Donna Plays A Party Game Pt. 01

Story Info
Busty girlfriend plays a sexy party game.
7.4k words
4.41
172.5k
178

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,859 Followers

I was still in bed. I was watching the girl I loved getting ready for her day. My girlfriend was Donna Kelly. She was 19 years old and spectacularly beautiful. She had dark brown hair to her shoulders and big beautiful blue eyes.

My name is Joe. I was 21 and a college senior.

I was crazy about Donna. I was happy just to look at her. I was willing to do most anything to make her happy. I had never felt like that before. Luckily, she seemed to love me too.

We had just finished our morning ritual. Donna would get up and shower. I did not have an early class, so I would stay in bed. Donna would then dry her hair, brush her teeth and put on a little bit of make-up while wearing nothing but her bra and panties. Sometimes, she would wear a half-slip too.

Donna would leave the bathroom door open, so I could watch her get into and out of the shower. Then, she would slip on her panties and hoist her magnificent boobs into her size 32F bra. One of my favorite things in all the world was watching Donna put on or take off her bra. Her breasts would sway and jiggle as she stretched her bra around them and hooked it in the back. I always thought the stretchy material on the side and back of her bra looked like it was at its limit when her bra was hooked.

Every morning, I would watch her with a hard dick. She looked great in just her underwear. Her big soft boobs would jiggle as she got ready. I had a nice side view of them most of the time. Her breasts were firm round and spectacular. Her stomach and ass were tiny like you would normally see on a young teenager.

When she was ready to get dressed, Donna would come back to bed. Every morning, she would take off her panties beside the bed and crawl on top of me with a big smile on her face.

Without any foreplay, she would gently grab my hard cock and insert it in her already wet pussy. She would then ride me like a cowgirl until we both came. Incredibly for me, she would sit up and lean forward giving me a perfect view of her huge bouncing tits as she fucked me. Even with a bra on, her tits would jiggle, heave and sway. I never knew if she enjoyed giving me the show or if she could tell that I loved to look at her huge bouncing tits and she did it for me. Either way, it was great. She would then hop out of bed, put on her dress and head to class with her pussy full of cum.

My cock is 8 inches long and fairly thick. Most every woman I have had sex with had a hard time taking my cock unless they were very wet. Some had to use lube to be comfortable. Donna was so ready to have sex each morning she would just slide it right into her tight 19 year old pussy.

Once it occurred to me that she was wet as soon as she came back to bed each morning, I decided that she must get turned on by having me watch her or she got wet just thinking about getting fucked each morning. Either way, I thought it was hot.

After we finished fucking, Donna jumped out of bed and was putting on her dress. As she did, she said, "Darling, Sylvia and Diane have invited us to a party this weekend. I told them we would come. I hope that is alright."

I replied, "Sure. That will be fine."

"Good. They were hoping that you would invite some of your football buddies to come to the party. Sylvia and Diane are trying to meet some new guys."

"Sure, " I said, "No problem. Tell them to buy lots of beer if my friends are coming."

Sylvia was one of Donna's good friends and Diane was Donna's older sister. Sylvia was cute, funny and a bit wild. Both girls were looking for new boyfriends.

Diane was a year older than Donna and looked a bit like a librarian. She was shorter than Donna, wore glasses, had short brown hair and seemed like a fairly religious, conservative person. However, you could tell they were sisters if you looked at Diane's chest. Her breasts were at least as big as Donna's. They might have been slightly bigger than Donna's F cups. However, Diane was short and always wore baggy, conservative clothes. With her short frame and conservative clothes, Diane did not do anything to show off her big chest.

Donna got a serious, rather worried look on her face and looked me right in the eye. She said, "Darling, there is one more thing that I need to discuss with you. Sylvia and Diane want to play a party game at their party and they really want me to play."

I was thinking of little kid's games and said, "A party game? Won't that be sort of lame?"

Donna hesitated and said, "Well . . . I don't know. Sylvia came up with this game called baseball from somewhere and you know how Sylvia is. It will probably involve drinking and someone taking off their clothes. They both insisted that I agree to play."

"Why do they care if you play?" I asked.

