Donna and Kevin Together

Story Info
Aided by conspiracy, their romance continues to blossom.
11.3k words
4.65
21.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,124 Followers

This is a continuation of Parts 1 and 2 of "Donna from Daycare." For more details about how and why this happy couple starts out in bed in her apartment, and for more information on their backgrounds and general information, please read those two parts.

*

Knowing they had to get out of bed and be responsible people, and wanting to do so were two different matters. For a long time, Kevin and Donna happily lay together in her Murphy bed, either of them whispering to the other how wonderful he or she was. If possible, they would have lain there together until the Twelfth of Never, which would have been a long, long time but, even if there were such a date, they had to get back to their more mundane lives.

"Kevin," Donna whispered. "That was the most wonderful sensation I have ever had. I felt as if I were floating, and my entire body was filled with joy. I still feel that way, especially lying here with you."

"That's good, Sweetheart, and that's the way you should always feel after making love. That's called cumming or having an orgasm, and I felt the same way, and still do." The term of endearment came out as naturally as his profession of love had earlier, and felt as right as everything else that they had just been doing.

"An organism? Will I always have one like that? I hope so. It was the most wonderful thing I have ever felt!"

"An orgasm it's called and, yes, I certainly hope you do too. And I hope you have many more of them with me, for the rest of out lives."

He wasn't actually proposing marriage, but he had already thought about spending the rest of his life with the delightful woman who was cuddling in bed with him. Those thoughts always made Kevin feel warm and comfortable all over, and they were doing it then, because that was truly what he wanted to do. However, even if he had been willing to get married again, particularly to somebody he had known for such a short time, his divorce from Carla, his first wife, wouldn't become final for more than six months.

Kevin and Donna were both feeling warm and comfortable all over, in the afterglow of making slow, sweet love, but they finally forced themselves to get out of bed. Unabashedly, the two completely nude people, neither of them wanting to keep anything from the other, slid off the mattress to stand on the worn carpet and began trying to put their clothing back on. They were very pleasantly hampered in this effort because they - literally - couldn't keep their hands off each other, nor did they want to.

Either of them had been deprived of any romance or even any adult affection since the ends of their respective marriages, and neither had received more than a minimum of that vital essence even while married. The two happy people continued stroking and caressing each other, tenderly and lovingly, although not especially erotically. They had spent the last few hours doing a lot of the latter, and they were tacitly looking forward to doing even more in the very near future, and every time after that they could. However, right at that moment, they had certain very important responsibilities to be fulfilled.

In spite of the distractions, Donna eventually got her panties and Bermuda shorts back on while Kevin was donning his boxer shorts and jeans. She handed him her bra and turned her back, wanting him to hook her bra behind her. Instead, he snuggled up next to her voluptuous ass and reached around to gently squeeze her lovely plump breasts.

Donna giggled. "No, Silly. I want you to hook my bra for me." However, she made no effort to push his hands away from where they were fondling her.

Reluctantly, he removed them, and set het bra where he thought it should go. Donna adjusted it and nestled her breasts into the cups while Kevin looked at the hooks and tried to figure out how to connect them. It was actually quite simple and he was reasonably intelligent, so he was able to solve the puzzle and complete the task in slightly more than a minute. She turned to face him, and the two newly-minted lovers spent another long time hugging and kissing and caressing before resuming their dressing. He put his shirt back on while she slipped into her blouse and they both went to sit on the love seat to put their shoes on. Because of the many fond memories already adhering to that old piece of furniture, this may have been a mistake, and there were a multitude of kisses and much more fondling before they were finally ready to leave.

On the familiar drive to Kevin's apartment, Donna sat in her bucket seat and leaned toward him, her head resting on his shoulder and her hands on his thigh. He leaned in her direction as much as safety would permit, wanting to make his shoulder as available as possible and to smell her hair, which he found extremely pleasing. They talked openly of the love either of them felt for the other and had confessed, but Kevin also made a more practical suggestion.

