Donna's Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MJRoberts
MJRoberts
1,293 Followers

"And what?" Adrian asked.

"I was going to say, and I have no sensations left in my body. But I think some sensations are coming back because now that I think about it, it appears that I'm tied up."

"Um-hmn," Adrian said.

"And I think I'm wearing a collar," I said.

"Um-hmn," Adrian said.

"So I'm guessing play time's not over yet," I said.

"Not by a long shot," Adrian said.

I looked at John. "I'm guessing you're the talkative one, aren't you?"

He smiled at me. His lips were glistening.

"You did your job well, John, so I'll give you a moment of choice if you'd like. What's next?"

He shrugged and made a 'you're the boss' gesture.

"So be it," Adrian said.

He threw me over his shoulder in a fireman's carry.

"John, go get the block and the knee cushion from upstairs," Adrian said. John hustled out.

Adrian put me down next to the dining room table. He moved me around easily, facing the table, leaning over it, and then my head and chest was flat on the table.

He leaned over me. "Spread your legs for me, Donna."

I did. Automatically, willingly, wanting-ly. Without a second's hesitation.

He lifted my dress and gave my ass a good smack using his whole hand. I yelped. Not because it hurt, but because he started me. He caressed my ass, soothing where he just hit, and then smacked me again. I moaned this time, surprising myself.

I heard John running down the stairs.

"Got it," John said in a heavy English accent.

"Whoa," I said. "A veritable longwinded discourse from the magic man."

A yank on the wrist restraints. Hard smack on my ass. I got it. Bad girl.

I told myself that I shouldn't be having such a good time with this, shouldn't enjoy so much, the strange twist that now had me zooming zero to sixty in such a way that I couldn't stop my silly smile.

"You do that again, Adrian, and you'll make me wonder whether I want to be a good girl or a bad girl," I said, with a sexy, teasing, lilt in my voice.

Adrian plunged a hand in my hair and made a fist. He gave a gentle yank. "I'll let you know when I want you to be a bad girl. Otherwise you're going to be a good girl. If you remember when we started this, I asked you if you were going to do what I wanted."

"I remember," I said. "Sir," I added.

"Good girl," Adrian said. He gave me a light smack on my ass. A sigh escaped me. It was a sigh of pleasure. Damn.

"Who knew?" I whispered to myself.

"I suspected," Adrian said.

Oops. I hadn't meant to say that out loud.

Adrian slipped two fingers into my cunt. "Holy fuck mate, I had no idea she was that wet!"

John cleared his throat with a noise that I took to be his show of modesty.

"Damn," Adrian said. He leaned all the way over me. "Good girl, very, very, good girl."

Then Adrian slipped his fingers in and out, and in and out, fucking me with his hand. I groaned softly. It was nice, especially after the incredible onslaught that John had wrought, to have something pleasurable but that I could deal with.

It was all too short.

"All right, enough of that, love," Adrian said.

He picked me up and brought me into the living room and put me down so I was kneeling on the knee pad. Adrian arranged me so that I was kneeling tall.

"John, come look at her," Adrian said.

John came around and they both stared at me for a second. Looked me up and down. Stared at my breasts.

I blushed.

"She's gorgeous," Adrian said.

John nodded.

I blushed harder.

What the hell was I doing here?

"No," Adrian said firmly. "No doubts. You're here because I want you here, because you want this. Because you've always wanted this. I'm just going to be the one to give it to you."

I looked at him. What had shown on my face?

"Donna," Adrian sang drawing the word out. "I absolve you of any ...." He got behind me and tugged on what must have been a ring on the collar "responsibility for what has happened or what's about to happen. It's my responsibility; I'll take care of it."

He pulled lightly on the ring and I bowed my body back a little to follow. He put an arm in front of me so the inside of his forearm was in front of my mouth.

"Lick," he ordered.

I licked him.

He moved so the inside of his elbow was in front of my mouth.

"Lick," he said.

I licked him.

He put his shoulder in front of me. "Lick," he said.

I licked.

He put his mouth on mine. "Lick," he said.

I licked into his mouth.

"Good girl. That's good practice. Because soon you're going to lick somewhere else."

He let go of the ring on the collar.

"John, open your pants. Bring the block over here."

He did those two things, in that order.

Adrian positioned the block about two feet in front of me. It occurred to me that with my arms tied behind me I looked a little bit like I was going to be sent to the gallows. But I didn't feel like I was going to be sent to the gallows. More like the candy store.

