Donna's First Time

Story Info
Her first threesome, from her husband's perspective.
3.3k words
4.21
136.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will be a retold account of Donna's first experience being shared with another man by me, and of that event's effect on our relationship. We have previously written about it in past stories, but some new members of Literotica have written about how they could get started in wife-sharing. Donna has read it, and her corrections have been incorporated in the final draft. There's something here for both men and women, and you are invited to share our memory of a singular erotic adventure with us here.

*

About 1985, I revealed to my wife that I would very much enjoy seeing her having sex with another man. In the course of a long weekend afternoon, I told her about several episodes which had occurred in the course of my thirteen year first marriage, during which I'd watched my nineteen year old first wife as she sucked and fondled the cock of my best friend, and I confessed that I often still fantasized about some of those events while masturbating.

Donna had no idea that I had such a desire. Her second husband had similar desires and had gotten her into drugs and wife-sharing with his friends. This is how we had met. My first wife and I lived across the street in Phoenix and the wives had previously worked in the same women's clothing store. When my ex-wife found out that Donna and her ex were swingers, she had told Donna that I had similar desires. They set up a plan to invite us to their house where we would swap wives. Donna reassured me that she could accept my interest in this type of voyeurism, without fully understanding it. She wouldn't rule out doing it, she told me, but she would need my permission to have sex with other men.

With the subject finally in the open, I began to introduce fantasies during our sexual activities, describing various situations where she might find it pleasurable to copulate with other men. I would tell her that I'd enjoy watching it happen, but that I would also understand if it were too personal for her to share with me this way. Initially, she seemed to be merely tolerating the fantasies for my sake, but over time she reached a point where she seemed to be enjoying them, during our sexual activities at least. I would interject one of our male friends into our sex as we had sex, whispering into her ear that so and so's cock was fucking her pussy as I sunk my pussy inside her. Or other times, I would finger her mouth in a fucking fashion while pumping her pussy with my cock, and describe to her that my finger was my cock, and she would suck on it, and my cock was so and so's cock and we were spit-roasting her.

Donna had a friend and co-worker, a single man our age. I learned from Donna that they flirted a lot at work, and he had graduated the same year as me from Camelback High School. Donna had gone to lunch with him one day at work and they ended up parking afterwards at Encanto Park, where Donna gave him a blowjob in his truck while he fondled her tits. I began to personalize the fantasies by casting her friend in the role of my wife's lover, instead of the purely imaginary characters or strangers I'd built the fantasies around until then. At first, it seemed to embarrass my wife a little, but I pointed out that he was her co-worker, who she enjoyed socializing with, and that by focusing on someone who was real, the fantasy would be more powerful. I also pointed out that Gary Snyder was someone I knew that she regarded as physically attractive, and that this didn't bother me in the least. With that, she seemed to loosen up and began to enjoy the fantasies, with her friend regularly playing the role of her lover in them.

This went on for a period of months, and she seemed to be getting more comfortable with the idea of being with another man, or, more precisely, fooling around with Gary. She began to participate more in the fantasies, directing the course they'd take herself, rather than simply accepting the scenario I'd proposed. One afternoon, I brought the subject up again, from the point of view of, "I know that you've said you could do this, but if you're ready to take the next step, please let me know."

To my complete surprise, she wasn't at all inhibited about making it happen this time. She brought up a dozen reasons why it might be difficult, or unwise, to do it, but she no longer seemed to be utterly opposed to the idea itself. I began to focus more on very prosaic and plausible scenarios during our fantasies, where she and Gary would find themselves alone together, and their sexual activities occurred almost as an afterthought. She seemed to have a growing interest in at least the remote possibility of such a thing happening, and began (for the first time) to talk about it away from the context of our sexual activities together. She was now occasionally talking about having intercourse with Gary in a hypothetical way that focused only on some of the details of the difficulties to be overcome, before such a thing might happen. She was more concerned with my job, friends or family discovering our lifestyle, or other co-workers learning of her affairs.

At this time we had a private in-ground spa where we had the opportunity to occasionally go 'skinny dipping'. Donna told Gary about it, and she thought that he might be receptive to joining us there for a soak, so she invited him. After a number of planned rendezvous fell through, he finally joined us there one Friday after work.

It seemed to take forever to break the ice that afternoon. Both my wife and Gary sat around; Gary fully dressed and Donna in tube-top and shorts, apparently embarrassed at the prospect of being the first to take their clothes off. I went ahead and disrobed and got in the spa. After a while, my wife came to the spa with her towel wrapped around her, leaving it on a chair as she got into the spa. After another few minutes, Gary exited the house came into the spa area and climbed in. I think that I was surprised at the appearance of his penis. Frankly, it was larger than I'd expected it to be. It was an inch or two longer than mine, but about the same sizes girth.

