Donkey Boy William Ch. 10

Story Info
Yanka does William, Monica does William, Dan does William.
7.5k words
4.08
10.3k
5

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yanka studied her subject intently, a little too intently for William's liking. Impatient, he placed his hands on his hips and gave her an incredulous look. What was taking so long? Was she leering, was she simply a female pervert...who knew what the hell she was up to? At last, after several minutes, she turned to Monica and said: "Tie him to the table."

Yanka had been studying Big Bill's penis to determine the best position for him to be in. She noticed the odd direction of his protruding boner. How to take advantage of that, to gain maximum access to it, was a serious matter. Monica was shooting for the stars on this scene. Her idea was to have William standing upright with his arms tied over his head, to which Yanka said no. "I'd have to attack it sideways," she explained, "I need a better position." Okay then, how about have him lying on the floor of the exercise room, with his arms tied to one of the machines? Again, that wouldn't do. Okay, so how do you think it should be, which is what led to her scrutinizing William's naked body. And while it may have been unsettling, William's cock didn't seem to mind the extra attention. Thinking about it, William realized that he had been erect almost non-stop since he began his Donkey residency. This of course made him even hornier, and his aroused tool began to wave and flutter in Yanka's direction. Yanka was quite a looker. Little Tim did all-right for himself. It was amazing what ten million could buy. Tim had wanted a trophy girlfriend, and that's exactly what he got.

Tim had made a big stink about yesterday's hand-job scene. He didn't want to do it, nor did he like being grouped with the other 'young' boys. Monica had to bribe him, which meant after work she helped him play out his fantasies. For underwear she chose a matching white bra and panty combo, because that's what Tim's mom was wearing when he saw her in her undies way back when, and that had been his masturbation fantasy all the way through puberty. His older sister one day caught him beating off, but rather than feeling embarrassed, it turned him on. Tim had issues to work out, and the thirty-something director was happy to assist, grabbing a handful of young cock for herself as a reward. Tim not only had sunk a lot of money into the business, he had starred in a video and humped her bones in the process. He was no slouch. And now he was engaged to one of Donkey's star attractions, Yanka, whom Monica was about to direct. Not that Donkey was insular or anything.

To appease Tim further she allowed him to choose the man for the milking, and he went with James, mainly because they were already on familiar terms from Big Jim and Little Tim. William ended up with Olivia's boy, Dewey. Big Bill could never tell them apart, which is the way he liked it. Both young bucks appealed to him. He may have decided to quit gay porn, but he wasn't necessarily giving up bisexuality. Huey paired off with Dan, which seemed to make him happy, while old man (and large-dicked) Darryl ended up with Yuri, holding the young man's hand very tentatively when the cluster of naked men approached the woman.

As far as Monica was concerned, the scene peaked with the walkover - four adult men initiating their young charges into a world of sexual ambiguity; all eight men with erect or else semi-erect penises. While their arousal was due in part by the clothed women and the sexual thrill of being naked in their presence, it could also be argued that the women were superfluous to the men's arousal. The females were only offering stimulation; it was men, naked men, who were providing the gratification. It cut to the very core of what Donkey was about. The men were standing in a row, facing four sitting woman who were clothed, though showing a lot of thigh, with an additional five women standing behind them, and a bunch of naked men in the background cavorting in the swimming pool.

Monica's fears were realized; the sex turned out to be mechanical and unspectacular. Darryl was a novice in the world of man-on-man action, as evidenced by his clumsy, half-hearted attempt at jerking Yuri off. James could have done better too, and he didn't have a willing partner in Tim, whose body language suggested that he'd rather be somewhere else. Dan was more used to being a recipient than a provider, and besides, wasn't this just a variation of the masturbation scene that took place earlier? Even the women didn't seem as interested this time.

The scene needed help but Monica was unable to think of anything. But there were some positives. William was able to stroke Dewey to fruition without too much difficulty, and the young man launched a white, creamy spray in the direction of the females. Dan too at last had found a good groove, and he was on the verge of unleashing Huey's cum-spigot. Let's get the orgasms and end this thing, Monica decided. Several ejaculations later the scene was complete and they broke for lunch. Jane decided to play nice with Yuri when they were at the buffet table. His cock was still at half-mast, and still coated with expelled love juice - catnip to Jane the aggressor.

