Don the Degenerate Doorman: Apt. 6B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rutger5
rutger5
472 Followers

No sooner had I undressed then I climbed on top of her and guided my cock into her well fucked pussy. Emily squealed as I worked back inside her and once I bottomed out her lithe legs wrapped around me. I ground my pelvis against hers and she did her best to match me, rotating her hips as much as she was able to in her current position. Her pussy was very wet and was dripping vaginal fluids which coated both our thighs and seeped down to the sheets below.

"I don't know for sure Em, but I have a feeling you might have conquered your prudishness. Have to see if you can do this while sober but the signs look promising," I whispered in her ear as I repeatedly filled her pussy with my hard meat.

"Oh, I think you're right, thanks to you Daddy Don," she groaned in reply and a minute later I felt her teeth clamp on my shoulder and her pussy contract on my cock as she came.

When her spasms subsided I figured now was the time to approach her on what I'd desired since first seeing her beautiful, round ass. I re-positioned my body so my torso was perpendicular to the bed while kneeling as I continued to drive my full length inside her. After a minute or two my hands grabbed behind her knees and pushed her legs up to her chest. That allowed me to go even deeper in her tight little pussy and it felt so good that even though I wanted more I had to savor this a little longer.

It worked out well for with her body the way it was Emily was soon crying out loudly and when I accidentally slipped out of her she gushed out a large volume of liquid soaking us both. Her face became even redder than it had been before.

"Sorry," she said quietly.

"Don't be," I replied, "that's a remnant of prudishness speaking. Remember that you are a sexual and desirable woman who's in touch with her feelings and is proud when she squirts from a good fucking."

"Okay, you're right, I guess. Thanks Daddy Don for reminding me."

"No problem Emily, just doing my part."

While I continued to hold her legs against her chest I shifted my body and climbed off the bed which let me lean in and kiss her soaked pussy. Eagerly I lapped up her juices until my chin was wet from them before moving a couple of inches south where my tongue flicked her brown hole.

"D-D-Don, what are you doing?" she asked with a trace of panic in her voice.

I continued to lick her ass for another minute before pulling my tongue back so I could reply.

"It seems pretty clear that I'm giving you a rim job Emily. Why?"

"I don't know; you aren't planning to do anything, are you?"

"Uh oh, looks like I was wrong about you. Maybe Malcolm was right after all, if me licking your ass is enough to freak you out."

"No, it's just that back when I dated that jerk in high school he talked me into letting him, you know, and it hurt a lot."

"Do you mean you let him fuck your ass, is that what you meant?"

"Yes," she admitted sheepishly.

"I admit I find that surprising Em, that you let him I mean not that he'd want to."

"I know but the truth is I let him do that before I let him do it the normal way. I heard that was a good way to keep a boy interested while staying a virgin."

"Some girls just give blowjobs instead though I wish back when I was in high school the girls had done it your way."

Now as this conversation went on I continued licking her tight little butt hole while she spoke. The longer it went on she began to squirm so I decided to up the ante and tickle her with my fingertip making her go even crazier.

"He talked me into it and I only did it that one time," she gasped as I gently prodded her.

"Well I hope you're not comparing me to him. I would like to think that I have a little more class than a high school boy and can do a better job."

"Oh you're in a whole different league, but you're bigger than he was so it's bound to hurt more."

"Please Em, give me a little credit. Just relax and let me work my magic. If at any time you want me to stop all you'll have to do is ask. Okay?" I said as I slid my index finger in her pussy to lubricate it.

"What the hell, why not I guess. I've done everything else tonight. But please go slow."

"Of course my dear," I told her as I slid from her pussy and next pushed my fingertip in her tight backdoor. "Relax sweetie, I can feel you tensing up."

"Sorry Daddy Don, I'm trying."

"I have an idea. Why don't you hold your legs to your chest to free both of my hands."

Once she did I was able to slide two fingers in her hungry pussy as the finger from my other hand continued to probe her ass. While doing this I would occasionally flick her clit with my tongue and soon Emily was getting into it judging by her moans and how her juices were dripping anew. Realizing that I had to keep moving forward I managed to squeeze a second finger in her ass and began to slide them in and out. As she began to loosen up I started sucking hard on her clit and the stimulation from both her holes being finger fucked at the same time proved too much for her to handle.

I'm not sure how many orgasms she'd had previously but this one was a doozy. Her internal muscles clamped so hard on my fingers that they were held hostage and her body thrashed about while she moaned like a drunken banshee. I waited until she calmed before moving my face close to hers and speaking.

"Well what do you say Emily, any chance I can fill your hot ass?"

"The way I feel right now I'll let you do whatever you want."

My face broke into an ear to ear grin on hearing that and I wasted little time in getting in the proper position. The only change from our previous position when I'd been fucking her on the bed was that I slipped a pillow under her ass to raise it off the mattress some. The head of my cock was now brushing against her backdoor but I made sure to resume playing with her pussy before attempting to penetrate her butt.

So for the next minute I jammed my fingers deep in her and as she got into it I began pushing into her sphincter. She grunted and groaned a little but I slowly continued until my head forced its way past the ring and disappeared in her anus. Once that happened I stopped pushing but kept my hand busy playing with her. By watching her face I saw she was handling it well so I resumed my effort and worked some more cock in until half my length was inside her.

