Donkey Boy William Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was good," he said, breathing heavy.

No sooner had he finished than there was applause from behind them, courtesy of Jane's mother, who was standing next to James about halfway between the bedroom and the living room. They had seen the climax. Not that they were bothered by it. One look at James' shrunken cock - if shrunken can accurately be used to describe a flaccid penis that was still larger than most men's erect ones; one look at his cock, which was still glimmering with semi-dried, sticky fluid, and it was obvious that James had recently ejaculated. It looked like phase three of Jane's plan was also successful.

****

James drove William the short distance to his home in Venice, relaying what had taken place in the bedroom.

"I played it perfectly," he said. "I told her that I didn't want to be gay, that deep down I preferred woman and I really wanted the feel of a woman's hand on my cock. She touched it and then we hugged. She kept looking at my cock, and then I said I wanted to know the feel of a woman's mouth." He paused.

"And," William prodded?

"I told her she had the power to turn me straight. So she had me lay on the bed, and she gave me a blow job!"

"Just like that?"

"Well, a few other things had to fall into place, but that's the gist of it. Oh yeah, I had to agree to appear in her video, but so what?

"I don't know how Jane does it," said William, with a shrug, "but she does it."

"You know, there's just one thing I regret, James said."

"What's that?"

"I could have fucked her mother if I wanted to." William exploded in laughter.

The next morning, a little bleary-eyed, they all made it to Pete's club by seven. Jane was directing the first scene, which was going to take place in the sauna. Dan had the day off, and Monica had not one, but two replacements. "Holy Jesus," was Jane's reaction, when she saw Monica's new talent.

Knowing that Dan would need the day off, and knowing that she needed three men, Monica had spoken with Roland and Tim the previous day, telling each of them that she needed a fresh face who was Donkey-worthy, and since it was too late to recruit anyone through a casting call, had they any suggestions. Monica was hoping that one of them would come through, but both had.

"Do you want muscles or cock," Roland asked? "I can give you one or the other, but you can't have both. There's only one William."

Monica opted for muscles, and Roland texted her a photo of Rex, or 'Sexy Rexy', as he was known in the trade. He was handsome; fresh-faced, with short, dark hair, good complexion, and he had muscles that wouldn't quit; boy did he have muscles! Rex's muscles had muscles; he put even William to shame. His arms and shoulders were massive, and his thighs were astonishing. Think of a football player wearing pads, and that's how Rex came across, without pads. He looked like a world-class stud in the world of bodybuilding.

William, who had participated in a few competitions, regaled everyone with stories about what went on backstage at those events. There were literally dozens of groupies, most female, but a few males too, who were available to fellate any of the competitors who requested it. William once mistook his start time and had to rush onstage in a hurry, pulling up his speedos, which were dangling around his knees, as he went. Presumably that happened to a lot of body builders, but how many had an erect cock that topped out at twelve inches? There has not yet been a Speedo made which had room for William's bone; it was quite embarrassing, impossible to ignore, and it stretched the limit of the material. By the time William had finished his posing, the top inch of his shaft, along with a tiny cockhead peeking out from atop of it, had poked out from the top of the Speedo, much to his dismay. In fact, it wasn't long after that it was suggested to him that he consider the porn industry, proving that every cloud has a silver lining.

As fate would have it, Rex's muscle bulk didn't extend to his penis, which wasn't large, at least not by Donkey standards; Monica estimated that it might have been seven inches when hard. Not great, but on short notice that would have to suffice. It had a nice shape to it, and his cock-head was sort of cute and cuddly. She asked if he could perform, and Roland sent her a web-link so she could see for herself. His erect cock was also quite attractive; when he stood it shot straight up, hugging his body, much the way that James' did, albeit on a lesser scale. From a sitting position there wasn't enough leverage to get it to rise straight up, so it curled upward instead, which was all right with Monica. Now she knew why they called him Sexy Rexy. The important thing was that Rex's cock enhanced and complimented his frame. All the muscles could have overshadowed his penis, but it managed to capture one's attention, which is what mattered to the Donkey crew. Penises are a very subjective topic; different ones appeal to different people for different reasons. But Monica knew what worked, and for her, his did.

Watching him perform on her computer screen, Monica found herself staring at Rex's cock. Donkey Productions had raised the bar high when it came to their male specimens, but Rex met the standard. We could do with a couple of seven inchers around here, Monica thought. It was all about variety. Rex was obviously obsessive about bodybuilding, but right now at the health spa the muscle that mattered most was his love-muscle.