The extras had been dismissed, thanked, and paid off. No jerk-off scene for the men. It didn't pan out the way Monica had hoped, but in this business you win some and you lose some. However, the experiment did yield Darryl, so all things considered, it was a success. They exchanged phone numbers and Monica promised to call him the next time she was casting, which may be soon, so stay ready.

The director vented her frustrations to Olivia.

"What went wrong?"

"I'm not sure, but it wasn't erotic. Not up to our standards."

"I don't know," Olivia replied. "I liked it." Having been rewarded with hand-jobs from studs William and Dan, Huey and Dewey would want to show their gratitude when they got home, so Monica took Olivia's opinion with a grain of salt. Donkey Productions created a make-believe world of sexual fetishes and fantasies, but Olivia was living it in real-life. It also didn't hurt to have a muscular black man living next door who exercised in the nude. William had been lax in his workouts lately, and he was dedicating the weekend to making up for lost time. It would probably lead to some four-way sex, with Olivia the only female, not that she'd complain. From her perspective, the next best thing to having sex with William was watching him get it on with her lads.

Monica was lost in thought. "I'm scrapping the afternoon script and just having a fucking orgy," she eventually said.

"I like that," the buxom one replied. "Do I get to choose?"

"You know what? Huey and Dewey? You can have them both."

****

Pete had draped a towel over the tile floor beside the pool and was pounding Sunny as best he could. Great, Jane thought, all we're shooting is his fucking butt. She was co-directing the orgy, utilizing one camera. The other two stayed with Monica, who filmed from a different angle. It was she who had the hot duo of William and Angie under her scope. It was she who captured the response of the muscular Adonis' penis to the young girl's disrobing, Angie deciding she would make it her life's work to try and arouse Big Bill by undressing as sexily as she could. Her young, firm breasts weren't large, but they were young and firm, and two out of three were good enough for William. By the time her panties had hit the ground his large cock was pumped and primed for action.

Angie made William giddy with lust. After many years of women lusting after him, he finally found someone to reciprocate with. Why Angie stood out from all the others one can only speculate, for lust is not a science. Her youthfulness was definitely part of part of the appeal, because William liked them young, but she also seemed disinterested, aloof, almost blasé about being there. The only time she showed a sign of life was when William was nearby. Maybe he liked that. When they first embraced, practically devouring each other as they clutched, his sex organ got wedged between his thigh and hers, and it stuck out to the side. Monica was reluctant to break the spell, but the takeaway was too good to jeopardize, so she asked them to hold the pose. Angie seemed mesmerized by the handsome muscle man with a supersized cock, and in her own quiet way she let him know. William's antenna was attuned to penis worship, and Angie sent out signals he could read loud and clear. A woman can accomplish a lot with a smile and a pair of roving eyes, and it didn't hurt that her white knit dress was virtually see-through.

William fucked her hungrily, and Angie's cries of passion weren't due to good acting. Where he got the strength he didn't know. He had three orgasms the previous night with Jane, not to mention the earlier ones for the Donkey cameras - another two or three, he couldn't even keep count any longer. But whether it was Jane or Olivia, or the paces Donkey put him through, this was some of the best sex in his life.

He had no trouble getting stiff for the nubile Angie. When he got around to his signature move and banged her from behind, his furious and frenzied body movements resembled those of a stallion mating with a mare. Jesus Christ, we got a live one here, thought Monica. By the time the big guy pulled out his rod to deliver the money shot Angie was sated, experiencing the first real orgasm of her young life. William usually delivered in that regard. He had an extraordinary ability to get woman off, even on a film set. He now emptied his prodigious seed and splashed the contents all over Angie's buttocks, after which he licked his cum off of her butt cheeks and re-deposited it into her mouth via a wet, sloppy, kiss.

