Donkey Boy William Ch. 02

Story Info
William passes his audition.
7.4k words
4.25
22.5k
13

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This ain't so bad, William thought to himself. It was certainly a lot better than what he expected. He was naked of course, showing off his muscular physique and long, dangling genitalia to the pleasure of the women assembled before him. William was in his element. There was nothing he'd rather be doing than displaying his nude, buffed body for people who appreciated the finer things in life. You are what you are, and William was an exhibitionist, a narcissist and a libertine, and he had an inkling that this was going to lead to something good. He was feeling no pain.

Three women sat in chairs, facing him. On the left was Olivia. William liked her. She had showered his penis with love and tenderness, which is the way he liked it, for a big ego needs to be fed on a regular basis. Olivia had sold him on the idea of working for Donkey Productions, promising to place him into the most sexually charged roles he had ever experienced. "The hell with two times a day," she had said. "You'll be so revved up that you'll cum at least three times; trust me. Some of our boys cum four or five times..."

William wanted to believe her, so he agreed to the 'audition', even though it wasn't a real audition. To him it was just another opportunity for people to ogle his naked body, which he was already used to, and had no problem with. To think that Olivia was his neighbor and had been spying on him as he exercised in the nude...William chuckled at the irony - look what it led to; for he was currently naked and being studied and evaluated as if he were a chemistry experiment.

As soon as he had stepped out of his briefs he shot the ladies a huge smile, which immediately won them over, had they any doubt, which was unlikely. Despite what the Donkey Girls might have wished, at no point did he feel exposed, threatened or vulnerable; William simply didn't operate that way. Though he would come to learn that Donkey Boys were supposed to act humiliated and embarrassed over their nudity and helplessness, William was a pro and he could convey any emotion once the cameras were rolling.

Next to Olivia sat a leggy blonde in a mini-dress. Jane reeked of sexuality, personified this time by her crossed leg swinging back and forth in idle appreciation of William's manhood. To be sure, it was a little unnerving to be on the receiving end of her hungry gaze. William was used to being eye candy, but Jane brought intensity to it that would have rattled many a lesser man. But he couldn't help but see that she really did have nice legs and inviting, voluptuous thighs, her short black dress with the white polka dots barely concealing the delights that were contained within.

William knew that her leg crossing and uncrossing was meant to get a rise out of him, and he felt obligated to get an erection, simply out of politeness. Why else would she be so riveted on his cock? And while her pale-blue cotton panties that kept getting exposed were meant to tease and titillate, catching an accidentally on purpose glimpse of them didn't arouse William the way that she had hoped. She was expecting a jaw-dropping reaction of shock and awe, but William was not James, one of her easier victims, who Jane could turn into a quivering mass of jelly simply by letting a breeze play with the hem of her skirt.

William got more and more relaxed the longer he stood there, and his massive member eventually took the bait, and the first stirrings of arousal entered into his being. His cock began its long journey, hardening and thickening just enough at this point so that it started to expanded outwardly. But his arousal was due more to the thrill of being naked in front of all the women rather than to Jane specifically. She knew it, and he knew that she knew it; Jane would have to work harder if she was to trap William into the whirlwind of her devious and flirtatious mind-games. William could tell that Jane was high maintenance simply from the way her eyes devoured his penis. Still, he did have had to admit that her legs were fucking hot, and she had a really pretty face, and her beautiful blond hair was sexy and glamorous. The more he studied her the better his cock felt. It was growing ever so slowly, but that's part of what made it a delight to watch. At the moment he was probably at ten inches. Jane kept swinging her crossed leg.

Monica sat next to Jane. It was she who had asked the most questions, the important ones anyway, that struck William as insightful. He figured that she must be in charge. Monica treated him not like a plaything but like a person, a potential employee, and a future collaborator. She asked probing questions about his sexual preferences, his hang-ups, his fantasies, the frequency and rapidity of his orgasms, and other performance-related matters that pertained to working on a porn shoot. She asked them so matter-of-factly, without lewdness or innuendo, that William found her charming. Monica didn't flaunt what she had; she was subtle, and he liked that. She appeared to be a little over thirty, an age that appealed to William, and he imagined about what it would be like to fuck her, which might have been the initial source of his erection, Jane's legs be damned.

