Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the thing was, it was the Monday after graduation weekend, and Momma and Daddy weren't due back from The Lake until Wednesday. Hell, for all I know, they weren't much different than me as a grown person, and all those lake trips with their friends were just wild sex-swapping orgies. Although to look at the way they dressed and carried themselves, that's hard to imagine. I mean, my Momma? Rest her soul.

You're right, you're right. I'll change the subject. Counterproductive to the task at hand.

Anyway, I was lying out there in the morning sun, smoking cigarettes, drinking white wine, looking through Playgirl, pretending I was some Hollywood sex symbol nymphette at some director's mansion. And the day was warm and the wine made me sleepy and I just dozed off. And apparently as the sun moved, pretty soon I was in the shade, and it was just bright enough that when Hector came to do his weekly service call, he didn't even notice me there at first. But when he turned on the pump, that woke me up, and when I saw him over there, it startled me.

Well, I screamed like a little girl. Which was basically what I was.

Mmm. That feels good. Whatever that is, you just keep doing that for a while.

So Hector, he kinda startled, too. He starts saying "So sorry, so sorry, I come back, I come back," and he's packing up his gear, like he's really embarrassed or something. So I say, "No Hector, you stay, you work, don't mind me."

And that's when I realize that my bikini top has been pulled down to reveal my left nipple, and I realize that's why he's backpedalling away from me like a crawdad trying to get away from a net.

I pulled it up right away, but it took me a moment to remember: I'd been lying there, looking at naked men, and decided to have a little cum. So while I was diddling my clit with one hand, the other had been stroking that nipple. And apparently after I came I just drifted right off to sleep.

I was just feeling rebellious and hedonistic that day, I guess. All that bullshit with Jim, and kinda questioning the things the church had told us, all Momma's talks about "Boys only want one thing, and you gotta keep your hoo-haw pure or else." Or else what?

I felt like I'd been the last girl is our graduating class to have a good time, and I still hadn't had one.

And I don't know exactly how it clicked, But you know, that house Daddy built sat up on top of a hill in the middle of a great big yard, and back then it was a quarter mile to the next house over. I felt as private as I could be. And suddenly I looked at Hector, who had never been hard to look at, but I looked at him differently for the first time.

I knew him a little bit. His English wasn't too good, but I was president of the Spanish Club, so I'd test it out on him. He was from Guadalajara. About 30 in those days. He had family back in Mexico, and he started out as seasonal farm hand, until one season he didn't ride the bus back, stuck around and got work doing pool maintenance. After a few years he started his own service, and that's how he came to work for us.

He wasn't tall like you, but he was actually a pretty nice specimen. Black hair, dark eyes, copper skin, forearms like deck ropes. He had a thick torso and a barrel chest, but he wasn't fat. When he shook your hand, it was like saying hello to a bench vise. I liked the look of his face, too. He seemed a little sad, but sweet.

And just like that, the thought burst into my mind that if he would have me, I would let him. I didn't struggle with it at all. I just thought it and it's like my body shouted "Great idea!" and then my mind, at least the part of it that used to talk me out of everything I ever wanted to do, it just said, "Well, hell. Whatever."

But Hector was much too polite and smart to take advantage of a client's 18-year-old daughter. So the first thing I had to do was run up and grab him by the arm and say, in Spanish, you know, please stay. You're not bothering me. It's fine. I was just taking a nap by the pool.

And after a few moments I caught his eye making a quick little dip down to my breasts. When he looked up he turned away. I can't even tell you how much that thrilled me.

But he said yeah, he'd stay and work. So I went inside and went to the bathroom, cleaned myself up a bit, and checked my look. Put on a little makeup, and little perfume. And when I came out I brought us both iced tea in tall glasses, and when I gave him some I made sure he could smell me. I let my fingers linger just a bit on his arm. And as I turned away from him, I pushed my chest out ever so slightly, just enough that my nipple brushed against his shoulder through my bikini top.

Then I walked back over to my lounge chair like I was some sexy movie star.

Baby, I gave him the whole nine yards. I bent over to pick up my towel. I rubbed Hawaiian Tropic into every inch of my exposed skin, and even made a show of spreading some under my top, down my belly. I let my fingers spread that oil down my belly and into that tiny little bikini bottom. In fact, about the only modesty I kept was that I rolled up that Playgirl so Hector wouldn't see what I'd been reading.

