Donna, The First Year

Story Info
Donna's soft swing.
4.1k words
4.09
76.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During our first year of marriage, Scott had been assigned to Korea for a 13-month tour. It was an accompanied tour; that meant he could bring his new wife over. But he'd decided on the advice of the Army, to go over by himself for a few weeks, find housing and get things ready for his lovely wife. Korea's a tough place to find decent housing, and it was three months before I was able to join him. I didn't expect him to be a saint, but we did agree that he wouldn't fuck the local women. He started visiting the on-base massage parlor in Yongsong for massages and handjobs. After sampling several of the masseuses, he started regular appointments with a young woman named Yong. He wrote me about experiencing the best handjob (prostate massage) he ever experienced.

"Donna,

This young masseuse named Yong took the money and led me to a room, told me to undress and wrap the towel around me while she went and prepared the sauna. I stripped, wrapped the towel around me and waited about 5 minutes for her return. While she was out, she changed into a short robe that ended about mid-thigh. (Of course, I was clueless at the time.) She led me to the sauna, turned the steam up, and told me to sit back and relax and she would be back in 10 minutes. She gave me five more minutes in the sauna when I asked, because it felt so good and I wasn't looking like a cooked lobster."

"After the sauna, she led me to the shower for my body shampoo. This isn't your ordinary shower. There was a padded table for you to lie on while she shampooed your body. She took my towel and hung it up and bade me lay down on my stomach. She picked up the shower nozzle and soaked me down and then started running a soapy loofah over my shoulders and back. This felt very relaxing, especially after a relaxing stay in the sauna. I did notice that when she washed my buttocks, she ran her hand up my crack. I didn't think anything about it at the time. When she had finished with my feet, she rinsed me off and asked me to carefully turn over."

"Once on my back, she started washing from scalp to toes. (I love having a woman wash my hair even if it is short.) She ran the loofah over my chest and stomach and all around my groin. Then she washed my penis. She pulled the foreskin down to make sure everything was clean (also to see if I had any telltale drips for VD.) Then she had me stand up so she could rinse me off and then she dried me and wrapped the towel around me. While drying me, she again paid special attention to my cock."

"When we got back to the room, she had me lie down on my stomach while she left the room momentarily (I think she changed what she was wearing under her robe.) When she returned, she started giving me the best massage that I had ever received up to that day. I vaguely remember her playing with my balls and scrotum, while she was massaging my legs and upper thighs. She finished my back and turned me over and started at my face and scalp. I was three quarters asleep and floating in heaven; completely relaxed. Then she worked on my arms and chest and I could feel her cloth-covered tits rubbing across my chest, but I didn't care, consciously."

"My libido on the other hand had noticed. She slowly massaged her way down to my cock which had by now started to harden. About this time, she asked if I had a girlfriend; to which I answered truthfully no, but I had a wife in the States. The next thing I feel is her hand pulling back my foreskin and feeling warm breath on the head of my cock. She began this rhythmic massage on my shaft, testicles and anus that is indescribable. After about ten minutes, I felt tremendous pressure in my balls and then my cock ejaculated. I was cumming in her hands, on her face and in her hair. After I shot my load, she left to get a warm washcloth and towel to clean me up."

Scott expressed a desire for me to learn this woman's method of massage. I joined him in Korea during the fourth month of his tour and we lived in a small rented house. Our Papasan worked for the Department of the Army and spoke good English. After adjusting to the new way of living, we began taking trips into Seoul and some of the other cities. From the minute I stepped off the airline at Kimpo Airport, I was ogled by the Korean men and women. Even the cab driver who took us into Seoul asked my husband if I was a movie star.

I was dressed in a flower-print halter dress with 4-inch high heels. I received lots of whistles and stares from just about everyone. Apparently, blonde hair is rare, and there were not a lot of American women in the country. My hair was even brushed from behind by two schoolgirls while we walked through town. Scott was still adamant about me learning the prostate massage from this masseuse, so we planned to visit the on-base parlor in Yongsong during the mid-week when there would be fewer clienteles.