Donna looked a little bit shy and said, "Oh, God! This is embarrassing, but Sylvia said they want a lot of guys to play and they think more guys will play if they think they may get to see my breasts."

"How would anyone see your breasts?" I asked.

Donna explained, "The game involves drinking, stripping or other things when various things happen in a baseball game on television or video. I don't think I believe her, but Sylvia said that every guy she meets eventually asks her if my breasts are real. She also claims that every man we know will do anything if he thinks he will get to see my boobs. I think she is exaggerating the fascination with my boobs, but she thinks that a lot of single guys will get in the game hoping to see them."

I laughed and said, "You do have some terrific boobs, but I am not sure I want to see you showing them off. What are the other things you have to do in the game?"

She smiled, "It is like something a guy would say about a girl after a date. Like a guy might say that he got to second base with his date. In the game, if the other team gets to first base, you have to kiss. If they get to second base, you get felt up. Third base is oral. Home is all the way."

"What?" I said. "You agreed to do this with a bunch of guys?"

Donna looked worried and said, "Well, yes I told them I would help them out. They told me that you can always drink or take off an article of clothing instead of the sex. Once I heard that, I thought you would let me play. I thought you might like the idea of me showing off a little. You can play too."

I was completely torn about this party game. In some ways, it was arousing to think about my gorgeous girlfriend showing off in front of a bunch of guys. My cock was hard as she told me about it. Even though Donna's body was spectacular, she dressed rather modestly most of the time. She and her sister had been raised in a religious home on a farm.

I was secretly excited about the prospect of Donna showing off in front of a bunch of college friends. On the other hand, I was madly in love with Donna and felt possessive about her. I wanted her all to myself. I didn't know what to say.

Finally, I just agreed to do what Donna wanted to do. I wasn't capable of saying anything that might disappoint or upset her.

So, I said, "Darling, if you want to play, you can play, but I don't want you to act too naughty."

"Oh, thank you baby! Sylvia and Diane will be so happy!"

She gave me a big kiss and headed out to class.

I knew that what Sylvia had told Donna about guys asking about Donna's boobs was probably true. Most guys who saw her asked me about her tits too. They were nearly too good to be true. Her massive firm boobs were on a skinny frame that did not seem possible. Most women with large breast were built more like Donna's sister, Diane, who was thicker through the hips and stomach than Donna.

We did not talk too much about the party again until Friday. Donna told me that she was going to go shopping for new bras in the nearest city to our little college town. She had told me that there were no 32F bras for sale in our town. She had a hard time finding them in the city.

Donna did not have many bras or clothes that fit her. She was flat-chested until she was a senior in high school. She says her nickname was "ironing board" and she had resigned herself to being flat for her whole life. She was even thinking about plastic surgery.

Then, in one year, she started developing and grew from an A cup to a D. Then, during her freshman year at college, she continued to grow from a D cup to her current F cup. Most of her blouses and bras did not come close to fitting her anymore. As a college student, she did not have enough money to buy a new wardrobe.

Donna said that Sylvia and Diane wanted her to take off her top early in the game to get it rolling. Donna was nervous about that and decided that she needed a new bra if she was going to show it in public.

I told her that the bras she had were incredibly sexy. She thanked me, kissed me and said with a worried look on her face, "I can't believe I have agreed to do this. I am embarrassed right now just thinking about taking off my top in front of everyone I know."

"I thought the idea was for Sylvia and Diane to meet guys," I said. "Shouldn't they be taking off their clothes?"

Donna smiled and replied, "They will. Sylvia is convinced that my boobs will attract all of the guys. Then, she and the other girls will jump in. I hope you don't get mad at me."

I hugged her and said, "I won't get mad at you. It will be sexy to see you playing the game."

I was not so sure I meant what I said, but after I had given her the okay to play, I did not think I could get mad if she played. I was nervous and excited about the game.

Donna wanted me to play too. I thought it would be fun to mess around with drunk, naked, college girls. I was looking forward to seeing Sylvia, Diane and their friends in the nude. I knew Diane's tits would be an awesome sight to see, but I did not know if it would be smart for me to mess around with Donna's big sister.

