Donk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did you know the ride over here had me going crazy? I was between your legs, the ATV vibrating between mine. I was flushed because I had about ten orgasms over here. I almost peed, I almost passed out. It wasn't you're driving, it was knowing that I was going to tell you today that had me flushed."

I could feel Annie rubbing up and down my shaft now, smashing her clit on the down stroke, practically drenching me.

Reaching down, Annie's hand grabbed my shaft, her fingers only reaching about 2/3 the way around.

"Holly crap Donk, this thing is fucking huge. Don't you dare move."

Annie leaned forward, her forehead now on my chin and my cock at her entrance. She rubbed it around to lubricate the head and move her lips to both sides. Ever so slowly Annie mounted my cock. Down an inch, stopping, back out a bit and down a bit more. It seemed like ten minutes before she had taken my entire length, her stomach on mine, beads of sweat on her forehead, her lips and her chest.

"Oh my god, this thing is going to kill me Donk"

"Annie, I don't want to hurt you, get off"

"No, I want this more than anything!" Her voice rising in volume.

Annie rose a few inches and lowered herself again. Her hands now on my chest for leverage her pace ever so slowly picking up, the length of her stokes increasing as well.

Within minutes Annie seemed intent on damaging herself by rising as high on my cock and slamming herself down over and over.

I held her right butt cheek for balance and snaked my left hand to her chest.

"Yes! pinch! hard!" Her voice rasp and deeper than I had ever heard. I complied, alternating between breasts, rolling or pulling her nipples, mauling her breasts, over and over.

My right hand now on her lower back Annie thrusting, with my fingers being moved towards her backdoor.

"Please!"

"What?

"Please, your finger, touch me! Touch my bottom"

Inching down, my middle finger more than touched her bottom. With the amount of her pussy juices, my finger slid half way in on a single thrust by Annie.

Three strokes later, Annie went off with a scream that rivaled the thunder from yesterday. Donk, DONK! Donkeeeeeeeee!

Somewhere in the middle of her scream, I unloaded years of frustration, teasing, and humiliation into Annie. My finger was buried to my palm in her ass, my other hand squeezing her tit to the point of bruising her tender flesh.

It took us more than a few minutes to catch our breaths, followed by tender kisses, and promises of enduring love, forever. Our lives had changed; this was a new beginning.

The ride back was strangely quiet. Stopping by a creek, we did our best to clean up the remains of our excursion, exchanged more hugs and kisses, and tried our best to be back before dark.

An hour later back in camp we could see that the dining hall was back in operation and that every campsite was quiet.

Walking hand in hand, we entered the dining room to applause, cheers and clapping.

There are a few moments in life where the brain simply has no fucking clue what is going on. This was one of those very moments.

My mom walked over to us and gave Annie the biggest, warmest hug I had ever see her give. My mom is warm and huggy, this was on another plane.

Her dad followed behind her, looked into my eyes and said "We have always known you own Annie's heart" and embraced me with a bear hug of his own.

I was still as confused as fuck, and apparently this was all over my face. The entire clan was laughing, cheering, toasting. I was in a daze and followed Annie and my mom to our table. Annie and I usually sat among the other adult cousins, but for some reason the hall was set up a bit more formal style. On these occasions she would also be with her family next to us, not among my immediate family.

"Don, you don't get it? Do you? My dad said.

"Nope, I am as lost as I could probably be."

"Well, this will be a lot more fun then." He said with a wink.

With that, my grandfather rose from his table and grabbed a microphone.

"Every year I look forward to having this great family come together, see new faces of the next generation, say goodbye for the last time to others, and most of all, spend time here with each-other."

I'd heard this opening to his speech a few too many times, but usually it is on the last night, not the second and usually with everyone. Tonight the younger kids were all gone.

"Tonight is very special. Tonight we have two amazing kids to honor.

21 years ago they were born, and from early on we knew that they were destined to either kill each other, or together take over the world.

Well, we are all glad to know it is the later."

The room roared with laughter. I was still dumbfounded.

Gramps went on.

"17 years ago the Annie and Don annual fight pool was born. First as a joke after a few too many whiskies, but that is how good family traditions are born.

All of us who have children in this room know the rules: the winner has to double their bet, and select the investment strategy for the pool resources until the following year. So in a sense winning is losing, but it is all in good fun. Sorry Annie and Don that this is on your behalf, but the two of you simply gave us the idea. Over the past 17 years, through some pretty shrewd investing decisions, I am astounded to announce that the pool reached one and a half a million dollars. "

The room erupted in applause

"Further, the winner has decided to purchase the campgrounds from our dear friends as it has done quite well with a lot of repeat customers just like ourselves, and they want to make sure it goes to someone who will keep it going for more generations.

More applause

"Two more items and we can enjoy tonight's dinner." My gramps can certainly work a room.

Grandpa walked to where Annie and I were sitting and put his hand on Annie's shoulder.

"Dear Annie, where you sit tonight has always been known as Echo Canyon."

The room burst out laughing and Annie realizing the events of earlier turned crimson.

I could have almost died at that moment, but no Grandpa had another zinger.

"Son, I think we will be calling you Donkey for a while."

12