Dominatrix Makes Him a Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
First session with a dominatrix continues.
1.6k words
4.36
31.7k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of my first story. English is not my mother tongue, so please be gentle. Have fun.

***

How did she do that? How did she get him to humiliate himself like that? Marc was still sitting on his chair in the middle of the room, inside the mistress's dungeon. Still wearing the black slutty lingerie, the transparent high heels, no panties. His arms were handcuffed behind his back and around his head was a black silken blindfold. Marc couldn't see anything, but he could feel. He felt ashamed, but weirdly satisfied. The orgasm he just had was amazing, his body still shaking. She will come back soon. Lady Stella, this gorgeous domme with the long blonde hair who seemed always to be amused by him. Marc guessed Lady Stella to be around 40 years old, slightly older than him. Slim waist, long legs, nice bosom. Marc thought she was really attractive, with that great mixture of distant arrogance and cool attitude, nevertheless friendly and smiling a lot. What will happen when she comes back? What will happen to that glass of cum?

Marc had wanted to try his own cum several times. While masturbating, the idea of tasting his own cum aroused him. But after shooting his load, he never got the guts to even try a little drop. Now there was a whole glas of milky semen waiting to be played with. After a few minutes alone in the dark, this thought kept sticking to his mind. Marc got excited again.

The door opened and Lady Stella entered the room. She seemed to put on some rubber gloves as Marc could hear the characteristic rustling sound. Suddenly he could feel her fingers at the tip of his softened dick. "I see there is still some cum leaking from your dick you naughty boy. Did our little game turn you on that much?" She chuckled, took the drops of cum from Marc's cock and smeared it across his mouth and upper lip, just under his nose. Marc was staggered. He could smell his own cum clinging under his nose. Lady Stella took his blindfold off.

He was right, she was wearing medical rubber gloves. The fingers of her right hand glistened of his cum, in her left hand, she was holding the glass. His cum. Tossing it like a scottish whiskey. It was so much cum, Marc was astonished. Lady Stella was right, their little game did turn him on. He wanted more.

"Are you ready to be treated like a real slut, Marc?" Lady Stella looked him deeply in his eyes. Marc nodded and blurted "Y-yes please. Please make me your slut." Marc had not even finished his sentence, when Lady Stella dipped four fingers of her right hand into the glass of cum, cupped her hand slightly to gather some of the creamy liquid and smacked it right into Marc's face. Cum sticked in his eyebrows, on his cheeks and lips, a little drop was hanging from his nose dangling in front of his mouth. When her hand hit him, Marc had closed his eyes. Now he was staring astonished at the smiling Lady Stella, with his mouth slightly opened. He was breathing heavily. "Stick out your tongue and catch that drop of your own spunk my little pet. I know you want it."

Lady Stella was right, Marc wanted it. He licked that one drop of cum, and then started to put his tongue out as far as he could, slowly licking his cum covered face. He tried to get as much cum as possible, and he wanted it to look slutty and greedy, while he was holding eye contact with his mistress. "Good boy, that's what I want to see. Let your inner slut out my pet", Lady Stella grinned. She put her index finger below Marc's dick and raised it. "Well well, you really seem to enjoy all of this, your cock is hard and the tip is already wet again. What a naughty little boy you are." She laughed out loud and Marc loved every second of it.

"Well Marc, there is still some cum in your glass left. I hope you have a good idea what we should do with it!" Marc was shocked. During the break, he had thought of telling Lady Stella that he would like to taste his own cum. Back then, that sounded brave and adventurous. In the meantime, Lady Stella went past that within seconds. How could he come up with an even better idea? For Marc, it was out of question that he had to come up with something, he was already so horny and he wanted to keep impressing his mistress. But Lady Stella easily read his mind and looked disappointed. "No ideas? Well, let's take care of that glass later. Look what happened to this nice dildo you had in your mouth before. It is lying on the dirty floor, that's no good. What do you think little sluts like you do with dirty dildos, hm Marc?" Lady Stella picked up the 10" rubber cock and held it in front of Marc's nose, bobbing it up and down.

"Sluts clean dirty cocks with their mouths and tongues, mistress", Marc whispered. He was ready to put that dick into his mouth, but Lady Stella kept it out of reach. "Beg for it! Beg for what you want to do to that cock, and say it out loud and clear. And look me in the eyes while you do it, my little slut!"

Marc felt the sweet thrill of arousal flow over him. God how he loved being teased like that. He never had a dildo in his mouth, but he knew he wanted to feel it now. "Please mistress, let me suck that cock. Please let me take it in my mouth like a slut." Lady Stella smiled: "More!"

Marc felt so horny he totally let go. He had no idea where that came from: "Please mistress, let me suck that juicy cock of yours, I want to slobber all over it, kissing the tip and licking the veiny shaft. I want to rub my face with the rest of my cum on that cock, so that I can lick it off. I want that cock all shiny and wet. Please give it to me mistress. Please."

Lady Stella laughed and shoved the 10" dildo into Marc's mouth. He began to suck hungrily. After a while, he slowed down. He guessed that his mistress would like to get a slow show. So, this had to be a slow suck. Marc greedily lapped at the hard dildo, taking it all the way in and out of his mouth, Marc felt so naughty doing this. Showing his cock sucking skills to a strange, dominant, beautiful woman, not even knowing her for an hour. Lady Stella spit on his face and on the dildo: "Yes lick it slut, lick it all up!" Every time Lady Stella spit on Marc, he felt a strange tingle in his dick. This spitting sound turned him on so much, and when the saliva hit him, he would always let out a little moan. Her spit tasted like sweet gum and he felt so naughty slurping it all up.

"Get up!" Lady Stella took the dildo and slammed it on the ground. The suction cup stuck to the floor with the rest of the dildo wiggling seductively. "On your knees!" Marc knelt down, with his hands still cuffed behind his back. "Now my little slut, do you have a nice idea what to do with the rest of that cum? Don't disappoint me!"

Marc looked her in the eyes, he was so aroused. It was not that easy to kneel while wearing high heels with his hands bound behind his back. But the whole situation made him even hornier. He wanted to go all in. "Please mistress, pour that cum into my mouth and let me suck that cock again. Let me drizzle that juicy cock with my cum. I want to drench the dildo with my spunk, licking and slurping it off. I won't just swallow, I'll play with that cum until you want me to!"

Lady Stella smiled, took the glass and emptied it into Marc's mouth. She grabbed his cheeks and even spit into his mouth, while half of the spit landed on Marc's nose. "That's my little slut. You impress me, I like that naughty behaviour of yours. Go on and play with your cum and that cock, while I maybe play with yours."

Marc could taste his own cum on his tongue. It was still so much, but he loved it. He bent forward and took the dildo in his mouth, with the cum running right and left out of his mouth. It was a huge mess and Marc was licking and slurping ferociously. Suddenly, he felt a sensation at his hard penis. Lady Stella was slowly stroking his cock, while he was on his knees with his ass up in the air.

Suddenly, it overcame him. He was so aroused, the hands of Lady Stella felt so good, he started moaning like before again. He moaned into that cum-covered dildo, while Lady Stella was laughing. When he came soon after, he gulped down as much cum as possible that sticked to the dildo. Lady Stella milked his dick, until Marc couldn't stay on his knees anymore. Shaking, he fell forward, panting, totally exhausted. His legs hurt. Lady Stella put a glass of fresh cum in front of his eyes: "Well done Marc, look how much sperm you have produced for me. I can see by the amount how this turns you on you naughty boy. Take a break and relax, I'll be back soon to finish you off. It will get even better" And Lady Stella left again, chuckling.