Monica herself didn't care for muscle freaks; in her eyes, William was the perfect example of what a body builder should aspire to, but throwing super-buffed Rex into the mix would be interesting, and the thought of an unspoken competition, or rivalry, between the two muscle men, intrigued her.

Rex also seemed to enjoy taking it up the ass, and he was a dynamo when he was doing the fucking. Satisfied, Monica told Roland to hire him.

"How big is it," Monica asked, after he had stripped naked in her presence? Rex replied that it was eight inches and Monica, skeptical, decided to measure. That's how Rex got a full erection, and that's how Monica had her hands on a live piece of meat when Jane showed up, but that's not what drew the 'Holy Jesus' comment from her. Rex turned out to be six and three-quarter inches, which was duly noted. Jane hid her disappointment. At first glance, Rex just didn't do it for her.

Tim came up empty, but he had mentioned Monica's request to Yanka, and she said she knew someone who would be perfect, and that's how a human oddity named Yuri happened to arrive at the health spa

His passport indicated that he was nineteen, but Yuri looked a lot younger. He was short, about five feet, eight inches tall, and he was rail-thin, weighing perhaps one-hundred-and-twenty pounds. A strong wind might have knocked him over. He was Japanese, and while it was quite likely he was normal sized for his race, standing next to James, William and the behemoth Rex made Yuri look out of place, almost comical. However, the comedy would end once he lowered his drawers.

Yuri had been the last to arrive, and it was his nakedness that led to Jane's comment. One can imagine the confusion and disappointment when he showed up. The only thing that saved him from a hasty exit was his referral. How did he know Yanka? Yuri blushed, but they eventually got him to admit that he had been a client of hers, after which the ladies saw him in an entirely different light. Sex aside, it also meant that he had money, for Yanka's price was exorbitant. But once his undershorts hit the ground, Yuri's cock took center stage. Flaccid at first, it hung straight down as if it had a weight attached to it. It was long, six inches maybe, which was very impressive for a softie belonging to such a small man like Yuri. But it was when he got a hard-on, which happened quickly under the glare of Monica and Jane's questioning, that the real story began. Yuri's penis began to unfurl; surely that was the best word for it. It kept growing and growing. Like a snake easing out of the basket from a charmer's music, it uncoiled, elongating slowly, elevating while did it, finally fixating at a horizontal point where it was exactly parallel to the ground. It stuck out so prominently it literally resembled a flagpole, or as someone would later comment, Pinocchio's nose.

"Holy Jesus," said Jane, stunned.

"That's got to be a foot-long," said Monica. "If not, it's close." Tape measure in hand, she decided to confirm. Yuri jumped when Monica's hand made contact.

"Relax," she said. "I'm just going to get you erect. It's business."

"Erect," Yuri asked? He grabbed his penis away from Monica's clutch and stroked it rapidly for about fifteen seconds, grunting in sync with his stroking. Then he released his hand and beamed with pride as the joy of his life, the extraordinary boner that would come to define him, leapt to the forefront of everyone's consciousness.

Monica grabbed it a second time and gave it a few tugs, stopping when she knew that it could get no firmer. Resting her palm under the bottom of his shaft, Monica pinched its base with her other hand and extended the tape measure.

"Well," Jane asked, impatiently?

"I don't know...it's not quite...okay, yes it is...no...shit, it's ten and...ah, fuck it, it's ten and a half inches. It's within an eighth of an inch, so I rounded up."

"Moni, you look confused, let an expert take over." Jane took the tape from Monica's hand and gently squeezed Yuri's cock-head. He recoiled from the touch, but it was due to shyness, which was okay with her.

"Look," she said, to the assembled audience, "I've got the tape right under the base of his shaft, right at the ball sac." She looked up at him. "Are you okay? You're not going to blow your wad right here on my hand are you?"

Yuri relaxed, and Jane knelt down to better extend the tape measure along the underside of his shaft. When it reached the top of his cock-head she squeezed her fingers a little harder. Yuri gulped. "You did very good," Jane cooed, gently placing a gentle kiss on his pee-hole as a reward. Yuri, aroused, and not wanting to blow his wad, clenched his fists tightly, hoping that would ease the strain. Jane smiled at him again and got up from her kneeling position, holding the tape measure with both hands.