"So you prefer to receive rather than give?"

"That's right," answered William. "I love getting a blow job. And to answer your next question, lips are lips, and my cock doesn't care who is sucking it, male or female. I can groove either way," he said, smiling again, "I'm sure you know from watching my work, and I'm sure that Olivia will also vouch for me."

"Oh, we have no doubt," replied Monica, "but I thought a stud like you - and I base that sorely on what I'm looking at - would rather be on the giving end. You must know how you turn people on."

"Okay, when you put it that way, I love cunnilingus, and I've sucked so many cocks in my life that...well, it is what it is."

"He also likes to suck on breasts; I can vouch for that," added Olivia, with a slight hint of embarrassment, and there were giggles all around.

A young woman standing next to Monica cleared her throat. "How big does your cock get...when it's hard, I mean?"

The elephant in the room had finally been addressed, and the question was greeted with light laughter. "Yes, I suppose that really is what's it's all about," opined Monica, to the relief of all. Everything was now out in the open, but done in a way that didn't imply or suggest deviance.

Perhaps it was her youthfulness or wide-eyed innocence, but William took an immediate liking to nineteen-year-old Mandy, the asker of the question. Those tight gym shorts didn't hurt her case, nor the loose fitting and revealing tank top she had on. Mandy had no use for a bra, and by looking closely William could also make out the outline of her cunt lips through her tight shorts. She was commando! She's hot, William thought, as his cock went to the next level. The stiffness that began at the center of his shaft had since traveled to his cock-head. He was probably nearing eleven inches, and while it still had some distance to go before maxing out, it now thrust outwardly in such a noticeable way that it was impossible to disguise. He was boned; there was no longer doubt. William's erection could be deceptive at times due its unique characteristics, but it was currently sticking straight out towards the women.

Olivia was right. She had gone on and on about the fetish she called CFNM, or clothed female, naked male. William had never appreciated it, even though he had found himself in that situation many times. But he had never fully understood until now the underlying appeal of the phenomena. He had always preferred his women naked, but now that he was the only nude person in the room, with a group of attractive, clothed women focused solely on his body...well, it added a new layer to his arousal. And he thought back to the video scenes that Olivia had shown him, and how the men were naked from the get-go and, come to think of it, the women were usually clothed, at least at the start. No wonder he got so turned-on when he watched them. It was the CFNM aspect that appealed to him. William quickly realized that everything he'd be doing for Donkey would have a CFNM theme to it, and that if Donkey Productions were as competent as Olivia claimed, they'd find a way to turn his CFNM predicaments into sexual situations he'd find refreshing and stimulating. William was starting to think that today was his lucky day. Of course it hadn't sunk in yet that female domination was an integral part of CFNM, and all that it implied - strap-on dildos, whippings, forced homosexuality, just to name a few - was lurking. But at the moment CFNM seemed like fun.

The more he stared at Mandy's tight shorts, the more her firm breasts heaved under her tank top, the more rigid his penis got. It was now starting to ache and throb. He was even warming to Jane's luscious thighs, happy that they were partially hidden under the constraints of her dress, requiring him to use his imagination. And Monica, with her short, dark-blond hair and skinny jeans and open-toed sandals, looked more desirable than if she were naked. Imagination is a good thing, he decided. Except when it came to Olivia, for there was no way that clothes could enhance her large, ripe breasts. Some things were just better off being out in the open. But other than a few exceptions, William concluded that a naked man could best savor a woman's attractiveness when she is clothed. Clothed women exuded more confidence, which was a turn-on for him. Moreover, a woman knew right where she stood when faced with an exposed penis. As the Donkey Girls liked to say, 'penis don't lie'. A naked man can't hide his arousal, or lack thereof. It eliminated the guesswork, and for that reason, a clothed woman always had the upper hand over a nude man.

William smiled. His penis had risen to the challenge. The pressure was off. In the last two minutes it had expanded at least an inch; it was like watching a snake uncoil, and he hadn't done anything except stand there and interact with the ladies. That's the sort of thing that Donkey Girls notice. Process was everything to them, and William's dogged, inexorable path to full erection was seen as a work of art

William sensed he was as big as he was going to get. His full erection was so large that when fully boned his shaft got segmented, and one segment was clearly a darker shade of black than the other. No doubt Donkey Productions would find a way to highlight his two-tone penis. "How big do I get? That's a good question. I've never really measured it, but I think it's around twelve inches...you can probably judge better than me."

