Donna's Bitch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Initially things didn't get much better when the entirety of Eric's prick filled Donna's ass and her boyfriend began eagerly butt fucking her, however eventually the redhead's rectum relaxed to the point where the sodomising wasn't just bearable but actually pleasurable.

Donna had been hoping that taking a cock up her ass would be as pleasurable as getting her ass licked and fingered had been and was admittedly disappointed, if not surprised, just how much losing her anal cherry had hurt. When the pain went away it was a great relief, but the pleasure that replaced it far surpassed anything that Donna had been hoping for. It set her ass on fire, her back passage burning from the inside with an ecstasy she had never known before.

The anal pleasure combined with the oral pleasure she was receiving from Jackie's mouth to drive the redhead rapidly towards a climax, Donna keeping it at bay so she could concentrate on bringing her lovers over the edge with her.

Donna had been involved in quite a few double fuckings lately but this one was by far her favourite because it didn't involve Fez, or Kelso, or that bitch Laurie, it involved the guy she loved Eric and the girl she loved Jackie.

For her girlfriend Donna drove her tongue harder and deeper than before, only pausing to suck roughly at Jackie's pussy so she could swallow down the other girl's love juices, the dominating redhead grinning as her eager to please bitch happily copied her movements, making it harder for Donna not to cum, but also making the 69 that much more passionate. While she was doing this for her girlfriend Donna didn't forget about her boyfriend, clenching her ass muscles down on his cock, in doing so bringing them both more pleasure.

Eric's eyes almost bulged out of his sockets when Donna's ass clampdown on him for the first time. It was a miracle that he didn't cum on the spot, and was only able to do so because he wanted to experience more of the heavenly pleasure that was being inside his girlfriend's ass.

Realising he was being a little selfish, and possibly had been for a while now, Eric decided a better goal would be to make his girlfriend cum first, not something Donna made easy as the redhead's rear passage clamped down on his cock again and again, Eric practically breaking his teeth as he gritted them together in an attempt to control himself. Surprisingly it paid off and he was able to continue thrusting in and out of Donna's ass, slowly increasing the pace into something he considered hard.

Although he didn't know it both Donna and Jackie had experienced harder fuckings lately, but it seemed the increased pace did the trick as Donna cried out and then shook a little in those telltale signs that she had cum.

Eric might have not been the most manliest man to ever walked the earth but, after some practice, he could make his girl cum, and to do so again made him very pleased with himself.

His own sense of pride might have knocked Eric over the edge if Donna's ass hadn't gone into clenching overdrive as she came, that seemingly impossibly tight orifice squeezing down on his prick so hard for a few horrible seconds he genuinely thought it had popped, but was incredibly relieved as the unmistakable sweet ecstasy of a climax rushed through his tingling body meaning that the sudden liquid filling Donna's butt was in fact his semen. As he became more aware of what was really happening Eric realise just how much cum he shot into Donna's ass, blast after blast of his seed firing into the deepest depths of his girlfriend's bowels. Eric felt like every ounce of his strength was drained as his only recently refilled balls were completely emptied again, this time into Donna's back passage.

Remaining as still as a statue until all his cum was deep up Donna's butt and his cock had shrunken back to its everyday size Eric looked down to see his girlfriend's gaping ass hole, his cream slowly dripping out and down to where Jackie's lips were glued to Donna's cunt.

The second his cream touched her lips Jackie pulls away from Donna's pussy and licks up to the redhead's ass hole, just about able to crane her head up to lick the rim of it, repeating the process a few times to make sure none of Eric's seed touched Donna's cunt, Jackie wanting to avoid even the slightest chance that this wimp would impregnate her wonderful mistress. Of course to Eric all he saw was the hot sight of one girl cleaning another's ass hole of his cum, the sight overwhelming him to the point where he stumbled back down until he was lying on the bed, his own exhaustion catching up with him so that he lay there for a few more minutes watching the show and then slowly closed his eyes and drifted off.

Pussy, Jackie thought to herself while she continued to worship Donna's pussy, breaking away from her lesbian lover's twat every time she spotted a drop of Eric's cum exiting the redhead's rectum, begrudgingly being impressed by just how much cum her mistress's unworthy boyfriend had been able to shoot inside Donna's ass.

Jackie also thought Eric should have lasted longer, but she guesses she and her mistress were just a little too hot for some guys to handle, and besides, this way she now got her mistress all to herself, a fact which delighted the brunette and only made her work harder in making Donna cum again.

To do this Jackie deviated from copying her mistress, craning her head up so she could tongue Donna's still slightly stretched shit hole while she plunged two fingers into the redhead's fuck channel and used her thumb to start attacking her clit, the whole time watching out for even the slightest hint that she was displeasing her owner with her actions.

The submissive girl needn't have worried, Donna loved the initiative her little pet showed and rewarded her by cumming all over her fingers in an orgasm almost as strong as the one she had experienced when Eric had been fucking her ass as well.

Sure, Eric hadn't exactly been pounding her ass, but considering her newness to anal sex Donna definitely considered that a good thing. Besides, there was something to be said for a slow, steady pace, and despite his flaws Eric was pretty good at making her cum and this time had been no exception. Of course Jackie had more than assisted in that department, the combined feeling of her lovers pleasuring her pussy and ass making Donna cum like never before.

Although the current orgasm she was experiencing wasn't as hard it still made her body tingle, her eyes rolling in the back of her head and her desire for returning the favour increasing, this time Donna copying her bitch by removing her mouth and replacing it with a couple of her fingers, although instead of going after the brunette's butt Donna instead clamped her mouth down on Jackie's clit.

To Donna's delight her pet came almost instantly, the redhead able to squeeze another climax out of her when she slipped a couple of fingers of her other hand into Jackie's tight little ass.

The two girls soon became lost in making the other cum, losing count of how many orgasms they had in the process until they were so exhausted they thought they were going to faint, Donna only able to stop herself from doing so by lifting herself up and away from Jackie's mouth and pussy, turning around and collapsing down onto her bitch.

They lay there panting like that for a while, before finally Donna got enough strength to roll them over slightly so that she was in the only position she was comfortable to sleep in anymore, on her back with Jackie in her arms.

Stroking her bitch's hair gently Donna listened as Jackie's heart beat and breathing slowed, the dominant girl smiling as the other girl drifted off to sleep in her arms.

Looking over slightly at where her boyfriend was snoring Donna bit her lip, and asked herself the same questions she had been asking since she came up with this whole idea, did she really think this could work? Could she really have a boyfriend and a girlfriend? On paper it seemed perfect, but could it really work long-term? Was she just delaying some kind of inevitable choice between them?

Oh, how she didn't want that, how she didn't want to have to choose between them.

Eric was her boyfriend, she had loved him for so long and they were so good together. He was the love of her life... she was sure of it... and yet... while imagining life without him was horrible it was nothing compared to imagining what it would be like if she didn't have Jackie. It terrified Donna just how much she had fallen for a girl who for most of her life she had barely been able to tolerate.

If it came down to it there would be no choice, but the redhead was hoping and praying she could make this idea of hers work because she didn't want to lose the guy beside her, and she couldn't lose the girl in her arms.

To be continued...