Donna - Barenaked Juliet

Story Info
Donna stars in her school's rendition of Romeo and Juliet.
5.2k words
4.44
39.8k
43

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 07/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna always dreamed of being Juliet, and this was her chance to finally act the part, the school was having a play, and as far as she knew, the majority of students had no interest in their production.

Her friend, Tiffany, was the drama club's president and the girl in charge of directorial matters for Romeo & Juliet, she was also known for being rather avant garde in her interpretations of classical theater, her rendition of Hamlet took place in Vegas where John "The King" Hamlet was a casino mogul, his son Hamlet Junior with his love interest Philly try to exact revenge and take back the gambling empire from his uncle Claude, who placed a hit on The King.

The play before that was a take on Macbeth, took place in outer space, with the titular Macbeth ousting the rule of a space pirate gang and plunging it into strife and darkness.

By the time the new play auditions posters were posted on the community boards, everybody had soured to the idea of auditioning for her plays, except for Donna that is, nothing would stop her from getting the part.

Stepping up onto the empty stage, Donna turned to face the seats where her friend Tiffany sat, script in hand and a bounce in her step:

"Hi! I'd like to audi-" Donna began to introduce herself and her wanted role, but Tiffany didn't even let her finish her sentence before throwing a hand in the air.

"You're in, whatever it is," Tiffany dismissed the introduction with a mixture of boredom and annoyance "We don't have enough actors without you, and today's the last day of auditioning, so you get the part, what did you want to play again?"

"Um... Juliet..." Donna answered, taken aback by the sudden and easy acceptance.

"Great! Head to the back so Buffy can take your measurements for the outfit." Tiffany pointed Donna to a door that was just visible from the backstage, the latter nodding and heading back to the dressing room.

"Hey Donna! You get a part?" Buffy (short for Elizabeth) was, much like her namesake from a popular TV show, a peppy cheerleader with blonde hair tied in a ponytail, she held some scissors in her hand as Donna stepped into a room full of costumes, mirrors and makeup.

"Yup! I'm playing Juliet." Donna, finally reflecting the happiness from realizing one of her dreams, replied cheerfully.

"Oh Great! Congratulations!" Buffy's sweet commendations were quickly replaced by a commanding sharp tone "Now take your clothes off!"

"What!?" Donna took a second to register what Buffy said, and by the time the meaning of the words sank in, causing her heart to skip a beat, Buffy was already on explaining the reason why.

"So I can measure you up for your wardrobe, silly!" Buffy giggled, she was one of Donna's friends, so naturally she knew of her habit, and unlike her namesake, she was a mischievous prankster who was the chief cause of nudity among Donna's friends.

"Oh, ok..." Donna, without missing a beat, undid the straps on her summer dress, and letting it fall to the ground, stood there in blue polka-dot bra and panties.

"Sorry Donna, but you need to take those off too," Buffy shook her head, and with a gulp, Donna began unfastening her bra.

Once unlatched, the bra bounced freely off of Donna's perfectly round C-cup breasts, setting it aside, Donna hooked her thumbs into the elastic band of the panties, slipping them off of her feet, standing there in the nude, Donna wanted to cover herself up, her throat drying up from the sudden excitement she was feeling, the familiar tingling in her crotch did not bode well either.

Suddenly, Donna felt a sharp sting on each of her nipples, Buffy's hands had extended in the blink of an eye and provided one good tweak of the already hardening nipples with an impish grin on her face, causing Donna to release a sharp yelp.

"Well I lied, you could have kept your underwear on," Buffy laughed as Donna blushed furiously at her friend, exploiting her habit for her own amusement "But you didn't miss a beat when I asked, so I guess you didn't mind that much."

Donna couldn't deny that last fact, but she simply felt a bit used whenever Buffy tricked her like that as Buffy began taking measures for the outfit.

It didn't take a while for Buffy to adjust the outfit and hand it over to Donna, who stood there naked and slowly getting hornier by the second, the outfit was essentially a leopard print bikini top and a short loincloth that barely covered her round and bubbly butt held up by a drawstring, as well as a pair of matching panties.

As Donna slipped her bra and the rest of the outfit on, Donna could immediately notice the many "flaws" the costume had; barely any detail of Donna's body was left to the imagination, she even saw that she had a camel toe (something she immediately tried to remedy, getting her to touch herself even further) underneath her very revealing loincloth, which threatened to expose her crotch at any given moment, and her erect nipples were clear as day through the taut fabric of the top.

