Don Venuto's Sissies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark slipped his own robe on feeling too self conscious walking out in her nightgown and found his mother's bath beads already on the counter. Next to those a new pink razor, shaving cream definitely for a girl in it's pink can, dusting powder and deodorant with the label that also read: "Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman".

All of it exciting but nothing compared to those panties. They were nothing compared to the pair he'd worn home under his dress. At first he thought there were two pair but it turned out to be a single pair in two layers. Satiny under layer under a nylon layer attached only at the waist and legs. A free flowing layer ruffled across the back. Ruffled and circling each leg an almost too wide later of that same lace.

Mark literally felt faint when he lifted them up. Pink with white and that layer of nylon slid delightfully over the satin. It took all of his control to pick up the razor and begin his legs. Mark rinsed under the shower after a slow and delightfully soothing set of moments watching his girlish hand draw that pink razor along his legs. He finished that and filled the tub adding a couple of cap fulls of his mother's bath beads.

Mark soaked for a time now drawing this experience out for as long as he could but never for a moment were those panties not on his mind. His mother had talked him into driving home dressed, he'd spent Thursday night till bed time in those clothes, Friday with Tracy getting his nails done, the nightgown and now this. If this was what sissies did then yes, he decided, he was definitely a sissy.

Sissy? It didn't sound as bad as it might have if he was not doing what he was doing. Sissies get to wear panties Mark mused as he stood and added, "those kind of panties!" Sissies get to wear dresses, pretty dresses and slips under them and Mary Jane shoes. Sissies were simply little girls in boy's bodies he decided. No wonder that kid Mario was a sissy. Who wouldn't be?

"Hey? You fall asleep or what?" His mother said from the other side of his bedroom door. He'd stepped into the panties just moments before that and darted hurriedly across the hall from the bathroom to his room. Mark still had a few hang-ups he'd decided not wanting his mother to see him. He wasn't sure if it was the panties he didn't want her to see or the state they put him into.

"Just putting the slip on mom!" Mark said.

"Need help?" Mark's mother asked.

"In a minute!" Mark said as he adjusted the petticoats and fighting for a little more control as the taffeta met the nylon and satin he already wore. Mark had twisted only slightly and that motion made him catch his breath as the satiny taffeta with all of its noise blended with the sensation of his panties. It as almost too much as he fought the moan he caught in his throat.

"All set!" Mark said secure in the knowledge that he was safely hidden under his slips skirts. His mother already had assumed Mark's state deciding to give him a little privacy for these new experiences. Best shared alone for now but not forever she'd noted. Carol was already sure she would be able to share some of this with Mark. She would also, at some point she decided, need to talk with this girl Tracy.

"I love those bath beads. Makes you smell so feminine!" Mark's mother said coming into the room. She was going to throw caution to the wind and remain unguarded this day.

"Me too!" Mark said also ignoring those same conventions he'd held onto so tightly just a couple of days ago. Today was not the day for any hang-ups although he wondered if that was true of all of the boys or just him. He'd play it by ear when he got to the party but he wasn't sure he could revert to a masculine mind set very easily if need be.

"Still feel different?" Mark's mother said slipping his dress over his head. The slips felt decidedly different on his freshly shaved legs.

"Yes." Mark said with a tone that needed nothing else to be said.

"Me too!" Mark's mother said.

"You too? What?" Mark asked.

"Seeing you this way, this state you're in.... Makes me wish we'd done something like this sooner." Mark's mother said.

"Really?" Mark asked.

"Definitively." Mark's mother answered.

"I guess I'd have to say yes to that as well." Mark said softly and with a tiny bit of blush to his cheeks. That was almost too much to admit to but then again he wasn't going to hold back today.

"Lots of time ahead of us." Mark's mother said fussing with the skirts of his dress over the petticoats of his slips.

Suddenly Mark grew apprehensive. His mother caught his look in the mirror.

"What's wrong honey?" Mark's mother asked.

"Don Venuto! Mom, he killed a man for calling his son a sissy or something like that?" Mark said quietly.

"I'm not sure that's true honey. Those were rumors!" Mark's mother said trying to down play that part of this.

"Mom, he's the Godfather or so Ralph said. That's what guys like that do." Mark said.

"Honey, you're children and my guess is this whole elaborate scheme of his is his way of dealing with what you boys have been doing with his son. I can't imagine him harming you other than what's happened to your egos." Mark's mother said.