The semen transfer had been unscripted, but wow, what a visual. Either William was so turned on by Angie that he acted out of unbridled passion, or else...or else, could it be? Had William become a Donkey Boy for real? Only a Donkey Boy would do something as audacious as that. Monica beamed with pride. We've converted him. The evolution was complete. He had drunk the Kool-Aid. Oh, the plans she had for him, and them, but first she'd have to sign him to a contract. That shouldn't be too hard, seeing that he fucked two of the three women who founded the company, and Monica wouldn't object to making it three out of three. Plus, as we all know, penis don't lie.

Olivia's boys devoured their mistress, Huey licking her cunt and Dewey straddling her chest and massaging his penis between her luscious tits. The excitement proved too much for him, and the young man's sperm was expelled rather quickly, which they both then smeared over her ample breasts. Luckily the camera crew was paying attention, because Monica wasn't. She was still thinking about Big Bill, and the success and fortune they'd share if things went the way she hoped.

Jo was writhing spasmodically on the ground with her fingers inside her vagina. Dan, Yuri, Tim and James had formed a circle around her and were jerking off.

"Keep those hands busy, you perverts, even if you cum," Jane instructed. "Quantity over quality, dig?" What a life. When they were first starting out, when they had first discussed the possibility of making videos, Jane never imagined that someday she'd be ordering men to beat off and that it would sound like a perfectly normal request. She and the company had come a long way. But there was still trouble in paradise. Pete needed to be dealt with. "Stand up," Jane said to him. Sunny wrapped her arms around his neck, Pete put his under her thighs, and they were able to continue fucking in a standing position. At least now the camera could see his cock as it slid in and out of Sunny's vagina. Another crisis solved...

At some point Jane also started to forget that she was directing, distracted by the masturbation circle. That motherfucker Dan, he looked so goofy when he slapped his meat. Was there ever a man who got more pleasure from sex than him? He was about as s close to a being a machine as one could be. And once again, he was quick off the mark, ejaculating over Jo's prone body, leaving the other men frustrated over their inability to compete against him. Dan patiently waited for the other men to finish, his long arms hanging idly by his side, his penis twitching as it receded. While Dan watched the other men stroke Jane watched Dan's cock, which still tantalized even as it was slowly shrinking and being rendered harmless.

Afterwards, in the locker room, as the others showered and dressed, Angie found it necessary to give William a blowjob. It was starting to look like a thing, and it was a topic of conversation for James and Dan as they left the building, James for a rendezvous with Sydney and Dan most likely for some unmentioned sexual depravity. Olivia didn't waste any time either in hustling her boys out of there, for obvious reasons, while Jo departed quickly too; she had a date with her vibrator.

Pete and Sunny waited for Angie to come out of the locker room.

"What the fuck is keeping her," he complained?

"I don't think you need to wait around," answered Tim, who had just come from there. "They were balling in the shower the last time I saw them."

Pete pretended to be upset, but he wasn't. Now he could get down to business quicker and have an extended one-on-one with Sunny. Being a Producer came with perks. Dinner, a few drinks, all on the Donkey dime, and then back to his place, where he would again prove that he had the stamina of a man half his age. Render unto Caesar what is rightfully his, or something like that.

As Jane was leaving she passed by Yuri, who was waiting for his Uber to arrive.

"Call back and cancel," Jane said to him, "I'll drive you home. But first, I know a quiet little sake bar in Beverly Hills."

Monica caught a glimpse of them leaving together. Poor Yuri, but at least he'd have an experience to take back to Japan. Monica was on her way to some hot fucking with her young lover. Maybe that's why she now deferred to Yanka. She was probably too exhausted from last night to think about it. Tim was a considerate and courteous lover that belied his age.

****

William was strapped down to the massage table, his ankles and wrists fastened to the table legs. Once he boned-up, which happened rather quickly, it was clear that Yanka had been correct; his erect cock was sticking almost straight up in the air, positioning itself in a very prominent, very accessible, very cinematic angle. His boner had Monica thinking of a ruler - a twelve-inch woodie.

