Domme Finds Her Cuck and Bull

Story Info
Older woman cucks husband with best friend.
4.8k words
3.81
55.5k
29
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tommy6907
tommy6907
20 Followers

Joanie, and I had been best friends with Tim and Meg going back over thirty years when we first met standing on the side of a soccer field watching our five year olds. We quickly became close friends, sharing the the trials, tribulations, joys, and disappointments of raising kids.

It was fun. They were competent, attractive people weren't afraid to be honest. It was no secret that all four of us found the other's partner attractive too. We joked about all kinds of sexual possibilities, but never did anything other than joke.

Then as fate often has it, things turned out to be not so rosy. All the kids were through college and the mortgages paid off when the first shoe dropped. Meg got lung cancer. Neither she nor Tim had ever smoked, but there it was. She was gone in 6 months.

About a year after that Joan got a terrible headache at a concert and was taken to the emergency room in an ambulance. After a very long night in the ER with endless questions and tests, they had found nothing specific and discharged her. Tim drove into town to pick us up and get us home, which was a Godsend since neither of had slept at the hospital and were a bit groggy.

As we got close to our suburb Joanie suddenly said, "Stop at the IHOP, Tim."

The first thing going through my mind was "My God, a few hours ago I'm thinking that I may be losing her and now this woman who only eats organic is wanting to stop at the International House of Pancakes. Did she lose her mind in there?'

Tim just said, "Your wish is my command M'Lady," and pulled into the parking lot.

Laughing, Joan replied, "I love the sentiment Tim, but be careful what you offer."

We hadn't been in an IHOP since the early days of our marriage, before kids, but as soon as my arm stuck to the table in a spot of syrup they missed when they cleaned, it all came back to me. It was a good feeling. The whole world ahead of us and five kinds of syrup. Actually, looking back, our life together had been good by all accountings, but it never really got better than those days.

"Boys," Joanie started out, "you're probably wondering why I brought us here." She had a big smile and looked really happy. "I thought I was dying in that damned hospital, but the preparation for the CAT scan of my head put it all in perspective. The x-ray technician warned me that the dye solution they gave me had the effect of making your body feel warm and not to be alarmed by it. It would go away."

"A few seconds after it was in me I found myself thinking, alarmed? This stuff feels great. Who'd want it to go away? What they didn't tell me was where my body was going to get warm, but when my insides right down to my pussy started feeling the effects I knew I had to do something." "

"You guys can be part of it or not. It's your choice, but I've made mine."

It was Tim who broke the silence that followed. "Can you be a bit more specific, Joan?"

"Sure. Meg's gone. You, Tim, have been moping around for over a year now since she left us. Tommy's been going round and round the same circles for 40 years and something is going on with my brain and no one knows what."

"We're all on Medicare. None of us knows how long we have, but I got the wake up call from a glass of some kind of dye or something. The good times aren't all gone until we give them up. I'm not ready to give them up. I'm not ready to become an old lady without a fight."

"Right," I replied, "but Tim and I probably could still use a few more specifics here."

"OK, let's get right to it. Last week I read an article in a magazine at the hair salon about hot wives," she went on, "and it turned me on. While I am well past the hot-wife age or even the cougar, I can still feel."

"Jesus, Joanie, you can't be serious," I piped in.

"Oh I am totally serious, my lovely, reliable, boring husband. I loved the whole idea, but what I couldn't imagine without getting yucked out was being mauled by guys I didn't really know, std's, and strangers coming into our personal lives.

"When I saw the IHOP sign it was a blast from the past and I knew that we can solve this. It came down on me like a ton of bricks. Old people don't talk about the past all the time because the past was so great. The world is the world. It was us. We were what was great about the so called good old days."

"So here I sit with a gentleman who has had the hots for me for over 30 years and the man I have been married to for those same years, and I am determined to shake things up. What could be more perfect? I have my bull and my cuck."

I don't know whether it was Tim or me who blushed the most. We both were speechless. I also noticed for the first time that she'd slipped off a shoe and was rubbing her foot against Tim's crotch as she spoke."

"But, I'll only do it if we do the whole thing, a hot wife, a cuckold, and a bull. Full on, in role for six months, then we evaluate and see what we want to do," she finished up looking at the two of us."

