Donna Gets Fooled Again

Story Info
Donna gets set up with Jim's wife and puts on a show.
8.9k words
4.29
55.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hawke77
Hawke77
59 Followers

Donna gets fooled again, in a good way

Part 2 of Donna's journey

Long story with buildup with a very happy ending. I suggest reading this story together with your wife like we do. Copy and paste the story to a word processor using the replace function to insert your names in the story in place of Bill and Donna. That is what we do. Then read the story to each other, taking turns. Guy read's Bill's part and girl reads Donna's part. Lots of fun and better than a movie for us. Keep the vibrator handy for her. She may need it.

Donna pushed the button on the slot machine once again. Her luck had not been so good this trip to the casino. Normally by this time of the night she would be up several hundred dollars and really having a good time. She was that good on Indian slot machines. Part of her good luck was the ability to see the patterns in the payouts and watching the patterns of winners on other machines. But just like fishing, sometimes there are fish, but no matter what, they aren't biting. Her luck was about to change though, it a way she never could have anticipated.

An attractive, green eyed shapely redhead named Laura took the seat to the right of her. Donna took note of the other woman's cute black dress and blouse she was wearing that showed quite a bit of leg and ample breasts. She had been in the area for a couple of hours playing machines along with her. Donna and her had spoken a few times and were acquainted with one another by now. Laura was chatty, but of course, so was Donna. "I say we go have a drink and wait for some 'Luck" to arrive, because these machines seem to be dry right now," Laura quipped as she pushed her chair away from the game.

Donna smiled at her and laughed. "Yes, you may be right. I think this stupid machine needs someone to feed it a bit more of their money before it burps for me. I'm not much of a drinker though, but a glass of wine might be nice. Gillys?" Of course Gilly's being the "bar" area of the large Indian casino they were in and was the only place to go. They grabbed their purses and Donna cashed out the small bit she still had in the slot machine.

As they rose from their seats, Donna looked at Laura closer, trying not to be too obvious about it. Silky auburn hair was the first thing she noticed, a natural color similar to her own, with curls that framed her creamy skinned cherub like face that was bit round but pleasing none the less. Her pink blouse flowed around a shapely seductive body that was wrapped with short black dress. The blouse and dress accented Laura's large inviting breasts and creamy white legs that flowed under her dress to a nicely shaped rear that must attract a lot of male attention. Her waist was nicely shaped and looked toned.

"She must exercise a lot," Donna mused. "Of course so do I. If I dressed like that, I would look just as hot." My wife realized then that the two of them really did look a bit alike. Except for slight differences in their faces and style of dress, one might have thought they were related. "Wouldn't Bill get a kick out of seeing us together?" Happy lines crossed her friendly face along with a crimson blush so common for a natural redhead like her. Seems like sexual possiblities were always on her mind since Bill and Jim suprised her that night in Fort Worth.

My wife trailed behind her new friend and observed male eyes darting quick looks at Laura's behind as they passed, their eyes always landing on the silky black bum in front of her that showed no panty lines, missing panties that no doubt met her pale legs somewhere under the dress. "No underwear?" The casino was always so cold inside that most people bundled up when they played. "I wish I had the courage to dress like that in public for Bill, He would really like that. I would have to keep slapping his hands away to keep them off me. Not to mention he might be a bit jealous of all the looks I would get." Donna tingled imagining I was there with her as she walked around commando in a short dress, men stealing glances at her, and smiled again.

As they sat down at, Laura picked a corner that was shielded somewhat from spectators walking around and the beat of the DJ speakers by the dance floor. That suited Donna because she liked to talk and wanted to get to know her new friend better.

"Wow, a pair of bookends!" The waiter exclaimed. And, indeed they did. Similar size and shape of their ample breasts and bodies along with Auburn hair and smooth creamy skin could lead one to think they could be sisters. If they had dress similarly, things might have become confusing for the young man. "What will it be, young ladies?"

"Moscato for me," Donna said. Laura wanted something a bit stronger and asked for a top shelf Margarita. "Aren't you cold?" Donna asked then realized her mistake. Now her friend knew that she knew about her state of undress.

