show Marie your panties faggot" Mistress Julia said.

I lifted up my shirt a bit and reached into my waste and pulled up the back of the thong. Marie looked at it and just shook her head.

"Oh my god, this is crazy. Listen guys I don't mean to rush you. I mean, this is hilarious but can I please take your order? I don't want to get in trouble."

"Of course" Mistress Julia said. "I'll have the veal Marsala and the panty wearing faggot over here will have...a side salad.

"Right away" the waitress said walking away chuckling to herself.

The meal continued somewhat normally. My humiliation was constant because everyone around us had heard what I'd said, seen how Mistress Julia was treating me and probably had seen my panties too. When we were nearly done, Mistress Julia got up to go to the restroom. She took about five minutes. Five embarrassing minutes of humiliation without the beautiful Mistress Julia to even look at while everyone around me knew I was a thong wearing faggot. She came back and told me she had a surprise.

"I was talking to our lovely waitress Marie. Seeing as she knows everyone here, I thought she could help me with your dessert."

"Dessert Mistress?"

"Yes faggot. Right now a dishwasher in the back named Carlos is jerking off onto a saucer. He's going to cum in it and then Marie will bring it to the table. A nice saucer full of a strangers cum just for my little faggot. Doesn't that sound nice?"

She said it all loud enough for everyone to hear.

I saw Marie enter the dining area holding the saucer. She came to our table and placed it down in front of me. Everyone around us couldn't help but look. They all knew what was about to happen. They weren't even glancing any more. At least six tables of people were blatantly staring.

"Mistress. I...you want me to..."

"Oh don't play games with me faggot" she said, getting a little mad it seemed. "We both know how much cum you've swallowed before. Get to it."

I was about to pick up the saucer when she said "did I tell you to touch it? It's fine right there. Lap up that cum like the hungry little faggot whore you are. Now!"

Every eye was on me. My humiliation was overwhelming. I was sweating. Heart pounding in my chest. I leaned down and licked. It was barely warm and very salty and there was a lot of it. I heard a collective groan from the "audience" followed by laughter and whispers. I lapped it up in four or five big licks.

The check came. I paid and left a large tip for Marie. Some people applauded as we left. My Mistress turned towards them and did a little curtsy.

Next I'll tell the story of the trip back to her dungeon and what followed.