Donna's Fishing Trip

Story Info
Horny wife seeks release.
4.3k words
4.1
102.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Thursday afternoon I had left work early and gone home to prepare for a weekend in the Arizona Rim Country with five men. I knew immediately that I should continue packing my suitcase and overnight bag. It was going to be hot and wet and wonderful! I pulled out of my driveway around 5:00 P.M. and headed towards Christopher Creek. I had been invited to go fishing with my husband and bother-in-law! I had never done anything like this before with a large group, and my mind was spilling over with wild anticipation. It's a 2 hour drive to Dan's cabin from my home, and I was excited and anxious to get there. However, the only thing I wanted to catch was some "trouser trouts"!

As I approached the I01 East on-ramp, I turned on some "mood" music. It was only a 40 minute drive until I exited onto Shea Boulevard and hit the Beeline Highway. The road that would lead me to an experience I will never forget! I had decided to wear a pair of denim "Daisy Dukes" trimmed in black leather with leather lacing up both sides and leather fringe that tickled my upper thighs. (For those of you who don't know, Daisy Dukes are high-cut shorts that allow just a hint of the butt cheeks to show!) Topped with a red, spaghetti-strapped, low-cut summer top and donning a pair of black patent leather slings sandals, I was ready for just about anything! Not exactly fishing gear, but I wasn't fishing for trout!

Since my body would show through the leather lacing, I opted for a miniscule black thong but decided against any other undergarments, as the heat and humidity made them quite unnecessary. My only jewelry consisted of a watch, my wedding rings, and of course, the 18ct. gold and aquamarine ring that pierces my belly-button.

Once I crossed the Verde River Bridge, I increased my speed to around 70MPH and sped along the country highway cursing and passing those "Sunday" drivers who had no idea that I was on a journey to a new adventure! Armed with a cold beer (against the law, I know...but I only had one!) and some great music, I turned on automatic pilot and let my mind drift into thoughts of the evening ahead of me!

I would be in the company of five men! Two of whom I knew (carnally). Well, that's a start! The two that I know, I love. Loving for me is easy. I have a great gift of love and I don't believe in hoarding it all to myself. I think more people should love and allow themselves to be loved. Especially men! I think they have a fear that if a woman tells them that she loves him, all of a sudden that woman wants to walk them down the aisle! Not true, fellows!

The afternoon air is now cooling and the sun is beginning to make its sojourn to the other side of the earth, as it drips gold dust on the desert hills. It's mesmerizing and magical!

Entranced in scenery that belies a painter's pallet, a throbbing between my legs awakens me to the seam in my denim shorts that is rubbing heavily against my clit. I shift my body to the left, then to the right, trying to alleviate the pressure. However, instead of struggling to change my position, I decide it's easier just to unzip my shorts and ease the tension on my swollen and throbbing pussy.

Surrounded now only by the lush landscaping of the Arizona desert; I am comfortable enough in my husband's 4X4 truck, to slip the shorts down to my ankles. I gently remove my left leg from the shorts while keeping an eye on the winding roads. Then with my left foot, I inch the shorts free from my right ankle and kick them to the side of the floorboard. I am now driving in nothing other than that miniscule black thong and my red summer top. God, it feels great! So great, that I now wish to drive absolutely nude! I keep imagining the look on the cop's face if I should get pulled over for speeding! That was a turn-on, in and of itself!

Heading down Highway 87, I leave Fountain Hills in my thong and red top, but arrive a few minutes later in Sunflower, completely and totally naked! I love it! The warm, orange glow of the setting sun is casting shades of green on trees that only some god could invent! Shadows and beams of fading light appear on the hills and mountains of this area known as the Rim Country! And the feel of warm leather against my ass and legs; it was all so erotic! I then noticed a hot stickiness surrounding my pussy on the seat. What I had thought was perspiration was actually my pussy juice dripping, or rather, flooding out of me!

Winding around those back roads, I held onto the steering wheel with my left hand and with my right hand, I slowly began to massage my enlarged, pulsating clit. Completely soaked, I removed my fingers from my pussy and sucked my juices from them. I love the taste of sweet, hot cum!

I also love it when a man fucks me for a while and then lets me suck my own juices from his cock! Or even more, when a man cums in me, and then I eat his cum and my cum from his cock after he has put it back into my mouth! Regardless of where it cums from, I love to eat, lick and swallow CUM! Especially good, hot, sweet, cum! Still driving, I inserted my middle finger along with my index finger into my dripping, wet pussy. At this point, I was so hot and so wet and so horny, I could have cared less if I went to jail for a hundred years for indecent exposure or whatever!

