Dominion Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would prefer to throw you from a cliff side and be done with you!"

A soft chuckle followed her sharp words and she grimaced in irritation. She was allowing him to get under her skin once again! When would she learn to stop fueling the fire? The sound of metal and fabric falling to the floor distracted her from her thoughts, and it was all she could do not to scream when a large shaft rammed directly into her virgin entrance. There was no preparation, no chance to try and adjust. He gave her only one moment to let the act register in her mind before he pulled out and plunged into her again. Her fingers curled desperately around silken bed sheets as she steeled herself to the pain. Teeth bit painfully into the side of her cheek as she fought against any sounds that might give him satisfaction, his low grunts already enough to make her feel sick to her stomach.

He took his time with each thrust, but in the same breath was no less gentle about it. He wanted her to suffer, and he was drawing it out in order to try and break her as he intended. Soon, though, the sharp pain began to melt away and the slick from inside her smoothed his thrusts. She shook her head and nearly growled in anger, the mere thought that the act could feel remotely enjoyable only angered her more. She felt betrayed by her own body, and all that did was inflate her inner rage. She wanted to tear his throat out but all she could do was lay across her bed and take it like a bitch in heat.

"I see the soft blush over your skin, beloved," he growled against her left shoulder, "Dare I say, you are beginning to enjoy this?"

"Your touch makes my skin crawl. I blush from holding my breath, to keep from puking all over my clean sheets."

He grunted in disapproval, unsheathing himself before lining up against her other entrance. She tensed in sudden fear, the thought of him taking her there causing her a brief moment of panic. She was almost tempted to bend, just a little bit. Just enough to turn him away from this horrid plan of his... but her pride told her otherwise. If she showed even a small sign of weakness, it would do nothing but give him leverage. He would turn to this every time he wanted her to heel. So instead she decided she would take the pain. It was inevitable, after all.

"Maybe I heard you wrong," he offered as some sort of peace offering. "Maybe... You'd like to change your attitude."

"Maybe you're a sick bastard who will never get his way with me!"

Oh but she was wrong. He may not have his way with her obedience... but he was sure having his way with her body. And this time, there was little she could do to hide her pain filled shrieks. He speared her without remorse, splitting her so harshly she couldn't contain the cry that left her. It was a moment before she could even breath again, and when she sucked in a sharp breath, the tears that clung to her eyes started to well over. He held still inside of her, giving her just a moment before he vacated, only to ram into her once again. Her scream was shrill, desperate in its pitch, and he paused once more.

"Apologize, and I will stop."

"Never."

"I will not stop until you apologize."

"If you can even last yourself, man child."

"You'll soon discover that I'm quite creative," he grunted as he thrusted into her once more. "There are plenty of things I could use in place, once I've found my satisfaction. Things of a worse nature, I assure you."

"Do your worst, scum."

He only huffed in response as continued his onslaught. It wasn't long before the shock and adrenaline coursing through her numbed the pain, and she simply lay there like a limp doll as he finished his business. Eyes closed, breathing measured, she waited until he finally grew bored of her lack of reaction. It felt like an eternity before he finally finished inside of her, leaving her sprawled weakly on the bed as he cursed at her and stormed out of the room. She did not even have the energy to move from where she was lying.

After a long moment, the door creaked and soft footsteps padded behind her.

"...Nora?"

"Aryn..." her voice was raw and muffled by the blankets. It was difficult to hold back her tears, now that everything was over, "Please..."

"Oh Nora. I'm so sorry," The small girl rushed to Nora's side, looking for a way to help her move without hurting her further, "What do you need me to do?"

"I don't know Aryn," she sobbed, the tears flowing freely now. "I don't know."

"Let me help you into bed," Aryn offered, rolling her onto her back and sitting her up. The princess winced in pain and fresh tears spilled over into her naked body. "I can sing for you, if you'd like?"

Nora only nodded as she struggled to climb fully into the bed and find a comfortable position. Most of her body hurt, the bruises from their last encounter still tender, and the new injuries ripe with searing pain. She reined in control of her emotions and took a deep breath, wiping the tears from her eyes. She had to be stronger than this. She was a warrior for the Gods' sake. But there was never a wound taken in battle that struck her like this violation did. It was in a category all on its own.

Aryn crawled into the bed beside her and sang for a while, petting Nora's hair and pretending not to notice her sniffling. It was strange to see her so vulnerable. She was usually full of fire, but she seemed so broken lying in her bed tonight. Aryn took a deep breath, worked up her courage, and decided it was time to tell Nora of her idea.

"I have a gift for you, My lady," she offered, hoping the title might boost her moral at least a small bit. "But I must tell you something first."

"What is it?"

"I know why Serenad wants the throne."

"Hes just a power hungry-"

"No. well... yes, sort of. But it is not the throne he wants," Aryn looked into Nora's glassy eyes as she tried to decide how to continue, "Its the pendant. He is trying to collect all of the artifacts."

"Why? It is useless to him."

"Not exactly," she sighed and closed her eyes. "he has a lab, where he has been doing experiments on the Daegra and the Gaidec. The Daegra experiments were unsuccessful... but he bore some fruit with the elementals, though he still has a long way to go."

"I don't understand. How do you know all of this?"

"I was one of his test subjects. I was in prison because I framed myself to escape him."

"And my brother unwittingly put you right back into his hands," Nora sighed, "Aryn, I'm so sorry."

"No. Do not apologize. The gods fated our meeting," opening her eyes, she stared intently at the princess before her. "I do not regret anything, because I know what he wants and you can help me stop him."

"Tell me."

"He wants our powers for himself. He is trying to find a way to take them permanently, rather than having to simply borrow them."

"Oh god..." Nora's eyes shone with understanding. "He needs the pendant for these experiments."

"Yes," Aryn fished into her pocket, retrieving the key and holding it out for Nora, "But I have a plan."

"What is this?"

"The key to your bracelet," she explained as Nora took the key and stashed it inside her pillow. "You will need to bide your time, take the pendant... and flee."

12