Yanka had pulled out all the stops. She wore a low-cut, cleavage-enhancing, black dress from her 'shiny-wear' collection. It barely reached to the bottom of her butt cheeks. The dress was so tight that there was no room for underwear, yet very quickly William saw evidence of red panties. He would later discover that a white lace bra had somehow managed to find its way in, but for now William could only imagine the possibilities, which kept him stimulated. His entire body tingled with optimism. By manipulating his stomach muscles William found that he could get his penis to wag back and forth. Yanka was very sexy and she knew how to use it to her advantage. She caused his penis to constrict and tighten to the point where it was borderline uncomfortable. He'd give anything right now to have an orgasm, to get some relief. All this pent-up frustration had one benefit though, for the stiffer his penis got the straighter it became, and the straighter it became the more it swayed, and it resembled a construction crane tilting in a big wind. I'd pay to watch that, Monica thought, very pleased at how things were unfolding. She imagined a silhouette image of that swaying crane being used as a marketing device. It was moments like these that Monica lived for. The suspense was building, and she wasn't too jaded to be immune from it. Yanka and William were naturals. The camera loved them.

Yanka had gone all-in for the slutty look. She wore white vinyl boots, knee-high in length, which greatly added to her allure. For some unknown reason, boots make a miniskirt look more suggestive, although in Yanka's case it probably didn't matter. Her blonde mane was blonder than ever, her usually straight locks sculptured to look unruly in an accidentally on purpose style that required a lot of preparation. Her bright red lipstick was done to excess. Blue eye shadow and liner were exaggerated for maximum impact, her eyelashes were extra-long, and if indeed Satan was a lady, here was the evidence.

Yes she was slutty, yes she was desirable, and yes William would fuck her without a moment's hesitation, but Yanka wasn't his type. He didn't need to be bossed or dominated to get aroused. It was quite the opposite. Women were usually submissive to him; his built-up frame and massive member saw to that, but not Yanka, not today. William braced for her best shot; he looked forward to it. He was seriously aroused. Was it Yanka or was it being naked, tied-down and helpless on the table? It was probably both. Thirty minutes in her presence - thirty naked minutes - and he was craving a release. Bring it on, he thought; take your best shot...as long as he got to cum. That's all he cared about. Yanka reeked of sex. She was able to make men horny, a real boner-inducer. Some women are just that way, or make themselves that way. She had cultivated a look, a style, an aura, as it were, which made men thirsty, a thirst that could border on insanity. Look what it did to Tim. William would have no problem ejaculating; it was more a question of how long could he hold out before spilling.

Yanka paced around the bound man slowly and carefully, like a caged lioness, eyeballing William in all his naked glory. The room was eerily quiet. The only people present in addition to the players were Monica and the crew, yet there was tension in the air. This was a real clash of the titans. It needed no hype. William's nude body and Yanka's shiny-wear sent a powerful message, and it would soon feature on the company's website. Monica saw them as the future face of Donkey Productions. The film industry never changes; it's always been about stars, and William and Yanka had star-power.

Yanka continued stalking her prey, walking around the table, teasing and taunting her nude captive. She paused, and slowly, seductively, put on leather gloves that extended up over her elbows. In her hand she now carried the dreaded cat o' nine tail, the small whip with nine leather thong attachments. Yanka had become much more proficient with it, and she had also graduated to a more sinister model. The one she now wielded had steel-tips embedded into the thongs, and it could inflict serious pain. As if to prove it, suddenly and without warning the calm was shattered, as Yanka cracked the whip against his shaft. WHAP! A loud swishing noise had been followed by an even louder splat, as steel-tipped leather made contact with tender, defenseless penis. William winced and recoiled, but gamely held on. She stared at his cock, she moved around. She waved the cat o' nine tail in his face and then WHAP, WHAP, WHAP, she slashed it violently across his erect member three times in rapid succession. A few drops of blood began to trickle from a small cut right where his tiny cock-head submerged into foreskin.

Motherfucker! That hurt. William was beginning to question what he had signed up for. But damn, his cock never felt so alive. It stung like hell, but it was so hard that the tightness had gone beyond uncomfortable and developed into an ache. Yanka toyed with him by wrapping one of the thongs around his long, impressive shaft. Despite the pain, William remained hard. It was an exciting and astonishing sight to see him erect like this. His cock was practically begging for another dose of pain. Moreover, being tied down to the table really was the most advantageous position for showing off his dong once it got this rigid.