Anyway, after I'd finished rubbing that oil on me, I looked up and not only was Hector looking at me, he had a thick hardon. Very visible in his work pants.

That's when I lowered the back of that lounger, spread my towel out on it, and lay down on my belly. I said, "Hector, come here and spread this oil on my back, pretty please?"

Can you imagine this scene? I like the way you're working me right now. You having fun? I sure am.

So he does it. He comes over, he puts that tanning oil on his rough, strong hands, and he starts to spread it on my back. He pulls my hair aside, he smoothes it into my neck.

Then I said, "Why don't you unhook my top so I don't get any tan lines, except on my butt?" And poor Hector, he tries.

He had hands that could strangle a hog, but those fingers of his simply could not pop open a bikini clasp. And suddenly, he stands straight up, and he's mad. He's yelling at me, in Spanish, you know, "Donna, you were always the sweetest and prettiest girl, but you're arousing me, and I think you know it, and I think you're playing with me." Or something like that.

And I felt terrible. I sat up and I just started apologizing, but he's backing away from me, saying something about how he had a wife and baby back in Mexico, how he can't touch a child like me. And pretty soon I burst into tears, and he grabs his stuff and backs through the gate to the privacy fence, and he's gone. I'd totally screwed things up, and I just sobbed and sobbed.

I reckon it took him about 30 seconds on the other side of that fence to change his mind.

I hear this sound and I look up, and it's Hector coming back through the gate, only this time he shot the deadbolt through and locked it behind him. That got my attention.

And when our eyes met, it was like I'd never seen him before in my life. I mean, they were just fierce, intense, focused. I looked in those eyes and realized that he was going to do whatever he wanted with me, and there was nothing I could do about it. Which, at that age, with no experience, for me? That was just about perfect. Because one of us had to be in charge, and I just didn't have a clue.

So I stood up, my mouth hanging open, and he walked right up to me, like he was about to punch me or something, but when he gets to me, he just grabs that bikini top and rips it right off my shoulders. I mean straps popped just like that. Then his other hand is on my face, you know, thumb under my chin, calloused fingers against my cheek, and it's both forceful and gentle, and he's speaking to me in Spanish.

I didn't get the slang, but I understood what he was telling me. So I slowly knelt down. You have to remember, this was on concrete, so it was rough on my skin, but I was thinking "I'm about to suck a cock for the first time," and I didn't care if my knees came out skinned. But Hector, he says, "No, you have to put down your towel first, stupida." So I folded my towel and knelt in front of him and looked up. I remember his face, his eyes, his mouth. It was really coming up hot, and both of us were covered in sweat.

Hector reached down and he gently stroked my hair, at first. Then his soft touch turned into a firm grip, and he said to me, in Spanish, speaking kind of in a whispering hiss, "This is what is going to happen, chica. You're going to suck my dick, and then I'm going to fuck you with it. Because I haven't seen my wife in two years. I haven't touched a woman in two years. So you are going to take all that feeling, and I want you to feel it. All of it. But you are going to understand that I am not your toy when this is over."

And I think I just said, "Si, senior."

But then I just knelt there, thinking, OK, Hector, pull it out, stick it in my mouth. But he didn't move. And when I looked up, he gave me this look like "Well?" I was a little slow on the uptake. So I reached up, I unbuckled his belt, I undid the button, I pulled down his zipper. And he had on white boxers underneath, and the thing was, his cock was so eager, it had already snaked its way through that little draw, so when the zipper came down it, that penis just snapped out at me. I think I squealed just a bit.

It wasn't huge, I suppose. Not as long as Jim's, but there really wasn't much difference in length. What struck me was how thick this one was, in comparison. You look at pictures in Playgirl, they never show erections. But here was this six-inch dick, and to me, right there at eye level with my first penis, it looked as thick as the stock of a pump-action shotgun.

But I guess I was taking too much time just marveling at it, because Hector, he got impatient and he pulled my hair and thrust that dick at me, so that it ran along my closed lips, along my cheek. And then I just turned my head slightly and opened my mouth and suddenly I was sucking a cock for the first time.

