Dominic Ch. 02

Story Info
Things aren't so easy for Ellen. Hubby found out.
4.5k words
4.33
45.6k
8

Part 2 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Truth74
Truth74
151 Followers

I couldn't believe that I'd given Dominic a blow job in my and my husbands bed. I never would have done this before I met him. I was a very good girl. Now, look at me. I would change the sheets when I got back home. I was on my way when I heard the phone ring.

--You coming home soon?--

"Yes, honey. I'm closing up now."

--Good.--

Good. He hadn't sounded bad, so the plan was still on. He met me in the drive way. He seemed anxious. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the house. He led me into the bedroom and shoved me to the bed.

"You didn't think I'd smell it? It's not me. We haven't fucked in a long time. Who is it."

I said, "Ron," and he pulled me off of the bed.

"How long?"

"Ron, I..."

He shoved me back out to the living room and screamed, "Who the fuck was it? Oh, it doesn't matter. Raspberries are..."

I couldn't talk. My body felt rigged as I moved out of the room. I couldn't understand what he was saying. The words. They wove around me like... I started to speak. I told him everything. All but the name. I forced myself to stop talking. I'd never seen him so angry. He raised his fist at me and repeated his request for the name. I'd been such a bad girl. He lunged at me and constricted my air. He didn't really want an answer. This was just the excuse he needed to finally beat me down. Ron's thin hands cut into my throat as he kneed me in the gut. I hit my chin on the chair when he shoved me away. I felt his fingers dig into the waistband of my skirt and tear it off along with my underwear. I curled up into a ball and he ripped my blouse from my body.

"You fucking cunt! You need to be fucked so much. Do you need to be fucked, now? Huh, do you?"

"Ron, please, no!"

He dragged me from behind the chair and I got up to my knees. He wrapped his arms around my chest and I felt him fumble for his trousers. I'd wanted more penetration, but I didn't need it like this. He kept me close to him as I tried to break free. He put his full weight on my back and I fell forward. He pushed into me and I cried out. He grunted loudly into my ear as he tore at my poor dry pussy.

"Damn! You're tighter than when we first did it," he wheezed as he fucked me. "What did he do to make that happen in a night?"

Ron took longer than I thought he would, and it never started to feel better. I tried to think of something far off, but he kept talking to me. He told me he would kill whoever it was. He would let me live, because I was just a bitch, anyway. It made sense that I would crave a hard fuck every once in a while. It was my nature. I needed to be aware of it, or it didn't matter. When he finished, he pulled out with a slurp and smacked my right ass cheek.

"That's why I married you. I can't keep my hands off your brown ass! I left my family for that ass! And now, look at me!"

I dropped to the ground and cried as his semen stung my bruised opening on the way out.

"Clean yourself up! I don't want a pink stain on my carpet! Fucking...go wash up!"

I slowly went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked the same. There were no visible signs of what he'd just done. I felt the spot on my stomach where he'd kicked me and I started to cry all over again. I started the water for the shower and felt my opening. When I looked at my fingers they were bloody from where he'd ripped me a little. I took my third shower of the day and tried to think of a way to stop Ron from hurting me again. We hadn't used protection like we used to, when we did it on a regular basis. I could get pregnant from his rape. Is it rape if it's your husband? It felt like it. Ron had been drugging me and using me to masturbate, right? I didn't change the sheets. I crawled into bed and smelled Dominic. Dominic. He'd be coming to get me, if I didn't come and see him. I wasn't going to. The phone rang early in the morning and I picked it up. It was Ron.

--Wake up!--

"I don't work today."

--I don't give a f...I don't care. Get up and come to my office.--

"But, Ron...I'm not..."

--Raspberries are.... Do as I say. Put on your blue dress. The one with the drawstring.--

The phone hung up with a loud click. I got dressed quickly and gingerly. I drove to Ron's office and greeted everyone like I usually did. When I got to his office the shades were drawn and the door was shut. I thought he'd left on an errand, but he came to the door and pulled me inside. I was surprised to see a bunch of flowers strewn across his desk.

"I got those for you," he said. "Before I found out about you. I had to put them somewhere."

"Ron, I'm sorry. I didn't have anyone inside me. I just need some attention..."

"Shut it," he hissed as he struck my cheek with the tips of his fingers. "I know you didn't fuck him, but you probably blew him. I'll modify that tonight, maybe. You've a good mouth, don't you?"

