Don & Lisa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I guess not. I'll always remember it, though."

"So will I."

Weeks went by, and nothing. Finally, when Doreen and I went to a ballet by ourselves, (trying to get those two to go to anything cultural is suicide,) I broached the subject. "Well, anymore talk out of him about another woman?"

"No, not a peep. Whatever you did to him cured his itch. What did you do, anyway?"

"Nothing, just gave him a little touch of the medicine. And he found out he didn't like the taste. And why should he, honey, when he's got a banquet in you?"

And that's the story. I believe that Alan will never stray again, and things will be just fine in mid-America.

But this leaves me in a quandary. Did Alan and I make love? Or should I assume that he never got there, in which case I should save those stickpins and continue to look for Mr. 75?

Footnote on Orgies

Okay, sickee, here's the details. Before my three orgies, I'd been in a few threesomes. Either two girls and a guy, or the opposite.

(Yes, I've licked pussy. Yes, I've let girls lick mine. Yes, I made her come. Yes, she made me come. No, I've never done it with just a girl; it's always been with a guy around. No, I don't think that qualifies me as a lesbian. Now can I get on with this footnote?)

The first time was at a girlfriend's apartment. There were seven guys (none of whom I'd ever known biblically before) and four girls. I knew what I was getting myself into, and I was an enthusiastic participant. In fact, I think I was the first one there to have my panties off. In the course of the evening, six of the guys had it in me, and I gave the seventh a blowjob while I was getting it from behind. It lasted for at least five hours, and I was the last one to leave. I couldn't sit down for three days, and I wanted to do it again.

The girlfriend set up another good time a few weeks later. This time there were nine guys and five girls. Five of the guys hadn't been at the previous party. I made sure all of them got to me. I went over to her house for similar escapades five or six times more, but only one new guy came to them.

I started dating one of the guys from the parties, and he invited me to go deer hunting with him and three of his buddies that I'd never met before. I had no illusions; my role was to be the concubine. There were three bedrooms in the cottage, two with single beds, and one with a double bed. I claimed the biggest one. The first evening got a little strange - I don't think the guys knew where to begin. So I set up a nickel-dime-quarter poker game, and told them the whoever won $10 could be my first guy. While they were playing, I went in and put on a negligee. Finally, one of the guys cleaned up a big pot and we went into my room together. He shut the door and we started to go at it. It didn't take long, I was ready and he sure was. I made a lot of noise so that the party would be sure to think about what was happening. After 15 minutes or so, I shoved him out the door, went into the bathroom and cleaned up, and then put a bra and panties on. When I came out, I chose the next guy and we did it all over again. I made sure my 'boyfriend' was last, and he slept with me. The next night I told them I was tired of this one guy at a time thing and put some music on. Two of the guys started dancing with me and I let them strip me. Before you know it, I'm straddling one guy who's got it in my pussy, another's trying to shove it up my ass, I'm giving one a blow job and the last guy is getting a hand job just 'cause there's no place left for him to put it. It was a good, old-fashioned gang bang and I loved it.

I never minded group sex as long as there was no S/M, and I felt like I was in control. If a guy started to hurt me, I just picked up and moved on; a scene like that can get crazy too easy, and you can get hurt.

Finally, I got tired of the group sex thing, and decided that romance was more my style. So I just stopped going to my girlfriend's bacchanalias. Satisfied?