It was early in the morning this time when we went. Yong met us at the door and asked if we wanted a massage. Scott said, "Yes!" He told her he wanted the full service package (sauna, body shampoo and massage). He told the woman that I was his wife and I wanted to watch and learn her method of massage. Scott gave her the required price and a large tip and she led us to the room and left to prepare the sauna while Scott stripped. When Yong returned, I noticed that she had changed into a short terrycloth robe which revealed some of her cleavage.

It looked like she was wearing at least a red bra. She was a beautiful young woman (about 20-25 years old), with thick long jet black hair down to her waist and big round brown eyes. She obviously had European or Western bloodlines. Her bust size appeared larger than most of the Korean women I had seen so far. She was very petite and exotic looking, and I was a little jealous. When she bent over to adjust the steam on the sauna, it looked like she wasn't wearing any panties.

Yong returned in about 10 minutes and asked if Scott was ready for his body shampoo. He was and this time he wanted to have more time for the shampoo and massage. She led us to the shower, hung up Scott's towel, had him lie down on his stomach and adjusted the water temperature. Then she started the body shampoo just as he had described in his letter. She hosed him down with the hand held shower, picked up the loofah, and started scrubbing his back. It was very relaxed and erotic looking, especially when she got to his buttocks. There she switched to her soapy hand and washed the crack of his ass. It also seemed like she was paying extra attention to his anus, and he appeared to like it.

After spending a couple minutes on his ass (seemed more like 5), she "remembered" that she needed to wash his arms and legs. She rinsed him off and standing along the middle of the table had him carefully roll over. Well as luck would have, her robe had opened a bit more and revealed a lacy red bra and what appeared to be a flat sexy stomach. Then she turned around and bent over to pick the loofah and liquid soap and revealed that her panties matched the bra and her ass cheeks invited caressing.

Scott put his hand on her ass and she took it and started washing the arm attached to it. While she didn't object, her actions suggested that more could be had later. She turned her attention to Scott's chest and stomach and his hand returned to her ass without any interference. When the loofah reached his groin, she gently picked up his penis and turned to me. She asked if it was okay to wash, and I nodded my head yes. Yong proceeded to wash my husband's balls with the loofah. I watched as his cock became instantly hard as a rock. She gently pulled his foreskin back and with the loofah washed the area under the gans and his shaft. She set the loofah on his stomach and proceeded to further wash his cock and balls and probably checked for any telltale signs of VD. After about 5 minutes of her heavenly ministrations, she rinsed him off and had him get up.

She grabbed the towel and first dried off his back, then she turned him around and started drying his front. She made sure his arms, chest and stomach were dry. Then she dried his cock and balls, which included pulling back his foreskin and drying the gans. Then she kissed his cockhead, much to my surprise, before finishing with his legs. Wrapping the towel around my husband, Yong led us back to the room and had Scott lie down on his stomach with the towel over his ass and wait.

Yong returned in about 5 minutes, and as I soon realized she had taken off her bra and panties. I had noticed that along two walls were mirrors, and mirrors were on the ceiling also. Yong started the massage at Scott's shoulders and it appeared to relax him. What was strangely erotic was the visible difference between their skin tones. She was medium brown and he was fish white, and while his muscles were relaxing, his cock was stirring. When Yong was done with his shoulders, she started massaging his arms. She finished with his left arm and placed it gently back on the table.

Where she was standing and his hand was lying was a perfect opportunity for my horny husband to rub her leg and inner thigh. Yong didn't say anything, didn't really do anything, to his left arm and hand, but she seemed to be working on his back reaching across his entire body. About this time, she took of her robe and started working on his ass. Where she was positioned, I couldn't see both her hands, but I could watch her run one hand up and down his crack and see her tickle his balls.

Yong spent a lot of time on Scott's ass and inner thighs, and I think he was in heaven and hard as a rock. Yong centered herself along the middle of the massage table and had him turn over. Of course, after the work on his ass, the towel was no longer covering any part of his groin. This time instead of standing at his head/shoulders and massaging his chest and stomach, Yong stayed near the middle of the table. While she was working on his chest, Scott was rubbing her inner thighs and teasing her pussy lips. When she got down to his groin, she told me, "Your husband try to make me cum."