I sat down in front of the blinds. He put his crotch in front of me. I knew what he wanted. I turned my head away. He said a word I don't remember. There were times when I couldn't hear him very well.

"Suck my dick!"

I let him turn my face and took him into my mouth. He gagged me as he grabbed my hair and shoved himself deep into me. He fucked my face for a few minutes and came. He fondled my ears as he commanded me to swallow every drop. I let go of him and he zipped up.

"That was good. I needed that."

I tried not to let him see my fear, but he said, "Don't forget to say goodbye to everyone on your way out."

I turned to see the blinds were all the way open and a small group of men waved at me. I wanted to throw up, but I forced myself to push my way out of the office.

"I told you she didn't mind an audience," I heard my husband say as I shut the outer door. I spent the rest of the day doing laundry and trying to figure out what to do. I had no family. Ron and I got together in high school. I would be a good girl. I would be the best girl, I could be. I heard a knock on the door and I looked out to see Dominic. He saw me look out. I backed away from the door and went back to my laundry. There was no sound from the door again. I had dinner ready and was lighting some candles when the door opened and Ron came in. He looked at the presentation of food and smiled broadly. He sat down and said as I sat across from him, "I'm sorry, babe. I had to get you back somehow." I nodded at him and started to eat. He finished quickly and complimented my cooking skills. I cleared the dishes and was just about to take off my apron when I felt hands push me over the sink. I turned and Ron pulled down my pants.

"I think it's time for your fuck," he grinned. "We don't want you straying, do we?"

"Please," I begged as he stepped on the crotch of my pants to make sure my legs were trapped. He pushed my head down and shoved himself in. He didn't go very far, because I was very dry and my legs were closed. He cursed, spat on his fingers, and shoved them inside me. I tried not to make any noise. I'd swollen from the pain of the night before and knew he would hurt me even more tonight. He pushed into me again and I silently took his thrusting until he finally got all the way inside me. It felt like I was on fire inside as he kept pistoning in and out of me. He grunted and came inside of me as my tears streamed down to hit his hands which were braced on the sink below me. He ran a hand over my face and kissed my neck before he got out of me.

"It has to be done until I figure out what's happened to you. Go lay down on your back with your legs up," he growled as I tried to straighten up. I did as I was told and he pushed my knees to my chest. He looked at my vaginal opening and said, "You're swollen shut anyway, but I want to see if you can try to catch."

I lay there with his hands on my knees for some time. He stared at my reddened pussy and talked about how I should've gotten pregnant before. He said he'd heard some girls just wiped with a sperm covered towel got pregnant. Maybe that would loosen my pussy up enough. After my feet started to go numb, he let me up, and I went to take a shower. I didn't want to stain my underwear, so I went to grab a panty liner from the closet. Ron stopped my hand on the knob.

"You can't wear those anymore. Not panties, either. Only when you're on the rag. I don't want to have to deal with them."

I slept alone again. It didn't matter. I knew he'd find some other way to break me down as I slept. I got ready for work and put on a loose pair of pants. I nearly backed into Dominic. He jumped out of his SUV and opened my car door. I didn't get out.

"I saw," he rasped.

I just looked up at him. He saw me get fucked by my husband, big deal. Was he jealous? I couldn't believe I was snarling at him. "Why would I be jealous of what he did to you? It's amateurish at best." He closed the door and went back to his car.

I made it to work on time. There was a message on my e-mail. Ire_It wanted to talk to me. I instant messaged him a reply of no and went on with getting started with my day. An instant message box popped up and Ire_It_ takesawhile03 started chatting anyway:

Ire_It_ takesawhile03: Look, we need to talk. my_queen_is_gone99: I'm not talking, I'm working

Ire_It_ takesawhile03: You've got to leave him. my_queen_is_gone99: You must have me mistaken for somebody else.

Ire_It_ takesawhile03: And everything's okay with you? my_queen_is_gone99: Yeah, Ire. I'm fine.

Ire_It_ takesawhile03: You're a liar. my_queen_is_gone99: Can I please get to work?

Ire_It_ takesawhile03: Can I please get back to where we started? my_queen_is_gone99: You don't know me. my_queen_is_gone99: Let's agree not to talk to each other anymore.