With bended knee, I raised my left leg and placed it against the driver's side door in order to open me up. I didn't have to keep my right foot on the gas pedal on cruise control, so I spread my legs wide open for all of nature and the world to see! The sun's heat warmed my dripping pussy and intensified my pleasure. My left hand maneuvered the steering wheel, as my index, middle and ring finger of my right hand penetrated my vagina. I honed in on my G-spot, massaging and squeezing, while flexing my muscles! I could feel the cavity filling, as I tightened and released muscles around my soaked fingers. My pussy was screaming for relief! Any kind of relief!

I wanted AND WOULD DO WHATEVER IT TOOK TO CUM! I HAD TO SHOOT MY CUM! I was ready to CUM AGAIN. AND AGAIN. AND AGAIN. AND I DID! AND I DID! AND I DID!

The music, beer and fantasies filled my head while my right hand and fingers pinched, pulled, and fucked my pussy! I began to breathe deeply and focus! My fingers worked harder and faster! My muscles grabbing and releasing an imaginary cock that was thrusting, teasing and fucking my pussy!

Moments later, an uncontrollable loud squeal erupted from my throat! I pulled my fingers from my pussy and let myself go! Both hands clung to the wheel, as I ejaculated my hot cream all over the front dashboard and me! What an experience!! Shaking and trembling I slowed the vehicle in order to catch my breath. I was drenched and so was my vehicle! Finally relieved, but only warmed up, my mind returned to where I was going and the two men that I knew that would be there. And where I was going that night, I wanted two cocks in my pussy or my mouth! And, come hell or high water, I was going to have them!

I thought about their beautiful (and I do mean BEAUTIFUL cocks! All I wanted was one of them fucking me hard in my mouth and the other in my pussy, or eating my pussy while I was being fucked in my mouth! Or to have both of their cocks in my mouth at the same time! I wanted to swallow both of them! I wanted their hot cum in me and on me! Or to eat, lick and fuck their cock and balls. I wanted to do things to them that they had only read about! And I still do! And although we have done some of it, there's so MUCH MORE to CUM!!!

I arrived at the cabin just as the sun was setting. Because the sun had already descended, and it was getting a bit cool, I slipped on a pair of jeans and threw my shorts in the back. They were too wet to wear anyway. As I stepped out of my truck, I saw my two loves, Scott and Dan, waiting for me. Their eyes were bright with playfulness and their Cheshire grins full with mischief!

We walked to the local restaurant and ordered a couple of drinks. After we finished our "social" duties, and I was introduced to the other three men who would be fishing with us, we decided to head to the cabin. Luckily the cabin did have one bedroom with a queen size bed in it. The other bedroom had sets of bunk beds. This "cabin" was one where its owner certainly had a real home to go home to! This was truly a man's cabin!

We all sat around drinking and talking until someone mentioned that we had to get up at 4:00 AM to go fishing. I picked up my overnight bag and headed to the room with the queen bed. When the other 3 men questioned the sleeping arrangements, both Scott and Dan chimed in together, "we're with her!" and followed me into the bedroom. The others were left sitting in bewilderment and full-blown jealousy! However, I was too eager to finish what I had started on my drive down there to care about them.

I wanted to fuck and suck Scott and Dan! The door closed and Scott pushed me down on the bed. He unzipped my jeans, pulling them and my black thong off, as Dan pulled my top over my head. I then found myself lying across the bed with Dan at my head and Scott at my feet. Then they both stripped! The room was small and compact and the aroma of two men excited me!

As Dan eagerly began to lick and suck my tits, I pushed myself back, hanging my head face up over the edge of the bed to take his solid cock into my mouth. With my rock hard nipples between his thumb and forefingers, Dan pinched and pulled at my tits paying special attention to my right nipple. With each pinch and pull, I moaned in delight, as I sucked him deeper and faster into my throat. I dug my fingernails into his ass cheeks and pulled him harder towards me! I could feel his cock veins swelling, as I ran my tongue up and down his pole with each hard suck! I wanted his cum and I wanted it to fill my mouth and run down my throat! My fingertips feathered their way over his balls and behind them and then up the crack of his ass, where I then gently began massaging his sweet opening.

