Donna Gives into Temptation

Story Info
Donna had only fantasized but a stranger changed that.
3.4k words
4.4
60.2k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna sat alone in the quiet coffee shop with her phone in her hand. She preferred Damon's coffee to Starbucks but it was a twenty minute drive to the wrong side of town.

Damon was nice, and he was easy on the eyes. He was tall and fit but a bit light skinned for her tastes, which was funny since she was married to a white man and had never actually been with a black man. She'd never kissed or been on a date with a black man. She hadn't seen one naked except in pictures and video but all of her lurid sexual fantasies were about well hung black men.

Donna had developed an affinity for black men over the previous year while perusing Tumblr and her chances of running into some eye candy were much better at Damon's than in the better part of town.

Her husband knew nothing about her attraction to dark skinned men nor would he approve. They had been married for 20 years and their sex life left much to be desired. She'd been bored and mildly curious when she stumbled onto the dark side of Tumblr and what she saw electrified her. It awakened something inside of her that she'd never imagined and she became obsessed with interracial porn. Her fantasies ranged from being seduced by an attractive black man to being forced at gun point to fuck and suck a room filled with well endowed black thugs. Truth be told those were her favorites but the direction was determined by the images on her screen of her phone and the mood she was in at the time.

She ordered her coffee and smiled at Damon. He was a flirt but he was too soft-spoken and light skinned for her current mood. She wanted something like her coffee, dark strong and large.

Donna sat quietly at a small round table and absentmindedly scrolled through Facebook. The banality of posts bored her and she opened Tumblr to quench her insatiable thirst. She clicked on a tepid porn blog and scrolled down, viewing images of couples fucking and white cocks before something delicious caught her fancy. A huge black cock, unclipped and thick with big veins and a slight upward curve, made her pause.

Her juices began to flow and her vivid, overactive imagination began to spin a yarn. She looked up and her pretty eyes surveyed the room until she found a suitable subject. He was tall and thick with broad shoulders and a shiny bald head. His skin was a deep, rich mahogany and his smile was as bright as new fallen snow. She was smitten and she stared blankly at the crotch of his loose fitting jeans imagining the treasure that lay within.

Donna had lived a mostly color blind life for more than 40 years. She hadn't been attracted to black men. They hadn't even been on her radar but for the last year the signals had been clear. Black men with big dicks were all she thought about, even when she was sitting beside her husband on the couch in her living room pretending to look at Facebook.

Donna was the only white person in the room and she did not go unnoticed. She got a perverse thrill each time a man in the shop looked her way and she wondered if they knew why she was there. She pictured her subject cornering outside by her car and pinning her against her door.

The wheels in her head continued to turn as she absentmindedly scrolled past pictures of big black cocks and well hung black men fucking all types of white women. Her favorite was when the woman was like her, a sexually frustrated married woman in her thirties or forties. It was easy to insert herself into that delectable depravity.

Donna squeezed her thighs, pinching her hungry sex between them as she imagined her subject pulling out a long, dark cock. In her minds eye it wasn't fully erect but it already dwarfed her husband's meager dick. She had, for most of her life, considered her husband's dick average or slightly above but the black cocks she'd seen on Tumblr were giant and she was infatuated by them. She had no plans to ever cheat on her husband. She wasn't that kind of girl, but she wanted to and in a world or situation where there would be no adverse consequences she was sure she would jump at the opportunity.

She looked up from her phone to catch another discrete look at her subject but he was gone. She looked left and right but he wasn't there and she sighed with disappointment. He really was a beautiful man and she imagined him pushing her down do her knees between the cars. She wondered what he smelled like and tasted like. She rarely gave her husband oral sex. The act somewhat repulsed her but for some reason when she thought about a strong, virile black man with an enormous cock she wanted to suck it. She wanted to experience everything, the visceral, the passion, the raw animalistic energy and the pure dominance of a black alpha male.

"Interesting picture."