Ire_It_ takesawhile03: Okay, Ellen, if that's what you want. my_queen_is_gone99: How did you know my name?

Ire_It_ takesawhile03: Look out of the west window.

I went to look out of the window. A black SUV sat in the middle of the lot. I couldn't think straight. I just sat back down and typed. my_queen_is_gone99: Dominic?

Ire_It_ takesawhile03: Ah, the secret is revealed. Ire_It_takesawhile03: Just leave. He'll hurt you. my_queen_is_gone99: I've no place to go.

I ended the session and turned off my computer. I told my boss that I needed to go home. I wasn't feeling well. I bet I looked like I was gonna hurl, because he let me go. Was Dominic a stalker? I just shoved it from my brain and walked out to my car. He was waiting out there for me. I

started to turn to go back in.

"Wait! I wanted to make sure you're okay."

"I'm fine," I hissed.

"You're walking funny. And your face.... He'll do it again."

"It's his right. He doesn't have... to ask me?"

He sucked on his teeth, put an arm around me and guided me to his car. I got in and he took me to his place. He helped me into his living room and shut the door. He helped me with my coat. He peeled off his coat and motioned for me to sit down.

"How long has he been hurting you?"

"It doesn't matter."

"That's another lie. You're afraid to look at me. You weren't before."

"You're Ire_It. I don't know what to say to you."

"Yep. Irish -Italian and proud of it. You didn't have a problem the other day," he smiled as he dropped into the overstuffed chair next to me. I grabbed his hand and studied it for a second or two before saying, "How long have you known it was me?"

He pulled my fingers to his lips and then idly pressed his thumb into my palm.

"I had a feeling when you stopped showing up at the store."

"I'm sorry. I didn't want it to be like this."

His lips pressed into my palm and I felt a shock go straight to my loins. He raised an eyebrow and dropped my hand.

"You'd do it wouldn't you."

"Do what? No," I sighed. "I am loyal to my husband..."

"No, you aren't. He doesn't love you. You can't love him when you want me."

"It doesn't have to be love."

"Fine, you want to get fucked? You want him to bend you over and stick it in without your knowledge....?"

"It's the best I can get."

He stood up and pulled me into his arms. "You know that's not true, my queen."

Dominic bent down and kissed me gently at first then more strongly. His legs straightened and he carried me into the bedroom. He tossed me down on the bed and undressed me. He soothed my sore pussy with his warm tongue, until I had calmed down from the swift happenings. Dominic licked out all of Ron's painfully gotten seed and gently coaxed my knees to my shoulders. I let my legs relax onto the pillow above my head. He whistled as my roughly used pussy was exposed. His wet tongue plunged into me and I felt myself responding. He reached up a hand and massaged my breast. My body bucked as he made me come with his gentle attention. He came up beside me and I kissed myself off of his face. He massaged my still trembling body. He sucked on my breasts and nibbled at my shoulders and neck as I massaged what I could reach. His nipples were sensitive as I pinched and twisted. He jumped away. He looked down at his dick and then back at me. I guessed no one ever did that before. I pushed him onto his back and made quick work of his erection. He yelled as I forced him down my throat. He came a few seconds later. He let me roll it around in my mouth this time. His fingers stroked my face gently as I started to feel his penis grow larger. I rested my head on his thigh and just held it until it all wouldn't fit in my mouth anymore and I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, Dominic was gone. I walked out into the living room to find a note. He'd gone to run an errand. I put my clothes back on and waited for him to return. A soft music was playing in the living room. It was so soothing. I must have dozed off again, because I woke up to the pounding on the door. I didn't answer the door, but the pounding eventually pushed the door down. After seeing their badges, I went with the officers down to the station. At the station, they informed me that someone had reported my abduction from the parking lot of my job. "Your husband was contacted and he called us. Your co-worker got a partial plate when the man grabbed you," the officer informed me.

"I wasn't kidnapped. I was taken to a friend's house to rest."

"Your face tells a different story. You can go when your husband gets here to pick you up."

I sighed in anticipation of a beating. Ron wouldn't just take me in. Not once he found out where I'd been. I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I turned to see Dominic looking at me from the window. He spoke to the officer at the desk and nodded in my direction. The officer looked at me and then picked up a phone. The officer sitting with me looked over and smiled in greeting. "Dom, what the hell are you doing here?"