Adrian grabbed the back of my neck and leaned me forward until I was in an all fours position. I couldn't lean on my arms because they were bound behind me. Aaaahhh, I got it. That's what the block was for. It was covered in velvet and was just the right size and shape. The collar, my shoulders, my breasts, everything fit perfectly into it.

Damn.

Then Adrian slipped two fingers into my slickness again.

"Oh God," I moaned.

"Now where were we?" He said in a very proper voice. "Oh yes, licking. Donna, John did you very good. Now you're going to lick him and he's going to fuck you're mouth."

Holy shit.

And then John's cock was in front of me, totally erect and hard and I was hit with a craving for him so hard my stomach clenched. But he didn't move that last inch to me. I reached my tongue out. Tried to lick him.

I rolled my eyes up to look at him.

"Please John," I said. "Please. These last few moments have been the best of my entire life. Let me return the favor. I'll never be as good as you." I shut my eyes and Adrian pushed into me harder with his fingers. "Please John, I'm begging you. Let me suck you. Put your cock in my mouth. I'm totally submissive to Adrian, and to you. I'll never be as good as you, but let me try."

I opened my eyes to look at John. He was smiling.

And then his cock was in my mouth.

I sucked. I gave it everything I could, sucking him for all I was worth. And I loved it. He felt so good. Amazing.

I heard a foil rip and I had a minute to think, Oh my God, and then Adrian plunged into me, one hard thrust, and then he was fucking me doggie style.

I had never been with two men, not even close, and now I had one in my mouth and one in my pussy.

Oh my fucking God, I can NOT believe this is happening to me.

John and Adrian established an identical rhythm, plunging in and pulling out and plunging back in at the same time. My body heated and my toes began to tingle.

I thought back to Adrian saying, 'Would you like to party with me and a friend of mine tonight?'

This is so NOT what I thought he meant by party.

Yet here I am.

Pound, pound, pound, fuck, fuck, fuck. Suck. In, out, in, out, in, fuck, oh, my God.

Best. Night. Ever.

I can't believe this is me. I'm not like this.

Except... now I am. A total slut...sort of... because...I liked it. I mean, really, really liked it. As in, Adrian, John. Don't stop. Please don't stop.

Fuck.

I could tell Adrian was setting the pace, and he was going faster and faster, and they were both making noises now, wow, such amazing, glorious, masculine, fucking, animal noises.

And I felt so powerful. It made no sense. I was tied up. Bound up. Trussed up like a Christmas turkey being fucked from behind with my head on a block for Christ's sake. I barely had room to move.

I shouldn't feel powerful, but it was so dangerous and exciting and the energy in the room was like lightening. I could feel it build, tighter and higher. Then John was holding my head, not forcing me, but moving with me and I could feel the tension in his hands and I had a moment to think, oh my God, he's going to explode any moment, and then he was coming in my mouth, warm hot cum shooting way down my body.

I heard Adrian shout, a huge, loud roar of triumph, and then he collapsed on top of me.

And knowing that they both came, that I was able to get them off, I came again.

Unbelievable.

John pulled away from me and sprawled on the floor.

Adrian smacked me on the ass.

"Donna, I was trying to convince John that he should move in here and be my roommate, save on expenses and all. But until he decides, while he's a guest, I thought we should be neighborly, show him so good old fashioned hospitality. What do you think?"

"Gah," I said.

"So tomorrow then?"

I turned around over my shoulder as much as I could and tried to give Adrian a look to let him know I thought he was crazy.

"I can't do this again tomorrow Adrian. My body has to recover."

Adrian caressed my arms.

"Day after tomorrow then Love?"

"You bet," I said. "Just stamp, 'To Be Continued' on my forehead, because I want more of the two of you. A lot more."

# # #

This ebook is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. Copyright belongs to MJ Roberts 2014. Please do not reproduce without permission from the author.

Dear Reader,

In case you couldn't tell from the story, Donna was really, really into it. Sometimes you can be both amazingly into something, and still a little bit incredulous that something so fantastic is happening to you. I wouldn't mind having a hot neighbor and friend like that!

If this story pleased you, then please be so kind as to honor me with a high five. It will mean a tremendous amount to me. It's only a mouse click away.

If you liked the story, drop me a note. Tell me what you liked and why, and how you feel. I love to hear from readers. (PG comments only please.) I read every note and welcome corrections, suggestions, and positive feedback.

You can leave a public comment or use the contact tab on my author page to get in touch with me. I really want to know what you think. It just takes a minute.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, sincerely;

MJ

MJRoberts
MJRoberts
1,293 Followers
12