Domingo's Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
Part 1.
716 words
2.56
6.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of my car and found myself confronted with a chilly breeze. It made the hairs stationed just above my intergluteal cleft stand at attention.

The airport was dwarfed by the Hilton which stood, impaling Alice International Airport.

"What kinda retarded Engineer dreamt up this place?" I asked myself aloud.

Brushing it off I made my way into the airport's foyer, searching for a friend.

There was small herds of people carrying luggage and backpacks passing me.

The airport looked extremely modern and new. There was a monstrous food court, sporting a bar, a pizzeria, and a McDonald's.

My mouth watered at the thought of Big Mac sauce, however, I had no money.

After walking a staggering fifteen feet, my feet grew tired and immensely sore.

I found a sturdy bench which sat against a wall. I fell onto it with a loud smack.

"Ahh." I let loose an audible groan as if the weight of the world just left my shoulders.

I looked up through the sun roof above me.

There were a few rooms that I could very easily see through.

I could see silhouettes, they were...moving back and forth.

They were very hard to make out. Shadows bouncing to and fro.

That's when I realized, they were couples...having intercourse.

My tiny soldier decided to stand at attention, I began to get really into this.

But then something weird happened.

One of the shadows began to morph, while the other seemed to be cowering in fear.

It seemed the male shadows began to shift into...

"Werewolves," I said aloud, "Always werewolves."

Before I could go to my car to retrieve my cross bow and garlic, the lycanthropes had mauled their partners and shattered the sky light glass.

One dropped just ten short feet away from me.

The crowds began to scream and run in utter fear.

I rose from my uncomfortable, warm, and moist seat and began to run as fast as my stubby legs allowed.

But I wasn't fast enough. One of the beasts pounced on me. He forced me, face down, into the ground. I felt one of his massive claws slide between my cheeks.

"Ready for my meat, big boy?"

His razor sharp claw tore at my pants, exposing my tight little butthole.

"No!" I exclaimed, "Not like this!"

I turned to see the werewolf stroking his massive dick. It was a fleshy, throbbing pink.

I had always jerked off to videos of women being mounted by dogs, but for it to actually happen? To my tender butt?

Before I could react, he shoved his enormous dick directly into my ass.

I let loose a squeal, but there was no point in crying.

I wiped my tears and decided to lay back and enjoy it.

After nearly fifteen minutes of rigorous butthole pounding, the beast groaned and I felt his immense load fill my colon.

He jumped from me and look me directly into my eyes, "You're a little bitch, boy." And ran off into the crowds, hunting more willing prey.

I sniffled to myself, pulled up my pants, and rushed to my car.

However, as I exited the airport there were more werewolves close by. In an effort to go unseen, I dashed to the nearest truck and jumped into the bed.

To my surprised three other men were hiding there as well.

"There's so many of them," one uttered.

"You boys be ready, they're hunting for black cherries." I solemnly announced.

One of the men reached back and caressed his butt, "But I don't wanna lose my butthole! I like my farts to make noise!"

"I think we're safe here." I said, "Just keep a look out."

They nodded and peeked their heads over the railing.

Just then, I caught glimpse of the moon. It was a white hue, with a breath taking saucer shape.

Before I could react, my beard almost instantly grew tenfold, my fro erupted into a mass of dark fur, my fupa was engulfed with millions of pubes.

The transformation was complete. I was one of them.

"Who's butthole is ready boys?" I called out to the terrified men.

"Oh god!" One of them exclaimed, "He's a werewolf!!"

The sound of his voice made my werewolf dick throb.

I was ready to hunt.