Donna's Office Gangbang

Story Info
Hot wife is gangbanged by co-workers on last day.
5.5k words
4.08
253k
142
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I truly enjoy writing about my experiences, and I try to include every detail, so this will not be a short story but I do hope you enjoy it...

Several years ago, I had enjoyed several years with a stunningly handsome man, filled with great sex, beautiful intimacy and a sharing of souls that I could never have imagined growing up. Scott and I did enjoy the swinging lifestyle, and we both loved to get together with friends for "parties" and MMF sex. I am a very sexual person. I am 5'3", 120 lbs., blonde, shoulder length hair, hazel eyes and a 34-DD chest. I am an avid runner, and went to the health club regularly, and I have been told by many men that I possess the finest ass and legs they have ever seen. I enjoy sexy clothing, and have never had difficulty attracting men. I have always enjoyed men, and cannot imagine a life without sex, so I have had many men, with Scott's permission.

I found a job working as an Administrative Assistant for the Department of Transportation. I worked in an office building full of men and they all are architects or engineers, and all are quite attractive. I have had extra-marital sex with several of them. For the last couple of years, I had been carrying on a casual sexual relationship with one of the younger engineers. I'm 42 and Gary is 41. Gary is a great lover. He's about 6 foot two tall, I'd say 185 lbs, very good shape, a sandy blonde with blue eyes. We've maintained a great relationship getting together a couple of times a month for threesomes with Scott, after work at his house, a long lunch, but always ending in great sex. We sometimes shared fantasies about group sex during our get-togethers.

Scott had switched jobs and received an enormous pay raise, so he told me to quit my job and become a 'lady of leisure'. We were scheduled for a meeting Friday morning, my last day. The day before, Gary had stopped by my desk to mention that I should wear something special for the meeting, so I took it as either a directive that this was an unusually formal meeting, or just his desire to see me dressed especially attractive for an encounter later that day. As a result, I wore my favorite lavender blouse under a dark trim fitting suit with a slightly short skirt, nude colored thigh-highs, black stilettos, and my favorite diamond necklace and earrings that Scott had bought for me. I spent extra time on my hair, pinning it up and wore my best make-up. I felt great as I walked into work that morning and was excited about the day.

After the engineers had all cleared out of the offices shortly after 12:00 p.m., I was told to lock the main entrance and join the Gary and Richard in the large Conference Room. The large conference room was used for big business meetings and small staff meetings. It's an impressive room, with a conference table for ten, many antiques, and a wonderful view from the large windows at one end, and several beautiful original paintings. As I entered, Gary announced to the group of engineers in the room that now that the "Guest of Honor" had arrived, we could begin. As everyone was getting seated, I wondered what he meant by "Guest of Honor", but quickly dismissed it as a small joke over the fact that I was the only woman in the room. I was aware that the men all seemed to be staring at me, and I became a little self-conscious. As I sat, I considered the fact that there were three men in the room that I hadn't fucked. I briefly imagined how I would like to make it with each of them at some point, just for the satisfaction of knowing I could seduce any of them.

Seated next to Gary was Terry. Terry is about 35, tall -- about 6'1", and thin. He too is a runner. He has a full head of short blonde hair and brown eyes. He has a great sense of humor and always has a kind word for anyone. I've often thought that he would make a great boyfriend or husband, but for some reason he always complained about his wife. Seated across from Terry was Adrian. Adrian is the least handsome of the five. He's about 43, balding blonde, blue eyes, and shorter than any of the others and somewhat quieter. He's always seemed to me to be the "Little Brother" of the others. He's always been somewhat uncomfortable around me, and today was no different. To Adrian's left was Richard. Richard and I had a brief fling a few years ago. He's a nice man, about 6'2" and well over 200 lbs now. He's the typical type "A" male.

Unfortunately, he caught me in a moment of weakness (actually a few weeks of weakness) and we fucked several times with Scott's permission. He's very open with the innuendos in the office. He also thinks he's a lot sexier than he really is. At the head of the table was Denny, our manager. Denny is a very distinguished looking man in his mid-forties, tall, thin with graying hair and beautiful blue eyes. He's a very intelligent man, and is the most capable businessman of the group. He takes a much more serious, hard-nosed approach to the business than the others, and has always maintained a very professional demeanor with me. Of the five, only Denny and Terry are married. The others are either divorced or still single.