I remember it so clearly. That purple head felt like velvet on my tongue. It tasted salty, musky, but not unpleasant, not at all. Hector smelled a bit like cinnamon, a bit like chlorine. Meanwhile, he's hissing at me, giving me orders in Spanish, calling me his pretty little whore, his pretty little bird, instructing me to pleasure myself while I suck. I'm like, OK. My pussy was drenched.

Speaking of pussy, run your fingers up in there. Good boy.

Anyway, having never done this before, I'm very turned on. But I'm also getting nervous, because I really want to have real sex, too, and I'm afraid that Hector is going to unload in my mouth right away, and I won't get what I want. But the truth is, I was giving him a lousy blow job. Didn't know what I was doing. I was all teeth and coughing and straining. Just a rookie.

About that time he reached down and helped me up. He kissed me, really nice, and I kept stroking his penis. Just didn't want to let go of that thing. And my heart was racing so fast! I knew what was coming, I just didn't know how. I figured, well, Hector's just going to shove that monster in me, and that will be that.

But instead, he had me lie back on that lounge chair, and then it was him kneeling on the towel. Didn't even take my bottoms off. He just pulled them aside, but his face between my legs, and started giving me these long licks. Each one started just barely above my asshole, came up through my sopping wet slit, then ended with a little swirl on my button. Then he'd reset, repeat. A couple of times he sorta accidentally started with the tip of his tongue right on the rosebud of my ass, and that gave me a secret thrill. I've never even told anybody that before. Just so naughty! But I was also afraid he was going to sodomize me, and that was real fear.

Uh-uh. Uh-uh! Billy, you stay away from my asshole this time. Damn it, boy, I'm sore. Just stick to my clit and my pussy this time. It don't matter whether I like it. You're gonna wear me out.

OK, so. I was so afraid that he was going to cum in my mouth too quick without fucking me, but instead it was me that almost exploded too fast. He went from those long, slow, one-way licks to pressing my clit with his tongue, swirling around it, running fingers round my pussy, dipping inside. Driving me nuts. I could feel it starting to rise, and so I grabbed his head and started to grind against his tongue.

But Hector wasn't going to let me off so easy. He pulled away, and while I protested - I wanted to cum, dammit - he put his elbows around my thighs and repositioned me so my hips were rocked all the way back.

I didn't understand it at the time, but Hector was trying to get me right up to the edge and then push me off the cliff. He did a good job of it, too. Really gave it the effort. But the problem was, it was my first time out of the gate, so to speak. And that thick Aztec dick just kinda hurt.

What I remember was that my mouth felt so dry, I kept swallowing. Hector was standing over me, splayed out on that beach lounger, his enraged cock pointed right at my virgin cunt, and I was so excited and so scared and so outrageously in the moment, but my heart was pounding and my chest was heaving and my mouth was as dry as cotton.

Momma always said that when my husband first pushed his penis into me it would hurt, and that I should just be brave and think about Jesus. She also told me it was going to bleed a little.

But it didn't bleed a lick. I figure I must have actually broken that hymen earlier and not known it. So, you know, I could have fucked that warm zucchini after all. Pointless.

But that first time did hurt a bit. Felt great, too, but there was just enough pain that it took the edge off my orgasm.

Hector was very passionate, but he asked if it was my first time, and then he was very slow and gentle with the first penetration. Rubbed the head of his cock back and forth on my wet slit a few times, then the front of it. When he finally lined it up he let the tip sit there, just inside the outer lips of my pussy, but not yet inserted.

That time, Billy, that little bit of time, it just stretched out across the universe. I had time to think about church and Jesus and Jim and children and grandchildren. I had time to think about Momma and Daddy and everybody down at North Myrtle, doing the shag and wishing they were doing what me and Hector were about to do.

And then he pushed just a little bit more, and I felt him penetrate me. His penis felt huge, and I retreated from it. But his hands gripped my shoulders, holding me in place, and he started to move, in and out, not going any deeper, just fucking the first inch of my pussy. I was moaning and crying, acting like a baby.

Then the next thing I know, he took one deep, full, slow stroke and pushed that thing into me up to the hilt.

