Donna's Fall Ch. 01

Story Info
After much temptation she gives in.
13.9k words
3.98
156.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joelight
joelight
52 Followers

Donna Gardner, a very pretty 37-year-old mother of two, was on her way to an appointment with her OB/GYN. She has been experiencing pain in her abdomen and has had vaginal soreness and irritation for the last three days. She thought it would go away on its own but after hearing of several cases of cervical cancer in the neighborhood she is scared and wants to rule it out.

This is Donna's first appointment with Dr. Julie Donovan as her former OB/GYN just retired. When picking her out of the brochure of doctors Donna remembers her as being very pretty but sort of plain looking in a doctor sort of way. There were only two doctors that had openings for new patients and the other was a male who Donna really didn't want. Dr Donovan was from California and graduated with honors from USC. Her personnel file was very impressive as Donna remembered it.

Donna knew this because she was privy to some of the doctor's and patient's files at the local HMO thanks to her husband Greg who worked in the IT department. In fact this was about the only perk Greg received working in the information services area where he sometimes copied files onto his laptop to bring home and peruse.

He wasn't supposed to look at any of this stuff and the HMO had very strict rules but lets face it if you are the fox guarding the hen house aren't you going to have a snack once and a while. It was Greg's previous boss that started this practice and after he left Greg just kept it going. It was a voyeuristic thrill to look at some of their rich neighbors health woes. It made them feel better about themselves. She especially liked some of the psychology write-ups on their bitchy neighbor Kara.

One other event kept intruding on Donna's thoughts though. It was something she was ashamed of; so ashamed she pretty much blocked it out of her conscious. It was about ten days ago that this shall we say event took place. Donna was an independent sales rep for a small graphic art supply company. She traveled locally to print shops, artist's studios and the like selling them materials and equipment. It was a fun job, not too much stress and the commissions were pretty good.

One of the trade shows she was required to work was the SGIA Expo in Las Vegas. The company she worked for didn't have representation in the western states but wanted to have a presence there so as a condition of her employment she agreed to "man" the booth at the show once a year so the owners wouldn't have to go. She enjoyed the freedom this show offered her as she was from out of the territory and not a lot of people knew her. She felt she didn't always have to be on, like her New England shows.

It was at this trade show that Donna finally succumbed to an irresistible temptation, a temptation she could no longer resist. But first a little more about Donna Gardner and her life.

Donna lives with her family in a very nice, upscale leafy suburb of Boston. She has been married to Greg Gardner for exactly 15 years. Her husband Greg is a salt of the earth type guy. You could characterize his looks in one word: plain or generic. He is a faithful husband, hard working, great to the kids and in general just one of those good guys you see a lot around the suburbs of America. Everyone around town loves him. Although Donna felt this was all well and good she also felt they didn't have to live with him 24/7. Donna felt guilty having these feelings. She felt Greg was so irritating exactly because he was so nice and predictable. Their life had become so nice and predictable and unfortunately boring.

Donna in contrast was a knockout. Her heritage was French/Italian. She was 5' 9" tall, had wavy shoulder length blonde hair that naturally framed her very pretty face. Big bluish green eyes, a perfect straight nose and strong but feminine jaw line with matching cheekbones and a big beautiful smile. She in addition had a body to match.

She rarely ever showed off her body in the past but the last two years she has been religiously working out and becoming more confident. Her stomach was as flat as before she had kids. Her breasts were not too big but a perfect B cup. They were very erotic in that they had a teardrop shape capped by very sexy puffy nipples that were rather large in comparison to her size. This was something she was always self-conscious about in high school and college.

Lately Donna has been having strange feelings. She is regretting her lost youth or at least that time in her life when she should have been having fun. It's just that her sex life had become so routine and boring that she felt sometimes like screaming.

Greg despite all of those positive qualities just didn't cut it in the romance and sexual mystique department. This never used to bother Donna because she felt in life you have to make trade offs, but for some reason, possibly age, she was thinking about sex more and more. She was even into wearing sexier clothes, a far cry from a few years ago when her daily wardrobe consisted of oversize Champion sweatshirts and sweatpants.

