Donkey Boy William Ch. 09

Story Info
Group masturbation highlights a wild morning.
6.8k words
3.22
12.6k
2

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane came out of the bathroom clad in a white bra and yellow, patterned panties. "Come on, let's go," she said, looking into the mirror, applying the final touches to her hair.

William stirred, but didn't move.

"Come on, time to get up." Jane went over to the bed and threw the blanket off of him. "Holy cow, you are up...Woodie-alert!"

William smiled. "How about a quickie?"

"Sorry, Billy boy, I just fixed my hair."

"Okay, how about a blowjob?" He grabbed hold of his cock and wagged it at her.

"I already did my makeup." William sighed and got out of bed. Damn that morning wood. "Save it for the camera, big guy."

"Just as well, I suppose." He placed his hand under his penis and bounced it around.

"Stop moaning, you only have two cum scenes. Don't go wimpy on me now," she said. "And don't forget to leave something in the tank, because you and Jimmy owe me a fag show."

"I've been thinking about that."

"Oh no, no backing out. A deal's a deal."

"I'm not backing out, but I wouldn't mind renegotiating. I mean, what's in it for me? I've already had my way with you."

Jane blushed. William stepped towards her and smacked his love toy against her shapely butt. He gave her an affectionate squeeze, making sure that his aroused penis remained pressed against her side, a final reminder of what she could have had more of.

****

James hung up the phone. "That was Roland," he said, resting back on the pillow.

"Who's Roland," inquired Sydney?

"He works for Donkey."

Sydney felt relaxed, liberated and unashamed, drunk on the thrill of lying naked in bed with a man of her own choosing. Post-coital bliss was a new sensation for her, but common sense told her that when in doubt, go for the cock, so she leaned over and playfully squeezed James' large penis, which had gone flaccid but still thick and meaty. "You were really good," she said, reassuringly. "I don't know why you were worried."

James breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm glad you approved. I wasn't sure."

"I don't get it. You of all people, feeling so inadequate."

James thought a moment. "I never had to worry too much about pleasing a woman. My longtime girlfriend didn't even like to screw. She just wanted to watch me beat off."

Sydney smirked. "Not much of a girlfriend. But you did just fine. You pleased me."

"I've been getting better," he said, smiling. "I've done more fucking in the last two months than in my entire lifetime."

Sydney wiggled his cock, which began to spring to life. "That deserves a little reward," she said, leaning down to kiss his penis tip, to be followed by a flick of her tongue under his cockhead. She looked up at James and asked, "What did Roland want?"

"Monica wants me to work tomorrow."

"Damn, I thought we were going to the beach."

"I can't say no to Monica. She's been good to me, and the extra money is good too. I still have a week's vacation left. I know, Saturday we'll drive down to La Jolla and spend a few days. Sun, sand, sea...it'll be fun."

"Sydney removed her hand from his penis. "I guess I better not play with it. You'll need it for work."

****

The naked Donkey men were huddled together near the swimming pool. Monica kept the five women club members segregated in a far corner of the locker room so that their arrival in the scene would be a total surprise. Sure, the men could safely assume that women would be involved in some manner, but which ones, and how many, they did not know. Jo had the nine men sequestered somewhere, out of sight. "Don't worry," she said to Monica. I got them just the way you like them." The thought of nine naked men, confused, unsure of their predicament, got lodged somewhere in the brain to the Director, to be pulled out at a later date. She made several phone calls last night, for Dan too had been summoned, and he walked over to the pool's edge where William and James were hanging out.

"Every time I look at your cock I feel like a piece of crap," William said to Dan, with admiration. "You really got a nice piece of meat there...I'm telling you, you could make a fortune in gay porn."

Dan smiled. "I've been told that before...been there, done that," was his coy response. What he was really saying was that he had enough action to not seek any more. He was still doing his naked waiter gig every now and again which, if nothing else, was exhausting, and not just sexually. Their contract was always written in a way that mandated the waiters' jerk-off at the end of the night, but if any of the women were horny and willing to pay a little extra, some fucking on the side although, technically, that was strictly voluntary. Of course, tell that to some of the drunk women. But since Dan loved fucking, it wasn't a question of doing work on the side but whether he'd get lucky and fuck someone attractive. And if the women were up for it, and didn't mind paying extra, the waiters could be persuaded to engage in some homo-fellatio. Dan was easily persuaded.