I learned more of the rules of the party game from Sylvia who came by our apartment to tell Donna about the party planning. Sylvia had recorded some baseball games and had picked one to use at the party. There would be a girl's team and a guy's team with nine players on each team. Each team would be affiliated with one of the two major league teams on the video.

Each time your team made an out, the players had to remove an item of clothing or drink a beer. Each time the other team reached a base, the girls would pick names out of a hat and would partner up with the guy whose name they picked. Then, they would do the sex act with their chosen partner depending on what base the other team's hitter reached. First base was kissing, second base was getting felt up, third base was oral and home was all the way in the back bedroom of the house. However, any player could avoid the sex act by either drinking a beer or removing an item of clothing.

This was going to result in a ton of drinking for any girl who did not want a gang bang. This was especially true if Sylvia picked a high scoring game. Since Sylvia was clearly interested in the sex part of the game, I was betting that she picked a high scoring game.

I didn't want to stop the game, but I had never seen Donna drink more than 3 beers, maybe 4. She would be trashed at 4 beers. I doubted if Diane had ever had 3 beers in one night. Sylvia had probably had more to drink from time to time, but not many people could drink the amounts that were going to be required by this game.

I wanted to see Donna and the other girls show off their bodies. I was proud to have a gorgeous girl like Donna as my girlfriend and I secretly thought it would be pretty cool if all of my friends saw her stupendous body. I felt like I was a pervert or something since I wanted to see the girl who I planned to marry take off her clothes in front of a bunch of horny guys.

I was excited about the game. However, I could not help but wonder if Sylvia's baseball game was going to work.

I asked, "Do you girls know how many outs there are in a baseball game for each team?"

Sylvia laughed and said, "Enough to get us all pretty drunk and naked!"

I replied, "Yeah, each team gets 27 outs. Not many people can drink that many beers in a night. Did you really play this game, Sylvia?"

"Yes, I played, but I didn't really finish the game. One of the guys may have gotten lucky that night! I sort of quit early."

I asked Donna if she was sure she wanted to play this game with a bunch of people from school. I was hoping that she would take this opportunity to back out of the game.

However, Donna looked at Sylvia and said, "I promised Sylvia and Diane that I would play. Sylvia says the game will be a lot of fun. I hope it will not be too embarrassing."

Donna looked at me and said, "Don't worry, baby. Diane and Sylvia have said that I can quit at any time I want, so I won't have to do too much with the other guys. Besides, I can always drink instead of doing the other things."

Donna looked worried to me, but she was determined to play the game to help the other girls. I was pretty sure that Sylvia had the rules wrong, but I was not sure I wanted to see them changed. I was also reasonably sure that all of the girls would soon reach or exceed their limit on beer and would lose their clothes. It was going to be a sexy night.

On Saturday, Donna modeled her new bras and matching panties. We picked a white lacy bra. The upper part of the cups were just lace. It was unbelievably sexy.

As I watched Donna try on the new bras, I was thinking to myself that living with her was like constantly living in the middle of a first rate porn movie. A hot chick was constantly showing me her big tits or was fucking my brains out. I was having a hard time remembering why I had said yes to the party game, but I knew it was too late now.

Donna wore a tight, thin top which was white and made of some soft, stretchy material. The top was not low cut or overtly sexy, but the material hugged every inch of Donna's massive tits and tight stomach. It was awesome.

When we arrived at the house Sylvia and Diane rented, we saw that a big crowd was starting to gather. Loud music was playing and the liquor was flowing.

Donna and the other girls who were planning to play the baseball game were drinking heavily trying to get up their courage. Donna and Sylvia pointed out the other girls who were going to play.

Several were cute girls that I had seen around school. One was a pleasant surprise. Angie was going to play.

Angie was a year or two older than Donna. Before Donna came to the campus, Angie was the hottest girl on campus. She looked like a runway model except she had bigger boobs. Actually, my friends and I decided that she looked just like one of the swimsuit models for Sports Illustrated. She was beautiful. She was blonde, slim, pretty and sexy.