"Mmmm," she said with a wicked grin, "Timmy, I'll take your, shall we say, nonverbal response as a yes. I've always loved that old saying about a hard man being good to find." Now Tim was really blushing and looking apprehensively at me.

"Wait a minute," I said. "Tim gets the beautiful woman, you get a lover who has lusted after you for thirty years, and I get . . .?"

Leaning back in her chair Joan said "Don't stop there, Tommy. It gets worse, or maybe better, who knows? You've always made more money than Tim, beaten him at tennis, and when we skinny dipped that time at the shore it was clear that you have a bigger dick, as if that ever mattered a hill of beans to me. Through all that Timmy has been graceful and a good friend. Don't you think it may be time for him to be top dog and to make me a very happy girl at the same time?"

Ouch! "Wait a minute, "I cried out, "have I ever been a show off or braggart?"

"Doesn't matter, sweetie pie" Joan shot back. "In this play, Tim's part is to turn the tables. I don't know, or particularly care how he feels toward your success, his job is to really get into owning your ass and never letting you forget it. Just thinking about you crawling and being humbled brings back that warm feeling between my legs."

She reached over and felt my crotch now. "Tommy baby, your non-verbal answer is pretty clear too, don't you think?"

I didn't answer. Then she gave a hard squeeze that startled me as much as it hurt, and it did hurt.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Yes what?" Joan practically snarled without loosening her grip on my balls.

"Yes Maam?"

"That's yes Miss to you, boy. Maam feels too old."

"Yes, Miss."

"Better. While you're at it, thank your new Bull for being so kind as to take on one so unworthy and requiring so much training and discipline as you."

By now I wasn't sure where this was going, no one had agreed to anything that I'd heard. When I croaked out a quiet "Thanks Timmy" it felt like I was hearing someone else say it. Before the words were out of my mouth Julie grabbed me by the ear and pulled my head toward her and hissed "That's thank you Timothy, Sir. Thanks is for equals and much too familiar to be coming from you. Also, it's Timothy or Sir. Got it?"

I couldn't believe the excitement I was feeling in my body as I answered "Yes Miss."

---

When we got home that night Joanie was humming, smiling and said, "This is feeling better and better. What a great idea."

By now I was confused, scared, and excited. I couldn't tell what Tim was thinking. And Joan? Joan was rosy cheeked, smiling, and just all around way too happy about this for me.

"Get your clothes off, get me a glass of wine, shut up and use your tongue for something useful. Shh! That's right. Right up between my legs. Be gentle now. Slowly. I want to feel good at home."

As I obeyed, Joanie started telling me how she saw the situation. "Honey, you've always been a bit of a stuff-shirt, don't you think? A bit too pleased with yourself and your accomplishments I mean."

Fortunately, I didn't have to say anything as I was busy in her pussy.

"Not your fault really, but worrisome nonetheless. You've spent your life as the entitled white male who started on second base and thought he hit a double. Oh, don't think I'm the only one who's noticed. Meggie and I used to giggle about it. So silly, but sometimes really irritating."

"Ooohh, a little slower. No, don't stop. You are such a good listener when you are focused on something important. Timothy and I will have to remember to keep you down where you belong."

"So, I realized in that hospital that though we are healthy, we are not going to live forever. I am going to get more of what I want and you are going to get a chance to experience more of the real juice life has to offer."

"Oh my oh my, just thinking of all the time and energy I'll have to enjoy getting to know Tim and having some new experiences in bed while you are doing all the work, cooking, cleaning, shopping, chauffeuring, and of course keeping Timothy and me entertained."

"Just flick my clit with the tip of your tongue now. Yess!"

What was happening here? Was this something I really wanted, even if only subconsciously? Could I stop it? Was this a plot between the two of them? Were they having an affair and this was just a way to legitimize it? Did they really care about me? Was I being set up to be the butt of the joke? How public was this going to get?

"Oh, by the way. Looks like our sweet little Meggie had a secret life online where she was "pigslut54" and actually had been chatting with someone right in our town during the last year of her life. Someone who went by "Humili8r" had been giving her assignments which she carried out secretly and send descriptions and pictures of disgusting things she did to do to show what a good girl and filthy slut she really was."

