Donna, Scott, Susie & Dan

Story Info
Family foursome; swapping sisters.
3.1k words
4.35
117.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been flirting with my sister and brother-in-law for a couple of years. We would skinny-dip in our pool or the Jacuzzi, and always plenty of sexual talk. Needless to say, there was clearly some excellent sexual tension between us. Well, after a couple of months and a few drinks in the hot tub, the topic of three-somes and four-somes came up. This inevitably led to the discussion of who would consider it. All agreed that it would be fun to experiment and that the four of us would make a good combination, but nothing came of it. About a month later, similar setting, and similar conversation, but this time there was no stopping it. The four of us spent some time caressing our own spouses. This, and the sexual conversation, got everyone so hot. Then all of a sudden, we switched off. Wow, it was like we had been doing this for years. Kissing, sucking, licking, groping and masturbating.

Scott and I still weren't sure what they were willing to do that night, but Susie and Dan decided they wanted to get in the hot tub again. After a few minutes of chatting about what we wanted to do (I wanted to be in a threesome of men, and Scott wanted two women, so we were thinking of asking Susie to join us if Dan would watch.) We got them a drink and asked them if they would like to get in to the pool or hot tub, and mentioned that the yard was very private if they wanted to skinny dip again. At first Susie was a little apprehensive, but after talking and drinking a while, she was game and my husband was always game. I could tell he was looking forward to seeing Susie in the nude again, and I had to admit I was looking forward to seeing Dan. We all got undressed and got into the hot tub. It was well heated, but Scott was surprisingly aroused when Susie got out and her nipples were hard.

While I was thinking about it, I found myself playing with my own. I looked over and saw that my husband and Dan had noticed it as well. I should have been embarrassed, but I wasn't. I was feeling a bit tipsy and very horny. Dan suggested that we all switch positions next to the others spouse. As Susie did, she brushed her large boobs on Scott's shoulder and arm I have to say he rather enjoyed it. When she sat down, she began to rub her feet up Dan's legs and thighs. My husband could see it and was very aroused by it. He began to rub my tits and asked Dan if he would like to play with them as well. Dan said that he would love to, but only if Scott would do the same with his wife. Scott (my husband) looked at me and I smiled to let him know it was okay, so they began rubbing our breasts.

Scott began talking to Susie as he fondled her breasts. She told him that she had never done this before. He said to relax and enjoy herself, that he would stop anytime she wanted. But she didn't want him to stop, she liked it. Susie asked if we had done this often. I said we were swingers, and we had party's here once a month. I was getting turned on watching Scott and Susie kissing and rubbing each other. I was getting so hot I smiled at Dan and he began to lick my nipples and then suckled them. It felt so incredible, I lay back on the tub as he worked his way slowly down my body until he got to my thighs. He kissed my inner thighs and worked back up to my clit. He began nibbling and then sucking it, moving his hand down and starting to work his fingers into my very wet pussy; you could hear the wetness.

I suddenly began to wonder what Scott and Susie were doing, but was enjoying Dan's knowledge of what makes a woman feel good. Scott and I had always had great sex, and I loved the way he could make me feel, but this was different. By now I was uncontrollably moaning and wiggling around like I never had before. I couldn't stop now! I could feel Scott and Dan rubbing and sucking each breast. I opened my eyes and looked up at my husband. I could see that he was enjoying watching almost as much as I was enjoying myself. He told me to let go of myself; just let it go. My body began to tingle all over from the top of my head to the tip of my toes. I could hold back no longer and began to scream uncontrollably as Dan's fingers went in and out of my dredged pussy. My clit was so swollen, and then it happened. I came unlike I had ever cum before.

I was still cumming as I watched Scott and Susie. It made me feel it more intensely. All I could do was curl up into Dan's arms for about fifteen minutes, but I enjoyed watching. When Dan and I sat up, we saw Susie's bare back to us, slipping up and down, in and out of the water, as she bounced on Scott's cock. I could see Dan's cock poking up through the water, so I reached over and while still intently watching Susie fuck my husband, took Dan's cock in my hand and began what I consider to be a talented hand job. I have 36 DD breasts, and I could feel my nipples pushing up into the cool night air and longed for someone to touch them, but I was too busy with my hand full of cock. Eventually I slid my finger down into the water and touched my swollen soaking clit. Masturbating caused my eyes to close and my stroking to slow, and when I opened them, I saw Susie's bright blue eyes staring intently.

