Dominatrix Makes Him a Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
First time for a young guy with a dominatrix.
1.3k words
4.27
54.6k
39

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story and English is not my mother tongue. Please be gentle. Have fun.

***

"Get dressed. I expect to find you in a position appropriate for a little slut like you. Show me how horny you are. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Marc's heart was rushing, he didn't have much time. He looked at the lingerie on the bed, took the black lace stockings and put them on his legs. God that felt good and naughty. He slipped into a fishnet top made of black cotton with a garter belt and tried his best to attach the straps to his stockings. Marc didn't get any panties, and he liked that. Finally, he stepped into some cheap transparent high heels with a nice plateau. They looked sexy and were surprisingly comfortable. He was fully dressed now as the only item left on the bed was a skin-colored 10" dildo with a suction cup. Marc gazed into the mirror on the door the women he just met had used to leave the room. He saw a slim guy in his thirties, average looking, wearing some slutty stripper outfit looking like the cheapest slut. His also average sized dick was rock-hard.

Marc couldn't believe he finally made his first appointment with a dominatrix, so she could fulfill his secret desires: wearing lingerie and getting treated like a whore. He met Lady Stella at her dungeon, had a brief talk about his wishes and taboos - and now Marc was waiting for her to come back. But his mistress had given him a first task: to await her in an appropriate position. What did she mean? Kneeling on the floor like a slave? Marc felt a naughty thrill of desire flow over him as he put a chair in the middle of the room, right across the door with the mirror. He sat on the chair, posed with his legs wide apart, therefore exposing his cock. When Marc took the dildo in his hands, he heard footsteps from outside the door. What should he do with the dildo? He started to panic and just when the door opened, he put the fleshy silicone dick in his mouth and started to caress his body like a stripper. His mistress stood in the doorframe, mustering the scenery. A young guy dressed in cheap lingerie, wearing stripper heels. Fondling himself like a girl, with a dildo in his mouth and a drooling hard-on. She obviously liked Marc's choice as her red lips turned into a wicked smile: "You naughty boy. You think dolling up like a slut and exposing yourself is appropriate for you? You are perfectly right! Well, let's begin!"

Some dominatrixes like their pets chaste, but Lady Stella loved to see how horny men could get and how that would always make them obedient and ready to serve. The hornier the better. She was wearing a black leather corset, black leather panties, a silken pantyhose and black leather overknees. When she sat down on the edge of the bed right across Marc, she didn't cross her legs. She just sat there like Marc with legs wide apart and smiled at him.

"I like your dick being hard for me! And I can see from the precum on your penis, that you are already horny. Good. And I like the dick you have in your mouth, let's keep it there for now so you have your hands free. Masturbate for me!"

Marc's heart was pounding, he stared at the beautiful dominant woman on the bed. She wanted him to masturbate in front of her, in this position. Great! He grabbed his penis and stroked it slowly. God that felt good. This was heaven.

"Go on, wank yourself for me. Does it feel good?"

Marc nodded his head. The dildo in this mouth shook up and down and he had to bite his teeth into the dick to prevent it from falling out. He felt so naughty and ready for more.

"If you like it, and if you want to go on, I want you to show me how much this turns you on. Moan for me and show me your pleasure. But moan like a little bitch, like in those porn movies you watch every night. Show me what a little slut you are". Lady Stella smiled that wicked smile of hers.

Marc stopped masturbating as he couldn't believe his ears. Could he do that? Moaning like a girl? Could he embarrass himself that much just to go on masturbating? The thought of doing something that naughty made his body tremble. Suddenly, Lady Stella spit into his direction from across the bed, with the saliva landing right on his cock. "Wank that cock and moan like the little bitch you are!"

First Marc started to stroke his cock. Then he closed his eyes and let out the first girly moan of pleasure. The dildo in his mouth softened the volume, so he started to groan louder. He felt his dick twitch, oh god this really turned him on. He opened his eyes just to see Lady Stella grinning at him. He gave her a show just like in the cheapest porn scene, showing her just what he thought moans of womanly pleasure in a porn movie sound like. This felt so good.

Suddenly, Lady Stella stood up and came over to her pet. She had a jar in her hand and bent forward, showing Marc her voluptuous cleavage. Marc could smell her bewitching perfume and heard her voice whispering in his ear: "Be my little slut. Masturbate for me. Moan for me. And then cum for me. When you cum, shoot your load into that jar. And during your orgasm, I want you to scream "Lady Stella, I'm cumming for you", but keep that dildo of yours inside your mouth. Did you understand? Will you do that for me? Will you be my little slut?"

Marc couldn't believe his ears once more. On the one hand, he had paid for 2 hours of play time and how much time was over? 20 minutes? Did she try to rip him off? On the other hand, this turned him on so much. He wasn't far away from climax anyway. Moaning, smelling her perfume, having Lady Stella that close...this was all too much for Marc. The slutty lingerie felt so good on his skin and that dangling dildo in his mouth gave him the rest. He masturbated furiously and kept groaning like the little slut Lady Stella made out of him. He felt so naughty - and came. He mumbled the sentence Lady Stella told him to, over and over again, muffled by both the dildo and his orgasm. He shot a huge load right into the jar Lady Stella was holding below his penis, stream after stream of thick cum filling the jar. She laughed and cheered: "Yeah, go on, cum for me you little slut!"

Marc was panting. He closed his eyes as he felt ashamed for what he just did. This was so embarrassing. How could he get so humiliated just for his pleasure? Marc felt his hands gently being pulled behind the chair. Handcuffs clicked, he was bound. When he opened his eyes, Lady Stella put a silken blindfold on them. Finally Marc let go of the 10" dildo in his mouth, it fell on his hip and hit the ground: "What's going on?"

Lady Stella laughed: "That was very nice for the beginning. Let's have a break. How long does it take for you to get horny again?" She chuckeled. "I think half an hour will be enough. I'll leave you with your thoughts. In the meantime, maybe you can figure out an idea what we could do with that jar of spunk from you. Impress me."

With that she left through the door, still chuckling.