"Oh, yes, I'm freezing. But I do it for Jim. He gets a kick out of it."

"What do you mean? He isn't here, is he?" Donna was perplexed. "If he isn't here and can't see you, what does he get out of it?" The familiar name sent more tingles up her legs as name drew more passionate thoughts into her awareness.

Laura smiled, a bit red in the face now. As you know it is easy for redheads to blush. "I send him pictures of where I am and what I'm doing embellishing things just a bit. Like this!" She stood up and moved to sit beside my wife and holding out her camera and took a 'selfie' of the two of them at the table. She then proceeded to type into her smart phone and Donna observed her texting the picture to someone. "I told my husband that I made a friend and that we are having drinks at the bar. That will start to get his attention, especially since we look so much alike." Laura smiled really big.

"How does that work? It seems pretty tame to me." Donna took another sip. She thought she knew where this was going.

"I make up stuff, scenarios and fantasies, to text him. Most of it is made up of course, but he doesn't know that! I lead him on. He gets off on it a bit and he lets me gamble to my heart's content," her new friend explained. "Haven't you ever played nor had phone sex with your husband when you were away?"

My lover laughed now, starting to blush a bit herself. But it may have been the wine starting to work. "Well one time I made up a story about meeting a guy in the bar her and texted that to him in stages. He enjoyed it quite a bit. Didn't think to send him pictures to give him the idea it might be real though. Hmmm, let me take one of us and send it to my husband too. This could be fun!"

They moved in closer to take another selfie and just as Donna was about to snap a picture, Laura turned her head quickly and kissed her on the cheek. The picture looked kind of sexy Donna observed as they examined the image she captured. "Bill might like this, HA! and you surprised me Girl. Great move! I think Bill might like this quite a bit!" The photo was quickly sent to me along with a short note about the new friend she was having a drink with. The other redhead wanted a copy of the picture to send to her husband, Jim who was probably waiting back at home.

Donna's text: Hi Lover. Like my new friend? We're having a few drinks at the bar and getting to know one another. Her husband's name is 'Jim', just like you know who... No telling what might happen next. Wish you were here! :-)

Bill's text: "I know what I wish would happen next! But if it doesn't, just make it up! LOL"

Laura's text: Hey Sweetie. Donna is very sweet, fun and very sexy, just like you said. Hope to find out soon if she kisses just as good as you said she does. :-) So far so good. Is everything ready at the room?

Jim's Text: "Just a few more wires to hide. I think we did a good job. Hope you are looking forward to this as much as we are. Bill is really excited... Me too of course. :-)"

The girls had a few laughs at their husband's expense, since neither of the girls had expressed bisexual desires, but knew what men thought about such things. After a second round of lubrication, Donna queried, "What's next? Time for another photo or text to mess with 'em some more?"

Laura smiled. "Bill and Jim's covert plan just might work out with Donna helping like this..." "What about another picture, maybe PG13 and more suggestive?" She waved the waiter back over. "Can you take our picture for us please?" she asked handing the camera over to the young man. Putting her arm around Donna she moved in close enough that breasts were pushing against my wife's arm. Donna felt them against her as Laura leaned forward to show a bit more breast. To finish the pose they picked up their drinks and held them up as if they were about to sip them. The waiter smiled, as he was enjoying their intoxicated antics and took a picture of the two redheads that looked like they were having fun. Taking photos always guaranteed a good tip later.

"Oh my," Donna said looking at the image, "I wonder what I'll say to Bill with this picture. Look at your cleavage. Ha! He might bust a nut!" She shared the new selfie to Laura while she pondered her next text.

Her partner in tease suggested "Tell him I want to show you my penthouse suite and that we are going to finish our drinks there. He'll probably wish he were going with us. Jim would, for sure!"

Donna tingled a bit, feeling sexy, just knowing what Bill would think about the situation and proceeded to type into her phone.

Donna's text: "Laura and I are going to her room to see her suite and finish our drinks," she taunted, "Maybe we will get to know each other a little more. What do you think?"

Bill's text: "Hot picture. Tell her she has nice tits. LOL Whatever you like Hun. I want you to have fun. Just send more pictures, please! LOL :-)))"

Donna was pretty sure nothing would develop like Bill was hoping for, but it was fun making me think that something might.