After about 90 minutes, the business part of the meeting was coming to a close. In the past, after business was concluded, the guys would go to lunch, a drink or two, and then change clothes and join the rest of the employees at the picnic. It occurred to me that I had been specifically told not to arrange lunch, but had not been told what the exact plan was, so I was curious. As the books were closed, Gary rose and went to the fridge and announced that we should all have a drink. He first asked me what, "as the Guest of Honor" I would like. There it was again! I felt a hand on my back.

It was Richard. Through his devilish smile he said "Donna, I'd suggest that you start with something hard".

With that comment, there was slight laughter from the rest of the boys, and I knew that they were up to something... and I felt embarrassed and very self-conscious.

Gary then said, "Donna, some of us know you well, and we all think a lot of you. We want you to know that we respect you, and hope that you'll have a happy retirement. I also know how much you love men, and sex. We would all be honored if you would share a couple of more hours with us, this being your last day."

Though he never said, "We all want to fuck you", it was obvious what they wanted. The blood rushed to my head and I felt shocked by the directness of the proposition. I was a little panicked, and in a slight daze heard myself asking to be excused, not quite realizing what I was saying.

As I was leaving the room Terry said, "Donna, we don't want you to feel offended or pressured --'No' is a fair answer, and we'll not hold anything against you."

With sexual harassment laws so out front these days I know that they were keenly aware of the risk they might be taking, and I don't know if Terry's comment added to the pressure or lessened it, but I rushed out of the room and went to the Ladies Room. I was leaning on the vanity, my heart pounding out of my chest and thoughts rushing through my head trying to compose myself. I thought to myself that if that is what they wanted, they had chosen a terrible way to float the proposition.

Why couldn't Gary have just discussed it with me in private and given me some time? But as I slowly calmed myself, I began to realize that I was getting very turned on by the idea. I stayed for a quite a few more minutes, conflicted with the thought that I should march back in there and say no -- that I'm not some kind of Office Slut. But I was feeling in my body a deep desire to make their fantasy and mine come true. I slipped down the hall to my office and called Scott at work. I told him about their proposition. This was one of Scott's fantasies! My hubby told me it was purely up to me, but he was okay with it. I composed myself, checked my make-up, let down my hair, breathed deeply and said to hubby, "Well...this is going to be interesting!"

I left my office and ran into Gary coming down the hallway toward me. He had a worried look on his face, and as I came toward him he said, "Donna, I'm so sorry... I thought...I should have talked to you and Scott first...".

He hesitated as he noticed that my hair was down and I was looking directly at him. I stopped him and replied, "Don't worry...", and I turned him around and we headed back to the conference room.

As we entered, I could see that my co-workers had concluded that they had made a very bad mistake. But as they saw me holding my head up and making eye contact, a sense of relief seemed to sweep over each of them. I slowly walked to the near end of the table and set my hands on it, assuming a position of authority.

I looked at them purposefully and said, "I think you all know that this is a very intimidating situation for a woman. I was shocked by your proposition...but my hubby is okay with this! I only have two rules; First, I am in control, and you respect that. If I say stop, you stop. And second, no one outside of this office is ever to hear of this -- it never happened. If I hear any rumors, or get even the slightest idea that you guys are talking, I'll make you regret it".

They seemed to understand my bluntness and they all nodded in agreement, and I rose and relaxed. I asked Gary for some water, and slowly walked toward the assembled group at the other end of the table.

"So, you've discussed our little flings I assume" I said to Richard and Gary.

Denny replied for them, "Donna, a woman as beautiful as you gets discussed by men quite often".

To that I replied, "Well Denny, I trust that you'll make sure that this never gets discussed".

He told me that he would find a way to fire anyone who pays me the least disrespect, sending a clear message to the others that they too were to honor his agreement. With that, Gary handed me my drink, and Denny offered a toast, "To a beautiful woman, and strong friendships, and wonderful times together".

"Here-Here!" was the reply in unison.

