Donaletto

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have lodged a formal complaint against you, pig. I do not appreciate being the receptacle for your messes. And I most certainly do not appreciate having my face covered in it!" She reached down and wrapped her small hand around Donaletto's thick penis… and squeezed. Hard. "Ahh…!" he yelped. Kelly was on him in an instant. The perky Ringmistress slapped him across the face twice. "You are not to speak, or make a sound when you are being handled!" She yelled at him. Donaletto was ashamed. He felt like a little boy being scolded for talking in class. Except, amazingly, his cock was becoming extremely stiff. From the doorway came another female voice. "Oh my god! He's getting another boner!" There, in doorway, stood two of the young women from the tent. They looked horrified… but amused. Donaletto melted inwardly from this latest humiliation. The site of them in the school uniforms of the university made them look very sexy to the captive jerk-off. His cock was throbbing insistently as the stern, female hand on it wiped the thumb across the tube along the underside. Despite his recent ejaculation, his massive scrotum felt heavy with sperm. Gloria Sandrina was delighted. She was going to have some fun disciplining this disgusting creature on the table. Her stockinged toes flexed in her shoes. The smell trapped in the feet of her 9 day old stockings was extremely ripe now. She could smell it all around her… and so could poor Donaletto. To him, it was a terrible aphrodisiac that added to his unbearable shame. Of course, the older woman knew this… and she planned on showing it to her female audience as well.

Two little stools were wheeled over to him. "Milking Stools", she called them. The younger women sat down on these, their skirts rising high on their pretty thighs. They gingerly crossed their ankles under them… the very picture of propriety and class. And then they began to play with his balls.

Donaletto felt his very tender sac being lightly scratched by their long fingernails. His asshole flexed involuntarily. Suddenly the room was filled with a powerful odor. Gloria had removed her shoes. She sat on a higher chair than the table to which her clown was fastened and then began wiping her stocking feet back and forth across his face. She began explaining things for the women assembled. "Our little piggy here has quite a fetish for my stocking feet. In fact, I believe what we have here is a genuine… boner-fied… foot-freak." Donaletto gasped for air under the dirty stockings. Strapped to a table, while two women focused all of their attention on his naked balls… another wickedly stroking his cock, and a third teasing his razor sharp senses with her stocking feet. He was outgunned here.

The exquisite torture lasted a good half an hour… and then the rubber bands were brought out. Donaletto's eyes were wide as he watched Ms. Jamison deftly fit one over the head of his dick… just under the helmet. Another was fitted tightly at the base… and she actually began snapping them against his tender cock-skin with her fingers. "Poor, poor baby", said the woman. "These must hurt terribly on your little dicky. Would you like me to see if I can make another cumy-cum happen so you don't have to think about those icky old rubber bands?" She was mocking him something awful. Donaletto slowly nodded his head. "Yes, please… Ma'am." She chuckled evilly. "Of course you would." With that, The woman took hold of his penis by the thick base… and began slapping it forcefully… and damned hard onto the surface of the cold metal table. She smacked his cock repeatedly against the table making Donaletto groan in pain. Then, the two young women at his balls reached into a pail under the table to collect handfuls of ice. They smeared the ice all over his bloated testicles making him cry out. "Ahhh… it's too much!!!" This brought Kelly into play. The red handprint on his cheek made him look as naughty as he felt right about then. Gloria leaned down over his face. "I hope you are learning your lesson, piggy. You will not ever make any mistakes like the one you made on Ms. Jamison… are we clear?" "Yes, Mistress." He gasped. Incredibly, the brutal cock slapping was bringing him closer and closer to cumming… exactly as was promised him. The younger women were twisting his balls in an effort (it seemed to Donaletto), to open some invisible door. They giggled loudly when his ass bucked and heaved from all the attention.

The cock in Ms. Jamison's hand was dark red and throbbing. Disgusting, she thought to herself. Truly, this is a pervert. The lowest of the low. To find some hidden glut of pleasure in all this debasement… it is an obscenity. And clearly the teacher intended on punishing that obscenity. With a smack-jerk-job the likes of which this Dick Clown would never forget. Meanwhile, each ball-handler had now seized an individual testicle in their hands. With a final squeeze to his tortured balls- in unison, the "piggy" gave up the goods. Lost in a haze of feminine laughter and hot, creamy shame… Donaletto quietly passed out.

When he awoke hours later he had no concept of time. He didn't know where he was… and he could not truly say he knew his own name for sure. He did, however, remember the vicious ball emptying session he had been made to endure. The faces and things spoken to him were a blur. But he remembered the hands and what they hade done to him. He would try to be a better clown from now on.

12