Laura's text: "I think Donna is ready to follow me to the room. Will find out soon. Hope you and Bill are out of there! We can walk slowly..."

Jim's text: "Cameras are all hidden and tested. We are moving to the room. Hard to hide our erections as we walk down the hall though."

Donna's sexy new friend drained her drink silently, and stood up to go taking some money out of her purse to tip the waiter. "Where are you going?" Donna asked a bit puzzled.

"To the suite, you told Bill you were going, right? We can take a few more pictures there and have quite a bit of fun with the hubbies can't we? Meanwhile there is ample wine in the minibar!"

Donna realized that Laura must had read her text, and thought for a moment. She really didn't know this person, but she was having fun. Bill was too for that matter, of course. "Well, tell me the room number so I can pass it along to Bill so he won't worry that some strange woman might hijack me."

They did more than that exchanging looks at one another's driver's licenses. Donna noticed that Jim and Laura were from Fort Worth. "Hmm, another coincidence," she thought, and sent her friend's name and the room number to her horny husband.

Laura took Donna by the arm and headed to the elevators across the noisy building. Aware that telling me she was heading to a private room with a cute woman would be quite a turn on for me, Donna was beginning to feel quite aroused herself. She pondered what the next text should be. "What would make the story a little hotter and sexier for her hubby? What would make Bill want to undress me at the door when she got home?" The wine and the teasing were definitely causing a slippery awakening between her thighs. If she were not in public, her hands might need to slip inside her panties for some relief.

"So what's the plan," Donna asked as they entered the elevator? Usually the elevators to the suites and rooms were shared or crowded, but this ride was solitary, just the two of them. As an answer, Laura stepped closer to my wife and wrapped her arms around her. Finding Donna's lips Laura pressed her face against them and kissed her with passion. Surprised, but not shocked, Donna returned the kiss, even allowing her new girl friend to open lips and explore inside, licking quickly in and out, and dancing around her tongue. My lover returned the dance as shivers went down her back and tingles went up her legs lighting a small fire already burning between them.

Somehow in the few seconds that seemed like minutes of the kiss, Laura had freed one arm and held out her phone. Donna heard the camera sound as Laura took a close in selfie of the two of them. That broke the moment and they separated.

"Now THAT will get their attention, don't you think?" as she brandished what Donna thought was a very hot photo of two hot, slightly intoxicated redheads sharing a deep kiss in an elevator.

"Oh god, send it to me Laura. I can't wait to read Bill's comments about that selfie!" This game had just become a lot more fun as Donna began to wonder if tonight's tease and sexting with her husband may not have to be all imagination. Sure, she had masturbated in front of her husband while watching two girls in a porno have sex on a screen. That turned her on mainly because Bill was turned on by the action and she never fantasized about actually having girl sex herself. While she had platonically kissed a girl before, this was the first one that had ever aroused her, at least like this. She could feel slippery pleasure ooze out between her lower lips as she walked down the hall towards what may become a door of discovery.

Donna looked at Laura who returned the steady gaze leveled at her and realized that they had been holding hands since they left the elevator. "Yes," she thought "tonight Bill was going to wish he hadn't stayed home." He might never stay home again and risk missing what may happen tonight, if her new friend is just as willing. But how could she make this happen? This was new ground for her. You can just grab their crotch or let them grab yours and a man's clothes will just fall off. Seducing a man is easy, but convincing a woman to undress might be different. She stifled a laugh. "What happens happens, and what happens tonight will be documented!"

She needn't have worried. Laura had no intention of leaving the room without Donna's lesbian cherry. She mused while walking down the hall about one of the fleeting encounters enjoyed with a roommate in college. Unlike Donna, Laura often thought about kissing and touching women while she had sex or masturbated with her vibrating egg. Marriage, motherhood, and life had prevented such a thing from happening since college. However, as Jim had showed her pictures and shared details of the wild encounter he enjoyed with Bill's wife at the hotel in Fort Worth, she had constantly made up scenarios with Donna and imagined how they might end. "Let's see how Donna acts in the room," she thought, "I don't want to push her and scare her away. That first kiss was risky enough, but she handled it well. Yes, very well." Laura was also dripping wet in anticipation and was almost wishing she had worn panties. "Not really, but almost," chuckling to herself.