She and Scott had turned around, and he was entering her from behind while she leaned on her elbows and watched us. Susie looked at Scott and said "Come here, Stud," referring to her new pet name for him. He pulled out and stood, and she took him into her mouth. My stomach fluttered as I watched another woman sucking my husband's cock, but soon I was on my knees behind her, leaning over her shoulder and watching her red lip-sticked lips consuming and releasing my man. Scott came, and Susie let his cock slip from her mouth so she could moan. Scott slid out of her mouth and hopped up on the other side of the tub and stood up, stretching his impressive body. Susie hopped up on the side of the tub and spread her legs, saying again "Come on, Stud."

Scott looked at me questioningly, a gesture I appreciated, and I nodded with what I guess he took to be a wicked smile on my face, because he came quickly forward, kissed me deeply, and slid into the tub, his head going directly between Susie's legs. She was neatly trimmed, but I could see her pink and swollen clit before my husband's head blocked my view. Her head was tilted back, mouth open, when Scott began licking her pussy. She was sitting up on the side of the tub; legs on the sides spread wide, one arm supporting her and the other rubbing one of her nipples. Susie's breasts are smaller than mine, but the nipples were firm and protruded impressively from them. Dan stood on the steps and offered his cock to his wife's mouth. I assumed a mirror position to Susie and began rubbing my clit and breasts, as I watched her take on two men at once.

Soon I started moaning, which caught Susie's attention. She let her husband's sizable cock slide from between her lips, and gently lifted Scott's head from between her legs. She slid over the surface of the water and traced my finger with her nail, joining the motion of my masturbation. I lifted my hand away, looked excitedly at Scott, and watched Dan tongue snake toward my clit. When it touched, I exploded with the warmth and began staring open-eyed and open-mouthed as another man began licking my pussy. Dan was performing admirably, so much so that when Scott came around to the other side of the tub and held his cock out to me, I took it in my mouth without a thought. Soon I felt a different pressure against my pussy, and opened my eyes enough to see Scott fucking Susie from behind as she played with Dan's cock.

All four of us were locked together, moaning and thrusting and licking and sucking, and it certainly wouldn't be the last time this happened before the sun rose the next morning. We took a break and had another beer and rested awhile. Susie whispered to me that she was still horny and that she wanted to fuck Scott again if I didn't mind. I told her I was fine with it and that Scott had mentioned more than once how hot he thought she was. I also told her it was only fair that I got Dan's cock in return. She just grinned and said she expected nothing less. We high-fived each other as the boys looked at us puzzled. I started kissing Dan passionately and Susie did the same with Scott. It didn't take long and we were fondling them all over as they did the same to us. I was so horny that I suggested we go back inside the house.

Everyone else agreed, as I could tell by Dan and Scott's full mast boners, they were ready again too. We went inside and laid in front of the gas fire we had going and Susie and I both started to go down on our men. She then looked at me with a devilish grin and said "I wonder what kind of fantasies these guys have?" She slid over next to me and ran her tongue up Scott's thigh. She licked his cock and said "Mmm, I wonder how they feel about two of us licking them at the same time." I could see Scott's cock stiffen up even a little more, as I'd seen his reaction to that type scene when he and I had swung with my other sister Debbie.

I licked up his shaft on the other side and said to her "Well after all, they were so nice with our massages that I guess it's only fair." I wrapped my hand around Scott's cock and Susie put her lips over his head. I started stroking him as Susie moved her head up and down in time with my hand. Then we would change and I would suck him off while Susie stroked him. We watched Dan's reaction out of the corner of our eyes and it looked like his jaw dropped. He was slowly stroking himself while Scott moaned in ecstasy. It didn't take long and Scott said he was going to cum. Susie and I stopped working on him and left him on edge. I know it sounds almost unmerciful, but Susie and I knew exactly what we were doing. We went over to Dan while Scott sat there in disbelief that we'd left him high and dry. I looked at Dan's bulging boner, licked around it a few times and said "So, we meet again, yummy!"

I started to suck him off while Susie massaged his balls gently. We both licked each side of his cock and then did the same thing to him we had done to Scott. He gave it away that he was about to lose his load because his cock started to pulsate so much. Again, Susie and I stopped what we were doing. We both sat back with mischievous grins on our faces and spread our legs for the boys to enjoy. Scott and Dan both dove for our steaming pussies and began working our entire pussy areas all over. Then they rotated and Dan began tonguing me while Scott did the same to Susie. They looked at each other, shook their heads, and took Susie's and my clits into their mouths, suckling them slowly. We were both on the edge of huge orgasms and those dirty dogs pulled back! They were doing the same thing to us we'd done to them!

I was so hot by now that I couldn't contain myself. I motioned to Dan to start kissing me and Scott did the same to Susie. I grabbed Dan's cock and said "Fuck me with that cock, Dan! We didn't finish this six months ago."

