Donna Plays The Next Day

Story Info
Hubby hears more tales of Donna's sexcapades.
1.6k words
4.21
68.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,465 Followers

My wife Donna and I had already had quite a series of adventures at the luxury resort. While I was at the first stage of my sales conference, Donna, a lovely 5'5" 36A 43 year old mother of two who looked 30, had met and seduced two young construction workers. I was lucky enough to come back to the room just as they finished round one in the hot tub. Later, Donna had told me of the continuation in the shower. Donna's tale was told in the resort's bar, leading to the seduction of Michelle, the tiny 20 something blond bartender. We had shared Michelle most of the night. The next morning, I had to get up quietly to return to my meetings, leaving the two sexy blonds collapsed in a heap, naked, in the room's king sized bed. Throughout the dull meetings, as speakers droned and overhead slides passed, I wondered what happened after I left the room.

It was not until the lunch break that I found Donna relaxing in the resort's heated outdoor pool in her bikini. First, she sent me for a pitcher of frozen margaritas. As I sipped a welcome refreshing beer, she licked salt off the rim of her glass, her talented tongue teasing the edge. My cock was instantly stiff. I noticed the virile young Tom Cruise clone lifeguard staring in our direction. My guess was that if Donna had not treated him to topless sunbathing, after the tequila, she would. But that wasn't why I was there. If she seduced him, she would share that tale after. Now, I wanted to know what happened after I left the room. Had Donna and Michelle resumed where they collapsed the night before, tasting each other before room service brought breakfast? That thought brought an ironic smile to my face. I knew Michelle, a staff member, must have snuck out before any room service arrived. Unless, taking advantage of the door between the halves of the suite, she hid in the bedroom. However, Donna being in the pool meant Michelle likely had left our room at some point. The mystery that excited me was "when?" and, of course, " what happened?" I knew better than to press Donna. She liked to tell tales at her own pace, her way.

Donna rolled the ice cold glass around the space at the top of her small but firm, peachlike tits. My eyes soaked up the view. Donna spoke, " We missed you when we woke up. Poor Michelle was so exhausted from playing after working, I had to lick the vixen awake." Donna chuckled, her tongue tantalizingly poking out from her ruby lips. " The sun was fully up," she continued, "as soon as I realized who was in the bed, I rolled tight to her, snuggling closer. Which was snuggly indeed, given her legs were already around my waist."

Donna grinned broadly, her eyes glazing in recalled ecstasy. She rolled her hips, flashing the lifeguard a fresh angle on her slight but elegant cleavage. He shifted uncomfortably in his chair. "Oh, I think I know who I'm eating for lunch while you finish your meeting" Donna teased. She once again rimmed her glass with the tip of her tongue, looking to make sure the guard was watching, and flirting with him by briefly making momentary eye contact, then turning to look at me. She grinned again at my growing package. " Is it thoughts of Michelle or Chad that have that effect on you, dear? Both I bet," she giggled again. The alcohol was apparently having rapid effect in the hot sun. I hoped Chad the lifeguard had a good load for her. When Donna wants sex, she gets ravenous. She seemed almost ready, and my meeting was almost ready to resume.

Donna knew my mind after 15 years of marriage. Donna resumed, " I was way hungry, and was sure Michelle would be too, so as she gathered her wits, I called the room service, and ordered as if you were still in the room. I told Michelle she could hide in the shower when the delivery came. The order would take at least a half hour."

I didn't need much of a hint how Donna intended to pass that time. She was new, I believed, to girlie sex, but her enthusiasm last night had been awesome. She quickly continued her report, confirming my imagination. "I mentioned I licked her awake- that was after I called. She had rolled onto her back, and was lying there, legs wide open, her wisps of blond bush shiny from the great sex before we fell asleep. It was a mix of your cum, my saliva, her musk, and champagne. It was delicious."

Donna grinned even more broadly, and toasted Chad the lifeguard with her margarita glass. He squirmed more in his chair. Was that a hardon I saw up there? Best not to worry about that adventure, though, when my time was short, and Donna had more to tell of her and Michelle.

"Michelle came all over my tongue, with my nose buried right up her quim. I kind of forced it though-there was a knock at the door, so I stuck a finger up her butt, twisted a nipple, and nibbled her clit all at once, pushing her right over. Thank good there was a door to close off the bedroom from the sitting room, because there was no way that Michelle could get into the shower quickly enough. I bet the nice room service kid got an earful. To really make it worth his while, I gave him an eyeful too- instead of a tip, I went to the door naked. The room service kid was a nice short young Hispanic- barely more than a boy. I wanted to just take the tray at the door, but it was a good size cart. He insisted on wheeling it into the room. As he went past, I noticed a good size package in his pants. Oh, hon, I'm such a slut! I couldn't resist giving him a fast blowjob right there, even without knowing his name. He had a short cock, but it was so fat, I could hardly get my mouth around it. He came instantly. As he zipped up, he told me his name was Juan, and he's an 18 year old virgin. In fact, it was his first blowjob, even. I asked him to come back to the room after he gets off shift, around 2 o'clock, so I can take his cherry. I hope you don't mind."

I caressed Donna's cheeks, chin and neck, bending almost into the pool to kiss her tenderly, reassuring her that I loved her sexual openness. " Whatever makes you happy, sweetie," I said, "but what happened with Michelle?"

" Well," Donna responded, "Before I opened the door, I checked out the breakfast tray, and brought a few edibles into the bedroom. Michelle was lying on the bed laughing her ass off, gagging herself with the top sheet so Juan didn't hear her. I told her to move into the hot tub next to the bed- that's so convenient. That way, there was no mess. Then, I poured honey all over her breasts. I think it was included to go with the toast, but I liked my use better. As I licked her nipples clean, it ran down her chest. I chased it down her belly, but had to pause to clean her navel. By then, it was all in her downy little bush.

That took so much cleaning, that I had to pour champagne on it to get it all clean. I think Michelle scream orgasmically four times before I rinsed her with the tub jets. Then I gave her the strawberry jam, and it was her turn to entertain edible little me. It was her first time, if you don't count last night, but she's a fast learner. She put just a mouthful on each of my nipples, and sucked until I screamed. She pinned my hands back so I couldn't touch myself. My hips kept bucking almost up out of the tub. Finally, when each tit was completely clean, she ran back to the food cart, grabbed a loaf of French bread, and used it inside of me. It was messy, because it crumbled, but it was the most fun I've ever had with a dildo. That girl has talent. She washed me clean, and kissed my pussy one more time. It was all like a long sweet dream Then, she noticed how late it was, and realized her hubby was still stuck home watching her kids. She threw her clothes on and ran out. That just added to the unreality of it all. Honey, this is the best holiday I have ever had. I wish it could just go on and on, that the freedom and sex would never end."

Donna stopped, and examined the outline of my stiff cock in my pants. "Can't have you heading to your meeting like that," she said. She pulled herself out of the pool, and dragged me by the hand into the ladies' sauna. It was almost time for my meeting, so she gave me her special deep throat job, with a finger up my ass to make me cum quickly. Over her head, as she bobbed up and down, I saw young Chad the lifeguard watching. After she swallowed my cum, I zipped up, leaving her collapsed on the cedar bench. I rushed out the door to my meeting, pausing only to wink at Chad, and chuckle " Next!"

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,465 Followers