Laura dropped Donna's hand to grab the card key from her purse and opened the door. "What's next?" Donna thought as they entered the room.

Donna's Story:

I still felt a bit shaky from the kiss in the elevator and didn't trust my voice to answer. Not yet being sure the kiss was just for the picture or a kiss of passion, I tried to deflect the tension a bit. "First, let's send that last picture to the boy's while we raid the minibar. What do you think?"

Laura quickly brought out her phone and sent the picture to me then started typing a message to Jim. I recieved the photo pretty fast and looked at it closely before it got passed along. "We really look pretty hot," I ventured out loud. "Bill may want to drop his drawers when he sees this photo."

My Text: Looks like the night may be a long one. Don't you wish you were here? Laura can really kiss. What do you think we should do next? Not that I can't figure it out on my own...

Bill's Text: Holy crap! That is so sexy. Two lovely redheads, embraced like that. I can't believe the two of you kissed like that. Very hot! Did anyone see you? I'm pointing straight up and not with my finger either! Where are you going in the elevator?

My Text: Thank you. ;-) Really? You are? How sweet! To her room, I told you she had a suite. You will see when I send you more pictures. ;-)

Bill's Text: Please, I can't wait!

Laura smiled and chucked over her texts back and forth with her husband, but held her phone where I couldn't see it

"So, did Jim like the picture?"

"Oh, yes, very much. I don't think I should tell you what he said though, it might make you blush." They both laughed. Blushing was too easy for a redhead and they both were blushing already, and not just from the alcohol.

I responded, "I'm pretty hard to embarrass, what did he say? I can probably imagine worse if you don't tell me anyway."

"Well," she paused, "Jim we should kiss topless next," and smiled at me wondering how I would respond.

"I don't know about that. We'll see. I think I need a drink first, and then maybe I'll have the courage." I definitely had the courage at this point, my body was all for that and more, but I just didn't want to seem too eager. This was all new to me, and if I were to go as far with this as I had in mind, I needed to be lubricated in more ways than one.

Laura's Story:

As we entered the suite and walked around the large corner sofa I looked around the room to make sure the cameras the boys installed were properly hidden. I spotted the first one underneath a cushion on the chair in the corner straight ahead from the door. It would have been overlooked by anyone not looking for it. "I wonder how they hooked them up without wires?" I asked myself. "Jim says Bill is a whiz with electronics so that may explain a lot."

To the right of the chair was another large sofa that faced a huge window overlooking the sculpted pool. It was curved and quite cozy when her and Jim cuddled this morning and talked about tonight. "I wondered how many exhibitionists enjoyed that view?" she thought to herself. I led Donna around the couch to the minibar against the opposite wall in the closet and picked out a couple of small bottles of wine to keep her in the mood. No lubrication was needed on my part, as my juices were freely flowing and I felt pretty buzzed. That kiss in the elevator and the movement of Donna's tongue in my mouth made me start to burn down there in a good way. "Damn, walking around commando in a short dress is sexy till your juices run down your legs. Gotta be careful how I walk and sit for a few minutes."

Then I saw something that made me push Donna back out of the closet. Almost in plain sight was another camera sitting on a suitcase in the closet. The object of my desire is going to find that eventually and freak out and spoil everything. Especially if I leave the door open so Jim and Bill can see us on the couch! What to do? I made small talk with her while I walked her back to the couch and sat down, in clear view of both cameras. Well, I understand whey they put the camera there. They can see us clearly on they couch from two angles. Somehow I'm going to have to tell her without spoiling the illusion for two horny men a couple of rooms away whose eyes are glued to us. They are expecting a hot show on TV tonight starring their blushing and horny wives, and I'm going to do my damndest to see that they get one! I can imagine them right now staring at the big TV in the room hooked up to an iPad and monitor watching us right now. "I'll bet they already have their dicks out," she thought with another chuckled that wasn't so silent. "I'll have to tell her."

Hawke77
Hawke77
59 Followers