I about climbed the wall.

Hector had to clamp a hand over my mouth. I thought maybe he'd stop, but that wasn't in the cards. He just kept fucking me, big full strokes, tip to hilt, tip to hilt, and I just kept bawling. Hector told me to be quiet. I couldn't. He hissed "You wanted this. This is what you get! You still think I'm your toy?"

He wasn't really being rough with me, but I think he was showing me something important: I might be a pretty little white girl cock-tease, the little virginal cheerleader all you callow white boys thought was inaccessible, but this was no game to him. Hector was a grown-ass man, with a body covered by callouses and burns and mysterious scars. He made for a good casual fantasy for some clueless teenie, but I think the point he was trying to make was that he was real. He was consequential. Deserving of respect and care.

After a little while - I don't know really, time became really fluid - the penetration stopped hurting so much. But I'd lost that original orgasmic edge by then. Hector wound up fucking me very, very hard and fast toward the end, and I liked it. But I was like "Not inside me, not inside me," and he just pounded away harder, faster, pinning me to the beach lounge. Our only points of contact were his hands on me\ and his dick in me.

And then in this blur, he pulls out of my pussy and throws a leg over my shoulder, and the next thing I know his semen is just blasting into my face. I mean, splash! Splash! Splash! And I'm turning away from it, wriggling, squirming. But he's still cumming. And finally I turned back toward him and opened my mouth, and as his tip penetrated my lips he emitted one last, gentle gush of semen. It flushed into my mouth, salty and warm, smelling like cut grass, and instead of being repulsed by it, I was instantly turned on again. Like flipping a light switch.

I swallowed that first taste, and kept sucking. I'd get a bit more out of him every few seconds, until finally he was drained, clean. And when I opened my eyes, he was looking down at me, apprehensive. Maybe even scared. But I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

After that, we swam naked in the pool for a few minutes. Best swim ever. And when he got hard in the cool water, with the hot sun beating down on our shoulders, I took him inside and led him to my bed, and toweled him off.

Then I lay down and he gave me head until I had the biggest orgasm of my life up til then. And then he fucked me missionary style. I just loved the feeling of our bodies together, all that skin, all that heat.

This time when he pulled out of me I went straight for his dick. I wasn't ready when that first shot hit the back of my throat, and I gagged, so instead of getting to enjoy it, I made a terrible sight, coughing and spitting, eyes watering. I kissed his penis and sucked it a bit after I recovered, but I felt like I'd missed an opportunity.

Come here, Billy. I'm in the mood to drink you. I'll get on top. As you were, sailor.

(Minutes pass)

OK, now I'm exhausted.

You wanna stay here tonight? Actually, let me rephrase that. Billy, I've been on the road for three weeks this trip, I can't believe I ran into you in Colorado, of all places, in a Hampton Inn lounge. Just a miracle. And I have thoroughly enjoyed the last few hours. This is as good as I've felt in a long time, so if you don't mind, I'd really like to sleep next to you. Is that OK?

What happened to Hector? I don't really know. We met up two other times that summer, before I went off to college. He was really a sweet man, but very lonely, very hard on himself. We had nothing in common really, but I could speak a little Spanish, he could speak a little English. I enjoyed his company.

You know, I took Spanish instead of French because I was gonna go on mission trips to Latin America with Jim after we were married and he got through seminary. We were going to save the souls of little brown people. Eventually I understood that I didn't see Hector as a man in the same way I saw the white boys at school. Not that I was hateful, I was just benignly racist, just like we all were. He was a category, not an indivdual.

But what I came to see was that Hector was sick of being some invisible, shuffling servant, Some illegale on the fringe, in the shadows. He wasn't just fucking me for pleasure. He was fucking me in a way that forced me to see him for who he was. Not just the Mexican pool guy, but Hector de Silva Hernandez. An actual man.

So that was the gift I gave him, more than my mouth or my pussy.

What did he give me? Other than a lovely thick cock?

He let me see myself through new eyes. Just like you just did.

Come here, baby. Lay your head on me. No past or future now, just me and you at 2 in the morning here on the edge of the Rockies, half a world away from Carolina. Nothing but our breathing from now until morning, whatever it brings.

What's that now?