She noticed her personality had been changing as well. Instead of avoiding men altogether she now enjoyed their attention, and yes even the occasional whistle or hoot. Donna felt so guilty when fantasizing about other men that she could hardly think straight at times. It didn't help that there was temptation around every corner.

The years had gone by so fast what with both of them trying to establish themselves in their careers, the kids, school and extended family. It was all a big blur. Donna thought maybe she shouldn't have been in such a hurry to get married. She keeps thinking about what fun it would have been dating a lot of men and having a lot of different experiences.

Donna knew that she was once a very insecure young woman and was really looking for someone safe and secure. When she was younger she would sometimes just freeze when a good-looking man approached her. She couldn't handle the attention back then and was looking for someone "safe" that didn't make her feel insecure. Someone that would be faithful to her. She was ashamed to admit it but someone she could control, and yes someone she could even manipulate. Greg fit the bill.

Donna attended church every Sunday and volunteered at the kid's Catholic school and had never been unfaithful to her husband all these years. Why did she act so impulsively now? It was true that she didn't find Greg attractive sexually anymore but that was no reason to do what she did. Their sex life had been pretty dormant. Her husband Greg wasn't bad looking, but he wasn't that good looking either. He was relatively short with a receding hairline and not in the greatest of shape.

Most people wouldn't put the two together and that bothered Donna. Over the past 15 years of their marriage Greg had not aged that well. As far as Donna goes she looks almost 10 years younger. She worked out all the time at the local athletic club. Lately when meeting new people especially at business gatherings she would avoid introducing Greg as her husband hoping he wouldn't notice.

At one seminar she attended with Greg she was in the bathroom and overheard one of her clients whispering to another client that Greg wasn't even in Donna's league. Donna kept as quiet as a mouse in the stall until they had left. She knew that the comment was probably correct but she felt bad anyway. She wondered what it would be like to be married to a tall handsome man, someone with charisma and a big smile. She was smart enough to understand the grass wasn't always greener on the other side of the fence but she was just so tempted to find out. She knew deep down that Greg was a great guy and a lot of women would consider themselves lucky to be married to him but Donna wanted a break or a pause in their marriage; something she sadly knew wasn't possible.

One particular situation that troubled her happened only last week. They were out to dinner at this crowded restaurant waiting at the bar for a seat to open up. Greg was glued to the TV watching golf so Donna struck up a conversation with this handsome businessman named Jeff sitting alone next to her. He was in his early 40's and very distinguished looking. He was reading his emails on his iPhone and overall looking pretty bored.

He turned out to be not only good looking but also funny and a great conversationalist. Donna was laughing at what he had just said when all of a sudden one of Donna's clients Sara Bristol came over and greeted her with a big hug, she had obviously been at the bar for awhile, and said,

"Wow Donna now I know why you've been hiding him all these years, I would hide him too."

Donna sat there turning four shades of red as she looked at Sara eyeing this guy she had just met up and down all goo goo eyes thinking he was her husband.

Donna stammered, "Oh, hey Sara so nice to see you but this ah...nice gentleman is not my husband, Greg is my husband and he is right here."

Sara was so embarrassed she didn't know what to say except to nervously laugh and exchange pleasantries with Greg. Luckily for Donna and Sara the maitre d' came over to take them to their table.

About a half hour later on the way to use the women's room Sara came up to Donna and said what a nice guy Greg was and how down to earth he seemed to be, obviously trying to make up for the social faux pas she had committed. She pleasantly smiled and thanked her and told her she would call her next week.

Upon exiting the women's room she was approached by one of the bartenders who handed her something and pointing said, "This is from the gentleman at the bar."

She looked down and found it was Jeff's business card with the word "over" handwritten on the front. She turned it over and written on the back were the words, "You are beautiful I'm in town and lonely for the next few days, call me!" cell 610-325-4521".