Donna's eyes widened and her heart raced. She turned her head towards the deep, commanding voice, unsure who she'd find. Her cheeks warmed with embarrassment and her eyes met the penetrating stare of her subject.

His bright, knowing smile made her stomach flutter and she grinned sheepishly from the humiliation of being caught looking at pictures of naked black men doing unspeakably delicious things to married white women. Her secret was out and her words caught in her chest.

"I'm Michael," he said in a low, confident tone. His deep voice made her shiver and she nodded as she struggled to remember her own name. His dark eyes glimmered with intelligence and intrigue and Donna opened her mouth as Michael brazenly sat down beside her.

"Oh, hi," she laughed nervously after a long, uncomfortable pause. "I'm Donna."

She could hear her heart pounding and she wondered if he could hear it too. He was even better looking up close. He had a handsome chiseled face and his clothes did little to hide the well defined musculature of his strong, athletic build. A whiff of his cologne wafted over her and she subtly inhaled deep and slow, drawing the delicious scent into her lungs as she looked into his pretty eyes. His eyes looked amazing. The dark brown iris was sprinkled with glimmering flecks of gold and Donna looked at him as if in a trance waiting for him to speak.

"I've seen you here before," he grinned. He had a sexy, crooked smile and straight white teeth.

"Yeah," Donna nodded. She felt like a school girl talking to her freshman crush. "I love Damon's. The coffee and the atmosphere are great and it's half the price of Starbucks."

Michael nodded and held her gaze. He understood what she meant about the atmosphere. The picture she was looking at on her phone left no doubt and he glanced at the large diamond on her freshly manicured left hand. She had money and she most definitely wasn't from the bad part of town. He paused and smiled.

"You know," he said calmly. His low, soft tone sounded like a young Barry White and he placed his hand beside hers on the table in front of them. "I have what you want."

Donna's head started to spin. She'd heard that before but something about him made her believe it was true. She had never considered herself a size queen before she first stumbled onto the dark side of Tumblr. She'd been with white men with big dicks and the sex had been mediocre. It was more than just size she fantasized about. It was an attitude and a blackness but size was a necessary part of the equation.

"Oh really," Donna replied skeptically. She believed him but the sassy woman inside of her was gaining confidence with time in his presence.

"Trust me," Michael replied with the cocksure confidence of a man who knew who he was and what he could offer. He moved his hand on top of hers and Donna squeaked like a frightened mouse.

She felt a jolt of electricity pass between them and her bottom lip curled into her mouth, forming a sexy pout. His hand was warm and dry but she felt a surge of moisture between her legs. Her cheeks flushed and she nodded. She did trust him. She didn't know him but his smile was disarming and she sighed softly.

Michael guided Donna's hand off the table and placed it almost midway on his thigh. Her fingertips brushed against the shaft of his cock and she inhaled sharply. It felt huge and her heart thumped louder and faster. She had imagined taking her fantasy to her grave but as her hand moved over his semi-erect manhood she began to lose control. Her husband's name slipped from her mind and she moved her hand down to the bulbous tip of Michael's huge black cock.

Donna licked her lips and traced the ridge of his cock through his jeans. It felt thick enough that her fingers stretched over it and it reached halfway to his knee.

She needed him. Her eyes fluttered and her mouth was agape as she caressed his big black cock under the table inside Damon's coffee shop in the bad part of town.

"Fuck me," she whispered as she met his knowing gaze. Her pussy was drenched and she felt drunk with ravenous desire. "Please."

Michael smiled and nodded. He rose to his feet and helped Donna out of her chair. She felt in a daze as they walked from the shop and unknowingly left her almost full coffee on the table.

"Where is your car," Michael asked as they walked out into the sunlit parking lot. His eyes scanned the lot and he turned towards the beige Chevy Tahoe before Donna answered. The expensive soccer mom car stuck out in the neighborhood almost as much Donna had and he stopped at the back door on the drivers side.