Now I'm thinking of Meghan the accountant in her navy blue suit heading off to the office, of Meghan the soccer mom with the perfectly balanced cooler of drinks and snacks always at the ready, of Meghan the travelling companion who always had the right map in her pocketbook and remembered which states allow right turns on red and which don't. pigslut54? For at least a year?

"I wouldn't have guessed she had it in her," Joan said with a devilish grin. "I am embarrassed, ashamed actually, that I wasn't a good enough friend that she would have told me about this. I really wish she'd told me about this part of her." Now this was more like the Joanie I knew; kind, loving, ready to support a friend through whatever.

I was taken totally by surprise when Joan added, "She and I could have had a lot more fun together in real life than just doing things on the sly and sending pictures. The bitch could have really crawled, begged, and sweated. Can't you just see pigslut rooting around in our flowerbeds with her nose trying to find hidden treasures put there just for her?"

"Ah well, a missed opportunity, but guess what Tom. Tim has the transcripts of their chats and they are quite graphic and the pictures really make it clear. Wouldn't it be fun if we picked up that conversation and made you do all the things that Meg, I mean pigslut54, was doing? Just as a taking off point, of course. Actually whoever that dominant was, he or she wasn't all that creative."

Fun? Creative? Taking off point? I guess it depends on your perspective. Would Anne really have found it fun? She did go back and forth with this person for months, but with her best friend?

I have to admit that while Joanie was away visiting family I have put in more than a few hours on websites trolling for someone to put me through my paces, to "make me" to things that I didn't want to do, to use me making a fool of myself to get off. I too have always been very sneaky and secretive about it. It had always felt more like compulsion than fun to me and some of the things I did are appalling to me. The idea that Anne or I or anyone might do that with someone they know was positively chilling to me.

I had to ask, "Joan, what kinds of things come to your mind when you think of dominating your woman friend?"

"Oh my, all kinds of things, but you're not just trying to hear turn-on stories are you? Of course not!?!"

"The first thing that came to my mind was taking miss prim and proper in her blue suit with the white starched blouse to IHOP, ordering her one of the waffles with the red white and blue stuff on top, adding a couple of syrups, making her eat it with no silverware right down to licking the plate clean."

"And after I had unbuttoned her blouse so that I could wipe my hands on it I would tell her just what a mess she had made of herself, sitting for a long time just looking at her, then making her sit still while I cleaned her up with one of the towels that they wipe the tables with. Exquisite!"

"Can't you just see her horror at having to do that and why it might fun and a turn-on to be the one making her squirm because she's doing something that she'd never admit she wanted to do? I mean, afterall I wouldn't be making her do it at gunpoint or anything."

"Of course, knowing how some of our friends at the club would take to hearing about pigslut54 might give me just a little friendly leverage in helping her be her true self with me," Joanie chortled with that evil grin again.

Actually, I could imagine Meghan in that situation and I had to admit it was a funny scene. "But Joanie," I asked, "don't you think that pigslut would be seeking something more . . . uhh?"

"Sexual?" she came right back. "Oh you men! Listen carefully while I will still talk to you at some level approaching equals. As someone whose name escapes me right now said, 'In today's society, everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.' and I can assure you that had I had the chance to make Meghan do what I just told you about, both of us would have had our panties sopping within a minute. Maybe if she was excited enough I would have let her slip her disgusting sticky fingers into her pussy or maybe not. It would be up to me, and that would have sent pigslut through the roof."

"You'll be seeing soon enough, Tommy. You've got a big chance here to get beyond the idea that there can be no sex without sticking your dick into someone or something. Don't worry, you'll still have plenty of cock, but from now on it will be in you."

"You can have lots of great sex on your knees with a cock in your mouth or your ass . . . or it can be awful. Learn your place now and enjoy it, or be miserable. It's up to you."

That left me in a stew for three whole days before Tim was to come over for drinks and to talk over the agreement that was to be among the three of us. It was a long three days.

---

When Tim arrived Joan ushered us into the family room where she directed him to one of the armchairs, took the other herself, which left me with the straight back wooden chair.