I said, "of course, you're going to make him cum aren't you?" To which she smiled!

Then she pulled back his foreskin and licked the head of my husband's cock. I thought he was going to cum right then and there. She got up on the table between his legs and licked all around his scrotum and shaft. When she determined he was ready, Yong began a methodical rhythmic handjob on Scott's erection with a massage of his inner thighs, balls, scrotum, and anus. At one point she had his feet on the table, knees bent and thighs spread wide, allowing her better access to his anus. Her free hand began a swirling massage around his asshole, and slowly she inserted first one, then two, and three fingers inside his ass.

Scott's asshole was dilating larger and larger as his sphincter muscles relaxed, and Yong was almost fisting his ass with one hand and pumping his shaft with the other. My husband could not control himself (what man could) and he was fingering Yong's clit at the same time. When Yong began moaning she was going to cum, Scott groaned and his balls jerked and the cum shot out all over Yong's face, shoulder, and arm. She continued to pump and milk his shaft in unison with her fist-fucking his ass until he begged her to stop. For the next several months, we spent a lot of free time in Yong's massage room with her instructing me how to massage my husband's cock and balls.

Jim and Ron were BOQ mates who'd befriended Scott upon his arrival. They both had wives back in the states they hadn't seen for months, and were both anxiously awaiting the date of the end of their tour of duty. Tomorrow was their big day. They were flying out on a military charter around 10:00 AM. I had agreed to have them over for dinner and drinks the night before, as a going-away party. They'd become good friends of ours in a hurry, and after tomorrow, we'd probably never see either of them again.

We'd finished dinner, and had cleared the table. Ron, Jim and Scott were playing cards on the low-boy table that served as dinette/coffee table/whatever. I had been showing signs of nervous energy all evening and Scott knew from past experience I was horny. Scott was feeling a little playful himself. Scott called me over to stand beside him, and asked me what I was wearing; what pieces of clothing. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ron take a quick breath. I could almost feel their eyes on me!

I didn't disappoint them. "Sandals, a halter top, wrap-around skirt and thong", I answered immediately.

"Which thong?" Scott asked, as he dealt the next hand.

"The little white see-through one", I said, a bit more hesitantly now. I looked up in time to see his nervousness, but I also saw a curious thing going on with his eyes.

Ron and Jim were both playing their hands with no interest in the cards. They went through the motions of a couple of more hands, and no one said anything. Scott pushed the little table aside and told me to come and stand in front of him. I took the two steps necessary, and turned to face him. Here was his young bride, long blonde hair, with a nice proportionate figure, standing 5'3" tall with round 36D's falling out of my halter with legs that just wouldn't quit. I was pretty nervous now, knowing full well that three pairs of eyes were studying me; and that two of those were guys I'd only met a few months earlier.

"Take off your halter", Scott ordered, after he'd let me stand a few minutes.

I looked at him hard for a few seconds, trying to decide if he was serious. Finally, I reached behind my neck and undid the top strap. After a few seconds more, I reached behind my back and undid the remaining strap. The halter didn't fall away immediately, but clung to my breasts. As I lowered my arms, I brushed the scrap of cloth away, and stood there before my husband, naked from the waist up, with my breasts standing firm and pointing up.

I heard sharp intakes of breath from both Ron and Jim, who were not in a position to see my tits, but who fully realized that a bare breasted woman they knew was within a few feet of them. Scott reached up and fondled my breasts, kneading them gently. I loved this, and the presence of other men in the room seemed to excite me even more. He gripped my nipples and squeezed them hard enough to make me squeal just a bit. It's true that pain and pleasure are very close to each other.

"Turn around", Scott ordered, after he'd had his fill of fondling me for the time being.

A look of wonder came into his eyes, but after a few seconds hesitation, I slowly turned to face our guests. Ron and Jim's eyes became big as saucers, as they ogled my chest. This was something they hadn't seen for months. Oh, they'd been to local strip bars, but the women were always rows and rows of seats away, and they hadn't just had dinner and conversation with them.

"Go over and show them your tits, Donna", he commanded.