I drained my glass of water, and it went down easy... When I put my glass down on the table, I felt Gary sliding his hand under the back of my jacket. He came nearer and said softly into my ear, "This is what you've wanted. I hope you enjoy it -- we will!"

I closed my eyes and if felt someone unbutton my jacket, then Gary slid it off my back. I opened my eyes and saw that only Gary and Terry were near me -- the others had stepped back to watch. I reached up and pulled Terry's head toward me, and kissed his neck. He reached down behind me and wrapped his arm around my lower back drawing me closer to him. He whispered in my ear, "I've dreamt of fucking you since the first time I saw you, and I've had a hard-on since you flashed me your shaved pussy and showed me your nude photos".

This completely turned me on -- and at that moment, I was as excited and turned on as I have ever been! I felt Gary unhooking and unzipping my skirt and it fell to the floor, and Terry pulled back and unbuttoned my blouse open, then pulled me close again as he slid it off of me. Because the sleeves were buttoned it caught my wrists coming off and pulled my arms behind me. For a moment I thought of being fucked while my wrists were restrained behind me, and I became wet with the thought, but Gary dutifully unbuttoned my sleeves and slid the blouse the rest of the way off. There I was, standing in front of these men in nothing but my bra, panties, stockings and heels, about to get gang banged, and as horny as I have ever been. I loved it.

Because we were just a foot or so from the table, Terry guided me back to it. I leaned against it for a moment as Terry kissed my neck and chest, and looked around the room at all of the men watching us. They are all successful, handsome men, and I could only think of how wonderful this was going to be. I gently pushed Terry back, unhooked the front of my bra, exposing my tits, then slid off my panties and tossed them both to Denny. There I stood in my garter and hose, and my high heels, fully nude.

I smiled at him, and he smiled and raised his glass toward me. He said "Donna, you truly are a remarkable beauty!"

To which I replied, "Thank you Denny. And I want you to be the first to enjoy me...boss!"

He was a little uncomfortable, I could see, so I turned to the others and said, "Why am I the only one who's naked? I'm not going to undress each one of you... so please?"

As the others were hesitantly shedding their jackets, I approached Denny. He sat with glass in hand. I took the glass and handed it to Terry, then strode up behind him -- my 34DD tits very close to his face. He admired them, and not knowing quite what to do, he looked up at me.

I said, "Sir, I am yours. I will do whatever you want me to. I want to make you happy!"

He replied softly, "Go lay across the table. Just watching you would make me happy. Enjoy yourself".

I did as he said, and the others came to me and began to feel my naked body. Denny stayed in his seat watching, and I looked at him in the eyes to make sure he was seeing what he wanted to see. He just nodded to me once as if to say, "Do whatever it is that you want to do".

So I lay across the corner of the conference table, looked back to Terry standing above me and said to him, "I want to suck your cock!"

By this time, Richard was burying his face in my pussy, and the others were either feeling my body or watching closely. I felt Terry's cock against my forehead, and I laid my head back off the edge of the table so he could fuck my mouth. His cock was rock hard, and long, but not too thick. He slid it into my mouth slowly. As I tried to accommodate his full length, I gagged a couple of times, but he pulled back to allow me to relax. Before long, he was pumping his cock through my mouth and into my throat. As I accepted it more and more, it became quite pleasurable to have him really fuck my mouth and throat like that. I sucked as hard as I could in that position, but he seemed to enjoy just pumping it in and out of my mouth. I had a cock in each hand and was in heaven!

By now, I was about to cum from Richard eating my pussy, and just as I began to focus on that, I felt him stop, and a cock was sliding into my vagina. I heard the men talking -- making comments -- but I wasn't paying any attention to what they were saying, I was just relaxing and getting into it; my first real gangbang.

At first I assumed it was Richard in my pussy, but he was not fucking as hard as I remembered Richard to enjoy. Also it seemed bigger. As I soon found out, it was quiet Adrian. Anyway, there I was, on my back with this wonderful cock in my throat, another in my pussy, and nothing in the world to do but fuck like a whore. It was wonderful!