Of course, even when not working, Dan had his own stable of females, ready, willing and able to feast on his meat. Jane was just a blip on the radar screen to him and, so too it seemed, was Liz, yesterday's conquest. Dan had been up half the night fucking her into a state of delirium, but he had already moved on, whether she knew it or not.

Tim walked out of the locker area and joined the other naked men. He was introduced to William.

"So you're Little Tim? From the video?"

"That would be me."

"I saw you in action. You're a player, baby!"

Tim beamed; he felt like he had just been validated. He looked over to where Huey and Dewey were standing. "They look familiar."

"They were in the shower scene you did with James?"

"What are you, a film historian? How did you remember that?"

"I told you," William replied, "I saw the video, and I wouldn't forget those two guys."

Where Huey and Dewey stand Olivia cannot be far behind, and emerging from the locker area and seeing a small congregation of naked men, she followed her instincts and sauntered to the large swimming pool. She cut a dashing figure in her tan, suede, fringed vest, which barely concealed her breasts, as the vest was held together by leather thongs and she had nothing under the vest except God's natural wonders. Her tight leather hotpants were a nice addition too. It suggested that she was ready for business. It was difficult not to follow the bounce in her chest as she strode. She greeted the men warmly.

"Have you been losing weight," James asked?

"Finally! Someone noticed. I've lost ten pounds."

"You look really, really good."

"They say you're working today," said Tim.

"Maybe. "I'll leave you guessing." Naked men, panting after her...this was going to be a good day, Olivia thought.

"Damn," James said, "you really look good." Penis don't lie, and neither did his.

"Come on big guy," William said, laughing, "stop showing off."

****

Inside the locker room the five females extras were off by themselves at its furthest end, along with Jo, who was serving as their unofficial keeper. Wendy, unfortunately, had cancelled, 'that dirty wench', being Pete's response when Monica gave him the news. And so too it seemed, had Sexy Rexy and Melody.

"He'll never work for us again," snapped Monica.

"A one day wonder," Jane replied. "I knew it as soon as I saw him."

Melody was a different story, since she wasn't expected to show. Anyway, her beauty far exceeded Rex's muscles. She'd be welcomed back. As for Rex: "Small-dicked bastard," sneered Jane, sealing his fate.

Jane and Monica were standing near the locker room door, discussing the day ahead. Pete soon joined them, leaving his young charges, Sunny and Angie, who were sitting on a bench in front of the lockers, looking as nubile as ever in their micro minis. So jaded were the Donkey ladies to male nudity, they scarcely took notice of Pete's package which, after hanging out with his two recruits, was enticingly aroused. Of the two teens, Sunny was more outgoing and definitely more daring when it came to fashion. Today she had some sort of lightweight, summer paisley number going on, which left a lot of shoulder and back exposure, not to mention thighs, because it was scandalously short. The warmth of her pussy radiated from under her hem which, when sitting, barely covered her crotch. Not surprising then that Pete found her a perfect antidote for his descent into middle age. Angie usually dressed a little more conservatively, but today she had pulled out all the stops, wearing a white knit mini dress with the gaps between the knots wide enough for everyone to know that she had on white panties. Jane had an unwritten rule that one shouldn't wear white undergarments with a white dress, but Angie seemed to have pulled it off. As for the bra, it too would have been visible had she worn one, but she hadn't. Lengthwise, the dress wasn't quite as short as Sunny's, but it was still short enough to allow one's imagination to run wild.

One would have expected Jane to be a little wary of the competition, but she wasn't. She probably didn't see them as a threat; in fact, she soon left Pete and Monica, went over to the bench and sat down next to the girls, and it was Jane who came out as the clear the winner in the unspoken war of the minis by virtue of her long, supple legs and a striking pair of retro, clunky, wide-heeled shoes. The magenta-colored tank top she had on paired nicely with her dark purple miniskirt, although it did a poor job of concealing the white bra she wore underneath. The dark purple mini was sexy on its own, but the sky was the limit once it was juxtaposed against her yellow patterned panties, which would probably peek out before too long.

