Dominique

Story Info
Paul meets the Domme of his dreams at the gym.
1.2k words
4.03
45.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myker
myker
155 Followers

Note: This story may NOT be posted to any pay site without express written permission by the author. All posts to free sites MUST include this notice!

* * * * *

I met my Mistress six months ago at the gym. I had just moved into the area, transferring my club membership over from my former location. During my first month at the gym, I admired her stunning beauty quietly from a distance. Her exotically seductive face oozed with sensuality, and only countless hours of determined effort could have sculpted a body to such perfection. Strong women are a huge turn on for me. Especially slender, long legged, sexy brunettes like Dominique.

Although I'm in fairly good shape and still can turn an occasional female head, I'm completely out of Dominique's league. Being 15 years older than her didn't help bolster my confidence towards approaching her either. So each time she caught me looking her way, I would quickly avert my eyes. She was so damned irresistible, however, that I couldn't help but sneak a glance at her whenever possible. I mentally worshipped her.

One day we passed each other in an aisle. I quickly broke our brief moment of eye contact, and averted my eyes downwards.

"Excuse me," she said.

"Yes?" I responded, a bit surprised.

"I've noticed that you've been staring at me a lot. That's not very polite," she said.

"You're right. You're so attractive that I haven't been able to resist. I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?" I responded, averting my eyes downwards. I could feel my face flush.

"I might, if I find you so deserving, that is. My intuition tells me that you can be useful to me. Shall I continue?" she asked without a smile.

"Please do," I replied, taken aback by both her directness and seriousness.

"Not here. If you want to know more, meet me at the bar next door at 8:00 SHARP! Understand?" she asked.

"Sure," I eagerly responded.

Since it was already 7:40, I did fours quick sets of curls, then headed for the showers. I made it to the bar with 5 minutes to spare. I selected the most private booth available, and ordered a Guinness to calm my jumpy nerves. Dominique walked in at 8:00 sharp, just as the waitress came over to fetch my empty glass.

"What can I get you both?" the barmaid asked.

"White zinfandel," my date replied.

"Another Guinness," I responded.

The waitress quickly departed.

"By the way, I'm Paul." I said, offering my hand and smiling. She shook my hand with a strong grip, and introduced herself. She did not, however return my smile.

"Let me get to the point, Paul. As I mentioned at the gym, you may be of use to me. I think you might be the kind of guy that would enjoy pleasing a woman like me," she explained.

"Well, uh, what kind of woman ARE you?" I replied.

"A woman that likes to be in full control, Paul," she responded.

"I see," I replied.

"DO you?" she asked.

"Perhaps you should elaborate a bit," I replied.

"I'm looking for a new boy toy, Paul. A plaything and servant. Shall I continue?" she asked, dead serious.

"P-please," I responded, feeling my face flush and my cock stir. A mischievous smile came over her face just as our waitress returned to deliver our drinks. Dominique waited for the waitress to leave before continuing.

"I KNEW I was right about you! Have you ever served a woman before?" she asked.

"No, but I've thought about it," I replied, as my cock pressed into my tight briefs.

"Have you ever thought about serving ME?" she asked.

"Yes," I admitted.

"I thought so. Okay, next question. What is your marital status?" she asked.

"I'm divorced," I responded.

"Do you have a significant other," she inquired.

"No, no one special," I answered.

"Do you live alone?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Okay, so far, so good. Here's the program, Paul. My rules are simple enough," she explained as she pulled a folded paper out of her handbag. She handed the paper to me. I unfolded it to read:

DOMINIQUE'S RULES:

1) You will be my domestic servant, and keep my townhouse immaculate at all times. Your cleaning efforts will often be subjected to my white glove tests.

2) You will be my launder maid by hand washing and machine washing all laundry that does not have to be dry cleaned.

3) You will be my errand boy. This includes shopping and trips to the dry cleaners.

4) You will be my masseuse, by oiling down and massaging my body for one full hour after each of my workouts. I work out hard 5 days a week, Monday through Friday, and I usually enjoy receiving my massages BEFORE I shower. Foot massages and worship will be required upon my demand.

5) You will be my groom servant. This will include manicures, pedicures, and the removal, trimming, and shaving of body hair, and the brushing and shampooing of scalp hair. You will also learn the art of applying make up.

6) You will be my sex toy by worshipping my ass, breasts, and pussy with your hands, mouth and tongue upon my demand.

7) You will obey all of my instructions without question or hesitation.

8) You will address me as "Mistress" or "Goddess" in all private settings.

9) You will obey all of the above for the reward of being allowed to masturbate to completion for my amusement and entertainment. Our orgasm ratio will be a bare minimum of twenty for me, for each one of yours. My twenty (+) must be provided by YOU. Orgasms provided for me by others will not count. Under no circumstances will your cock ever be allowed to touch me.

10) You will be punished whenever you fail to please me in any of the above areas, and I am hard to please. Severity and form of punishment will always be at my discretion. Refusal to fully submit to any one of my punishments will be grounds for immediate and permanent dismissal.

YOUR SIGNATURE INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THE ABOVE TERMS:

X______________________ date_________

My cock ached from pressing so hard into my tight briefs. I looked up at Dominique to signal that I had finished reading it.

"Any questions?" she asked.

"Yes. It says here that you are hard to please. How hard?" I asked.

"VERY hard! I'll enjoy stretching your parameters to the outer limits, Paul. It won't be easy for you, THAT I promise! Any other questions?" she responded.

"Yes. When do I start?" I replied, feeling feverishly flush with submissive humiliation. I would later learn to describe the feeling as subspace.

"Today is just as good a day as any," Dominique responded. She pulled a pen from her handbag and held it out for me to take. I stared at the pen for several seconds before taking it to sign and date the document. She quickly collected the pen and document, and downed the rest of her wine.

"Let's go!" she instructed.

I followed her home, and my training began that very night, six months ago. Six submissively blissful months that she frequently peppered with a wide range of her imaginative, and sometimes nasty punishment. But that is another story.

End

Note: If there is enough positive feedback, I may continue this story... Mike

myker
myker
155 Followers