"If Fred or Wilma asks, which I don't think they will, we have to be able to tell them which movie we'll pretend we went to. I don't really like the idea of lying to them, because they are so nice, but I also don't want to scandalize them either."

The conspirators decided on a movie they had both seen, which was the appropriate length and had been advertised in the newspaper they had scanned before leaving the apartment. Both of them were quite sure there would be no interrogation, but they wanted to get their stories straight, in case one of them happened to make some observation or other that couldn't fit with what they had supposedly been doing. By the time they had decided what they would say, they had arrived at Kevin's apartment building, and he parked in the garage. They sat there kissing for several minutes before they finally got out of the car and Kevin escorted Donna up to his apartment.

When they entered, the volunteer baby sitters were on a sofa, watching a sitcom rerun on his television and Fred was drinking a bottle of Kevin's expensive imported beer. The greetings were affectionate and the questions minimal. "Did you enjoy the movie?" Wilma asked, and smiled at the affirmative answer she received.

"I really appreciate your keeping an eye on the kids while Donna and I were at the movies," Kevin told his friendly neighbors.

"Oh, pish tush," Wilma responded. "They're really sweethearts, and we're glad to be around them. They're both napping right now, the little angels. We put them down just before this show started, so it's been about twenty minutes."

"Besides that," Fred added, "otherwise, we would just have been sitting around our apartment and your TV is better, and so is your beer."

"Even so, I really appreciate it," Kevin continued while Donna smiled in agreement.

The sofa would have been crowded with all four people sitting on it, and Donna and Kevin preferred to sit on the matching love seat anyhow. The view of the television wasn't as good, but they didn't care. They were much too taken with each other to have any real interest in the antics of Hawkeye and Klinger and the other personnel of the 4077th MASH. The love seat was intended for two people, and Kevin sat leaning against one end, while Donna sat in the middle. The closeness seemed so right to both of them, that, almost reflexively, his arm went around her shoulders and she cuddled against him, without either of them even noticing.

Fred and Wilma noticed, and they both smiled, first to themselves and then to each other. Kevin was like a son to them, and his two children were almost as much beloved by them as their own grandchildren, who lived thousands of miles away. The only fault they might have found with him and his little family was that he was a single father, and they wished they could find a way to rectify that. Donna had made a virtually perfect impression on them and, in the absence of the younger couple, they had discussed the possibilities with each other and with Kerry, because Katie would have been too young to take part in what had already become a conspiracy. At the sight of their surrogate children cuddling on the love seat, the smiles of Fred and Wilma Brown became even happier.

Eventually, Frank and Hot Lips, as she was called then, managed to make fools of themselves, and the show ended. Fred drained the last of his beer and he and his wife got up to leave. They might have stayed longer, but they both wanted the relationship between their two young friends to flourish, and it could do that much better in their absence. More hugs and kisses ensued, this time also exchanged with Donna, whom they already thought of as their daughter, and Fred and Wilma took their departure. Back in their own apartment, they did the things long-term married couples do and discussed how they would be able to encourage what they saw as an extremely desirable budding relationship between two good people they really liked.

After the neighbors' departure, Donna and Kevin took off their shoes and socks and went to the hallway where the bedrooms were, to check on the children. The apartment had three bedrooms, and all the doors were open. They looked in the first one and saw Kerry sweetly asleep, his head on his pillow and an arm around his favorite teddy bear. In the next room, Katie was just as soundly asleep, accompanied by a Raggedy Ann doll. The third bedroom door was right next to Katie's room and, when they looked in there, they saw Kevin's unmade bed. With neither of them saying anything, their arms slipped around one another, and they tiptoed into the room and closed the door, wanting to avoid awakening the children.

Earlier that day, they had spent a long time getting naked for each other, but this time, they felt much more urgency. They both wanted more of what they had done in Donna's bed, and they wanted as few delays as possible before starting it. His shirt and her blouse were quickly removed and Kevin, remembering the mechanics, was able to easily unhook her bra. She tossed that on top of their other clothing. Her shorts and panties, and his jeans and boxer shorts made two small puddles on the floor as they climbed, naked, onto the bed. Donna lay on her back, legs spread and arms raised in an invitation.