"So you don't think he'd do anything like that to us?" Mark asked wanting desperately to believe no.

"Absolutely not. I think you are doing exactly what he wants done. Honey, think about it for a second. Too many people know about this and, like I said, it's way too elaborate and far too public for anything other than you boys being humiliated." Mark's mother said in a reassuring voice.

"I'm not feeling very humiliated right now." Mark said smiling lightly as his mother fused with the buttons and his sash.

"I know, you'll simply have to fake that part." Mark's mother said laughing as she added, "There, now sit for your shoes and socks."

Mark, gathering his dress almost expertly sat on his bed. His mother admiring his adaptation and again over her own pleasure in these odd turns of events. She had believed, at least through it, that most of the time in the dress shop she'd be fighting him all the way with this. She'd hardly fought him at all.

"I've got to fake being a boy." Mark said laughing.

"Just around the other boys. Unless they feel like you don't and just be yourself?" Mark's mother said.

"That would be kind of cool." Mark noted.

"Bet they do that! Or at least some of them?" Mark's mother said.

"Dumb if they don't!" Mark answered as his mother buckled his Mary Jane on his right foot. She did the lacy sock and his second shoe then stood.

"Why don't you go sit at my vanity and I'll put breakfast on the table?" Mark's mother said and added, "we'll do your hair last."

"I'm not very hungry!" Mark said and added, "too nervous."

"I know, but you need something in your stomach or you're apt to get sick." Mark's mother said and suggested, "at least a piece of toast and cocoa."

Mark moved off to his mother's room, stopped in front of the mirror and twisted for a time before sitting at her vanity. He'd taken up the pinafore and wore it without tying the back as he picked up the moisturizing cream first. Foundation followed, blush, eye shadow and liner then his mascara last. It was different this time with his nails glistening. All of it was different this time.

"All set?" Mark's mother said covering only slightly the pleasure she felt when her son... no, her daughter walked into the kitchen. His face definitely that of a girls smiled back and nodded. It was nearly perfect, that face. A bit too much blush and perhaps too much pink lipstick but she could remember her days playing in her mother's makeup.

The hair last and with it the boy disappeared completely! Not a hint of Mark the boy as he sat quietly with his pretty hands resting together in the gathering folds of his dress. Carol added the bow and fussed some more with the hair before handing him his purse and taking hers next. The party was at ten sharp. It was just fifteen past nine as Carol also picked up her camera. Mark stood happily posing for a couple of shots before his mother took a breath and nodded. It was time.

"Hey sport!" Tracy said leaning against his mother's car.

"What are you doing here?" Mark asked.

"Wanted to get some pictures of my girl friend." Tracy said laughing.

"Girl friend." Mark said blushing and looking with a twinge of guilt at his mother.

"Hi Tracy." Carol said.

"Hi Mrs. Evans. He makes a really cute girl." Tracy said as she snapped a picture of Mark coming down the steps.

"I think so to!" Carol said and added, "Honey, can you take a couple of us together?"

"Absolutely but only if I get to take one of us together." Tracy said.

"Absolutely!" Carol noted as she handed Tracy her camera.

"Don't I have a say in this?" Mark asked smiling.

Both Carol and Tracy said "NO" together and laughed over it.

Tracy rushed to get the door for Mark and kissed him lightly on the cheek as he passed. "Perfect!" Tracy whispered as Mark, gathering his dress, slid into the car. He kept his legs together Tracy noted and how wonderful that was she mused. Mark would make a perfect little sissy she mused again. Even Tracy's sister thought so this time as they compared notes from yesterdays brief encounter.

"Call me when you get home!" Tracy said as she closed the car door and added, "and before you change!"

Mark nodded flushed crimson at the prospects of being outside, of Tracy and his mother watching that exchange.

"Ready?" Mark's mother asked.

"This time? Yes." Mark answered.

"And we're off!" Mark's mother said backing down the driveway to Tracy's wave. Mark waved back as his mother said, "I really like her."

"Me too." Mark answered as he shifted his legs so he could see his Mary Janes.

Mark looked at the map and began providing the directions from the instructions as they eased off the freeway. The house was set in the towns estates which made sense to Mark and they grew more elaborate as they made their way up the hill to the final turn and a driveway that could easily be named a road.