"Excellent, this will do for now, I'll fix it up later," Buffy seemed quite proud of her handiwork, as she gave Donna a slap on the butt "Now out you go, time for rehearsal."

As Donna exited back onto the stage, She felt slightly self-conscious by the fact that she was the only actor in such a revealing outfit; everyone else, both male and female, were wearing toga like apparel, Donna was the only person on stage who wore a slightly more revealing two-piece costume.

Donna especially noticed Tiffany's glare, though she wasn't sure why the director was suddenly upset with her, did Buffy make a mistake with the costume?

Despite the apparent displeasure of the director, whatever faux pas was committed was ignored and Donna began acting away with everyone else in rehearsal to the show.

By the end of the day, Donna had only gotten a few lingering looks from some of the students, it wasn't by any means malicious, but it still made her tingle inside thinking about being more exposed than everyone else.

When Donna went back to the dressing room where she left her clothes with Buffy, she was surprised to see that Buffy had locked her clothes away.

"I figured I'd do you a favor," Buffy explained a bit smugly, she knew how obvious it was that this favor wasn't for Donna, but for herself "you probably enjoyed yourself a bit too much out there, being even a little less dressed than everyone, so here's what's gonna happen.

"You're going to do whatever I say and go wherever I say you go." Buffy explained, she was essentially going to use Donna as her plaything for the time being, and if she thinks Donna did well enough, she'd get her clothes back.

This wasn't anything new, it was a common occurrence for Donna to get talked out of her clothes by her friends using some silly excuse, and it was just as common for them to "blackmail" her into further and further acts of debauchery.

"So what now?" Donna asked the power drunk Buffy, who simply stood at the door and motioned Donna out, Donna, having no choice (she told herself constantly), obeyed wordlessly.

Donna was lead right back to the stage she just came from, with the major exception of it being quite empty now, none save a couple of now fully dressed girls who seemed intrigued at the still half-naked Donna, and knowing Donna's reputation for exhibitionist hijinks, they probably had a good guess at what was about to happen.

"Hey Donna..." One of the two girls asked, their eyes were studying Donna's barely concealed form quite thoroughly, making her quite a bit tingly "Why aren't you dressed yet?"

"Because I have her clothes," Buffy interjected pompously, giving Donna a soft pat on the behind "And if she wants them back, she'll have to put on a fun show."

And so the three girls sat in the front row seats as Donna stood on top of the stage, one of the girls lent her phone to be used to play music as Buffy ordered Donna to put on a strip tease for them.

Donna, now completely carried away by the situation, began to sway with the music, and slowly began removing her already skimpy outfit for her audience, she could feel her pussy moisten as she took her top off and revealed her bra on stage. Her nipples were already pressing hard against the fabric of her bra.

Donna turned around and displayed her shapely ass to the watchers, undoing the drawstrings on her skirt and sliding them off, leaving her in only her underwear.

She heard the cheers from the girls and heard one of them demanding she spank her ass, Donna bit her lower lip and gave one of her cheeks a smack, the mostly empty auditorium resounded with the sharp sound that emanated.

Giving her slightly stinging cheek a rub, Donna held her breath as she reached back and unsnapped her bra, releasing her breasts loose and letting them bounce freely, she was still giving her back to the girls, she covered her breasts and turned around before revealing them, she was loving the attention.

Finally, hooked her thumbs into her panties and pulled them down her legs as she continued swaying along to the music, she was now completely naked in front of these girls.

She was aware that the eyes that watched her were probably able to see her now bare pussy quite clearly, as the panties were now around her luscious thighs, she let them fall to the ground as her free hands took the opportunity to pinch her aching nipples, Donna was enjoying this "blackmail" far too much, in fact, she might be the one enjoying it the most.

Turning back around, Donna expected the Buffy to stop her now that she was naked, but Buffy only gestured her to keep dancing, Donna felt the butterflies in her stomach flutter as she kept moving her body, now that she could actually see the three watching her, she felt her skin getting hotter as she watched everyone devour her with their eyes.