Now it was Monica who cleared her throat. "I guess this is as good a time as any to put it to the test. As you know, it takes a special kind of man to be able to jerk off in front of a group of ladies. All our Donkey Boys do it, so we're not singling you out." She smiled. "Think of it as the first of many orgasms you'll have with us."

"And we know you're special," Olivia chimed in, "because special men love to slap their meat when a woman requests it, right?"

William was no stranger to public masturbation, as he had done it many times in performance of his job, but this time it felt different. These women were obviously cock connoisseurs, not street skank, and he understood that his assignment was to find satisfaction in providing pleasure for them. It wasn't just the act of achieving an orgasm; there were style points to be had. "Okay ladies," he said, grinning broadly, "you asked for it, so here goes." And he reached down to grab his humungous tool.

"Wait, wait, wait," interrupted Jane, "don't go all the way. We still have to answer Mandy's question." Jane stood up, oblivious that her skirt had risen and the bottom part of her panties, around the crotch area, was exposed, and she went over to a desk, returning with a tape measure. "Ready when you are," she said, smoothing over the hem of her short dress as she sat down.

William kept his eyes on his audience while he stroked, and his audience reciprocated. He was the center of attention; nothing could be better, he reveled in it. His jerking style was to hold on to the base of his large shaft and agitate it with short, rapid strokes, increasing in both fury and speed as circumstances dictated. The ladies were bemused. What they saw was a stiff, massive thing, as big as a child's baseball bat, pointing straight at them with a cute, tiny cock-head attached to the tip of it that looked totally out-of-place. It was probably a combination of many things: Jane's legs, Olivia's boobs, Mandy going commando, and Monica's world-weary attitude, an attitude, by the way, that was greatly enhanced by her charm and attractiveness, not to mention her skinny jeans, but regardless, William was aroused, very aroused. He felt a tingling sensation throughout his shaft, as the first rumblings of an orgasm began to fester from deep within. He was in no hurry, but experience had taught him that people liked to see him huff and puff when he exerted pressure on his penis, so he attached just enough urgency to the task to satisfy everyone.

Holding on to the base of his shaft meant that a lot of penis was left unsupported, and gravity did the rest. The top half of William's cock jiggled and danced as he jerked. Its natural inclination was to face down towards the ground, but it was too erect to do so as long as William kept stroking from the base. He groaned a few times. "Oh yeah," he said, pulling on his penis a bit harder. "You lovely ladies are making this really easy for me."

Jane's crossed leg stopped swinging. She sat motionless, transfixed. Olivia was in a dreamy state. To think that this high grade, top-of-the-line male specimen was her neighbor...the possibilities were endless. Mandatory milking sessions was one thing that quickly came to mind. Maybe she could sit on his face and have him lick her cunt while he lifted his weights. But ultimately she'd make him pound her from behind, as he did the other day, where the angle of his thrust penetrated her to her core, sending her into a sexual frenzy.

Mandy stared with mouth open. It wasn't just William's penis that intrigued her but also the way that his highly developed muscles moved in sync as he manipulated his cock towards blast-off. There was something about a man playing with himself that tugged at her. Perhaps it harkened back to that day many years ago when she saw her brother masturbating. To Mandy it felt like victory, being able to watch a man service himself.

Only Monica appeared to be blasé, giving the impression that she had been there and done that many times before. She hadn't lost sight of the bigger picture, which was the screen test. Despite Olivia's raving, and despite all her recent viewing of William's screen performances, there was no substitute to watching a man perform in person.

William slowed down his stroking. No sense in shooting too soon. He stopped for a moment, placing his hands on his hips, and smiled broadly. He flexed his buffed arms into a victory pose and wagged his momentous hard-on in the direction of the Donkey Girls. William's penis felt like it was separating from his body and taking on a life of its own. He was fully boned, and having reached maximum stiffness, he no longer needed his hand to keep his cock facing outward. He could feel the juices building. Hands still on hips, he contorted his torso so that his cock thrust out as far as it could. William contracted his muscles so that his foot-long organ bounced up and down. He took a deep breath. "Okay, I think I'm there," he announced, cupping his hand underneath his package and shaking it about. He was pleased with himself.