Within a few minutes, I felt Terry's cock swelling, and I knew he was about to cum. I reached my head back and down for him to fuck my face better, and he did. Adrian was pounding away at my pussy pretty well now, and with each thrust he made, Terry's cock drove further down my throat. When Terry came, his cock went wild in my mouth. I could feel it spasm and explode, but I never felt or tasted his cum on my tongue. I opened my throat and he shot directly into me. And when he was done, I sucked for a moment, then he pulled out and I swallowed hard. His load was huge, and I felt it go down in one big gulp.

When I looked up and saw that Adrian was fucking me, I let out a little laugh in surprise. This seemed to confuse and upset him.

He stopped for a moment, but I said, "I didn't know you would be such a good fucker Adrian. Fuck me hard again, Please?"

I rolled over and got on my hands and knees. With that he began to pound away again. I raised myself up on my elbows, and spread my legs further. I came twice within the next minute or so. The thought of these men watching me fuck sent me over the top, and I let out several loud screams of pleasure. I don't know what other things I said, but I know I want begging for it. Within a couple of minutes, he was ready to cum.

I said to him, "I want to taste your cum. Please shoot it in my mouth."

He looked down at me as if to say, "I don't know if I could stand it", but he pulled out, so I slid off the table, hit my knees and began sucking for all I was worth.

Within another few seconds, he exploded in my mouth. Since his cock was thicker that Terry's, I felt his load hit the back of my throat, and sucked it down as best I could. I've found that thick cocks are harder to suck, but he seemed to enjoy what I gave him. I held him in place, and felt his cock begin to go limp in my mouth. I love the feeling of a hard cock exploding in my mouth, then sucking it as it goes limp.

With that, I just stayed on my knees, eyes closed and sweaty playing with my clit as I awaited the next man to take me.

I was really enjoying getting myself off with these guys watching, but my state of nirvana was interrupted by Richard who knelt down and said to me, "That's only two down. You still have a few to go".

I opened my eyes and could see that he was ready -- his cock was hard and he was looking for somewhere to stick it - so I took it in my mouth. I've found that I can usually get a man off fairly quickly if I want to, by sucking the end of his cock while pumping it with my hand. This was what I wanted to do with Richard -- just to get it over with him -- but that wasn't going to satisfy him. He fucked my mouth hard only for a minute, then he pulled out and told me to stand up, which I did, and he pushed me face down over the table.

I spread my legs and he clumsily stuffed his cock into me, grabbed my shoulder with one hand and my hip with the other and began to fuck me hard. I wasn't really into it with him, until I saw the others' faces. They were really enjoying watching him pump my pussy. At that moment, I decided that I'd just forget it was him, and just fuck like a porn star for the guys to watch. I lowered my head and began to thrust back at Richard with each stroke. I moaned loudly, and told him to fuck me like a man! I looked at each of the others and gazed deeply at them, trying to look as if it was them I really wanted, and they responded.

They began to shower me with hot, sexy comments; "Donna, you are fucking unbelievable!"

"You are the hottest fuck I've ever seen!" and so on.

Richard likes to fuck me like he wants to hurt me, and I played along. I moaned, groaned, wimpered, and told him how hard and big it felt. I became really vocal, and the boys really seemed to like that. They responded in kind and it got pretty loud in that room. When Richard announced that he was going to shoot me his load, I told him I wanted him to cum on my face. He got right to the edge of cumming, pulled out, and I spun around and hit my knees. He pumped out a HUGE load on my face, and I licked what I could reach with my tongue, and spread the rest around my face with my fingers. When he was done shooting on my face, I took his cock into my mouth and sucked for a few seconds, then gave it a gentle bite as I pulled him out.

He let out a loud, "Ow! You little Bitch!" and I just smiled at him.

"I hope you enjoyed that Richard. Because that's the last time you ever touch me!"

I was quite a mess, and I hadn't done Gary or Denny yet. I looked over at them, and they were dressed.

I asked, "So, who's next?"

They looked at each other, and Gary said, "Why don't you go clean up..." I said okay, and walked out of the room, leaving all of my clothes behind.

When I returned, I looked at Gary and Denny, smiled, and said, "Are you two ready? Denny, I'm not leaving until you fuck me. That way, you have a secret to keep from your wife and upper management!"

With that, I got down in front of Gary, unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, and started deep-throating him while spreading my legs with my ass towards Denny , inviting him to take me from behind.

12