It felt so awesome on my flesh, tight, hot, and forbidden. My hips then began to slowly work back and forth while my brain thought 'Yes I'm fucking Emily in the ass!' In spite of me taking it easy and only being partially in her I was struggling not to cum from her being so tight. The girl must poop only tiny rabbit pellets from how small her channel felt to me. Not that it was a bad thing, just I had to go nice and slow, sliding half my length in before pulling out and leaving only my head ensconced.

My fingers continued to probe her pussy and by this time I had curled them so they could stimulate her g-spot with each thrust. The next time she squirted I took the opportunity to work my cock deeper in her ass until with a final push my balls hit her ass. I waited a minute as her body adjusted to this further intrusion before moving more though by this time I knew she was handling it well.

"Oh my hot little Emily, I want you to do something baby. Use one arm and hand to hold your legs in place so you can play with your hairless pussy with the other. Can you do that for me baby?"

She opened her half lidded eyes and nodded to me. "Yes I can do it Daddy Don."

"That's a good, naughty girl Em" I said as I removed my fingers from her and brought them to her mouth.

There was no need for me to say anything this time as she parted her lips and swallowed them, her tongue licking them clean. Once they were I removed my fingers and grabbed hold of her with both hands as I adjusted my hips slightly.

"Well, how do you taste Em? I asked you before but you didn't answer me."

"Hmm, I taste awesome Daddy Don," she replied fighting back laughter it seemed to me.

But she did as I asked and brought her hand to her sopping pussy and began to pet it.

"Oh fuck Emily! Your hot little ass is going to make me cum. I'm going to give you a cum enema baby girl," I grunted as I felt my face flush while my heart beat like a jackhammer gone wild.

After another few thrusts my body stiffened as I swelled in her anal vise then my balls released their load. My head fired it deep inside and irrigated her bowels with my white, sticky fluid. In spite of me gasping for breath from my exertions I had to lean in and kiss her sweet, burning lips again. Her hand ran through my hair while we kissed and our bodies slowly came down from the heights of passion.

Finally with a groan I withdrew what was left of my erection from her and managed to roll onto my back. Leaving no doubt that she had overcome her prudishness, at least for the time being, Emily crawled between my legs and took hold of my spent cock. After locking her blue eyes on my more pedestrian brown ones she started licking and sucking on my cock which had just sodomized her. After a minute of this beautiful torture Emily stretched out beside me and rested her auburn hair on my shoulder while keeping a tight hold of my cock.

"That was so nice Daddy Don," she whispered in a sleepy voice, "you're going to stay the night, right?"

"I'd love to baby girl, if you want me to. I have to be back on duty at seven in the morning so if I don't stay here I'd have to sleep on a chair in the locker room downstairs to make it back in time. Of course I'd much rather be with you than a lonely old chair."

"Good, you stay here. My alarm is set for early anyway and this way you can shower in the morning."

"That's a good thing, otherwise all day people would give me strange looks for smelling like Emily in heat."

She giggled and snuggled closer to me as I closed my eyes and let the sandman take me away. The next morning I actually woke before the alarm for my body was trained to rise early in order for me to make it to work on time. I smiled as I took in the wonderful sight of Em's naked sleeping body as I slid out of bed. After a quick shower I crept back into the room and gathered my clothes together. I dressed in the living room before silently exiting the apartment.

The electric razor I kept in my locker came in handy as I shaved after which I headed to the lobby. I could tell by Stan's expression he was jealous, but what can I say. It's good to be Don the doorman. To make it up to him I bought him a coffee and bagel to go with my own before assuming my place at the front desk.

Later that morning Emily approached me at the desk and it was the normal version, with not a hair out of place but there was a look of uncertainty on her flawless face.

"Good morning Miss," I said to her, my face a mask.

"Morning. I just want to thank you for last night. I know I wasn't myself and you were very helpful."

"Not at all Miss, I assure you the pleasure was all mine," I replied and though my expression remained impassive my eyes reflected a lot more.

"No Don, not only yours."

After she'd said that she headed to the door which Jose held open for her. Later it was around noon and I was manning the front door so Jose could eat when he approached me.

"Don, you have a call on the lobby phone. She says she's a tenant and asked for you by name."

"Okay thanks. Once I take the call I'll come back to the door."

"Hello this is Don, how may I help you?" I spoke into the receiver.

"Hi Don, this is Emily. I was wondering if I can have your cell number. There's something I want to send you."

"Certainly Miss," I replied after which I gave it to her.

It was around twenty minutes later and I was back at the front door when I felt my phone vibrate and before I could check it happened again. Opening it I saw I had received two texts with attachments. The first was a picture of what appeared to be two bare female legs sitting on a toilet with a vibrator between them and the second showed the same vibrator buried inside one of the sweetest, barest pussies I'd ever had the pleasure of tasting. This picture had a text message which read 'Don, I bought a vibrator today but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. Maybe you can help me later. Em'

My fingers quickly tapped out a reply as I felt my groin swell with blood. 'I'll be glad to assist you anytime Emily. What time will you be arriving this evening?'

THE END

rutger5
rutger5
472 Followers