Jane leaned forward. "That's it? That's the might penis I've heard so much about?"

"Jane," Olivia exclaimed, "don't be so negative," laughing at the incongruity of it all. "It sure looks like twelve inches to me. Just because it doesn't stick up in the air the way you like it to doesn't mean that it's not a world-class boner. You'd kill to have that big thing inside you and you know it."

"Shut up," said Jane, defensively, but her thin smile said it all. She rose out of her seat and approached William, deftly lowering her dress in order to preserve her sudden bout of modesty. Suddenly she stopped and turned. "Here Mandy," she said, handing her the tape measure. "You earned it. We need proof, so get us proof." She turned to William.

"Listen stud boy," Jane said, "a lot of men say they're this, they say they're that, they say they're twelve inches, fourteen inches, whatever; bottom line is we're gonna put it to the test and find out. So I ask you again, and answer very carefully. How big are you?"

"Twelve inches, baby."

"Hmmn, I don't know. I'm no expert..."

"Yes you are," Olivia and Monica replied simultaneously.

"I'll tell you what," dared William. "I'm so confident, that if I'm less than twelve inches then you can do anything you want to me; you can butt-fuck me, kick me in the balls, pee on me...anything you want. But, if I am twelve inches, all you have to do is remove your dress."

Jane hesitated. "What's up with that? I don't know, it sounds kind of sick."

"Well, I've already seen your blue panties, so I was wondering what color your bra was. Nothing sick about it. I'm curious; that's all."

"What are you, an underwear pervert?" Turning to Monica, Jane added, "I think we got another James here."

It was with trepidation that Mandy approached William. She had no qualms about measuring him, but the stakes had been raised. Everything depended on her.

"Remember how we showed you," said Monica.

Mandy smiled at William as she crouched down and leaned forward, her tank top separating slightly from her upper body, allowing him to inspect her breasts. Was it intentional, he wondered, but the truth was that he didn't care, and neither did his cock, which was becoming unruly now that it was no longer in his grip. Given the freedom to roam, it did just that, swaying and bouncing, demanding attention. William's entire body tensed as Mandy prepared to make contact with the quivering, giant appendage.

Using her thumb and forefinger, Mandy gave the boner a few quick tugs. She placed one hand under his balls and his whole body buckled with pleasure.

"Careful," he said. "Don't do too good of a job or there might be a messy accident."

Placing one end of the tape measure to the underside of his shaft, right where it met the ball sac, Mandy carefully smoothed it out and ran it along his enormous organ. Nearing the cock-head, she pulled back on the foreskin. "Wow," she giggled. Expecting to see a large cock-head, one that had been submerged by the foreskin, she was startled to discover that his cock-head really was a miniature. It was completely circular in shape too, like a globe. It was a little freaky, but at the same time, it was catnip to anyone worthy of being called a Donkey Girl. It was so unexpected, so out-of-place, yet it made his cock more alluring, more interesting, and more desirable.

Jane noticed it too. "What the hell..." And then, forgetting about her modesty, she re-crossed her legs. But William didn't need further stimulation. Mandy's warm hands were sufficient, making him shudder with passion.

Mandy dug her nail into a bulging vein on his shaft as she neared the cock-head. William gasped. Did she want him to cum? If she wasn't careful...oh well, at least he had warned her.

Mandy ran the tape right up against his pee-hole. Securing the measurement, she pulled back, holding the tape with both hands, one at each end. "Twelve inches exactly," she exclaimed. "We have a winner!"

Everyone looked to Jane, who nonchalantly said, "it's win-win." She stood up and walked over to William. Pushing her long hair to one side, she said, "unzip me." William admired her tanned back and the thin white strap that ran across it. Jane shimmied and the dress fell to her feet. She stepped out of it, bent down to pick it up - that's a whole other story - and walked back to her chair and sat down, all without saying another word. Everyone now knew that Jane was wearing a white bra and pale blue panties. And William also took note of the fact that she had zero body fat. She was lithe and lean. When you look like that you can afford to be overbearing and full of yourself. William understood where she was coming from. He knew a lot of women like Jane, but not all of them had such nice legs.