She gasped but at the same time instinctively looked over to where he was seated. They locked eyes for what seemed like a minute but was probably more like 3 seconds. He stood up drank the last of his martini put the glass on the bar and slowly walked toward the exit. Donna felt it was so surreal, like a scene straight out of a B movie.

She didn't know what to do. She knew she should have yelled at him and thrown something in his direction after all he knew she was married. She noticed however a strange feeling come over her. It was a feeling she hadn't had in quite some time. She didn't want to admit it but it was a sexual feeling, an awakening I guess you could call it. It was a dirty and secretive feeling, almost like she was a slutty housewife. On the way back to the table she felt strange, glancing at the mirror Donna noticed her excitement had traveled pretty quickly to her chest, as her nipples were very noticeable. She felt like the most sexy and beautiful woman in the world. As she sat down she could feel moistness beginning to saturate her panties, she was so embarrassed. She sat there staring at Greg, dizzy and confused, he was saying something to her but couldn't understand him, all she kept thinking about was what just happened.

There were some incidents at the athletic club Donna belonged to that bothered her as well. The first so called incident happened as she was hanging around the lobby trying to catch her breath after a six mile run.

She was out of breath and sweating and needed a few minutes to unwind before going to the locker room. She unzipped her oversized hoodie and placed it on a chair as her body was overheating; revealing a tight black Lycra camisole with a matching pair of mid thigh Lycra boy cut shorts. Donna had always admired the shape of her thighs in these types of shorts as it accentuated her natural muscle tone and shapely ass.

She was a little self conscious about revealing so much skin especially knowing that her nipples were probably visible through the thin lycra but since she was headed to the locker room in a few minutes she thought what the hell. She was especially proud of her stomach, as it was as flat as a board and well defined from all the sit-ups she'd been doing. She had often wondered about the purpose of working out so much when no one ever saw her body to appreciate it. Greg never seemed to care how she looked always saying she looked great whether she was six months pregnant or dressed up going out on a Friday night. She had her hair up in a ponytail that came out the back of her black Nike cap with a few wisps of blonde strands strategically falling to the side of her face for good measure. Usually when she wore this outfit it attracted a lot of attention from the opposite sex, and that was with the hoodie on. The occasional hoots and hollers from passing cars made her feminist side recoil in absolute disgust but another side of her felt a tinge of pride and satisfaction.

Just as these thoughts passed through her mind who should come out of the pool door but Justin Murphy having, Donna surmised, just completed his workout. Justin a competitive swimmer was an old college acquaintance of Greg's, Donna didn't know him that well and Greg and he weren't that friendly, but nonetheless he had come right over to her. Donna was a little put off at how he came right up to her and gave her a semi hug even though she was still sweating and breathing pretty heavily. She thought it odd he saw nothing impolite about invading her private space.

"The arrogance of men, oh well I'm certainly not going to back off." She thought.

To be honest Donna didn't mind Justin being so close as he was very easy on the eyes. He was a big guy and pretty tall. She liked having to look up at a man when in conversation. With Greg she was always eye-to-eye so she decided to take this moment and enjoy. Since he had just come from his workout in the pool he was wearing just his Speedo and a towel draped around his neck and workout sandals.

He looked like he worked out a lot and Donna couldn't help but notice his muscular rounded shoulders and his flat stomach and of course a certain natural bulge manifesting itself against his Speedo.

Donna was in an animated conversation with the semi-naked Justin laughing and enjoying the physical closeness when she suddenly becomes aware that she was breaking one of her steadfast rules when talking to men. She was touching his arm slightly when making a point. Something she tends not to do with men since they inevitably take it as a signal she is interested in something more. It was even more provocative given their state of dress.

Justin interrupted her train of thought mentioning that he had bumped into Greg recently at the club in of all places the showers and continuing said that, "He looked kind of down."

Donnas response wasn't the nicest as she said, "Oh well, you know Greg."

Justin responded by raising his eyebrows saying, "Yeah, I know Greg alright...but you got a really nice guy there you know."

"Ouch that hurt," she thought.