At the same time, I could feel Scott's hands and tongue exploring my lower body. His strong, warm hands ran downwards along my rib cage and under the small of my back. He then began to squeeze my ass cheeks, pulling them apart and teasing and massaging my asshole with his thumb. Lifting my hips, he placed a pillow beneath them and then buried his face between my legs and into my naked labia. Firmly stroking and massaging my inner thighs, he spread me wide open and with quick wisps from the tip of his tongue, brought my clit to full attention! I was writhing in ecstasy!

Guttural moans escaped from me, as I grabbed Dan's cock with both hands and started pumping him into my mouth! I then licked just around the rim and head of his hard shaft, putting the tip of my tongue into his slit. I could taste the first droplets of Dan, as he tried to stave off cumming then and there! In the meantime, Scott had now gone from swift little nips at my clit to licking my pussy in long, penetrating tongue laps! I could feel my pussy brimming with hot juices! Every nerve in my body was on full alert and tingled to the point of a sweltering heat! Having these two sets of hands, mouths, tongues and cocks on me and in me was beyond the physical realm! I was here, but I wasn't. I was me, but I wasn't. It was all so wonderfully real, but not real!

Dan withdrew his throbbing cock from my hungry mouth and knelt down on the side of the bed. He took my head in his hands and began kissing me. Gently at first, and then more aggressively! He parted my lips with his tongue and pressed himself deep into my mouth. Instinctively I began to suck his tongue! Dan took my hands from his face and held my arms straight down on the bed never leaving my mouth. Scott, still wildly fucking me with his tongue, spread the lips of my pussy open and inserted two fingers! My hips began to thrust upwards meeting his tongue and fingers in rhythmic motion! I was on fire! My body was aching for relief, but greedy for pleasure! It wouldn't be long before my juices would wash over Scott's tongue and face like Niagara Falls!

With my arms still pinned down, Dan maneuvered himself over me where he was straddling my chest now holding me in place with his knees. His left hand held my head up to his cock and my tongue swirled over and around the rim and head of his cock while he jerked it in my mouth! Scott now held my legs pressed against his cheeks and buried his face and tongue deeper into my hot lava! His two inserted fingers became three along with his tongue thrusting and fucking faster and harder. Dan joined Scott's pace and began jerking his cock in my mouth at the same rhythm.

My body was tensing and I knew I was going to erupt soon! I began to breathe deeply, wanting to hold off until Dan could shoot his load with me! Sensing this, Dan released my arms and I grabbed his ass and squeezed his cheeks hard. With each thrust of my hips into Scott's face, I pulled Dan's ass and cock towards me! Dan was leaning forward now pumping his swollen, hot rod into my mouth. Scott withdrew his fingers and I could feel that he too was now pumping his cock lubed with my fiery hot juices, while continuing to tongue-fuck me!

This was the ultimate! We were all going to cum together! This thought made me wild and I started moaning and sucking Dan's cock with my mouth and sucking Scott's tongue with my pussy! Then as if conducted by a maestro, Dan pulled his pulsating hot cock from my mouth and blew his load on my face! My mouth eagerly opened, begging to swallow his heavy load of cream! At the same time, my hips tensed and my legs tightened against Scott's face, as I gushed forth a load of my own hot cum!

I was gasping for air while begging for mercy, as Scott was unrelenting in his quest to finish me off, swallowing what I had unloaded! My body was still quivering from "after-shocks" when Scott stood up, and holding my legs apart, released his hot jism on my abdomen and stomach. Once unloaded, Scott grabbed my hips, as Dan took hold of my shoulders and flipped me onto my stomach! Scott's arm slipped under my belly and pulled me up onto my knees. Still dazed from my orgasm, I saw Dan and Scott switch sides of the bed. Dan knelt behind me on the bed and began licking my swollen, dripping pussy, feverishly eating and drinking all he could find.

Scott, in the meantime, had pulled my head up by my hair and stuffed his huge cock in my mouth and began pumping my face. I could taste the remnants of his cum and eagerly sucked for more. I then felt Dan's fingers parting my lips, as he went from licking my clit to tongue-fucking my pussy. And then I felt something wildly different slowly and gently enter my hole. I could hear Scott whispering in a panted breath, "Do it, man, give it to her! She wants it. She's ready for it!"

