Domme - There She Was

Story Info
He meets a dominating woman.
1.3k words
3.82
42.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jwc10010
jwc10010
163 Followers

There she was. Long hair flowing over her shoulders. Medium sized breasts lifted up by the wire in her corset. Beneath that, a black leather skirt. Above it, a proud and delicate face – strong but thoughtful. She was sitting deeply in a tall-backed chair, her legs crossed, unafraid and watching my every move. An empty glass of wine sat on the table beside her and next to it, a full bottle.

I had done what she asked. I was dressed in black jeans and a black leather shirt. Gucci boots and a black Gucci belt accented what she was thinking. And beneath that I had shaved my cock and balls and worn no underwear. The excitement of my first meeting had already created an effect for those in the elevator to see, so when I entered the room and admired her equestrian looks, it only became more evident.

She asked me to pour her some wine, to which I did. A glass of deep red cabernet, that, when I handed it to her, was taken delicately yet firmly. Her fingers reached into my shirt and testing her nipples while she sipped. Touching them lightly yet firmly she applied more pressure until the pain was very, very real.

"If you're wondering if I was. The answer is yes," she said. And with that she moved her hand to the leather skirt with a slow rolling movement over her sex.

"With myself." She smiled.

"When I called you, I thought this might be something you'd enjoy watching. Although that really doesn't matter, as long as I enjoy watching you."

She draped her leg over the side of the divan. A tall heeled, leather boot touched the floor. "Wine?"

I walked to her and she handed me a glass, but put up a hand to stop me from coming closer. "I want to watch," was all she said. And I knew what she meant.

As I took off my jacket she asked me how her day was. I told her work was hell. It was long and dull. She smiled as I slowly removed unbuttoned my shirt.

"I know you like touching yourself."

I smiled as I leaned to remove my shoes. "Can I watch?"

This time I smiled as I opened my pants.

"You enjoy that don't you?"

I stared at her. "Yes." She smiled.

"I want you to do something different." I started to laugh, intrigued. "First, take a sip of wine. Then, remove your pants."

I did.

"Now unbutton your shirt, leaving it open."

I was already aroused and hard. She was right, and wrong. I enjoyed her watching, not anyone else. I had never really thought about it, but knowing she could see, it did more than turn me on.

"Don't unbutton it all the way. I want to see you." She paused to sip her wine. "Now, why don't you put your hands on the edge of the table?"

I complied, curious as to what was coming.

"I want you to move your feet back, so I can see that wonderful rear of yours." I did, feeling my hardness pointing further down as I leaned over.

"I want to watch you caress your cheeks."

I hesitated, looking behind me for a moment. She simply said two words, "for me."

I felt my hands on my rear. Moving it around in slow circles. Enjoying the feeling of her watching me. I looked over at her to see her having raised her skirt to her waist. A glass of wine in her hand, sipping from it as she watched my show.

"Don't watch me. Watch yourself as you touch your cock."

And I did.

"And your balls."

And I did. Now give yourself a bit of pain."

And I did. I lifted my hand only high enough to pause, and then brought it down on my rear. It provided a loud and sharp crack. I closed my eyes for a moment, knowing how she would feel.

My hand raised up again, and again it was brought down. I could hear her moan as she watched, and petted herself. I could smell her and taste her, and so wanted to be a part of her. And that was when she rose, and placed her hand on my rear. Caressing it as I held onto the table. Her hand moving between the cheeks, moving downward to linger at my sex, to feel the hardness. Her other hand came down with a loud smack.

She began to talk to me. Telling me how she touched herself before I arrived. How good it felt on her and how she wanted me to feel her fingers intimately. She pushed my head down to the table, and I could feel a finger start to probe my opening. Pushing forward into it, urging me forward onto the table, pressing my cheek into the rich grained wood.

"You've stopped stroking yourself by child. I never told you to stop."

I could feel her smiling behind me, and could feel the burn of her slap even before I heard it echo.

She took hold of my hips and turned me to face her. Starting to stroke me as she did so. Her one foot was placed on the table next to my face.

"Well don't think you're going to get all the fun."

I raising up the hem of her skirt and knelt behind her. My eyes at the level of her sex. Her high-heeled boots lifting her back seductively upward.

The second her sex was exposed I raised myself up to taste, to delve into her folds.

I held her cheeks apart, wide. Almost stretching them as I ventured upward to her anus. I could feel her muscles relaxing as I replaced my tongue with a finger on her sex. My tongue alternately flickering into her crevice. Feeling the muscles in her rear responding. I touched the inside of her thighs. Spreading her legs even further than before. Opening up her entire sexual area to my explorations.

She was now dripping. Her legs moist with her own desires. And as soon as it started, it stopped. She moved me to the floor and again lowered herself onto me. Pushing, grinding, making sure to pleasure herself without regard to myself. Then moving down, moving along my body, her leather skirt still draped around her waist as she pushed herself down onto me. And I entered her.

The feeling of the leather against my skin I entered her. Hard and direct. Pushing her back against the table. Her fingernails biting into my rear. Pulling me into her in long fast grunts. Arching her back and pushing her breasts downward, toward my mouth. I licked and nipped at their taughtness as my remaining hand moved downward to her mons. Caressing her sex, entering her as my sex pushed further.

That hand slipped around, feeling every inch of her wetness. Probing further and further into he rear. I could see her eyes roll into her head as I entered her. Feeling my own cock slide in and out.

For a moment, her eyes opened in an animalistic glare. She wasn't talking anymore. She was snarling. "Suck it." she gasped. "Suck it like a cock."

I took her finger into my mouth and began to lick and suck it, wishing it actually was a cock, knowing it would bring her pleasure to watch me.

When I could feel my impending orgasm rising, I started to buck. That was when she pulled out of her leaving my cock at attention. My cum landing in long slow strands across my stomach, contrasting with the black leather. And I knew I had to taste it and to taste her. To taste where I had just been.

jwc10010
jwc10010
163 Followers