Donna's Secret Spy

Story Info
Donna finds her brother is spying on her
1.3k words
4.11
147.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna was bored. She had a few days off work and decided to surf the internet. She regularly checked her emails, and this was the same as the rest.

She had about 6 penpal emails to reply to and another 50 ish junk emails. Donna really started getting annoyed receiving these junk emails, so she blocked all the addresses and started to reply to her friends.

About 20 minutes later, Donna got bored with just typing and was starting to feel a little horny.

"Right," she said "I'm going to go and buy some batteries." She got out of the computer chair and walked to the local shop.

Surely the shop assistants are going to start getting suspicious soon if I carry on buying batteries all the time Donna thought. She didn't care. She needed to relieve the tensions brought to her from work and through her sheer boredom.

Donna strected and thought about her parents. Her mum was at work and her dad was away working abroad. Hmmmmmmm.... I have plenty of time she thought.

She walked to her parents bedroom and started routing for her mum's vibrator. She found it and went back into the study, reaching for her jeans zipper and undoing the connection.

Donna then started searching for free porn on the computer. She didn't want to pay for it as this would show up on her parents' phone bill. She then found something better. Something she could really sink into. Perhaps become the heroine herself. She found herself an erotic story website.

Searching through the stories, Donna found a story about a mother and a son. She then relaxing in the chair and started to ease in the vibrator in slowly.

Her pussy lips were already damped by the thought of an erotic story. She smiled to herself and started to read.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm The words of the story were really starting to get to her. She started to feel a slight tingling in her body, making a slight noise from her mouth and then an explosion. Her whole body shook. She whimpered a little, trying to keep her focus on the story.

Little did she know that her brother Ian had just arrived home from college. He had already made himself a snack and was in his room.

On hearing his sisters voice, he quietly walked the corridor to the room where the computer was and opened the door slightly.

There he saw Donna slumped in the computer chair with his mum's vibrator buzzing away.

His dick twitched a little. He was thinking on whether to burst in the room and say something, or whether to just stay there and watch for a while.

Donna was really pretty. She had beautiful long blonde curley hair and the brightest blue eyes. Her slender body was good enough to be a model.... Even a porn star Ian thought.

Meanwhile, Donna had finished reading the story and had found one about twins. Two sisters. She was already breathe taken by her bi curious sexuality, so she decided to start reading.

The buzzing of the vibrator was echoing through Ian's ears, and he started to think he couldn't take it any long er when Donna spoke.

"I know you're there Ian. Why ar you watching me?"

Donna then spun around in the chair to face the doorway. Ian could now see everything. Her beautiful, full sized breasts, her slender body, and a shaven, wanting pussy.

Iain was shocked, and tried to hide his already grown erection. "Ho... ho... how did you know I was standing here?"

"Don't be so stupid," Donna replied "I could see your reflection on the screen. You're not that hard to miss... Especially with that thing sticking out in front of you!"

Ian blushed and tried to walk away. Donna then removed the pink vibrator and chased after him. She managed to catch him, just closing his bedroom door. She pushed the door, and it swung open.

"Right," Donna began to say, "are you just gonna' stand there, watch me get myself off, then do the same in your own privacy? Don't think I'm going to let you get away with that!!"

Ian replied "But Donna, you can't... I shouldn't have stood there. I should've just shouted when I got home..."

"No excuses, bro. I wanna see something....." Donna walked over to Ian and pushed him down onto the bed. He collapsed there, stunned and not knowing what to say. "Ok. Now then... Get it out and start wanking."

Ian was a little hesitant at first, but he soon got into grips and undone his zipper, releasing his all-ready erect 8" penis.

"Mmmmmm..... Ready and willing, are we?" Donna was still a little shocked that he was caught watching her doing her business in front of the computer, but there was no way he was going to let him get away with it.

"What do you want me to do?" Ian asked reluctantly.

"Do what you were going to do before I came in your room!" Donna replied.

Ian slowly wrapped his hand around his shaft and started to move it up and down. After a few minutes, he started to relax and moved his hand faster.

Donna was becoming more wet watching him. Ian was as equally good looking as she was. He was about 6' tall, with muscles. Not too big, but they were certainly big enough to make a good impression.

"Right Ian. It's my turn now" Donna moved towards him and, already aroused from the previous enjoyment, straggled over the top of him. "I'd like to see what my big brother can do."

She started the ball rolling by enlocking in a deep, passionate kiss with her brother. There tongues exploring each others mouths, and there lips pushing together as though they had both wanted each other for a long time.

Whilst kissing her brother, her hand slid down his chest and six pack to his dick. She started easing the head of his cock into her wet, open, awaiting pussy. "Now, isn't that better than doing it yourself?" Donna asked.

"I suppose so," Ian replied, "but I don't know if we should be doing this or not."

Donna laughed. "Don't worry about it - mum and dad won't find out unless you tell them. I know I won't!"

Then, with a quick and sudden push, he was inside her. "Mmmmmm......" Ian hummed.

She started moving her body up and down slowly along his long, thick shaft, and her full breasts were bouncing in front of his hungry eyes.

Ten minutes rolled by, and Donna started to become bored again... She quickened her pace. Up, down, up, down, up, down.... Continuously bouncing.

"I'm.... cumm.... ing......" Ian started to announce. "Get off, I'm cumming!"

Ian tried to push his younger sister off him, but without much success. She was strong when she was horny. She wanted him to make her cum, and there was no going back.

Grinding their hips together, she announced she was about to cum too and moved harder and faster, in rhythm with each other.

About one more minute rolled by, and the next thing they knew, they were both in sheer heaven. Waves rolled over Donna's stomach and thunder pounced around in Ian's balls.

They were both exstatic with orgasmic pleasure.

Donna rolled off Ian and smiled, "You're not going to say anything are you?" She asked.

"NO!!" Ian said shocked, "Mum would go balistic, and I don't really think dad would approve much either! Anyway, I want to tell you now - I've been wanting that from you for so long."

Donna just smiled. "Really?" She asked.

"Yeah," Ian replied, "You're my sister, I love you so much, but I've never been able to show you how much."

They both got dressed and lay there for a while, embraced in each others arms before getting up and going to the kitchen to prepare dinner for their mother.