Apparently, she had gotten some technical help because the big screen TV that she usually had to check the manual to turn on or change channels was connected to her laptop.

"Oh goodie," I'm thinking. "visual aids. Maybe a powerpoint. We're having fun now."

She went right into it. "Since my inspiration in the hospital and on the way home, I've been doing some homework, both general and personal."

"As you know, I was surprised when Tim described finding a trail of conversations and pictures that "pigslut54" had left on Meggie's laptop. I couldn't help but wonder what other surprises might be lurking in the digital world for those of us left."

"Gentlemen, the long and short of it is that I found out. Big time!

"Tom, do you remember the young computer spook who came in when we realized someone was feeding company secrets to our competitors? The one who called me 'sexy granny'? You know, cute one with the big glasses and curly red hair."

I thought a minute. "Oh yeah," I said, "the one who was having trouble with his girlfriend and you spent quite a bit of time helping him get beyond the world of one's and zeros as he put it."

"Right," she replied. "I think he is more than a bit Asperger. Kind of like you Tom. That could drive most women nuts, but this girl had laid down an ultimatum. All I did was listen and tell him that she very smart and realistic as well as sexy and loving. He finally took her up on it and he's been quite happy ever since."

We sat there what seemed like a long time before Tim asked, "What was her take or leave it offer?"

"Oh my, I don't remember all the specifics, but essentially she said he was as bad at relationship and he was good at computers and that he could be totally in charge of his work and she would be in charge of their relationship."

To which Tim replied, "that doesn't sound so different from most good marriages to me. What was the big deal?"

"The big deal, Tim, was that by in charge she meant in charge. Not expert or consultant, but the one who set the tone, the pace, the rules during non-work time. I have to admit that more than once I had to stifle my voyeuristic urges, make myself quit asking for more specifics of what she made him do, and focus on him. My nipples were hard and panties soaked the whole time he described their situation. The girl knew how to get what she wanted and to have fun in the process. "

With a puzzled look Tim tried again, "well, did he like that?"

"Oh yes! He loved it, and that was the problem. He loved it and didn't think he should, silly boy. Anyway, enough about them. The most important thing is that he found to guts to drop into what was scaring him, to not resist it."

"He is very happy with her and very grateful to me that I helped feel what he really wanted, so when I heard about Meghan/pigslut54 I knew who to ask for help."

Both of us were shifting in our chairs uncomfortably now.

Turning on the screen, Joan brought up a list of files. "When I asked Aaron if he could help me the first thing he told me was that the people who say there is no privacy are absolutely right. You just have to know how to read the handwriting that is all over the walls."

I looked over at Tim and saw that he was sweating. I was feeling a bit sick myself. It didn't take watching the whole show to know in my gut that she had both of us by the balls. The collars were already around our necks and the leashes snapped on. The only question now was where she was going to take us.

"Where do you boys want to start?" Joan snarled.

"With the secret,sneaky, slimy double life you have led, Tim, unbeknownst to your wife who was wrestling with the same issues and with whom you could partnered in a joint quest?"

"With the secret, sneaky, slimy double life you have led, Tom, unbeknownst to your wife who was wrestling with the same issues and with whom you could have partnered a joint quest?"

"Or perhaps with your personal email lists?"

"Or how about the dossiers of transcripts and photos from your 'secret' internet adventures that are ready to be posted to special Facebook accounts set up specially each of you? No slander or libel or whatever the legal correct terminology is, because it's all just the truth. Neat, huh?"

"It's all in here and in several other secure locations, ready to be used."

"So . . . back to my idea. Do you want to play 'hotwife-bull-cuck' for a year? I'll write the whole script, don't worry."

"Wait a minute Joanie! You said 6 months and you said we could decide," I whined.

"It is your decision. Play with me or deal with being outed. Take it or leave it."

"As for changing the 6 months to a year . . . I changed my mind. And I think I'll decide whether we want to keep going after that."

"Timothy, in or out?" Tim sighed, "I guess I'm in."

"Tom, in or out?" "In," I whispered. "Louder cuckyboy. Look me right in the eye and say it." "I am in, Miss."

tommy6907
tommy6907
20 Followers
12