At that moment, I knew my night was just beginning! And oh yes, I had three new cocks to experiment with over the next three days! I heard the guys leave early the next morning to go fishing, except two voices remained after I heard the others leave. It sounded like John and Larry had stayed behind for the morning. Maybe they thought they might get lucky! Maybe they were right!

I can only imagine what their faces looked like when I came out of the bedroom, because I acted like I didn't know they were there. I was wearing a stretched out undershirt and a nice pair of white thong panties. I turned my back to them and went over to the counter to get some coffee. I opened the refrigerator, bending over right in their direction while I got myself some creamer. I was tingling all over at my exhibitionism... I could almost feel their eyes on my tight, tanned derriere. After that, I walked back to the bedroom door, but yawned and ran my fingers through my long hair before stepping inside.

I could barely stop myself from shaking, as I looked out of the doorway at John and Larry. They were hitting each other in the shoulders, talking and smiling, and constantly looking over at the doorway. I felt such a sudden rush of sexual energy; I stripped off what little clothing I had on and laid down on the mattress. Taking a big drink of my coffee, I began to massage my body, especially my breasts and nipples, which were incredibly erect.

Soon enough I was masturbating, legs spread, fingers kneading and caressing my clitoris and pussy lips. I imagined John and Larry peeking in on me, watching me through the doorway, and got even more aroused. It was then that I looked out of the corner of my right eye... and SAW John and Larry, exactly as I had fantasized! They really had come across the room to check me out! I was tingling like I had never felt before, and while I felt very embarrassed, at the same time I wanted to 'perform' for them.

I feel a little self conscious lying there, but John shed his clothes, joining me. He knelt at my feet, tongue searching my labia. He only has to touch my clit lightly, when I cum (I had been ready almost since I started masturbating). He lowered me to the floor and continued his ministrations, tongue deep within me. John positioned himself between my legs with his cock ready; he pushed in hard, causing a gasp from me. Larry moved forward, putting his cock near my mouth, telling me to suck it. His tool is big, hard, throbbing, as I took him deep in my mouth. I ran my tongue over the head, pulling him deeper. John continued to fuck me unmercifully, hands running over my lower body.

Larry's organ began to leak a little pre-cum, and he stopped me, not wanting to cum in my mouth. He caressed my body watching John as he came, drawing out of me, cum flying over my stomach. Larry dropped to the floor, pulling me up on top of him, sliding his cock into my dripping pussy. I rode him, moving up and down, feeling his hard cock pushing deep into me. I feel a hand at my pussy, rubbing my clit, causing another orgasm. John has joined us, using my cum, he lubricated his hard cock, pushing into my pussy, slowly sliding deeper against Larry. When he's into the hilt, he pulls out again, pushing back in, his rhythm slow, driving me wild. Larry reached his orgasm, his cum rushing into me. I could feel it dripping down my leg.

Larry kissed me, tongue deep in my mouth. John's pace began to increase, pumping faster. As John's orgasm took him, I came again, flooding the carpet beneath me with my cum. I collapsed on top of Larry. John helped me up, finding a spot on the bed. Suddenly I see Steve, who for the moment is working solo. He brought his hands down to his cock, stroking it, at first gently. His movements became more frantic, his cock swelling. I decided that his cum shouldn't be wasted on the carpet, so I moved in front of him, telling him I want to feel him cum on my body. His orgasm took hold, semen pulsing from his cock, hitting my breasts. I began to rub it into my body. I brought my mouth to his cock, tasting the drops of cum on him, but he pushed me away, telling me he wants to cum inside me next. I turned over, kneeling on the floor, offering myself to him.

He pushed roughly into my pussy, pushing deep with his massive cock. His passion knows no limits, his orgasm too close. His pace increases, driving in and out with incredible force, filling me completely. His orgasm is quick, spewing into me. Before his hardness was gone, he pushed his massive tool deep into my cervix, holding it there for a moment as his cock softened. Steve pushed three fingers deep into my pussy, driving them in and out, extending my orgasm. As the juices flowed out, he managed to get a fourth finger in, wiggling them. I went wild, bucking back against Steve's hand. The men could see the juices pouring out of me. Steve drove a finger from his other hand into my ass. While I was enjoying the feeling of a finger fucking my ass, Steve managed to get his whole hand in my pussy. It was unbelievable feeling his wrist buried in my pussy. He pulled it out quickly and I collapsed on the bed, completely worn out.

12