Now, in some of the stories that we've read in forums such as this one, the description of a gigantic organ would ensue at this point. The truth is not quite so dramatic. Gary's penis, completely soft, was about five inches long, but quite thick. The head was uncircumsized, but it was bigger around than a silver dollar where the shaft met the skin tip, and it tapered to an even thicker dimension at its base. It was noticeably darker in color than the surrounding skin, and that seemed to emphasize it even more. Even soft, it had a pronounced tendency to an 'upward' curvature, and it flopped limply from side to side as he walked quickly to the spa and jumped in. I could see out of the corner of my eye that my wife was staring at it the entire time he took to walk across the deck. Donna had told me about its size and shape, but I scoffed at her description, thinking she was saving me the embarrassment of having a smaller cock.

One 'detail' about us that I haven't mentioned yet is that we are generally pretty casual about nudity, the embarrassment of my wife that first time at the pool notwithstanding. (her feeling of embarrassment that day had less to do with nudity than it had to do with sexuality) This detail will be important to the story, so I mention it here. Most people aren't as casual about it as we are, and it may seem a little implausible that we would be nude or semi-nude around the house when our friend was present, but it's the simple truth. Those of you who are nudists will understand this, and those of you who aren't may not. A sign hanging over our spa gazebo states: "Clothing Optional".

Donna quickly slid upward in his lap until the tip of his penis was directly beneath the opening of her vagina. She told me later that she could feel the tip of his penis slip into the outer opening of her vagina when she did this, and that he'd lost control the first time, ejaculating involuntarily as she gently rocked her hips in place. Suddenly, I saw the surprised expression on her face, and she desperately tried to raise her crotch off of his lap in order to separate from him. His eyes were glazed, however, and he was well past any ability to control himself. He threw his head back and held her wide hips tightly against his lap with his arms, and I could tell that he was ejaculating as powerfully as anyone had with her.

As soon as the throes of his orgasm passed, he returned to his senses and instantly released his grip on Donna's hips. She scrambled off of his lap, sitting beside him on the spa edge and pulling the lips of her vagina apart so that I could see the opening of her vagina as closely as possible.

"See, I have done it! I have the semen of another man inside my pussy!"

At that moment, I saw his semen. A thick, white globule of it was visible in the opening of her vagina. It hung suspended there for a fleeting moment, and then it began to run out of her in several large white clots and drop into the churning water. She'd felt it spurting up into her vagina, she told me later, and had eagerly wanted to show me. I told them they may as well outright fuck now after Gary regained his erection, since he already had placed his semen inside her pussy.

I whispered in her ear, asking her if she was ready for him, and she shook her head 'yes'. I looked over her body, and saw that Gary was behind her, and that he was obviously eager to begin. Donna stood up inside the spa with her legs spread wide and bent over until her hands touched the deck. It was nearing dusk, but there was still ample light to see her penetration clearly. The time for preliminaries was over. With my left hand, I reached over and grasped her right buttock, with the tips of my fingers reaching up into her crotch as far as the opening of her vagina. I could feel that she was very wet there, and I spread my fingers to get a good grip on my wife's tanned, but well-toned, ass cheek.

I lifted her right buttock, pulling her cheeks apart, and that opened her vulva to him. When I did this, my wife arched her back slightly, and pushed her shapely ass back toward Gary. This invitation to mount her was sufficiently blunt, and no words were needed. Gary reached down with his right hand and pulled his erect penis away from his stomach. Then while holding it in position, he began to adjust his body's position behind Donna.

I could tell by the short thrusting movements he was making with his hips that he was attempting to get his penis fully into her vagina. Donna reached back with her right hand and helped him guide it into her pussy. Then I saw him begin to push up into her in several long, smooth pumping movements, each of which went a little deeper until his thick penis was buried to the hilt in her wet vagina. Even though I knew he was inside her, I whispered to her, asking her if he was in. Her eyes were closed and she opened her mouth in an expression of deep pleasure as she nodded yes. Gary wrapped his arms around her midsection tightly and began thrusting rapidly with his hips as I pulled away from her to watch. His eyes were only half open, and he was staring fixedly at the back of her head. The pure instinct of a copulating animal had taken over, and his only goal was to ejaculate deep inside Donna's pussy. There wasn't any finesse, any attempt to pleasure her at all, just a driving need to fill her vagina with his semen, so I could watch.

