Don the Degenerate Doorman: Apt. 9D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing!?"

"Oh come on, an experienced man of the world like you not knowing about such things I find hard to believe. Personally I find these to be more effective than the standard cock strap," she replied as she drew it another notch tighter, "and when you cum you'll thank me."

"Well be careful! That's very important equipment you're handling."

"Oh don't worry Don. I always treat jewels with the proper respect," she said as she removed another zip tie from her leather corset encased cleavage.

This one she wound around the base of both my cock and balls and tightened it, further imprisoning my genitals. Once she'd done this Diana resumed sucking on my balls and right away I could feel the difference. It was like the nerve endings in my balls had become much more sensitive from her actions. The feeling was intensified when Diana actually lowered her head a couple of inches pulling my captive balls down with her. When she opened her mouth and released me they rose back up to their normal location where her hand took hold of them and squeezed gently causing the pleasurable signal to travel straight from there to my brain.

"Blanca I want you to bob your head on Don's cock; and you," she told me, "need to stand still. I think it's time to watch you cum. Just let me know before you do."

Right after saying that she again sucked one of my balls into her mouth while Blanca managed to bob her head and swallow the top half of my cock inside despite her body being bound to the bench. I just chilled as the two women did their best to push me past my breaking point and the way they were going it didn't take much longer.

"Oh damn Diana! I can't take any more," I cried out as I felt the familiar feeling of impending orgasm wash over me like a tsunami.

Quick as can be Diana released my nut from her mouth as her gloved hand wrapped around my thick shaft.

"Blanca, let his cock go," she ordered her maid who wasted no time in releasing my swollen head from her hot mouth.

Diana then stroked my cock rapidly and concentrated her effort on my head and just below, easily the most sensitive location. Since I was already about to cum nothing more was needed to bring this about. A loud grunt escaped my mouth as the first shot sailed over Blanca's head to land on her lower back. More spurts followed as the divorcee's hand continued jerking my hard flesh with some landing in Blanca's hair or on her back and a couple missing her altogether to end up on the floor.

The sensation of my balls shooting while confined by the plastic ties felt almost surreal in its intensity and after no more came I was in for another treat. Diana brought my now overly sensitive cock near Blanca's mouth at which time the Colombian cutie started to lick it. Before my mind had a chance to process this it was amplified when Diana then began to run her tongue along my cock as well.

It blew my mind to watch the two of them licking me at the same time and when their tongues met for a few seconds they entwined like serpents before both going their separate ways again, further stoking the inferno of my lust. The pill she'd given me must have already kicked in for not only didn't I lose my erection but unless I was mistaken my cock felt and appeared thicker than before and as full of blood as I'd ever experienced in my life.

Still all good things come to an end and this was no exception. After another minute of licking, Diana stopped though at first Blanca continued her effort. Diana got to her feet and slapped my ass sharply before walking toward the couch located around fifteen feet away. On the end table next to it was a finely carved wooden box which she opened and began to search through.

"Don, would you mind rolling Blanca over this way?" she asked as she looked up a moment before continuing to rummage in the box.

Pulling my cock free of Blanca I rolled the bench in the direction of the couch. Once I had Diana smiled at me and pointed to the couch before simply saying "Sit."

As I settled comfortably on the plush piece of furniture Diana removed an item from the wooden box and stepped behind Blanca. It appeared to be a slim vibrator constructed of pink plastic and as I watched Diana brought it to her mouth and started sucking on it. At the same time she leaned down and taking hold of Blanca's thong she yanked it down past her full ass and left it at mid-thigh.

Removing the vibrator from her mouth Diana then slid it into Blanca's pussy causing the maid to moan. She must have turned it on right after that for a second later I heard the muffled buzz coming from the South American's nether region which prompted a louder moan from the captive maid. Her employer fiddled with it for another few seconds as she adjusted the setting until she seemed satisfied it was at the desired speed.

After delivering a few rapid spanks to Blanca's ass Diana moved directly in front of me. Her fingers hooked the waistband of her panties and as I watched with bated breath she rolled them down past her hips. Then bending to finish the job Diana pushed them down to her ankles before stepping free of them. She didn't leave them there but instead wadded the panties into a ball and turning sideways jammed them into Blanca's open mouth.