Susie looked at Scott and said, "I've wanted that thick cock in me ever since I saw you naked that first time in the spa."

We already knew that each of them had wanted to fuck the other's wife and their enhanced boners definitely reminded us that it was still true. At that, Dan slid his big cock into me and Scott did the same with Susie. Susie and I were both moaning in ecstasy at the sheer excitement of getting rammed by different cocks, both of which really knew their stuff. I don't think Dan was as big as Scott, but I was definitely enjoying his cock. Both of them placed our legs up over our shoulders to get maximum penetration. I heard Susie squeal in delight, "Ohhh God, I don't know which one of you is the better fuck. Ohh yes, fuck me Scott, fuck me deep, oh yeahh!"

I knew she was enjoying the fullness of Scott, as I had many times. I was moaning loudly too and said "Ohh yes, Dan, oh yes, glide that long cock along my G-spot, ohhh I'm gonna cum, oh yes!"

I could see Scott sliding his cock into Susie, and she was watching me take her husband's cock deep within me. We both started into huge orgasm simultaneously, as the men kept thrusting inside us. They were in control now, but thank God they let us cum! After we came, Dan was placing gentle kisses on me while Scott did the same to Susie. Both of them looked down at us while they continued to stroke slowly, telling us what good fucks we were. Susie and I just looked over at each other in orgasmic bliss, and I told her I wanted to fuck my own husband for awhile if it was alright with her. She laughed and said, "Only if I can have my old man back."

We let the men off us and I had to get in a few more licks on Dan's wonderful cock while she did the same with Scott. We also gave them the teaser, two on one blowjobs, we'd done earlier and then laid back. Scott and I started to do it doggie style. It felt wonderful having his thick cock back in me, just seconds after I'd been milking Dan's long cock. Dan positioned Susie and lifted her legs up high, perfectly in view of us as Scott slid in and out of me. I was starting to cum again and I think Dan placed his cock in Susie and started thrusting in and out his whole length for our viewing pleasure. It did indeed intensify my orgasm, and I grasped Scott's cock tight with my pussy as he continued plunging in me. He masterfully slowed down after my orgasm to let me start on another one. Dan started giving it to Susie faster and faster with his full length, and she started moaning how she was cumming, louder and louder.

After Dan let her cum, both he and Scott were kissing us passionately while they slowly stroked us. Dan then looked over at Scott and asked if he was ready for the grand finale. He shook his head yes and both men asked us if we were also. Susie looked at me smiling and said "I guess I've still got a big 'O' left in me, what about you, Donna?"

I knew I still had one brewing as Scott did a slow circling motion as he thrust inside me. I pulled his ear up next to me and said "Honey, can I fuck Dan again since I don't know when we'll next see them?"

He smiled at me and said, "Sure, I was kind of hoping you'd think that as I was thinking the same thing about Susie," as he continued working inside me.

Susie and Dan must've heard us because they were smiling while he stroked her. We switched men again and I started to kiss Dan passionately while Scott began doing the same with Susie. I watched her as she spread her legs and guided Scott's cock inside her while I did the same with her husband. The men then picked us up and took us into the kitchen and started fucking us on the table while they were standing. I could see Scott moving his ass in circles as he did the slow motion to Susie and Dan was doing the same thing to me, which was great for clitoral stimulation. They both began plunging into us as we let out orgasmic moans. I think the sounds of Susie and I cumming together made them both grow larger yet. After we both came, Scott sucked on my tits while still inside Susie and then Dan did the same to me.

They knew exactly what they were doing, priming us for another huge climax. Dan began thrusting me again, as Scott did the same to Cindy. As I was yelling out "fuck me Dan, oh God fuck me," Susie was saying the same thing to Scott.

It was so erotic listening to my sister telling my husband to fuck her, and I'm sure she felt the same way. As Scott was giving Susie his full meat, he reached over to me and slowly began working his fingers down to my pubic area. Dan took a clue from him, not wanting to be outdone, and did the same with Susie. Scott was massaging my clitoris with his fingers while his brother-in-law was fucking me, and Dan was doing the same thing to his wife. Susie was the first to erupt in a huge orgasm, and I wasn't far behind. As Dan continued his big cock assault on my g spot while my husband artfully masturbated my clitoris, I simply exploded. Susie must've been turned on by this as well, and Scott told me later she milked his cock unbelievably. Dan shot his hot load inside of me while Scott blew his balls inside his sister-in-law. It was the most erotic sound as four people climaxed in total ecstasy together!