Donna wordlessly unlocked the car and climbed inside. Her black skirt rode up her hips, exposing her thong clad ass to Michael's dark, eager eyes. She rarely wore a thong but she'd done so on a lark. It had made her smile on a cool fall Monday.

He unzipped his pants and fished out his impressive cock. Donna watched with wide, unblinking eyes and her breath caught in her chest. His cock was almost as long as her forearm and equally thick. It wasn't a pretty cock with a non-threatening pink hue and a sculpted, circumcised tip. It looked heavy and substantial with bulging veins and a foreskin covering it's coal black head.

Her nostrils flared and her mouth began to water. Michael climbed in beside her and watched the pretty white woman wrestle for a moment with indecision. She had taken her vows seriously for 20 years but when Michael started stroking his cock she gave in to her primal urges. She didn't lick the shaft or dabble around the tip. She opened wide and stretched her lips around his prodigious girth. The few times she had sucked her husband's cock in the previous decade she had begrudgingly handled it like a pro. She could deep throat his modest white dick but she struggled to take half of Michael's slab of black meat into her throat. It wasn't just the length, which was double that of her husband, it was the thickness too and she wondered what it would feel like in her tight, pink pussy. Could she handle it?

Tears streamed down her flushed, rosy cheeks and her head bobbed quickly. Saliva spilled from the corners of her mouth and ran down his thick black shaft. She grabbed the slick, turgid pole with both hands and stroked it in time with the movement of her head.

"Suck that dick Bitch," Michael barked. He put his hand on the back of her head, laced his fingers into her thick hair and forced her down on his dick. He was in control and his harsh words and dominant tone drove the message home. She felt it between her legs and her heart pounded fiercely in her chest.

Donna choked and gagged. His cock was as hard as granite and it pulsed and throbbed as if it was an entity unto itself. Her right hand stroked his shaft while her left toyed with his heavy, shaved balls. They were massive, like his cock, and swung low, giving meaning to the term Bull.

Her eyes rolled back and her body shuddered. His harsh words and commanding presence were a two pronged attack and she felt like a wanton whore as she choked on his big black dick. Her body hummed and she moaned and groaned.

Michael pushed Donna's skirt up to her waist and ripped her tiny thong from her body, tearing the fabric and making her squeal in the process. He wasn't a violent man but he liked rough sex and he knew that's what she wanted. His thick fingers dipped into her warm honey pot, breaking the seal, and her juices flowed from her creamy depths. His thumb pressed against her hard clit and he stoked the inferno between her legs as she slobbered on his cock.

"Climb the fuck on my dick Slut," he ordered as he pulled her mouth off his huge cock with a resonating pop.

She scrambled quickly onto his waist and guided the unclipped head to the opening of her frothy hole. Her hips descended and her ravenous pussy swallowed most of his giant cock. His big, callused hands moved ripped open her blouse and he pawed at her big, natural tits.

"Take it Bitch," Michael boomed authoritatively. He grabbed her soft hips and forced the final inches into her tight, married pussy.

Donna groaned from the combination of pleasure and pain. She had never felt anything like it and her eyes closed tightly as he forced her cervix deeper. She held her breath and savored the incredible sensation.

"Oh my God," she gasped. She couldn't believe that she had taken it all and her hips began to bounce slowly. Her legs felt weak and rubbery and her mouth hung open. She grunted and groaned and her dripping pussy clung to his long, fat shaft. Her pace quickened as the pain subsided and the pleasure increased exponentially. He'd only been inside of her for a few minutes when she felt the spiraling pressure and intense pleasure begin to coarse through her in waves.

"You like that nigger dick don't you Bitch?" Michael chided. His hips began to thrust upwards, meeting her ass and forcing his cock even deeper. It felt like it was touching her lungs and she started to quiver and quake.

Donna flinched and moaned. She hated that word. She never used it but her body's response to it was visceral and she looked into his pretty eyes with unabashed lust.

"Yes," she hissed and she slammed her was down onto him. Her legs began to shake and she babbled incoherently as intense waves of indescribable pleasure rocked her to the core. She'd had intense orgasms before but nothing like that. She clutched at her breasts and leaned forward, mashing her lips against his.