"It is...oh my...it's ten and a half inches, and no rounding up. Moni, you're slipping."

Monica smiled. Yuri was an eighth or maybe a sixteenth of an inch short, but Jane's proclamation would be good for his confidence.

"I think his penis weighs more than he does," Jane observed. She faced Yuri, who blushed with embarrassment. Jane's teasing was often erotic and condescending at the same time, and now was one of those times. "It's a man-sized cock on a boy's body," she added. "I'm loving it!"

How could a man so tiny and scrawny have such a large penis, she wondered? It was an anomaly, but a very exciting one. Yuri had transformed into a Donkey Boy. He looked like a keeper. As for Rex, her jury was still out. Monica had her opinion, but Jane knew that his little penis needed to perform spectacularly in order to avoid being just a one-day wonder.

Jane was wearing a red blouse, tucked into a white mini-skirt that was matronly by her standards, its hem extending down to just above the top of her knees. What's up with that, James wanted to know? When she knelt before Yuri he got nothing, not even a hint of a panty shot. He busied himself by burrowing his eyes to see whether he could detect any sign of panty through her white skirt.

William kept casting admiring glances at Rex. Professional respect, perhaps, or was it something more profound? James looked over occasionally too. He was trying to determine whether Rex was straight or gay. Not that it mattered, but he was curious, especially since he would be working with him.

Yuri stood with his hands at his side, clenching and unclenching his fists. Just being naked in front of Jane and Monica, while exciting, was something he could handle. But their fawning over his cock, their questions, their measuring, their lewd comments, titillated him beyond normal arousal. And the three naked men, what delightful eye candy! Yuri felt that he was in a good place.

Jane sat down and she could sense two pairs of eyes following her. One was James, obviously, hoping for a panty peek, but the other was Yuri, and Jane was pleased by his interest. Were Yuri were a panty pervert it would make things that much better. His cock was so disproportional to his body size it seemed unreal. Yuri was young and cute; he looked innocent, even virginal, and while Jane knew that this would be too much to hope for, he definitely looked inexperienced, which sufficed. He can be bossed around, she assumed, suddenly giving serious thought to giving him a test drive. He had the makings of a stable boy. Young, hung and obedient, just the way she liked them. Fuck Huey and Dewey; Jane may have found her own slave. She chuckled when thinking that Yuri's cock was larger than Huey and Dewey combined.

Upon questioning, he had told them that his preference was men. But Yuri liked females too, ones who were dominant, hence his relationship with Yanka. So Yuri was a submissive; Jane could hardly believe her ears. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is, but she was willing to ignore the warning. Thoughts of seduction entered her mind. This was going to be easy, she thought. His bisexuality intrigued her, for most of her stable boys were straight. She preferred to turn them bisexual against their will. Even William, a gay porn mainstay, was predominantly straight, doing homo sex strictly for money. But with Yuri it was men first, women second, and it appealed to Jane like the forbidden fruit it was.

The scene called for three men to be in the sauna. Monica decided to cast Yuri as an attendant. William, James and Rex, all naked, entered the sauna, placed their towels on the long wooden benches, sat down and relaxed. Jane instructed them to engage in mindless dialogue, knowing that a voiceover would be added. "Just do what you would do, say what you would say, were you really in a sauna," she said. After a few guffaws, she amended her words. "Yeah, I get it. Three naked pervs in the sauna would probably bang like bitches in heat, but you guys aren't. Just make sure your cocks are exposed for the camera. Rex, spread your knees."

"Jesus Christ, it's fucking hot in here," she commented, as the cameras busied themselves capturing footage of the lounging, naked men. She nonchalantly removed her blouse and skirt, to reveal a matching, light green and tan, patterned bra and panty combination. "That's better," she said, adding, "don't cum, James." Rex and William were semi-boned, not because of Jane's strip down but because they were pros, and knew what was expected of them. James, as expected, was beside himself with passion. His boned-up penis loomed provocatively.

Yuri was cued to enter the sauna carrying more towels. His penis danced as he walked, like magic, twitching in arousal at the naked men and the penises therein contained. His eyes also bulged at the sight of the director in her undies. Jane liked Yuri more and more.

