Donna Goes Camping Pt. 04

Story Info
Busty girlfriend shows off and is abused.
2.3k words
4.44
186.6k
156

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,838 Followers

I was on a camping trip trying to go to sleep in my tent after having sex with my beautiful girl. I had seen and heard some disturbing things earlier that night, but everything seemed fine when Donna was back in my arms making love to me.

After seeing my girlfriend having sex with guys on this camping trip, I had begun to have serious doubts about the wisdom of encouraging her to show off her awesome body for the guys. However, I decided to just ride out the storm. We only had a couple of days left on this camping trip and we would probably not be around my buddies very much after this trip. We had just graduated from college and would be going in different directions.

As to that butthead Ross, I never saw much of him before this campout and I hoped to never run into him again. I didn't think Donna liked him either and I figured we would never lay eyes on him again.

My plan was to enjoy watching my girl show off and act naughty with my friends for two more days and then to go back to our life together. We were supposed to move at the end of the summer to the school where I was attending graduate school and then we planned to get married.

I had so much to drink and I was up so late that I slept late the next morning. I woke up and looked around. The sun was up and Donna was gone. I figured she went to the river to take her bath.

As I was waking up, I heard a commotion and figured it was probably Donna fixing breakfast in her bra and panties. That had caused a commotion every morning of the campout.

I had decided to be as laid back as possible about Donna being naughty on this trip. I also figured that after going too far the night before by letting that asshole Ross fuck her, Donna would probably not do something like that again. So, I took my time getting out of the tent.

A few minutes later my buddy Don stuck his head in my tent and said, "Hey, man, you need to wake up and come out here." He seemed concerned.

I got up and walked to the campfire area where my best friends, Don, Dave and Shawn were sitting. All of them looked worried as I approached. I was afraid something bad might have happened to Donna.

"Did you tell Donna that she could fuck Ross?" Shawn asked me with a worried look on his face.

"No. Why?"

Shawn said, "Listen for a minute."

Everyone got quiet and I heard Donna moaning. It was coming from Ross' tent. My stomach turned.

We all heard Donna grunting rhythmically as she was being fucked. I could not look at my friends. It was painfully obvious what was happening.

Shawn said, "It was bad, man. Donna was cooking breakfast in her bra and panties when Ross came out of his tent. He walked up and told Donna to get in his tent. He said some mean shit to her and she just did what he said. He told her to take off her bra and panties out here before she went to his tent. She took them off in front of all of us."

I looked at one of the camp chairs and saw Donna's sexy white bra and panties laying on the chair. I always noticed the enormous cups on her bras.

About that time, we heard Ross say from his tent, "Tell me you love my cock, Donna."

Then there was silence. Then, Ross said loudly, "Say it cunt!"

Then Donna said as she was being pounded, "I love your cock, Ross."

Everyone looked at me. I felt totally humiliated.

My friends all thought that I was in control and that Donna had been playing with them because I told her to. Now it was clear I wasn't in charge or at least I was no longer in charge. It was also clear that Donna wanted to fuck that asshole whether I liked it or not.

Then we heard Ross say, "Tell me you are my bitch."

Donna said as she panted," I am your bitch, Ross."

Next Ross said, "Tell me you are a worthless slut."

"I am a worthless slut!"

My friends were all looking at me with sad expressions. They all knew that I loved Donna and wanted to get married. Now, she was fucking an asshole that I could not stand. Even worse, she seemed to be enjoying letting that jackass abuse her.

Then, we heard Ross say, "Tell me your purpose in life is to suck cocks and get fucked."

"My purpose in life is to suck cocks and get fucked."

"Tell me that you love being a cocksucking whore."

"Oh! I can't say that Ross." Donna said breathlessly.

"Say it cunt!"

After a delay, we heard my sweet little girl say, "I love being a cocksucking whore."

My buddy Dave could not make eye contact with me as he listened to Ross fuck Donna and abuse her. He would periodically call Ross a shithead under his breath as he listened.

We soon heard Ross again, "Tell me you love my big cock in your nasty pussy."

"No, please Ross, people can hear."

"Tell me, you stupid slut!"

"I love your big cock in my nasty pussy, Ross."

'You will do anything to get my dick, won't you, cock whore."

"Yes, Ross."

"Tell me to fuck you."

"Fuck me, Ross."

"Louder cunt. I want that boy of yours to hear you beg for cock."

"Fuck me, Ross!"

"Say please, bitch!

"Please fuck me, Ross!"

We were all listening to a girl who did not use profanity screaming to be fucked by that asshole. I was staring at the ground wishing it would swallow me up. I could not bear to look at my friends. I didn't know what to do.

Finally, Don said, "You have to stop this shit!"

I said, "Yeah, you are right."

I walked toward Ross' tent and said loudly, "Donna!."

I heard her say yes, but it was obvious from the sound that the fucking had not stopped. As I got closer to the tent I could hear the slap his body made as he jammed his cock into my girlfriend. I also could hear the squishy sound Donna's pussy makes when she was very wet and was being fucked. I hated those sounds.

I stood outside the tent listening to the sounds and assuming that they would quit fucking. The fucking continued. I could tell that my friends had come up behind me. I knew I had to do something.