"Here you go for now, my little chica, just to give you a taste. In a little while I'll let you have the real thing but first I'm going to get filled by Don's fat cock and ride him. That should make me nice and juicy for your little, pink tongue."

While she spoke my eyes were ogling her assets and unsurprisingly Diana's muff was as bare as a little girl's. Full bikini waxes are quite common in the privileged circles she travels in as many of these women prefer to be hair free in order to wear the revealing designer dresses and swimsuits they favor.

Be that as it may I didn't get much time to look for as soon as Diana had attended to Blanca she knelt on the couch and straddled me. My rigid member throbbed with anticipation which didn't last long, for once she was in place Diana reached down and grasped me. She guided me to her wet opening and as soon as the tip of my cock nestled between her lips she impaled herself.

"Ooh," she exclaimed as my girth stretched her hairless pussy wide but despite her kitty being wet as a drowned kitten her descent stalled after initially swallowing the top half of my member.

Diana was too experienced a lover to let this setback slow her down any. She placed her hands on my broad shoulders to gain leverage at which time she raised her body up until only my swollen head remained inside her. While like that Diana rotated her hips for a minute before she reversed direction and plunged down, this time managing to take me deeper though not all the way yet.

My hands grabbed her narrow hips and pulled her down as I thrust upward burying my cock in her to the root. Holding her in place I pumped as fast as I could and with each thrust my bound balls hit her ass cheeks with a slapping sound. After a minute of this Diana moved her hands from my shoulders and using the thumb and forefinger of each she pinched my nipples painfully until I stopped moving and glared up at her.

"Sorry Don, I was just trying to get your attention," she told me with a smirk on her face. "Would you mind letting me set the pace for now. Maybe later you can but I like to be in control, in case you hadn't noticed."

My only answer was a slight shrug of my shoulders but satisfied that she'd made her point Diana resumed her movement. She now moved at a rapid pace and once she built up a (rock) steady rhythm she leaned down so her lips could meet mine. We kissed passionately as she continued to ride me fast and hard and before long my upper thighs were wet from her leaking juices. She broke our kiss which allowed her to straighten her torso and again she rested her hands on my shoulders.

"Unfasten the top two buttons on my corset Don," she commanded in an imperious tone that brooked no dissent.

I certainly had no problem with that for it dovetailed with my desire anyway. Since first seeing her in this corset with the top half of her bosom spilling out I'd wanted to free them and now she was giving me the chance to do so. My fingers reached up and undid one button followed by the second which enabled me to pull the leather down enough to free her full breasts.

They were round and plump with mouth-watering pink nipples perched on equally pink areolas and I wasted little time in leaning forward and flicking one with my tongue. She gasped and when my hand palmed her other breast it became a moan of pleasure.

"Ooh Don! I like! Don't stop!" she implored not that I had any intention of doing so.

Instead I began sucking on her hard nipple while my tongue continued to lick it and she must have really enjoyed this as one of her hands left my shoulder and ran through my hair. She didn't let this slow her any and continued to ride me hard and in fact if anything she was moving faster. During this I lost track of time and had no idea how long we'd been in this position when she began to moan louder and more often as she got close.

"Oh fuck Don," she cried out, "don't stop! Keep sucking me baby! Yes, yes, yes!"

With a final cry her body collapsed on mine as she achieved sexual nirvana. My mouth then left her breast to find her neck where I began to nibble until that proved too much for her sensitive nerves to take.

"Nooo, stop," she demanded as she forced her body upright again.

Using my shoulder for support she managed to stand on shaky legs while wearing a smile a mile wide. This of course caused my still erect cock to slip from her well fucked channel. After being inside her hot, wet pussy the skin on my cock now felt cool from the room temperature but I didn't have long to think about it.

"Oh Don, look how wet your cock is from my juices. Let's have Blanca clean that up for you," she said as she bent and removed her panties from the maid's mouth.

