Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 02 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she had completed the process of fitting it over his penis, Donna adjusted the two leg straps to insure they would say in place.

She then stood up and closely observed how, in fact, it did hold the harness closely to his body with no sign of the rings and straps showing, and said, "Well, that does seem do a good job of smoothing you out, although it doesn't make any difference since everyone else is going to know that your penis is caged up just like all the other men!"

At this point Ken took charge, moved closer to Donna who was still standing close to him in her work bra, panties, and 5-5/8 inch stilettos and stated authoritatively, "OK, now it's my turn to get you locked up before we finish dressing. Let's first get those panties off so that we can get you properly plugged up."

As usual, Donna's nipples lengthened and harden under the cups of her Maidenform bra whenever Ken took charge of the proceedings involving her. He then pulled her panties down to her ankles and had her step out of them noting that she was starting to get wet during the proceedings.

He reached for and picked up the chastity belt from the bed and knelt down in front of her and commanded, "Spread your legs so I have a clear path to get this on you!"

She quickly complied and then Ken wrapped the belt part around her waist, tightened it by adjusting the buckle so that the belt was secured using the last notch in the leather band, and temporarily inserted the lock bolt through the hasp to hold it in place. He then reached through her spread legs and pulled the crotch strap up so that the head of the top stainless steel ball was positioned close to her labia.

"I see I don't need to use any additional lube since you seem to have plenty available," Ken smirked as he spread her vaginal lips and scooped some of the secretion onto his two fingers and smeared it over the balls of the wicked looking device!

He mentioned to Donna that the dildo was attached to the leather crotch strap in a very ingenious manner so that any fluids she would secrete would not stain the leather strap. The flared base end of the stainless steel dildo was connected to another stainless steel piece that was narrow at the attachment point to the dildo but had wide slotted ends about an inch away from the base to accept the two ends of the 3/4 inch wide leather crotch straps! By this design, any fluids would drain directly down though the open sections of the piece holding the dildo base and directly into the absorbent material in her panties.

Without any comment from Donna, Ken started slowly to insert the dildo-like object into her vagina making sure that each of the ever increasing sized stainless steel balls made contact with her exposed clitoris, causing her to flinch and suck in her breath as she felt the intense electrical shock-like sensation at her sensitive bud with each of the first three balls! When it was fully inserted, her clitoris rested in between the largest stainless steel ball, which was about an inch in diameter, and the next size up which was about 3/4 inch in diameter.

Donna now realized that if she moved significantly or aggressively walked, the two rigidly conned balls would alternately massage her throbbing clitoris. She definitely was going to have to concentrate and be careful at the cocktail party and not make any unmeasured moves. After removing the loose padlock bolt, Ken connected the end of the crotch strap at the top to the same hasp that he had earlier used to fasten together the two ends of the waistband belt. Finally, he locked the hasp with the padlock and put the key on the bed for future safekeeping.

"Well that should keep you in check for a while. How does it feel to be plugged up with that devious device?" Ken sarcastically asked Donna as she started to test how it felt with some body movement.

Donna gingerly took a couple of small steps and breathed, "God, it's going to be a struggle to keep that thing from taking me over the edge when I walk. I guess Linda got even with me for suggesting penis cages for the guys. Maybe I should have kept my suggestion to myself, but as she said it would set everyone up to go to their room and relieve their tensions after the meal. I'll bet that won't take long!"

At this point, they both decided to fully dress for the party, so Donna went to the closet and got the cocktail dress form the rack and hung it on a portable dressing stand that she had pulled out from the closet at the same time. Ken followed suit and retrieved his dinner jacket and trousers and hung them on the same stand.

Donna had decided to wear a new black suede bra that matched her other black suede accessories. The cup tips would keep her nipple tips covered, but were soft enough to let them properly fill out the sharp pointed cone shaped tips. Donna had packed a pair of matching black suede panties that she had intended to wear with her cocktail dress and now she added a heavy duty padded absorbent for obvious reasons. She stepped into the panties and pulled them up so that they fit over the lower portion of the crotch part of the chastity belt with the absorbent pad in the panty resting on the open section of the steel piece that the base of the insertable dildo that was mounted so it could trap any fluid in the area. The top of the panty came to about four inches below the waistband of the chastity belt.