Finally, I angrily opened the flap to Ross' tent. I saw Donna's face looking right at me. She was naked on all fours with her giant tits hanging down and swaying. Of course, Ross was fucking her from behind. Donna had a serious, irritated look on her face.

I said, "Donna, what are you doing?"

Donna had a worried look on her face as she said, "Uh . . .What am I doing? . . .Uh . . . I am getting fucked."

Donna then smiled and panted, "Do you want to watch, honey?"

This was not going well as Ross continued to pound Donna's pussy as she talked to me. Ross gave me an obnoxious superior look as he fucked the girl I wanted to marry. Finally, Donna looked at me like we were just casually planning our day and said, "Darling, give me a few minutes and I will come talk to you."

I watched her take a couple more strokes from Ross' cock. He rammed it in hard and it made Donna gasp and moan a little.

Finally, Donna looked at me and my friends and said, "Would you please close the tent? It is a little embarrassing for all of you guys to watch me doing this."

I did not get in any hurry. I watched her take Ross' dick for another minute or so and then closed the flap to the tent.

I knew I should get away, but I could not resist hearing Donna getting fucked. As humiliating as this was, my cock was hard. It really pissed me off, but my cock was hard.

I sat down where I could hear Donna and Ross and asked Dave to get me a bottle of whiskey. I took a few big pulls on the whiskey straight out of the bottle and listened to my girlfriend get fucked by a complete shithead.

I heard Ross laughing as he said, "What do you want slut?"

Donna said something softly.

"Louder, you stupid cunt! What do you want?"

"I want to be fucked."

The fucking continued for 15 or 20 minutes. I could barely stand it.

Finally, I heard Ross say, "Tell me you love me Donna and will do anything I say."

"No, Ross, people can hear."

"Say it you stupid cunt or you won't get any more cock."

Breathlessly as she was pounded, Donna said, "I love you Ross. I will do anything you say. Please fuck me!"

I felt like I wanted to die. All of my friends looked at me like they wanted to cry for me.

A little later, I heard what sounded like Donna cumming. I recognized the moan and squeal that she made when she had an orgasm. If that was not bad enough, she said, "Oh, Ross! Fuck me! I am cumming!"

About that time, Donna apparently took Ross' cock in her mouth or between her tits and had cum shot all over her.

We all had to listen to Ross moan loudly and say, "I am cumming! Take my cum, you nasty slut!"

Then silence.

I continued to try to wash away my sorrows. I had no idea what I was going to say to Donna. I was pretty sure it was going to involve breaking up and sending her sorry ass down the river without a boat. I could not decide whether to have an angry fight with Donna and beat the shit out of Ross or just tell her to get the hell out of my life. I have to admit that it crossed my mind to fuck her and play with those giant tits one last time first.

I did not have to wait long. Donna quickly came out of Ross' tent completely naked. Seeing her walk around with her giant tits bouncing and tiny little ass showing was breathtaking. She had cum running down her face, tits and stomach. Her pussy was soaked. She was sweating (or, had sweat on her). The cum was glistening in the sun as Donna approached me. I was ready for a fight.

Instead, she smiled and jumped in my lap before I could stop her. She looked around at all of my friends who looked as pissed off as I felt and said, "Did that turn all of you guys on to hear that? I can tell you the details if you would like. I thought you guys would like the dirty talk since you are always trying to get me to talk dirty!"

Before I could say anything, Donna jumped up in front of me and asked, "Do you think I look sexy with sperm all over me like this?

As she said that, she spun around like a runway model and then swayed her giant boobs back and forth slowly. The cum was running down her body and dripping off of her tits.

My friends began to lighten up and tell her she looked sexy. I was completely confused, but she had me wondering if the entire thing with Ross was just her showing off for me and my friends.

Donna jumped back into my lap and gave me a big kiss. I felt the wet cum on her cheeks as we kissed. I was really confused, but I was secretly happy she was making it look like this was all for my benefit.

She grabbed the whiskey bottle from me and said, "This is not a nutritious breakfast! Whoever gets the fire started can put his penis in my mouth after breakfast . . .if it is okay with my boyfriend!

Dave and Don scrambled to get to the fire.

I was still in love with Donna.

Without even trying to clean the cum off of herself, Donna started cooking breakfast and giving orders to all of the guys.

All of the guys got to watch something I think is incredibly sexy. They all got to see Donna pull on her little white panties and then were able to watch her maneuver her huge jugs into her F cup bra and fasten the hooks in the back. I loved to watch that process. Watching Donna do it before an audience with her boobs swaying and jiggling was damn near a sexual experience.

I acted like things were okay with Donna, but I was not at all sure.

When Ross came out of his tent, he gave me a smirk. I shot him the finger. He just walked away from me. Ross was a weasel who would only pick on a girl or someone weaker than he.

Donna went out of her way to be loving to me at breakfast. She whispered to me that she could not wait until I took her to bed.

During breakfast, Donna asked me, "Are we alright?"

I said, "I guess so. Try not to be so public when you play around. That was embarrassing."

As soon as I said that, I realized that I had just given her tacit approval to play around some more.

ret123
ret123
1,838 Followers