Everyone's attention was directed to the entrance door. It was Yuri, arriving late. He bowed deeply by way of apology, went to the nearest locker and began to undress. Jane and the nubile Sunny and Angie got good looks at his butt, Yuri deciding for the sake of modesty to turn his penis-side away from their leering eyes. But then he remembered that he was undressing, not changing, and he'd be naked for the foreseeable future, so he dropped the shyness and resigned himself to having his cock ogled. Once naked, he was unsure what to do or where to go, so Jane took it upon herself to take him by the hand and escort him to the pool area. Yuri walked along haltingly; his uneasiness augmented by the she-demon, who he thought was using him as a prop for her grand entrance.

Jane wrapped her arm around Yuri's waist. Olivia saw it right away, and Dan did too. William probably figured it out, and so too would James had he not been in denial, for it was obvious that Jane had Yuri in her crosshairs. Pity him or envy him, but a stable boy residency loomed, assuming he passed his test.

Jane's hand was now resting on Yuri's butt cheek. If Dan was jealous of Yuri's place he didn't let it show. He had no reason to be, but Jane was no ordinary woman; maybe she'd be the one that Dan would finally rue leaving behind. If Jane felt awkward about being in Dan's presence it was also well hidden, but that didn't stop her from casting admiring glances at his pecker. Hard or soft it didn't matter...well, it did a little, but not when it came to an objective appraisal of the penis as an art form.

Jane didn't buy into the hammerhead shark bullshit; to her it resembled a giant mushroom, and she also remembered how his freakishly large cock-head would rub against the inner walls of her vagina, triggering a gusher. Her best orgasms had always been Dan-induced. Looking like it was carved from alabaster marble, his long, elegant shaft was to die for. It changed shape and size so swiftly and so frequently it had become a living, breathing, separate entity. She was entertained just by watching it operate, for it gave her an insight into Dan's innermost desires, so she thought. Someone like Andy Warhol was needed to make a documentary solely of his cock, filming in real time as it reached various levels of hardness, how it tilted, the flaring of his monstrous cock-head, and so forth. It was like it had a brain of its own. Jane had seen a lot of cocks in her time, and Dan's was still the best. And he really knew how to use it. He could stay hard all night and have multiple orgasms, quick ones too; she'd known him to cum within seconds. Ordinarily that might have been a downer, but he'd just be getting warmed-up. Dan could cum seven or eight times in one long, lovemaking session. As an added bonus, he was just stupid enough to be manipulated. How could she have ever grown weary of that? Okay, he was a dumbass, and that could be irritating at times, but so what? His cock more than made up for it. Maybe she shouldn't have been so demanding or taken him for granted.

Yuri presented a different challenge. Jane was used to fending off men, not chasing them. That Yuri would eventually bend to her will was a given, even if he surrendered reluctantly. But that reluctance was what made the prize so appealing. By the time she was done with him he'd forget all about being beaten and whipped and reamed. She was going to turn him into a fucking, sucking sex machine, even if it killed him.

****

Things unfolded. Pete fetched the naked men and brought them to the pool. Olivia, Sunny, and Angie joined up with Jo and the five women extras. They were all standing near the club's entrance. Jo would be leading the eight ladies on a tour of the spa. Jane would be directing. It wasn't of terrible importance, but it would heighten the anticipation for the viewer. Whereas the women were going to surprise the men, Monica would give her paying customers a healthy dose of them, cutting between their tour and the naked men. Monica and Pete surveyed the scene at the pool while Jo's tour progressed under Jane's direction. Monica knew Jane would get some low-angle shots, the better to find out what color panties Sunny and Angie were wearing. That part would be easy, but if Jane somehow managed to get an upskirt of Jo, the tour leader, the takeaway would be pure gold.

"They're a pretty sorry lot," Monica said to Pete, referring to the male extras, nine in all, who were standing together on the opposite side of the pool. "I don't think we can use them."

"Yeah, but don't blame Jo. She didn't have much to choose from. Anyway, they're just background, right?"

"I know," she sighed, "but I was hoping for something, anything...hey, wait...who's that guy?"

"Which one?"

"Which one? Pete, take a look. Who you think would interest me?"

"I don't know. All of them, I suppose."

"Pete, you stupid...fucking...idiot; who's the guy with the fucking whopper?"

Pete laughed. "You don't mean Darryl? He's like fucking ninety. He's your go-to guy?"

"I don't care how old he is. His cock doesn't look ninety."

Pete laughed some more. "I don't even know if he can get it up."

"Doesn't matter. Jesus, he is fucking huge."