Kevin quickly responded, lying on the bed next to her, a hand cupping one of her lovely breasts. She smiled at him, and he grinned back, and raised his head above her to start licking her cute, nipple. It felt good to his tongue when he started, and even better as the pink nubbin became erect. Kevin switched to its equally adorable twin and caressed her there, with long strokes of his tongue. Donna cooed happily, and her body began squirming on the bed, as it had earlier that day. Aware of what a wonderful adventure it had led to in the other bed, Kevin continued licking her nipples,

Donna was immensely enjoying what his tongue was doing, and her sexual excitement soared, seemingly into the stratosphere. She wanted Kevin to do much more with his tongue and hands, but she was afraid the children might be waking up any minute. Although during their earlier session, she had been appalled by the yucky wetness of her pussy, Donna had come to realize that the moisture was there to provide lubrication. She had never experienced sexual arousal with her husband, and her pussy had never lubricated until then. By that time, from the closeness and nudity of Kevin and herself, and what his hands and tongue were doing, she was just as wet as she had been before. His cock was just as hard as it had been too, and she wanted to make love the same way as they had done in her bed.

"I'm ready for you, Sweetheart," she whispered. "I love you and I need you right now."

Kevin was extremely happy to hear that, because he was equally ready, and possibly even more eager. Much more smoothly than he had done before, he moved so he was kneeling between her legs and gazing with love at her pussy. Knowing he was the only man who had ever seen it made the pink and white confection, with its fringe of dark hair, even more beautiful to him. Once again, they had no need to use a condom. While Donna held her lips apart, he guided his cock to the entrance, which was slickly wet and ready for him, just as she had said. After rubbing the tip against her juices, he placed it against the small opening she was creating for him, and made a short, firm push. Donna sighed happily as she felt the cock of the man she loved wedging its way into where it belonged.

He was also more sure of himself than he had been that afternoon, and Kevin felt no need to ask his beloved if she wanted to go through with what they had started. He knew she wanted to keep going just as much as he did. After hearing her happy sigh at the first penetration, he paused for a few seconds before easing more of his stiff shaft into her. She repeated the same sound, and he echoed her, because her tight pussy was squeezing his hard cock and sending currents of pleasure reverberating through his body. Although Donna was wet, she was also tight, and he didn't want to take any chances of hurting her by driving his cock into her too quickly.

With a few more slow and loving strokes, his entire shaft was imbedded in the wet pink place that was making it so welcome. He leaned forward, curled his arms under hers and slowly drew back, paused, and plunged his cock into her again. Donna felt the hard cylinder surging into her and, reflexively, thrust back to meet it. The two naked bodies came together with a soft, wet sound, which was accompanied by two sighs of pleasure.

"Kevin, that feels just wonderful," Donna whispered to the man who was lying full-length on top of her. Their faces were close together and it was much more intimate to whisper, even if they hadn't been concerned about waking up the children.

"It's wonderful for me too," he answered, kissing her sweet lips as he drew back for another long, slow stroke.

They continued moving in unison on the bed, whispering to one another about the things that lovers do. Their movements were slow, because they were still getting to know one another, and both of them were deriving tremendous pleasure on every level. However, the greatest thrill to Kevin was the knowledge of the happiness that he was giving to Donna, and her greatest delight was knowing how much joy she was giving to the man she loved.

That was not the only good thing that was happening to them. As they had earlier that day, her movements became more erratic as the level of her pleasure mounted. She rocked from side to side on her ass while her pussy thrust back to meet the strokes of Kevin, and her hands massaged his back in the same rhythm. The same warm and wonderful feeling as before steadily mounted inside her body, like a volcano building up just before an eruption. This time she recognized it for what it was - a response to the love she felt for Kevin and to what he was doing for her.

"Oh! Oh!" she cried as the eruption began, her fingers digging into his back and her legs wrapping themselves around his hips.