Donna had moved her right hand back toward Gary's hips. Her hand was grasping his right buttock and she was pulling his pelvis toward her with each wet, slapping thrust. She also pushed her lower legs between his and hooked her feet together behind the calf of his right leg. She was pushing back against him to meet his thrusts, with her head arched back against his face now, as she made her jiggling housewife's body and its sex as available to Gary as completely as she could. I expected him to ejaculate quickly and was amazed, when it was over, to see that he had lasted almost twenty minutes. They never said a word to each other, never changed positions or varied their speed to any significant degree until he was close to cumming. They just fucked and fucked and fucked... When he arched his back and buried himself in her, trembling and grunting, he reached around and grabbed her swinging breasts, one in each hand. With his buttocks flexing convulsively again and again, his balls jerked as he pumped his thick, spurting semen as deeply in her body as the oddly pointed tip of his penis could reach.

Oddly, we heard snickering coming from our fence line and realized we had been watched by our nosy neighbor, Matt. We decided to take the party inside and continued to take turns fucking Donna while she sucked the other man's cock. After four or five climaxes each, we took it to the bedroom and continued to spit-roast my wife. Finally, my libido was spent, but Gary continued fucking Donna until they both were exhausted. He got dressed, kissed Donna, and shook my hand for sharing my wife with him then slipped out the front door. Exhausted, Donna fell asleep on the bed.

I stayed up fairly late that night, long after she'd gone to bed. I watched a XXX rated video on TV about wife threesomes as she slept soundly on her side of the bed in a fetal position. As the movie ended, and I was preparing to turn in, I lifted the edge of her sheet, to get a peek at her nude body, and I noticed that a thick stream of faintly translucent liquid had traced a course from the opening of her vagina down across her buttock and onto the sheet beneath her.

The sight of Donna lying there, nude and asleep, with two men's mingled semen leaking out of her vagina, was overpoweringly erotic to me, and I began to masturbate. I played the images of her being penetrated by Gary, over and over in my mind until I shot a small quantity of almost clear semen up onto my stomach. My urethra burned and testicles ached, the way they do when I've forced an ejaculation with too little semen in my body to make the plumbing work right. I wiped the pale fluid off my stomach with a Kleenex, turned out the light and rolled over, with an image of Donna fucking Gary or another of our male friends playing in my mind until I drifted off to sleep.

Sometime later, probably around 3:00 am, my wife woke me by pushing her butt back against me, as she sometimes does. I felt her hand reaching behind her, as she groped in the darkness until she found my penis, which was erect. (I suppose that she must have brushed against me, discovering its condition before she woke me) She jacked it several times, and then used her hand to lift her thigh so that I could enter her easily from behind. My penis slipped effortlessly into her slick vagina and I began fucking her in a slow, steady rhythm as I reached around her and massaged her clitoris. She reached her orgasm fairly quickly, but I could tell that I would have quite a bit of difficulty doing the same. I sometimes reach a point after a great deal of sexual excitement where, even though I'm erect, it's almost impossible for me to ejaculate, and I was at that point.

Knowing that she expected me to ejaculate, I began to move more rapidly and then flexed my penis several times. I began whispering in her ear about Gary's penetration of her pussy while standing in the spa. I even eluded to the fact that she had an audience of the neighbor watching them, since she is such an exhibitionist. Donna began to moan, "Mmmmmmmmm!" and then I felt her vaginal muscles milk my shaft, which actually triggered my climax, and I filled her pussy with what semen remained in my body as we both orgasmed. She reached back and patted my side gently and rolled over to her side of the bed again, and we both went back to sleep.

That was the first time they had each other. There would be other times with Gary, and eventually, Donna's brother-in-laws and other men. To date, my wife has had more than a dozen other men's penises in her, in addition to our Gary's, in the days since then. How has this affected us? Well, it's helped my wife to be more confident, more sure of herself, both in and out of bed. She is more aggressive sexually, and seems to have much stronger and more numerous orgasms during sexual activities. She appreciates my willingness to allow her the freedom to occasionally seek pleasure on her own terms, and I can honestly tell you that I have absolutely no jealousy of her. Our marriage is as strong as it ever was, and our activities have not been destructive of our love, or our relationship with each other.

Other new couple's experiences may vary. Their expectations and responses may well differ from ours. I would recommend that anyone determined to experiment in this way should do so with due caution. And I don't know whether we'll always do this, or whether there'll come a time when we won't have the curiosity and desire to continue. Her current group of regular fuck-buddies has become so routine to us, she is free to indulge her carnal desires even when she is away from me or out of town. But I know this, that for me, it has been exciting beyond words. I have a feeling of deep satisfaction and pleasure when I fuck my wife, knowing that she's allowed her vagina to be used by other men, and knowing that she will almost certainly continue to allow it to be used by them.

I'm happy to provide her with the emotional stability and love that she craves, as well as the freedom to occasionally sample the unfamiliar sensation of other men's penises moving and ejaculating inside her hands, mouth and vagina. She fucks other men, yes, but I'm the one she loves and has chosen to spend her life with. I'm quite content with that and the fact that Donna is a 'Hotwife'.

Scott