Next Donna sat down in one of the chairs in the bed room and slipped off her 5-5/8 inch pumps, rolled on a new pair of black back seamed stockings, put on a new black suede garter belt, and connected the straps to the tops of her fine nylon stockings. She then removed the Maidenform bra and started to replace it with the black suede cone bra that she picked out especially for her new cocktail dress. The cone bra was extremely pointed and was both circularly and radially reinforced with tiny stainless steel rods in between the thin kid leather lining and the black suede circularly stitched cups with inside lacings. This particular style cone bra, when fully laced, would cause her already partially trained pointed breasts to be re-shaped into long and extremely sharp pointed cones that stuck straight out, particularly when her nipples were fully aroused! The very ends of each bra cups had soft and thin pliable black cloth material sewn in such that they would allow Donna's pointed nipples to shape the very tips of those cone cups!

Donna stood up and carefully slid the loosely laced cups on her taught breasts, hooked the back strap of the bra together, and asked Ken to help her lace up the cups. Of course he readily agreed and stepped in front of her and started tightening the inside lacing on her left breast as Donna felt both her nipples respond by further lengthening and hardening even though he was just tightening the cup of her left breast. One more time Donna felt that she had little control over her nipples when Ken was in control.

He continued the lacing process from the base of her breast out towards the cup tip. Ken didn't completely tighten the cup because she had not had her daily milking which Ken and Donna had planned for at the end of the evening after they returned to the confines of their private suite. He just tightened it to the point so that it would not tend to bring down her milk even though she had been trained not to leak even if her milking was overdue! Ken finished lacing her left breast down to the base of her rock hard nipple before tying a slip knot and leaving the tiny leather ends on the inside of her bra cup so that they would not be visible through material of her dress. He performed the same lacing process on her right breast and then took the ever present tape measure from the chest of drawers and measured her bust line in this bra and measured the length on the cone cups from the base to their very tips.

Ken then stood back and admired his handiwork and exclaimed, "Wow you look fabulous in that bra since it brings you bust line measurement to 39-1/4 inches which is the same as we were able to achieve by using the vacuum pump during your training this week. The bra is accomplishing the same thing without the vacuum and it isn't even fully laced!"

Ken continued as he helped to slowly walk Donna the few steps over to the mirror on the back of the closet door which was still open and stated, "You need to look at yourself in the mirror and see what this bra does for you from a projection standpoint."

He had Donna stand so she could get a good view of her side profile in the floor length mirror which displayed her thrusting extremely sharp pointed cone bra to its fullest.

"See how the increased total length of your breasts in this bra decreases the angle of the cone and gives it a more extreme pointed look," Ken exclaimed excitedly.

"I see what you mean. That should look great under my dress top, so let me put in on and see for sure," Donna suggested as she walked over to the clothes rack and removed the elegant knee length black silk sequined cocktail dress from the hanger.

She stepped into the dress and pulled the high scooped neckline up over her thrusting breasts harnessed in that sharp pointed cone bra, put her arms through short sleeves, and asked Ken to help zip up the back of the dress from the waist up. He carefully closed the tight fitting silk material past the top of her empire bust line to the top of the dress at the back of her lower neckline. The A-line skirt portion of the dress tightly tapered to just above the knees and accentuated Donna's hourglass figure even without the help of a Gwendolen butt lifting corset. The small kick pleat in the back would definitely limit the length of her strides, not that she planned to take long steps with that dildo locked in her vagina!