It was hot in the sauna, and Jane's perspiration made her underwear damp. Her nipples protruded from under her bra, and the patch of immaculately groomed pubic hair showed through her panties. James hoped that this scene called for him to have an orgasm. His cock was starting to ache. It craved attention. A small part of him wanted to jump on top of Jane and jerk off in her face, but he resisted the urge.

The big, muscular men decided to torment little, lightweight Yuri. Rex grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and forced him downward until his lips had clamped onto his cock. William stood up and rubbed Yuri's butt before smacking it with his semi-hard penis.

Yuri managed to break free, and he stood up, ashamed, wondering what further degradation the men had planned for him. The men laughed and stroked their penises just enough to keep things interesting.

James then grabbed Yuri by the shoulders and forced him down once more onto Rex's crotch. This time Yuri didn't resist and he began to gobble up Rex's organ. James remained standing, his throbbing member hard to ignore, as Yuri applied his expert touch to the lucky Rex. Writhing in pleasure, the muscle freak laid back on the wooden bench with a big smile on his face. Groaning loudly, he was either aroused beyond belief or a ham overplaying his role. Jane wasn't sure. There had been some ambiguity over his sexuality, but it was becoming more and more obvious that Rex was gay. Great, Jane thought sarcastically, I got a homo sucking a homo dick. This isn't the Donkey way. That two straight men were watching it unfold was small compensation. She told James to sit down next to William and playfully fondle his cock. To avoid a 'messy accident', William refrained from reciprocating on James, so his massive fourteen-inch monster was neutralized even as it hovered menacingly.

It might have been due to the tight confines of the sauna, although Jane would late blame it on Rex's tiny knob, but it was proving difficult to get a good close-up view of Yuri's blowjob. Jane made sure that James' massive erection got featured a lot; it had proven to be an unscripted and unintended benefit, for it was purely coincidental that he had remained standing, the takeaway being that he was aroused because of the Yuri and Rex show. Another takeaway was Yuri's penis, for it remained long and firm, but now it was in contact with the floor, and it would delicately bounce up every now and again depending on his arousal level. One camera remained focused on Yuri's cock at all times. The raw footage would eventually find its way into Jane's sexual fantasies.

James sat down next to William and the two exited men watched with interest all the way to the finale, which was when Rex's sperm tattooed Yuri's face. A decent cummer, and a quick one, Jane thought, but she had seen better; it was nothing special, beyond the sight of Yuri being splattered with semen. His penis remained hard throughout the scene, and Jane could feel a tingle inside her damp panties.

Yuri fled the room after receiving a healthy dose of Rex's essence, and the buffed man, laying in repose, started using his hand to see if he could coax any more sperm from his spent shaft. Jane decided to add a final touch - a Donkey touch, so William was instructed to go over and have his tongue lap up whatever semen remained on Rex's cock. Jane called for a pause.

Monica stuck her head in the sauna to announce that the ladies were ready. "There'll be one more quick scene in the sauna," Jane said, "but for now we're done in here. Just relax and I'll be right back."

Rex looked over at his two co-stars with a smug look that suggested he had gotten his, and too bad they hadn't gotten theirs. He sat upright on the bench, sated, while William and James were left wondering when they were going to get theirs.

"You don't think Jane's going to keep us bottled up all day, do you," James asked William?

"Why would she do that?"

"I don't know. Maybe she wants to save us for tonight." William looked puzzled. "You know, we have to fuck for her and then..."

William laughed. "Is that tonight?"

"Oh I don't know, but I'm certain she'll want it soon."

"You don't have to go through with this, if you don't want so, "said William.

"Oh no," James replied. "A deal is a deal and, besides...well, two things. One is that this is part of my plan to become Jane's permanent sex toy."

"And the second?"

James blushed. After a bit of hesitation, he said, "it might be fun."

****

Monica had gotten Jacky and Sydney, the two ladies, to undress, and they were both clad in their underwear by the time Jane saw them. Jacky was really hot for a woman her age. Her blonde hair radiated, her long bangs partially obscuring her eyes, for a very sexy look. She was tanned and her skin positively glowed, a tribute to the best moisturizing products that money could buy. She was wearing a white bra and white panties, which was the exact opposite from what she had on the last time she appeared before the Donkey cameras. Jane preferred her in black, but it was probably good to change it up - in this business a woman can get stereotyped simply by the color of her underwear, and if you think that's weird, think of all the degenerates Donkey Productions were trying to reach.