"Good morning!" A young man wearing a red jacket said as the stopped at the front of what could only be called a mansion. Those two same men that had delivered the invitation stood at the front steps at a kind of casual parade rest as Mark stepped out. He'd turned out of the car with his legs together as his face flushed over the prospects of this boy knowing he too was a boy.

Another boy came up wearing the same jacket and opened Carol's door before climbing in to park their car. Mark waited for his mother before they climbed the steps. Mark also dropped his eyes as they passed the two goons.

A woman, in a conventional maid's uniform greeted them before they could ring the doorbell and was about to take Mark's purse till he said he'd keep it. He had his lipstick in there and was sure he'd use it at some point. His mother gave her purse up.

"Hello! I'm Ms. Rosa Cappella your hostess for today. Come in and I'll have you sign the register and get your name tag. And you are?" Rose asked.

"I'm Carol Evans and this is my son Mark." Carol said taking Rose's hand.

"Lovely!" Rosa said to Mark as she guided them into a spacious living room easily the size of their house it seemed.

There was a young girl sitting at a desk as Rose said, "Mark Evans!"

The young girl picked up a pink name tag shaped in the outline of a little girl in a very full skirt as she wrote in small letters: 'Mark Evans'. In another marker and in letters much larger added, 'Martha'.

"Remember your girl name sweetie. That's the only name we'll be using today. There are a few girls here already so why don't I take your mother into the library and you can join the other girls. When everyone has arrived we will start the birthday party." Rosa said nodding to Mark as she finished pinning on his name tag.

Mark, with a great deal of apprehension watched his mother walk off before he made his way to the back of the estate. Ralph was there and Steve. Ralph was also wearing a wig that Mark felt grateful over given that Steve, Tom and Carl were obviously not. Although Carl wore a girl's hair band for his bow.

"Hey!" Ralph said in a tart almost harsh, but soft voice.

"Hey!" Mark answered and did the same when Carl also said "hey". Steve simply nodded.

Chris and Ken were there making it a total of six boys out of fifteen. Chris wore his own hair but it was in a perm of fluffy curls and Ken simply his own hair like Steve. They too nodded. Mark, to his amassment, decided he was the cutest there.

Ahead of Mark was a large tent as you might see for weddings only this one in a bubble gum pink and white. There were four tables with a square table set to the left separated by a dance floor of parquet wood. It was fifty feet long and half again as wide and the chairs were covered in pink satin with giant bows at the back of each. Giant bows were everywhere.

"Been in that tent?" Mark whispered to Ralph.

"Yes. You don't want to know!" He said.

"Why?" Mark asked.

"They've got cakes in the shape of all the Disney princess: Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and another one I didn't recognize. All of kinds of snack food but there are guys in there serving it," Ralph said.

"I'm hungry!" Mark said for his reason to go in and see what Ralph was talking about.

"Wait! If you're going in so am I." Ralph said twisting to join with Mark.

"What's that over there?" Mark asked looking at an arbor with a swing and white picket fence set around it. Everything was white but wrapped in artificial flowers.

"For our pictures I was told." Ralph said.

"Oh." Mark said feeling excited but trying not to show it. The both walked through the chiffon curtains tied back with large bows. Mark noted the name tags on the table decorated with Alice in Wonderland and their girl names. Mark saw the name Martha, his name, next to Robin and Ralph was wearing the name Robin.

Two young men dressed the same as the young men parking cars stood behind the table standing comfortably at ease. Both simply watched the two boys as Mark asked: "Do they know we're boys?"

"Hello?" Ralph said.

"Right, I suppose they do." Mark said moving to the table of food. It was a delightful assortment of cut meats, pasta, and snacks that could have fed an Army. Mark picked up a cloth napkin and small snack dish. He wasn't super hungry but he'd told Ralph... or rather Robin he was.

Mark saw the cakes by the punch on a separate table also covered in satin. The cakes were shaped like girls standing in full gowns.

"This is wild!" Mark whispered as he made his way down the table. Ralph followed close behind.

"That's a word!" Ralph said.

"Think everyone will show?" Mark asked.

"Only if they are smart!" Ralph said sarcastically as he picked up things to add to his plate.

Meanwhile Carol and Rosa entered a library nearly as big as that living room.

