Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 02 Ch. 14

Story Info
The girls show off their tops and more in the bikini contest.
3.5k words
4.59
10.7k
3
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

Chapters 12 through 17 are the final chapters to "Donna's Ultra High Heels - Book 2" and will be sequentially submitted in both the Fetish and BDSM categories in the following order: Chapters 12, 14 and 17 in the Fetish category and chapters 13, 15, and 16 in the BDSM category.

*****

Chapter 14

Donna and Ken slept late the next morning after the first night of the party when Donna was exposed to the group during her milking and shaving episodes in the fourth floor rooms of the Mansion. There was a late brunch planned so they arrived at the buffet around 11:30 AM on that Saturday morning. They were again greeted by Nancy and Paul as well most of the other members of the club that arrived before them. They were not the last ones to arrive so they were fashionably late. As instructed, the women were all dressed in various color combinations of pencil skirts, frilly blouses, wide tightly cinched belts, stockings, garter belts, bikini panties, and of course cone bras. The minimum heel height was to be the standard equivalent of 5-5/8 inches for a size 6-1/2. The men wore Dockers-like dress pants over their tight fitting leather jock straps, polo shirts and slip-on leather shoes.

Donna and Ken went to the buffet table and had the serving maids moderately fill their plates with their own choice of breakfast and lunch items before returning to the same place, at the large dining room table, where they had sat for dinner the evening before. There were two other couples at the table so they chatted with them before finishing the meal and mingling with the other couples in the den, all of whom had showed up by that time.

After everyone had finished eating and were back in the area of the den, Linda announced that it was time for the cone bikini contest, followed later in the afternoon by the two sweater girl contests. She said that the women would go to their rooms and get their bikinis and whatever else they needed for the bikini contest and take them to the pool area where there were ten unisex dressing rooms available to change for the event. They were numbered 1 through 10 and Linda had assigned them by a random drawing, which Donna was assigned number 9.

The girls all went to their private room's to get the things they needed for the contest while the guys were to stay dressed as they were and go to the pool area after the girls had reached the pool dressing rooms to change for the show. When the guys reached the pool area, they found that there were a couple of long tables set up with chairs. The men would be seated behind the table when the girls came out of their individual dressing rooms to model their bikinis.

The men socialized among themselves while the girls were changing and then Paul discussed some of the criteria for the various categories of the bikini contest. He said that there would be categories that they would be judging which included the most unique bikini top as well as the one with the most sharply pointed tips. In addition, there would be one for the largest bust line measurements and smallest waist as well as for the best modeling performance. Finally, there would be prizes for first and second runner ups in all categories and any others that he might create. The idea was that everyone would be getting at least one award. They would vote by candidate number for best one of each of the categories listed on their individual tally sheets and it would be possible that there could be more than one award to a single contestant. Paul said he would collect the score sheets from each guy and the contestant with the most votes in a particular category would win the prize. He noted that the winners of the largest and smallest bust lines would obviously be determined by the actual tape measurements. He said the winners would be announced immediately, but what the prizes were going to consist of wouldn't be named until tonight's formal dinner.

Linda announced through a small PA system in her dressing room that the girls were ready to come out and the guys should be seated at the tables which they quickly did. Each contestant would come out and model for each of the men and then go and stand at the table in the order that had been selected earlier, which would not be with their significant other!

The first candidate was Doris who came out and paraded around the table and individually modeled her bikini for each of the guys before returning and standing in front Philip. Linda had put some stripper music over the PA system as Doris performed her modeling act. She wore a light blue bikini style bottom and a matching blue cone bikini top that may have been modified from a cone bra since there was a well-tailored blue silk covering sewn over the cone form that may originally have cone bra cups. The back and shoulder straps had apparently been replaced with blue nylon cords about an eighth of an inch in diameter between the cup bases, around her back, and over the back of her neck that attached to the top of each cone cup by with a bow knot! There was another bow knot securing the back strap to the outside of each cup base. With this arrangement, by quickly loosening two of the four knots, the bikini top would fall off with no other effort!