"Hey man, I came to get a check for my door," Dominic said as he stared at me. "They didn't scare you, did they?"

I shook my head no. He reached out a hand for me, but the officer stopped him.

"Look, Dominic, I called her husband. You shouldn't be here..."

"You called a rapist, John. You take her back there and he'll...."

"We don't know that. You're just saying that to take her out of here," Officer John said.

"Take her to the hospital and do a kit," Dom growled.

"And we wouldn't find anything from you, would we?"

Dominic looked down at his feet and then over at me. He struggled to say, "Just have the kit done."

"If you've been with her, we'll know."

"What you'll find of mine will be on the outside. She's probably got something on the inside that someone would want to see."

"God, man! You just admitted it. Go home!"

"I don't have a home. You took it apart!"

"Dominic, go get a hotel room, or something. You need to get out of here!"

Dominic stared at me and backed away slowly. He shook his head and left me there to wait for Ron. The jerk of a husband waited until after work to come and get me. He walked me out calmly and put me into his car. His hands clutched the steering wheel with his hands nervously. I knew I was in for it. Then he said something funny. I couldn't help but reply, "Raspberries are for fucking and cherries are for popping?" I watched him set his jaw as I tried not to laugh too loud. He couldn't keep his composure long enough to get me into the house. I felt his hand in my shoulder length hair. It would be a long night. He yanked me onto the porch and into the house. I screamed and begged him to stop but I tripped and some of my hair was left in his hands. He tossed away my hair and dragged me past the door so that he could shut it. I immediately got up and ran for the back door when he turned away. He tackled me and I hit the wall. He realized that there would be a large bruise across my face and backed away. He pulled on his earlobe. That meant he was thinking. He pulled me up to stand.

"You little cunt! You say you got this from him."

I said okay, but he didn't believe me. He made me sleep out on the couch. I thought of calling someone, but I didn't have anyone to call. I was awake when he came to rape me again. It must have been around three in the morning, because it was dead silent outside. He wanted to face me this time. I pushed him away with my legs. When he got back up, he punched me in the stomach and held my wrists so that my face was down. He grunted as he tried to enter me. He kept pushing and pushing at me, until he went into my anus. He knew what he was doing. We'd never even talked about it before. He didn't get very far. He tried to force his way in further, but I refused to allow it to happen. He shoved me back down and hit the back of my head. I felt a little nauseous as he pulled me back in and shoved his way into my pussy. I felt him shove into my cervix and I screamed pitifully. He growled and grunted into me until he came. He made me lay down on the floor with my legs up. While I lay there, I was figuring out a way to leave him. My next paycheck didn't come until next Tuesday. I didn't have anywhere to go until then. I'd have to hold on until then, but my fertile time would be coming up then. I'd have to go in and request an advance on my check. I refused to be permanently attached to him. I fell asleep with him holding my breasts. In the morning, I heard him on the phone.

"No I don't think she'll be able to come in to work for about a week. You see, he beat her up pretty bad. Yes, but I can't seem to convince her to stay home. So, would you please send her home if she gets there?" With that, he grabbed up his keys and left for work. That was the plan, to keep me home. I got into the shower, but it hurt so much, I didn't do a very good job. I even tried to brush my teeth, but my face was so swollen on the left side that I couldn't fit the toothbrush in my mouth. I dressed in my best work suit and braided my hair to cover the short and bare patches Ron had left. I would go to work, but first I would stop off at the hospital. I was bleeding a little from my slit, and I wanted to make sure I'd be okay. I'd move away. Heck, I could book a one way ticket to Australia on the joint credit card. I'd always wanted to go there. A black chick in Australia, yeah. I've always had a thing for a guy with an accent. Doesn't every girl?

I opened the door to Dominic's massive frame blocking the way. The instant he truly focused on me, he touched my bruised face. He made strange sounds and cupped my braids in his hands. I shoved him away and let him follow me to his car. He opened the passenger door.

"Hold it, Dom." Officer John rounded the corner of the garage. He must have been following him. "What are you doing here?"

Dominic pointed at my face and went to help me up into the SUV. The police officer moved Dominic away and offered his arm. "We need to get you to the hospital for a rape kit. You can't go with him."

"My husband beat me up," I smirked. I have a habit of laughing when I'm nervous.

Truth74
Truth74
151 Followers
12