Donna told me that guys were intimidated by Angie's beauty and that she did not have many dates. She also told me that Angie had always wanted to go out with me. I wasn't sure if she was teasing me, but it was pretty frustrating to hear that after lusting after Angie for a couple of years.

When Donna arrived on campus her freshman year, she took the place of Angie as the hottest girl at the school. They were both pretty and sweet, but Angie's slender body could not compare with Donna's voluptuous body. However, I was thinking that this game was going to set some kind of record for hard cocks if Donna and Angie were both going to get drunk and take off their clothes.

I saw Donna finishing off her second can of beer. I hugged her and whispered, "Don't drink too much before the baseball game starts. You will soon be too drunk to play."

She laughed and said, "I may get too drunk to keep my clothes on!"

After about an hour, the crowd had gotten fairly large and the party was in full swing. I saw Sylvia and Diane going around the party recruiting people they wanted to be in the game. Some were my friends from the football team.

Sylvia turned down the music and explained the rules of the baseball game. The crowd seemed even more enthusiastic than I expected. However, I should not have been surprised since I heard Sylvia telling several guys that Donna and Angie were going to play.

I was anxious to see how this game would go. Except for Sylvia, who was a fun-loving, slutty girl, the girls that I knew who were playing were all sweet, fairly innocent acting girls from small towns. Donna, Diane, Angie and several of the other girls I knew were from towns with populations under 1,000. If this group started to strip and have sex during the game, it was going to be amazing.

Sylvia announced that the baseball game we were going to watch was between Kansas City and Oakland. The guys were aligned with KC and the girls were aligned with Oakland. I thought that was an odd choice because we were not near either city and most people would not know anything about either team.

However, Sylvia is pretty shrewd. I knew there must be a reason for the selection of this game. Suddenly, it hit me. Kansas City was one of the best teams in the American League that year and Oakland was having a terrible season. I was betting that Sylvia had given the girls a team that will give up a lot of runs in the game. All the better if you are a girl who wants to act naughty with new guys. I wasn't sure it was good for me or my tipsy girlfriend.

Donna was a happy girl when she was drunk. I could tell when she had too much to drink because she would constantly smile and laugh. She had a big smile on her face as the game started. She looked beautiful with her bright smile and big blue eyes.

I liked the guys who had been recruited to play the game with one exception. Someone had invited a second or third team linebacker from our team named Ross. My friends and I all thought that Ross was an asshole. He was arrogant with no good reason and was a sarcastic jerk most of the time. I couldn't believe he was invited.

I asked Donna why Ross was at the party. She laughed and said, "Sylvia invited him. She heard he is very well endowed and she wants to see it!"

I said, "Great! We have to deal with a prick because he has a big prick!"

Donna giggled. "Please be nice. This party is important to my friend and my sister. The girls want to see you too! I have told them all about you. Maybe , you can get naked at the same time I do. That way, I might not be so embarrassed."

I said, "Sweetheart, nobody will be looking at me if you are naked in the room!"

She giggled again and said, "Don't be too sure. There are girls here who might be very interested. I hope Angie doesn't make a move on you during the game. She has always liked you."

I did not really believe that and said, "She sure did a good job of hiding that from me for several years."

Donna had a pouty look on her face and said, "Are you sorry that you are not with Angie instead of me? She is really pretty."

"Oh no!" I said. "I love you and you are the only girl I want."

She kissed my cheek and said, "I am so glad. I love you too with all of my heart!"

One of the guys I brought to the party for the baseball game was Larry Johnson. He was our quarterback and one of the nicest guys on the team. Larry was a tall, muscular, black guy who was recruited from rural Georgia. Larry was funny and a great guy. I persuaded Sylvia to include Larry by telling her that Larry was the best endowed guy on the team.

Sylvia's face turned red and she gulped as she said that she would include Larry in the game. I knew from some of my friends, as well as Donna, that Sylvia loved to fuck. I had been told she was a screamer. From seeing Larry in the locker room, I knew that Sylvia and the other girls would be impressed with Larry's equipment.

Larry said something funny when I told him about the game. He said, "Are you sure you white guys aren't going to jump the black guy trying to fuck the white women?"

ret123
ret123
1,859 Followers
12