The next girl to come out, while the music continued, was Gina who wore a green bikini cone top and matching green bikini styled bottom. The top was also formed into cones that could also had come from a cone bra, but it looked different since there didn't appear to be any reinforced form under the sheer nylon material that had been circularly stitched to form the sharp pointed bikini top. Even though it was hidden from view, the cone cup had an aluminum support under each cup that supported the bikini top in conjunction with the circularly stitched nylon cone cups. The homemade back and shoulder straps were made from nylon strapping that was about an inch wide. The unique and wide shoulders straps were adjusted to point her bikini cups extremely up and out to the sides in what Ken thought was a very sexy manner. He waited, as all the other men voters, to mark his ballot in any category until all the other contestants had finished their modeling performances.

The next several contestants showed off a variety of custom made cone bikini tops in a variety of colors and styles while stripper music played continuously. Mary, Lisa, Pamela, Susan, and Jane had apparently all used the cups of a cone bra, but covered them with different materials. Also, they used different materials for the back strap as well as the over-the-shoulder or around-the-neck straps. Susan probably had the most unique material so far since she used aluminum foil as a covering to her cone bra similar to what Ken had considered for Donna before the aluminum funnel concept! There was no contest for the largest bust line portion of the contest since it was obvious Lisa had that wrapped up with her DD breasts stuffed into flaming red, vinyl covered, cone bra cups!

Finally, it was Linda and then Donna's time to model their bikinis. Linda was first and modeled a dazzling cone bikini top that was also made of vinyl, but wasn't the covering of cone bra cups. They were strong enough actually used be used as the cup forming material itself! The flesh color gave the impression that she was not wearing anything at all, although there was no areola or nipple showing. The flesh colored vinyl bikini bottom helped the cause as well and snapped together on each side. The flesh colored spaghetti back and around-the-neck straps, connected to the stainless rings that provided the circular shape at the base of the cone cups so that the stiff vinyl could be attached! They all learned later that the thick vinyl used was a type that was heat sensitive and would shrink down into the desired form when a hairdryer was used for only a few seconds! Linda had used a hair dryer in the dressing just before coming out for her performance to shrink and form her breasts into perfect cones! After use, the vinyl would have to be discarded, but Paul had several sets made up by a material engineer that a customer of his who worked at the large aircraft company in town. The stainless steel rings could be reused and the vinyl bikini bottom was not heat shrinkable and could also be reused.

It was now Donna's time to model her "Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" for the group. Since she was last of the contestants to perform for the men, Donna had plenty of time to put on and adjust the two piece bikini, the top part of which Ken had custom made last week. The brief bikini bottom was the only part that had not been modified from the one she had bought at the swim suit shop and was made of nylon.

The bikini top cups were made from modified aluminum funnels that were painted white with a half inch diameter polka dots in a random pattern except for the ones at the vary tips of the cone shaped metal cups. The funnel necks had been cut off and reformed so that at the apex of the cones, there were less than 1/4 inch in diameter holes! The yellow polka dots were strategically located so they were centered on those small holes at the cup tips. The holes were small enough so that they only allowed the very tips of her nipples to poke out form the pointed metal cones. The painted bikini cones had also been sprayed with clear lacquer and provided a sexy shinny look to accentuate the overall appearance of the top part of the bikini.

Donna had applied matching yellow body paint to her nipple tips so that they blended into the center of the two yellow polka dots painted on the open tips of the cone shaped cups! Her painted nipple tips gave the appearance that they were simply a part of the pointed cup itself. The bikini top cups were connected together with plastic covered flexible stainless steel cables with crimped on, ring tongue terminals, that were then riveted to the outside base of the two metal cups slightly the below the centerline. The fixed length of this blackstrap, or flexible cable had been cut to the exact length required fit Donna's chest dimensions.

Also, pop riveted to the inside of each cup, slightly below center, was a short link of wire rope via another ring terminal that would hold the cups in place when the two ends were connected together between her breasts. The two pieces plastic covered stainless steel rope links were cut to the exact dimensions so that, when they were connected together, it would apply the proper tension to the blackstrap cable and properly hold the bikini top in place! One of the short connecting ropes had a tiny crimped end connector with a clevis; while the other end had a mating hoop style crimped end connector so that when they were perfectly aligned, a pin could be inserted through them to make a firm connection. Ken also had added another feature to the bikini top by using a pin with a through hole at the end so that a tiny luggage padlock could be locked through it and would hold the bikini top in place, until it was unlocked!

