Donna Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We actually talked about it one time and she said, since she and J.R. never had children, it was not an issue around their house. But if she had children, she definitely would not be as 'uptight' about it as my parents seemed to have been. She even asked if she was making me feel uncomfortable to which I replied, "Not at all".

Hey, I was a young horny college student at the time. To this day, if I can catch a glance of a set of tits, young or old, black or white, pink, purple, I don't care. I AM going (or at least try) to look!

There were even a couple of times I caught her walking around nude in the house. I was notorious for coming home from school unannounced during the week for a quick 'get-away' from school. The first time it happened, I had come home in the middle of the night and they had no idea I was there. I woke up the next morning with a piss hard-on and was heading to the bathroom as Donna was coming out with a towel wrapped around her head and nothing else. It was the proverbial 'deer in the headlights' moment.

Usually, I would take time to put a pair of sweatpants or shorts on, but for some reason, I did not hear any movement in the house and took off for the bathroom. We both stood there, me with a hard-on tenting my underwear and her naked as a jay-bird.

There was a moment of indecision on both of our parts. Me - running back to my room to put something on or Her - backtracking into the bathroom for something to cover herself.

She finally spoke and said, "I'm sorry Steve. I didn't know you were home." I may have mumbled something. I was definitely embarrassed standing there with a woodie, but doing my best to a memorize the sight before me. My first 'mental note' was those huge tits with the large areolas. She was what I would have to describe as matronly. She carried her weight in all the right places. I also noticed huge bush and that the 'carpet matched the drapes'.

"I came in late last night", I said.

Either way, what seemed like an eternity was probably only a few seconds before Donna turned and headed towards their bedroom. It was as if my feet were glued to the carpet as I watched her 'hourglass' figure go down the hall.

'Did she just shake her ass at me?', I questioned to myself. Just as she reached their room she turned to close the door and caught me staring at her naked form and smiled.

'Did she just wink at me?'

To be continued?

As I explained at the start, this is more descriptive than erotic and for that I apologize. However, the story does get better. Once again, I am submitting this unedited as I would rather express these events in my own words. I welcome constructive criticism but your response will once again determine if I finish this story or not. I do not claim to be an author or this a work of literature. I am just a guy that thought my story(s) might be interesting. I know that I personally enjoy true-based stories and I hope you enjoy mine. SWIMP

12