"Don! Don Venuto this is fabulous!" Carol said as she and he took each others hand. Ralph's mother was there sitting with Steve's mother and across from two other women Carol knew to be the mother's of Mark's class mates.

"And how is your son doing?" Don Venuto asked.

"Actually, he's fairing rather well. Scared to death of you as the Godfather obviously. I think that rumor of the man floating in the river is most of it." Carol said.

"Poor man! A suicide I'm told. Fortunately it happened just as we started this. My attorney and friend De Matzo suggested it would lend some credibility to our story if we played it up that he was one of my solders," Don Venuto said.

"Well it worked." Carol said.

"I'm happy for that. Listen, I really can't thank you enough for doing this. I know it's a bit extreme but again, I thought that if the other boys can experience a bit of femininity they would be less likely to tease my son when he finally makes his announcement. It really wouldn't have worked if you and the other mothers had decided otherwise," Don Venuto said.

"Actually the pleasure is all mine. I can't remember when I've had this much fun!" Carol said and asked Rosa, "so what is on the agenda?"

"Strictly sugar and spice and everything nice. I'm going to have them get their snack food, sit and explain our program then just do a number of things to heighten their state if not their minds. Picture taking, some practicing on being little girls, then some games. I'll announce what Mario is going to be doing then. We should have the cakes around three," Rosa said.

"That birthday theme was really a good idea," Carol said.

"I thought so too. I mean with Mario announcing his transition from male to female today it really is a birthday of sorts. Of course the Little Girl's Birthday Party theme worked for the boys out there as well," Rosa said.

"Agreed!" Carol noted.

"May I offer you some tea?" Don Venuto asked as a woman came up wearing a red jacket.

"Yes, that would be lovely!" Carol said and asked, "Don, where did you get those men you used to hand out the invitations. That was absolutely brilliant? I mean they scared me and I knew better!"

"Actors. My sister Rosa found them. Isn't she amazing. She'd organized this whole thing for me," Don said smiling at Rosa.

"And where's Mario?" Carol asked.

"Upstairs with his mother dressing still! This is his first time as a girl in front of the other boys and he's nervous as a cat. He's changed his dress at least three times so far," Don said.

"But he's still going to go ahead and announce his transition?" Carol asked.

"Oh yes. He's really very excited about that part but, like I said, he's very nervous." Don noted and added, "it's been a difficult road for him so far but we're hoping he's coming up to the end of it."

"And when does he actually have the operation?" Carol asked.

"That's set for his eighteenth birthday. He's got about nine months still but with his transition starting today, as it were, he no longer has to hide this part of himself so that's a real big plus," Don noted.

"Oh, and I fell in love with your store," Carol said.

"Thank you! We've just opened another about an hours drive from here. We've got three now and they seem to be catching on. I'm considering another but we're not sure yet," Don said.

"Well, I'm not sure if my son is ever going to shop there again but that dress he got is adorable," Carol noted.

"Thank you! That was my pleasure! They really are pure sugar and spice and that's a fact," Don said. Three other mothers appeared just then with the maid ushering them in. Carol recognized Jack's mother and waved. Jack's mother waved back.

Carol took Don's hand again then moved off towards the other women, sitting, and discussing how their boys were fairing so far.

"Well, my Ralph doesn't want anyone to know this, obviously, but he's enjoying this." Sandy said as Carol walked over. She looked at Carol, nodded and added, "so how is your Mark doing?"

"Are you kidding? He loves it." Carol said and added, "hated it at first but by the time we left that store he was willing to stay dressed. Met a girl that did his nails yesterday. I gave him a nightgown last night and he wore it to bed. Gave me goose bumps."

"My John was the same way. Threw a fit the whole time till he stepped into the panties. You would have thought I'd given him a sedative or something!" Susan noted. The other mothers nodded to what was said.

"Jack's here!" Mark said to Ralph as another very cute looking girl complete with wig walked into the tent. Jack was more animated than the rest of the boys as he walked up to Ralph and Mark.

"Hey!" Jack said.

"Hey!" Mark and Ralph answered.

"This is too much!" Jack said.

"Slightly!" Ralph said.

"Big time!" Mark added looking at Jack's dress. Jack's name tag read 'Janet'.

"My sister's stuff!" Jack said as he took up the skirt with a delicate touch and a smile as he added, "she was this size when she was seven or so."