Donna remembered her panties still lying crumpled near her feet, she looked down at it and kicked it with one of her feet towards the two girls watching alongside Buffy, who caught it in midair, they let out a few more cheers and howls at Donna's now brazen behavior.

"Hey Donna, these panties are soaking wet!" One of them shouted back at Donna, who felt her heart skip a beat at the observation; they knew she was turned on, and extremely so.

She couldn't take it anymore, she gave her breasts one last squeeze and her nipples one last pinch before her hands, almost of their own will, crawled down to her crotch, the very first touch to her clit was electrifying, Donna's legs buckled and she found herself on her knees, nevertheless, her fingers didn't stop, Donna found herself continuing to play with her pussy.

Donna closed her eyes, she was too far gone now, if her friends wanted her to stop and go back to dancing, they'd have to get on stage and pry her hands away from her soaking wet pussy, she was now on her back, her butt right at the edge of the stage, her pussy on full display while being fingered frantically, currently Donna had two fingers disappearing inside her sopping wet hole.

Thankfully, Donna's audience didn't deem it necessary to stop her, and so she found herself reaching her climax and releasing powerful streams of cum all over the auditorium's floor as she loudly moaned in pleasure from one of the most powerful orgasms she'd ever experienced.

Donna could barely catch her breath afterwards, but she could hear the girls clapping enthusiastically, when she finally caught her breath, Donna sat up to see the girls happy to see the show.

Soon after, Buffy gathered up the clothes and ushered Donna back into the dressing room, bidding the two girls farewell, it occurred to her later that she didn't confide them to secrecy, but Donna's habits were probably a badly kept secret anyways.

Back in the dressing room, Buffy still refused to give Donna her clothes back.

"I'll only give them back if you answer me honestly, are you still horny?" Buffy asked, and Donna, despite having just had an exquisite orgasm that left her quite flushed, still found room to turn a darker shade of red, she just nodded "Then I'll give you your clothes back if you show me another orgasm.

finally relinquished Donna's clothes and left her to go on her way, and as Buffy began gathering her own tools to head home, she considered the how she might take advantage of this stage play even more.

The next day, Donna once again went to the dressing room to have her costume fitted again, as she walked in, she was greeted by a bright Buffy, instantly forcing Donna to recall her performance on the stage the day before.

"Donna! Welcome back, let's get you fitted." Buffy gave Donna a hug before walking her in, once again, she told Donna to strip, the recollection of the previous day's events only came back stronger then.

Once Donna was naked again, she was handed her costume once again, however, there was a significant difference this time around:

"Uh, Buffy, I think I'm missing a piece..." As Donna re-examined the outfit Buffy gave her again, she made sure to note; there were no panties.

"Hm?" As far as Donna could tell, Buffy seemed genuinely surprised, she went through the room as best as she could, but could not produce the panties "Well, I'm sure it'll be okay, it's just a rehearsal."

With that simple dismissal, Donna stepped out once again onto the stage, this time around, her pussy was probably quite visible from where Tiffany sat, she hoped that she wouldn't mind this little mishap, as she still was very keen on playing Juliet.

Throughout the course of the day, Tiffany did seem to notice Donna's lack of panties, but didn't seem all that bothered by it.

Donna herself, however, found herself enjoying the extra exposure, she was certain her playmates saw her pussy a few times throughout the day, and noticed her nipples were harder and her pussy was far moister than the last rehearsal, so much so, she did not question Buffy when she "blackmailed" her again after they were done.

This time around, it wasn't just Buffy and the two girls from before, there were half a dozen more people as well, including Robert, the "Romeo" she was meant to play across from on the day of the play, and here he was ready to watch her do a strip dance and whatever else Buffy and everyone else decided she had to do.

This time around, Donna was naked before she could even get her head out of the clouds, she found herself undulating in front of everyone even before half the song was over, so Buffy decided she needed extra material for today's show:

"Do you know that Romeo and Juliet are implied to have had sex in the play?" Buffy asked a now nervous and blushing Donna, who started feeling a bit self conscious with the music on pause.

"Yes... I do." Donna pinched her nipples reflexively, she had a sense of where this was going.

"We're going to have a preview of that," Buffy gave a side glance to Robert "I think Romeo here got a bit excited watching you strip naked, so let's see what you do for him."

