Dominion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you so stubborn?" he growled, nipping at her earlobe even as she fought to escape him. "I don't enjoy hurting you."

"Then don't hurt me," she snarled, taring herself from him in a whirl of anger. She quickly lost her balance on weakened legs and crumpled to the ground. "In fact, why don't you just leave me the hell alone!"

"I did nothing to deserve your vile attitude toward me," he snapped as he walked toward the door. "Continue on this way and I will give you a reason to distaste me."

"You don't scare me."

She remained on the ground as the door shut behind him, curling herself into the fetal position as she thought about the entire exchange. He was so suddenly violent, and then acted as if it was her fault he assaulted her? She frowned in confusion and anger. What kind of game was he playing at? How dare he think he can punish her like a child?

As she pondered it, something seemed to gnaw at her. She couldn't quite place it, but something about him just seemed so... Off...

12