Donna then adjusted the front of the dress so the scooped neckline came to just above the tops of her bra cups so that they showed off their rounded bases in perfect form. She also made sure that the sequined silk material drooped between the tops of the cone bra cups to achieve the desired effect that she had shown when she visited the Chatsworth's Mansion the week before! Donna then tightened the four inch wide black suede belt that hung through the five loops so that it stretched the silk material tightly over her cone bra cups to the point that clearly displayed their sharp pointed tips perfectly without losing the drooping effect between the upper bra cups. The bra cup tips poked and tented the rather thin, but opaque material so that they appeared to be as sharp as slightly rounded number two pencil erasures! The sequins at the top of her dress were also strategically placed so that they essentially framed her breasts in a swirling manner that left her 'sharp points' to be sexily displayed unobstructed by the sequins themselves.

Donna, while still standing stepped into those 6 inch black suede pumps that she had recently picked as the shoes she was going to wear with her new cocktail dress. Originally, Donna had considered wearing the black suede "lockable" T-strap pumps that she had worn to the Chatsworth's last Friday, but decided that she would wait and wear them later that weekend. Instead, the stilettos that she had picked to wear with this dress were elegant but, simply styled black suede D'Orsay pumps that Ken had just received from the Hollywood store. They had very low cut throats and extremely long and sharp pointed needle toes. Donna had added a clip on, V-shaped black sequined jewelry decoration that was placed on each shoe throat so that the V-shape pointed out towards the needle toe to emphasize its sharp point and matched the sequins on her dress. The heel cups of the D'Orsay's were trimmed with silver piping which added to the elegance of the 6 inch ultra high heeled stilettos.

Donna took out the small jewelry case from the chest that she had brought along in one of her suitcases, removed the silver jewelry that she planned to wear tonight to complement her all black ensemble, and began the process of putting on the various pieces in an orderly manner. The first items Donna put on was a rather large silver flexible choker and neckless set that complemented the matching style of striking earrings that she then carefully added. Next she added a silver bracelet and a silver and onyx ring to her right ring finger and wrist. The final accessory that she set on the bed was her matching black suede clutch which she was unsure if she should take downstairs to the cocktail party.

Ken had not seen Donna wearing that dress until now and was very impressed with her whole ensemble including her accessories, jewelry, and smartly up-styled hairdo that she had fixed before they had left his apartment earlier, when he said, "Wow, that outfit should attract a lot of attention. I didn't know that you had picked out such a beautiful dress and with all the black suede and silver to go with it, you sure got my eye."

"I bet you're starting to fill out that cage of yours," Donna smirked as she struck a pose for him by putting both her arms on her hips and thrust her pointed breasts forward in an extreme fashion to show off the pointed look as he ogled her sexy stance.

"I need to change and touch up my makeup to a softer look for the party, so I'll be in the bathroom while you change," Donna announced as she walked to the large bathroom with a built in dressing table with professional lights surrounding the mirror.

Donna returned a few minutes just as Ken finished dressing. He looked dashing in his ivory dinner jacket with slim peaked lapels, black bow tie, black pocket square, and a formal starched white dress shirt with studs. This was a classic men's semi-formal look of the early sixties.

"My, don't you look like something out of Playboy with that dinner jacket," Donna complimented him on his outfit.

She then walked over to him and felt his crotch though his black formal trousers and said that the jock strap must be working because she didn't feel any of the steel caging of the chastity harness he was wearing. Ken replied that he also didn't detect any of Donna's chastity belt showing under her black dress and black suede belt.

By now it was about 7:50 PM and time for them to go down to the den since they were to be the first to check in. Donna decided to leave her small clutch in the room, but took the key to Ken's chastity harness and carefully slipped it under the top of her right bra cup for safekeeping. Ken took her chastity belt key and put it in his trouser pocket. He followed Donna out into the hallway as she carefully, but smoothly walked with the wicked dildo in her vagina. The two lower steel balls occasionally brushed her clitoris as she walked which produced a strange erotic sensation that kept her sexual arousal at a moderate level, but definitely enough to keep her thrusting nipples at full attention which, in turn caused the cone bra tips to be fully displayed through her black silk cocktail dress! They reached the elevator and went down to the first floor to meet Linda and Paul Chatsworth and go through the check in procedure.

12