Robert wasted no time getting on the stage and unzipping his pants amongst the cheers of the girls, Donna knelt down in anticipation, and soon her Romeo's hard, massive cock was standing proudly in front of her face, 10 inches of glorious meat, and she had to do it in front of her playmates.

Juliet closed her eyes and opened her mouth, taking the impressive shaft into her mouth and wrapping her tongue around it, just licking it was getting her wet, but she was focused on the cock in her mouth more, she went across the entire length with her tongue, traveling down to the balls and engulfing them within her lips as she stroked the length of the rod, before switching around and taking the balls in hand and shaft in mouth.

She continued pleasuring Romeo's manhood until he was grunting in preparation to explode, and with that, Juliet's head was pushed back and she felt the streams of hot cum landing on her face, she was so close to orgasm herself as she cleaned his cock from the cum.

But then she wasn't Juliet anymore, she was Donna again, and she had just gave Robert a blowjob in front of half a dozen people, her hands left Robert's slowly deflating cock and dropped down to her lap, one hand accidentally fell to her pussy, brushing against her clit and sending her over the edge, she was cumming.

Donna was in complete disbelief, but she was loving the humiliation, she continued toying with her clit and reached further orgasms as Robert left the stage with a sheepish grin on his face.

Donna was then led backstage and given a towel to clean up, her clothes were returned, but not her underwear, Buffy said that she didn't need those, after getting dressed, Donna could feel herself getting wet again as she went home.

The next day, Donna looked at her costume, Buffy had modified it again, this time it was just a pair of pasties and a small strip for a skirt, she would be practically naked out there, and that only made her more excited, however, she was wondering about something:

"Is Tiffany okay with this?" Donna was sure the director wouldn't acquiesce to this change, she seemed pretty upset with just yesterday's change.

"Oh don't worry, she really loved yesterday's changes, and she wanted you to go even further." Buffy comforted her worried friend as she slinked behind her, "But there's one little detail you're missing."

As Buffy said that she reached up and undid Donna's bra, letting it slip from her chest and down to her elbows, she continued to whisper in Donna's ear: "You can't wear any underwear this time around, it'd ruin the look of the costume."

Donna felt her pussy tingle as she dropped her arms and let Buffy take her bra away, she then put her costume on and headed out.

Once out there, she locked eyes with Tiffany, who looked shocked when she laid eyes on Donna, she definitely didn't look like she approved this change.

Donna herself felt nervous, this wasn't just a short skirt with no panties, everyone could clearly see nearly every part of her breasts, and Donna was on edge the entire day, if Tiffany was okay with this change at the start of the day, she certainly wasn't by the end of, an hour before the end of the day, the director got and began heading backstage as she told the actors to keep going.

Nobody was sure, but some could've sworn they heard someone arguing several times before the rehearsal finished up, after which, most of the cast were still around, usually,everyone would be going home by now, but it seemed that today, everyone was waiting for something.

Suddenly, Buffy emerged from backstage and took a sat down in one of the seats in the front of the stage, she was grinning widely, and just as then Donna realized why nobody went home as everyone else joined Buffy in the audience section, the only one left were Donna and Robert.

Before she could even react, Robert removed the pasties from Donna's breasts, kissing her and slowly and traveling down to her nipples, he gave one a bite as he dragged her skirt down, leaving her naked and moaning.

Kissing and biting her nipples a few more times, Robert moved down again, arriving at Donna's already moist lips, he took his time at first, giving her inner thighs some attention, however, Donna already felt weak at the knees, she would have fallen down if Robert hadn't eased her down onto her back and began using his tongue, she let out an audible moan at first contact, he continued her efforts, but stopped just short of giving her an orgasm.

Donna was confused, but not for long as she spotted Robert's hard manhood barely restrained by a pair of speedos and his loincloth, the latter of which was soon crumpled on the ground. She slowly pulled the speedos off, releasing the massive cock as she once again took it lovingly into her mouth.

Soon enough, he was ready, and so he lay down on his back and let her ride him, she was facing the audience, everyone in the play was watching her as she slowly impaled herself on Robert's massive shaft, she screamed in pleasure as she orgasmed on the spot when it slid inside her and she was bouncing on the length of his cock before long, staring her audience in the eyes and spotted several phones recording her sex scene, she completely forgot about this yesterday, but now there was no avoiding it as they saw her O face yet again.

12