He continued, "But you look fantastic, I can't believe that body of yours has produced two kids, what's your secret?"

Donna looked down embarrassed at the remark and noticed her nipples were now very visible. For some reason she started visualizing Justin and Greg next to each other in the showers and could just picture Justin towering over Greg.

"Hey would you like to go get a cup of coffee at the Panera's up the street, I mean are you busy right now?" Justin asked.

This took Donna by surprise and every instinct in her body wanted to say yes, but what came out of her mouth was a lame, "Oh um no I really couldn't I should get back to work, but um, I'll take a rain check if that's OK," she stammered like a school girl. "I really should get back to work."

"No problem," Justin said as he slowly slid the towel down off his shoulders with one hand so that now he was standing there in just his Speedo.

There was an awkward silence as Justin lingered staring into Donna's eyes.

"Well if things change just let me know, you can leave a message for me at the front desk right over there."

Donna smiling responded weakly, "Uh OK." Justin turned slowly and walked away...she was sure so that he could better show off his tight ass and long lean muscular legs. "Uugh!" she sighed, biting her lower lip as she watched his ass go off into the sunset.

A short while later while sitting in her car in the parking lot outside the club ready to go home she thought to herself, "What the hell just happened?"

On the one hand she felt Justin was sort of sleazy for coming on to her like that, on the other hand she was giddy with delight that a guy as handsome as that and a man who could probably bed any woman in the gym came on to her. She thought about the thrill of being so close to him, his manly smell and the feel of his warm muscular arms when they hugged.

Donna wondered why she kept touching his arm when making a point. Did she give him the wrong message? She wondered if it was something suppressed in her that wanted him to know she found him attractive.

She knew that she wanted to accept Justin's invitation and that she would have loved to have coffee with him. Donna felt guilty, but knew declining was the right thing to do; she was married. She felt at least it was a good shot to her ego.

Her thoughts wondered to Greg. Donna wondered if Justin saw Greg in the showers and then decided to make a move on her. She was embarrassed to think that he had seen her husband naked in the showers wondering if that was the reason he came on to her. She then thought about what Justin would look like sans Speedo.

Again, thoughts of guilt crept into her thoughts. But her thoughts wouldn't stop right there and she started visualizing Greg and Justin next to each other in the showers and could see Justin towering over Greg with his ripped body, full head of hair and pearly white teeth. She thought of those Planet Earth specials where only the fittest survive. She thought of the male whales that surround a female and fight great battles with each other to see who will have the privilege of mating with her.

It was all so animalistic yet Donna felt humans weren't much different. She could picture Justin going up to Greg and laying him out with one punch and then grabbing her, throwing her to the ground and fucking the shit out of her. She hated to admit it was a fantasy that got her very excited.

The fact that men would try to beat each other up for the right to have sex with her and would ignore other woman really turned her on. Needless to say that is not what she wanted to happen as she abhorred violence but she had read somewhere that what repulses you also in a weird way could hold a strong attraction for you too.

She knew these were just fantasies and not reality. She wasn't going to cheat on Greg; She hadn't up to this point so why would she start now. She couldn't afford a divorce and she wouldn't subject the kids to that. Although she did notice just recently an increase in the number of fantasies she was having, she thought it might just be a passing phase, a female mid-life crisis or something.

She figured she would have to find women's only gym because of the number of men hitting on her. What surprised Donna was some of the men knew Greg and still were compelled to hit on her. What were they thinking, that Greg was a nerd or lame ass in bed? Why did these questions she was asking trouble her so. Was it because they hit too close to home?

When she started having strange feelings for her 28-year-old personal trainer she knew it was definitely time to switch clubs. This she felt would put an end to her new found sexual feelings and longings.

She recently won (at her daughters school auction) four weeks of personal training with Josh, one of the personal trainers at the gym. At first she loved it, as Josh was a great motivator. It also didn't hurt that Josh was drop dead gorgeous. He was 6'2" tall and of course in great shape, shaggy sandy blonde hair to go with piercing blue eyes. He was quite the package.

joelight
joelight
52 Followers