Donna Goes Camping Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna kissed me and said she would be in the tent as soon as Ross was finished. I could not bear to look at the face of that asshole as Donna hurried over to him.

I went to our tent and waited for the girl I loved.

After waiting too long for Donna to make Ross cum, Donna came into our tent. She immediately pulled her nightgown over her head which caused her firm heavy breasts to bounce and then gently sway back and forth as she moved. In fact, they continued to move about thirty seconds after the rest of her body had stopped.

I felt like a pervert as I licked her tits that still had both dry and wet cum all over them. Donna shyly tried to stop me at first, but was moaning as I licked the cum of other guys off of her beautiful tits. She giggled as I licked her face that still had cum on it.

Donna was completely horny and soaking wet from her evening activities. She came immediately as soon as I stuck my cock in her pussy. We usually kiss when I enter her, but she avoided my kiss as she came.

I tried to kiss her again but she said, "Darling, you know I love to kiss you, but I need to brush my teeth first."

I told her I didn't care and kissed her passionately. I tasted an odd sweet taste in her mouth. Then, I remembered that she had licked her fingers with a glob of Shawn's sperm on them. I told Donna I didn't mind.

As I slowly fucked Donna trying to prolong the pleasure I had been waiting for, I asked Donna where Ross came at the end of her hand job.

"I can't tell you."

"Come on baby, you can tell me."

"I really shouldn't, baby," she said. "I just did the hand job like I did it in junior high- just like you told me."

She tried to distract me by humping me harder and faster. It was distracting, but I said, "Come on, tell me where that shithead came on you."

Donna stopped fucking me and said, "I finally remembered what I did in junior high when my Mom kept asking me about the sperm stains on my clothes. I started letting the boys shoot in my mouth and I swallowed it so that there would be no mess."

"You sucked that asshole's dick!"

Donna started crying and said, "NO! I just let him cum in my mouth at the end."

She started to cry harder and begged me not to be mad at her. "I was just trying to do what you wanted. Please don't be mad! I love you with all of my heart!"

I was angry, but I could not stay mad at Donna when she was telling me she loved me. She was crying softly and staring at me with those big blue eyes. I hesitated for a minute and then gave her the answer by giving her a long, passionate, open-mouthed kiss getting a taste of the cum of a guy I can't stand in my girlfriend's mouth.

12