Kevin recognized it too, and a surge of pride rippled through him in the knowledge that he was able to bring happiness to this incredibly sweet woman. The slight pain of her fingernails, which were short anyhow, digging into his back was nothing compared to the pleasure that her tight, wet pussy was giving to his cock. Even as she sobbed of her joy, and rocked from side to side, he continued pounding his cock into her, while Donna thrust up to meet his strokes,

"OH!" she cried out, even louder, as she climaxed.

Even had he wanted to stop, Kevin probably couldn't have done so, and he continued driving his cock into Donna's pussy as she lay under him. There was just time for a few more strokes until his own eruption, which had also been building up inside his body. His cum squirted into her, and he still kept going, until he had ejaculated two more times.

With either of the lovers having enjoyed their second great climax that day, Kevin lay quietly above Donna, his weight supported on his knees and forearms, until his cock slipped out of her pussy and lay across her thigh, with his semen dribbling out of the end. Also for the second time that day, neither felt like getting up from the bed they were sharing, until they heard Katie start to cry, as she always did when she woke up. A few seconds later, Kerry echoed his sister but, by that time, Donna had her Bermuda shorts on, and Kevin was wearing his pants. Hearing his children crying was enough to stir him to action, and hearing any child expressing unhappiness was enough to light a fire under Donna.

She was the first through the bedroom door, and she hurried to the next room. Katie was lying in her crib, crying loudly but, as soon as she saw Donna, her tears ceased, and a big smile spread across her face. It got wider as the woman who was one of her favorite persons picked her up and cuddled her. Katie's mother had never nursed, not caring enough about her babies to do so, and not wanting to damage or blemish her sculpted body, but the little girl seemed to have an idea what breasts were meant for. She curled up to Donna's lush, bare ones and gurgled her happiness with their proximity.

By the time Kevin got to the side of his son, Kerry had stopped crying too, and was sitting on his bed. "Hi, Daddy," he greeted his father. "Did you have fun with Donna?"

"Yes, I did." A pang of guilt, that lasted no more than a second, seized Kevin. His son was old enough to be aware of the differences between men and woman, and that they were sometimes very attracted to each other. He hoped that the little boy would never feel deserted by his father, after having been through that trauma at the hands of his mother.

He needn't have worried. "Are you and Donna going to get married, Daddy? Is she going to come here to live with us?"

"I don't know, Kerry. We might." He felt like adding that he hoped so, which would have been the truth, but he didn't want to give his son any false hope or, conversely, scare him.

"I hope you do, Daddy. She's real nice."

Kevin agreed, wholeheartedly, but he didn't want to get his son's hopes up, nor did he want to get his own hopes up too much. "Go into the living room," he instructed the boy. "I'll be there in a few minutes."

Donna had carried Katie into the bedroom where she and Kevin had just shared ecstasy, and laid the child on the bed while she started to finish getting dressed. She smiled when he entered, and turned so he could hook her bra again. Because his infant daughter was watching, he felt rather self-conscious about the fondling he really wanted to do, and limited himself to fastening the hooks, a task he was getting better at. After putting her blouse on and buttoning it, Donna took Katie back to the living room while Kevin finished getting dressed.

Although the meal they had shared earlier had been delicious and satisfying in every way, it had been a long time ago. Donna and Kevin had been expending a lot of energy since then, and both children had normal, healthy appetites, so everybody was feeling hungry again. Kevin suggested going to their favorite restaurant, and nobody found any fault with the idea. While he held Katie's hand, Donna did the same with Kerry, and the happy group rode down on the elevator and walked to his car.

It was their favorite restaurant because they always enjoyed the food there, and that evening was no exception. Everybody ate their fill, and Kevin smiled at the way Donna attacked her spaghetti and meatballs and tossed salad. Once again, he marveled at the difference between her and his ex-wife. Carla wouldn't have even considered the pasta, and she would have eaten less than half of the salad. Staying thin was an obsession with her, but Donna enjoyed her food the way it was meant to be enjoyed.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,124 Followers