I slowly walked over to stand between them, and my breasts were just inches from them.

"Offer Ron your tits", Scott told me.

I cupped my breasts with my hands and raised them even higher, leaning slightly forward so both tits were pretty much right in Ron's face.

"Tell you what babe", he said, "move your hands away, and let Ron play with them if he wants to".

I did as I was told, and Ron reached up and fondled both tits for quite awhile.

"Tell him it's okay for him to suck on them if he wants", Scott said, then amended, "at least on the right one. Save the left one for Jim".

"You can suck this one", I told Ron, as I extended even further to get the right tit closer to his mouth.

He took advantage of the opportunity, and had a great time. I could tell Scott was having a pretty good time, too, and I think he might have been wondering if I thought he was having too good of a time. Jim slid his chair over to be closer to me, and Scott told me to let him have his turn. With my back to him, Scott watched the action, and the expressions on their faces, for about ten minutes.

"Okay", Scott said, "while they're playing, lift the back of your skirt and let me see the thong you're so proud of".

I reached back to the hem of my short skirt and lifted it above my waist, revealing my bare bums.

"Go ahead and take the skirt off", Scott commanded.

With Ron and Jim still breast-sucking, I reached down, unwrapped the skirt and let if fall to the floor. I let the action continue for a few minutes, as both guys expanded their stroking to include my ass and legs. Ron strayed to the top of the thong waistband once, and I stopped him by saying, "not yet man ,only exposed areas." He complied immediately.

"Okay, enough", Scott said. "Donna, come over here in front of me again, facing me."

I turned and took the two steps toward him as he ran his hands over my body, patted me on the pussy outside the thong, and told me to get on my knees. I obediently dropped to the floor.

"Take my pants off", Scott told me.

I slowly undid the belt buckle, unzipped the fly, and pulled his jeans off.

"Now", he said, "take my cock out."

I opened the fly of his boxers and pulled out Scott's cock, which was fully erect, probably as much as it had ever been. This was fun!

"Suck me", he said.

I looked at him, with a big grin on my face and eyes sparkling. I was enjoying this now, for sure. I then bent over and began giving him what had to be the best blow job in the world. I did it without hands, just my lips and tongue. Sometimes I get a little over-enthusiastic, and suck too hard, too deep. It has since become one of my specialties, but at the time was a new sensation for both of us.

Scott said, "Guys, why don't you move a little closer, and play with her ass while she's busy?"

They immediately moved in, and basically had me surrounded; Scott in the frontal position, and one of them close to each hip. They put their hands on me and began fondling me again, all over. From my ankles to above my breasts, they must have covered every square inch a hundred times. I was loving it!

"Ron", Scott said, "why don't you grasp the waistband of her thong nearest you, and Jim, you do the same on the other side."

They did as he suggested, and ran their fingers around my waist under the elastic for a second or two, not knowing, but hoping for what was coming next.

"Now, guys", he said, as I continued my quest for oral perfection, "gently, slowly, pull her panties off."

As they did, my legs, which had been open slightly, closed to allow the material to come straight off. When they got the thong down to the knees, I lifted first one leg, then the other, to allow them to take the garment down to my ankles. Once at the ankles, I kicked my foot to get them off completely.

"Okay babe", Scott told me, "don't quit what you're doing, but go ahead and open your legs a bit, so they can get a good view of anything they want to see."

I was now totally naked, and totally exposed to two other men and my husband. Ron and Jim were both running their hands over my legs, thighs, up my torso, and occasionally fondling my breasts, but were both, out of deference to my husband, I'm sure, conspicuously avoiding my pussy.

"You guys can feel her pussy, if you want. I'm sure she'd like that."

I looked up at my husband with disbelief, but I also noticed my legs involuntarily spread just a bit more.

"In fact", he said, "I'm going to fuck her in a few minutes, so go ahead and get her good and wet for me."

Neither of the guys had said a word since I'd dropped my halter, and they were still speechless as they started taking turns stroking my slit.

"Now look", Scott told them, "I'm not going to let you guys put your cocks in her, I'm sure she'll find another way to get you off, but if you want to finger-fuck her, go ahead."

12