Diana then grabbed her maid by the hair and planted her lips on Blanca's and passionately kissed her. When she pulled back she indicated for me to feed her my cock. I rose and got in front of the young woman and a second later she began licking off her mistress' juices. Diana wasn't content just watching and instead moved behind Blanca and taking hold of the inserted vibrator she started to slide it in and out of her bound servant.

This had an immediate effect on Blanca who was no longer able to continue licking my cock as her mistress forced her body to orgasm. So I watched with interest as her pale face reddened and her muscles trembled like a leaf in a breeze as climax overwhelmed her. My hand reached down and worked between the bench and Blanca until my hand found her breast. It felt to be around the size of a large orange as I squeezed it, further sending Blanca's senses reeling.

"Dios mio!" she cried out when I managed to pinch her nipple as her head shook from side to side in her passion.

Diana continued to fuck Blanca with the vibrator as the maid came down a bit from her orgasm which permitted her to resume licking my cock.

"Hmmm, are you enjoying the taste of me on Don's cock Blanca?" Diana asked her.

"Yes mistress, I love the way you taste. You know that."

"Soon you'll be tasting the real thing Blanca, would you like that?"

The maid nodded her head in assent to the question, her eyes filled with hope.

"What do you say Don, has she done a good job cleaning you? Should I reward her, do you think?"

"She's done an adequate job under the circumstances. It can't be easy to concentrate while being fucked at the same time."

"You hear that Blanca? Now be sure to thank Don properly and I don't mean with words. Fuck her mouth now Don and get your cock nice and wet. And when you're ready here's a nice tight hole to fill."

"Are you saying..." I began as I drove my cock deep into Blanca's mouth when Diana interrupted me.

"Yes I am. As soon as you're ready we can switch places. You'll be the first man to experience her tight little pussy. She's no longer a virgin, I popped her cherry myself but still it should be something special."

"Sweet," I said, "though I'm jealous of you. That must have been very enjoyable."

"Oh it was, for both of us. I was her first so she'll never forget me I'm sure. Are you almost ready?"

"Hell yeah!" I replied pulling my cock from her mouth, a string of her saliva hanging from it. "Let's get this show on the road."

"That's what I like to hear," Diana said as she pulled the humming vibrator out of Blanca then went and sat on the couch's edge, "now roll the bench a little closer so she can lick me at the same time."

I pushed the bench so Blanca's head was right between her mistress' thighs before then crouching behind the maid.

"Blanca, I've given Don permission to fuck you. While he does that you are going to eat my pussy; do you understand?"

"Yes mistress."

"Don, you may begin whenever you're ready."

Before I did I first pushed Blanca's face into Diana's wet pussy and only after hearing her begin eating it did I take hold of my cock and bring it between the maid's legs. For one torturous minute I rubbed it on the outside of her vulva to tease her until my lust got the best of me. Unable to wait longer I guided the head of my cock between her inner lips and to her opening. The vibrator had already loosened her up so it wasn't difficult to work my head inside and due to her pussy being so wet I easily sank most of my hard length in one powerful thrust.

Her muffled moan in response was music to my ears while her tight vagina gripping me felt like a velvet glove on my engorged cock. Then I put my hands onto her ample backside to support myself and once I had I then jammed the last couple of inches inside her. My hips then pulled back until only my mushroom shaped head remained before I again buried my erection in her.

This time I rotated my hips while balls deep, prompting Blanca's groans to become louder as I stretched her tiny pussy out. After loosening her a bit I started to pound her with long smooth strokes, sinking up to my bound balls with every thrust. My fingers dug into her ass while I fucked her, squeezing and kneading the flesh of her sizable ass.

"So how is she? Nice and tight?" Diana asked as her fingers tugged on Blanca's hair to encourage her oral efforts.

"Oh hell yeah! Her muscles are squeezing me like a boa constrictor."

"What a delightful, as well as an apt comparison Don."

"Huh?" was all I managed as I continued to fill Blanca each time I drove my hips forward.

"Sorry," she answered with a grin, "I guess your brain doesn't have enough blood left to think with it all being in your big, hard cock right now. I only meant both Blanca and boa constrictors are native to South America."

"Oh yeah, I knew that."