He kissed her deep, thrusting his tongue into her warm, eager mouth as she slammed her ass down on his cock.

Her head thrashed from side to side and her toes curled inside her shoes.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Donna gasped. She felt her climax ebb and she breathed deep.

Michael paused and looked at her with a wry grin. "Say it," he said as he held her down on his big black dick.

"Say what?" Donna asked. Her soft voice shook with tremolo and quivered with need.

"Say it Bitch," he repeated with a sadistic smile on his handsome dark face.

Donna realized what he wanted and her stomach tensed. She didn't say that word but he'd said it and he'd ordered her to say it.

"I love nigger dick," she admitted. It was true. She loved his dick. He'd already made her cum harder than she ever had before but she knew there'd be others. Black cock and black men were all she'd thought and fantasized about for more than a year. She'd struggled to feign interest in sex with her husband while what she'd really wanted was to be fucked hard by a well hung black man and now that she had there was no going back.

He pulled her close and looked at her. His sexy dark eyes narrowed and he kissed her again. He grabbed her head and his long tongue entwined with hers as his hips began to thrust anew.

Donna felt another climax building in her womb. Her painted nails raked down his back and she moaned wantonly into his mouth as she teetered on the edge of another life altering climax.

"What does your married pussy need?" Michael asked calmly. The truck was rocking from his powerful thrusts and her body tensed.

"Nigger cock," Donna groaned as her climax shook her. Her body thrashed about like a fish out of water. Her ass bounced hard, slamming against his pelvis. His breathing started to labor and she squealed with delight. He was close and she wanted him to finish inside of her. She wasn't on the pill. She hadn't been since her husband's vasectomy but it was a safe time in her cycle. At least she thought it was.

Her sweat soaked hair stuck to her face and beads of sweat ran from her brow to her chin. She held his powerful arms and rode him like a bull.

"Cum for me," Donna panted like a bitch in heat. She felt his cock grow bigger and harder and he groaned deep and loud as his hot, thick seed splashed into her frothy, unprotected womb.

He came hard and he came heavy. His cum oozed from her well fucked pussy and coated his heavy bull balls.

"Clean your mess," he demanded firmly. He looked at her expectantly and Donna lifted herself off his spent dick. He was soft but still bigger and deeper than her husband could ever reach and she whimpered as he vacated her still needy pussy.

She licked their combined juices from his balls and sucked his slimy dick into her hungry mouth. She'd have never considered doing such a depraved act for her husband but she loved doing it to Michael. His cum tasted sweeter than she remembered from the few times her husband had cum in her mouth and she moaned as she sucked hard hoping he would get hard again because she wanted more.

Donna bent forward and Michael knelt behind her sweet round ass. His dick had recovered quickly in her warm mouth and he entered her soiled hole in one fell swoop.

He thrust hard and fast and slapped her ass turning them a deep shade of pink. The head of his cock pounded her cervix and she moaned loudly. Her face contorted and she started to cum over and over, losing track of when one orgasm ended and the next began.

The truck reeked of sex and her body ached. She felt his thrusts become erratic and he pulled out, making Donna groaned with disappointment.

"Turn around Donna and drink my nigger cum," Michael demanded.

She scrambled into place and wrapped her lips around his uncircumcised head tasting her juices on his flesh as he stroked his shaft. He erupted violently in her mouth. His hot cream painted the back of her throat and she swallowed quickly, not wasting a drop. She continued to suck hard, drawing the final drops from his cock like milkshake through a straw and then looked up at him triumphant.

"Thanks," Michael said as he zipped up his pants. "You know where to find me." He knew she'd be back.

Donna climbed into the front seat and looked at herself in the mirror. Her mascara had left streaks down her pink cheeks and her hair was a mess. Her blouse was torn and her tits hung lewdly over her bra but she had a happy, satisfied glow as she gathered herself and drove home to her empty suburban house.