"That's exactly what Jo said."

"Oh good, she'll know if he can get it up."

"Moni honey, Jo is a woman of many talents, but I don't even think she could get Darryl hard."

"Why didn't you tell me that you had a club member with a bazooka? I mean, it's got to be ten inches soft!"

"You ought to know," he quipped. "Hey Darryl," Pete shouted out. "Come on over here, will ya."

William poked James in the ribs. Stallion-alert!

****

Darryl, it turned out, was sixty-five, not ninety, and he claimed he could get an erection no problem although, as he ruefully pointed out, "it doesn't get as hard as it used to." But his cock was already starting to react. Monica's interest was apparently to his liking.

"And I don't need no Viagra either," he said, proudly.

"Darryl!"

Pete exploded in laughter. The old man's cock had grown at least two inches in less than ten seconds. It still hung limply, but it kept expanding. "Where's that damn size queen when you need her," he bellowed?"

"I have to ask this," said Monica. "How big does it get?"

Darryl smiled. "I don't know," he replied.

"Come on, you mean to tell me it's never been measured?

"Look, I don't wanna boast," said Darryl, sheepishly."

"Boast baby, boast," interrupted Pete. "This is your moment."

"Since you asked, it used to be fifteen inches, but nowadays I don't think it gets past fourteen, maybe fourteen and a half, at best."

"Oh my...Darryl!" Monica couldn't stop looking at his package.

"Oh, sorry," he said, a little red-faced, seeing the reaction on Monica's face. He looked down at his cock, and then Monica again. "I can't help it. I see a pretty, young thing like you and, I mean, I'm naked, and I...well, you know."

It wasn't hard by Donkey standards, but it was probably as hard as a sixty-five year old man was going to get without artificial stimuli. It was erect, but not firm; stiff, but no steel rod - that would probably be the best way to describe it. Regardless, it was long.

"Darryl, who fucking knew," said Pete. "That's awesome." Darryl was quick to take advantage when Pete changed the club policy on nudity in the spa area. It wasn't necessarily a sexual thing for him; he simply felt comfortable being naked when he swam, in the Jacuzzi, sweating it out in the sauna, the solarium. Pete hadn't paid Darryl much attention; he wasn't into penises, but Jo was, and she had been flirting with Darryl ever since she first laid eyes on his long, dangling piece of man-meat. But her efforts had been in vain; Darryl either ignored or was unaware of her interest, much to Jo's dismay. But it didn't stop her from gawking. Too big to call a sausage, Monica had nailed it; it was a bazooka. At the moment, Monica's unscientific but probably accurate appraisal had it in the thirteen-and-a-half, fourteen-inch range, and that was without it even being touched, so there was room for growth.

Monica had a problem and she might have found a solution. Pete was causing trouble, acting like a prima donna. He had no problem participating in the group masturbation scene, despite the presence of the club members; he didn't care if the ladies saw him jerk. Maybe they'd even let him jump their bones some day, impressed with his nine-inch rock. While nine inches might not seem like much right now, in light of the mega-cocks who were also plying their trade, ladies get horny when they exercise, and even hornier after relaxing in the sauna. Pete was still packing more heat than any club member not named Darryl, and he was a goddamn senior citizen. That left plenty of opportunity for Pete.

Thus he didn't object to the masturbation, and he even was willing to work with another man in a threesome, as long as he got to fuck Sunny. But he absolutely, positively refused to take part in the man/boy hand-job thing Monica had planned. She was willing to let him choose from Yuri, Tim, Huey and Dewey, but still he said no and she knew her ex well enough to know that he wasn't going to change his mind.

"Darryl," Monica asked, "would you be interested in a larger role?"

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"Are you man enough to jerk off in front of a large group of women?"

"Are you kidding? I'd kill for that. How much do I have to pay you?"

She smiled. "If you beat off you'll get an extra hundred dollars."

"I'm in," Darryl replied, without hesitation.

"You're sure you're okay with women watching? Some of them are from here."

"Hell, I don't care," he snorted. "I've done a lot worse...and a lot better. Bring it on!"

"Okay," Monica said, "what about giving another man a hand-job? There'd be another two hundred for that."

Darryl thought for a few seconds. "No problem," he replied. "And just so you know, I'm not doing it for the money. I've watched some of your videos...at my age this is like a dream come true."

12