"I'm so sure," she replied sarcastically. "Blanca, don't slow down! If doing two people is too much for you I'll have to tell Don to stop what he's doing. Do you want that?"

The maid's head went side to side as way of an answer while she kept licking her demanding mistress. I guess her renewed effort convinced Diana to hold off on her threat for the moment at least, a decision I certainly welcomed. There was no way I wanted to stop screwing sweet, innocent (comparatively speaking, I mean) Blanca, not the way her little pussy felt on my hard flesh.

The toughest part for me was deciding where to look. I couldn't stay focused on one thing with so many competing for my visual attention. It was great watching my wide cock slide in and out of her clinging lips but the sight of Blanca's head buried between her mistress' thighs was equally arousing. That doesn't cover how entertaining it was to watch the changing expressions on Diana's face as her maid's tongue drove her insane with lust or just my delight in taking in the beauty of Blanca's back with all the whip marks her mistress had given her. Plus once or twice I found myself appreciating the stylish décor and subdued elegance of Diana's apartment though not to the same degree as the rest. Suddenly my undivided attention was drawn to Diana as her moans became louder and she began to thrash her head about while pulling Blanca by the hair nearer to her bare pelvis.

"Faster darling," she ordered the maid, "I'm so close. Use that wonderful tongue of yours. Oh yes, that's it! Yes! I'm cumming!"

Diana let out a wail as now both her hands held Blanca to her wet sex, her eyes tightly closed from the intensity of her climax. During this I had stopped moving, transfixed by the spectacle before me. There was something so fierce and elemental about what I'd witnessed that for that brief period of time it made me forget about my own pleasure and how my cock was deep in Blanca and instead just marvel at what I was watching. The moment passed as Diana opened her eyes and released her maid's hair and I found myself resuming my thrusts as the spell faded.

"Wait Don," she said to me as she sat up, "it's my turn for your cock again. Just let me thank Blanca first."

The divorcee slid off the couch to a crouching position whereupon she took the maid by her face with both hands and passionately kissed her. Blanca mewed like a kitten as her mistress showed her appreciation and if she could've purred I had no doubt that she would have done so. All I know is when Diana's lips met hers she contracted on my rigid rod something incredible and she relaxed when her mistress stood.

"Don would you do me a favor and release Blanca from the bench? She will need to be mobile for what I have planned next."

"No problem," I replied as I reluctantly withdrew my weapon from Blanca.

She let out a disappointed whimper as my cock slid from her and it was plain to me that she had enjoyed her first time with the real thing. Not doubting that Diana had rocked her world with her toys but there was a difference between my hard, hot flesh and imitation phalluses. The restraints were fabric strips with Velcro attached that held Blanca captive and I unfastened them one at a time until she was free.

Blanca pushed her body up so that she was sitting astride the bench, a leg on each side, at which time she began to rub her wrist. No sooner had she repeated the process with the other than Diana took hold of one of her arms and fastened one half of a set of leather restraints on her just freed wrist. Next she pulled both her arms behind her back and fastened the second in place, effectively restraining the maid again though less restrictively this time.

"On your knees Blanca," she barked at the maid who wasted no time in kneeling next to the couch.

Diana stretched her body out on the couch then beckoned me forward. As I approached her I couldn't help but to sneak a peek at Blanca now that she was no longer bound to the bench. Her pert breasts sat high on her chest and seemed to be begging for attention, what with their pink, hard nipples protruding proudly. My eyes then followed her curvy contours downward until reaching her mons of Venus where I noticed that unlike her mistress she had a full bush, though it was groomed neatly and clipped short.

"One knee on the couch and your other foot on the floor," Diana directed me as she settled herself comfortably in place with one leg resting on the high back section of the couch and the other suspended in mid-air.

As soon as I was in place where she wanted me, Diana reached down and took hold of my straining erection. She brought it to her hole at which point I pushed it back into her sopping pussy marveling at how she was even wetter than earlier.

"Grab hold of my leg Don and then give it to me hard," she instructed me as her hand first let go of my cock and a second later I felt it close on my imprisoned testicles. "Do a good job now or I'll let you know it," she said as she squeezed my lemons.