Donna had previously given the key to Ken and had just now locked the small padlock in place before starting her performance. Earlier, when she put on the bikini bottom, Donna had also used another small padlock to secure it place around her waist. Ken had made a modification to it during the week by threading another, carefully measured, small stainless steel cable inside the waistband of the bikini bottom. A ring terminal had been crimped on each end so that when they were mated together around her waist, another small padlock could be inserted through the holes of the two ring terminals and be locked tightly in place! The steel cables and padlocks, together with the steel breast cups certainly added to the overall bondage theme of the costume.

Finally, Donna exchanged the 5-5/8 inch heels that she wore to the changing room with the yellow patent leather 6-9/16 inch, past the vertical arch, stiletto heeled pumps that she had practiced wearing, with her bikini all week. Also, Donna had decided not to wear the white nylons and yellow elastic wrap- around garters since she remembered the rules that said to only wear the bikini with at least the minimum ultra high heel height shoes. It was going to be the first time that she wore "Past the Vertical Arch" (PVA) footwear in front of the group, so she did a little practicing in the changing room get used to that height since it was the highest she had worn in two days.

Just before she was ready to come out, Donna went to Linda's dressing room where the PA system was still playing the stripper music and put a 45 RPM record on the system's record player. She switched to the turntable output and the music started playing the song "Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini". Donna then strutted out in her yellow patent leather PVA pumps and put on a very sexy and well-choreographed performance, while the music played over the PA system, to the delight of the men in the audience! They were especially appreciative of how confident she was when she performed in those PVA stiletto heels! At the end of her act she even pinched her nipple tips to demonstrate that they were indeed her very own yellow painted flesh! The place went up for grabs with that maneuver and all the men whistled and applauded as Donna took her place in front of Paul. Everyone realized at that point who going to receive the best performance award! All the guys stood and measured their temporary partners bust line, waist, and hip dimensions and wrote them down on their own tally sheet before setting back down at the table.

Paul then collected the score sheets from all the men and sat down at the table to tabulate the results of the voting. After a few minutes of manually adding up the numbers, Paul declared the winners of the various categories of the contest.

First, he announced that the best performance was of course, Donna and that the first runner up in the performance category was Linda and that the second runner up was Mary.

The most unique bikini top was again awarded to Donna and the first runner up was Linda, followed by Susan.

The sharpest pointed bikini cups were awarded to Susan, with Donna and Jane picking up the first and second runner up places, respectively.

The largest chest measurement award naturally went to Lisa, with Doris and Pamela following with the first and second runner's up spots, respectively. It was noted by Paul that Donna was just a tiny fraction of an inch below Pamela's bust line measurement.

The smallest waist award went to Donna with the first and second runner up's of Jane and Gina, respectively.

Therefore as it turned out, all the girls won at least one award in the contest and Paul again said that the specific prizes would be announced later at dinner tonight. He said it was now time for everyone to spend some time in the pool or whirlpool and get some sun on this bright August day. Since the women had brought down to the changing room their partners swim trunks, it was time for the men to change and join in the afternoon swimming activities.

All the women had gotten in the pool or the Jacuzzi while the men changed, and they were supposed to join their partners wherever they were in the water. Donna was in the Jacuzzi so Ken joined her there by slowly sliding into the 100 plus degree water even though the air temperature was in the nineties on this late August day in St. louis. Donna moved close to Ken so she could have a little fun with him under the foaming water caused by the jets shooting out toward the center of the Jacuzzi. He rested on one of the seats as she reached over and fondled his penis through his swim trunks and tight leather jock strap, which was now acting a chastity harness with his now hardening manhood!

Donna leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I can't wait to see how long you can stand to be out of the water when that leather dries and really tightens up. We girls added a new wrinkle that you guys didn't know about. When Linda blows the whistle, all the men are to come out of the water and the women will towel dry their significant other as much as possible; including both inside and outside of their swim trunks and then they are to lie in the sun on a lounge chair and wait for the leather to dry! The winner will be the one who stays back out of the water the longest in order to not loosen up the leather by getting it wet again. The other alternative is to un-snap the two waist band snaps and pull the leather jock strap up from under your trunks which will free up your erect penis for all to see outlined under your trunks! The choice is yours to make."

Donna continued and said, "This game is similar to what the girls went through last night when we walked up the stairs with that three-ball stimulator up our vaginas. The real question is who was the real winner or loser in that competition; which poses the same question with in this game. Who is really the winner or loser by taking either the shortest and longest time to relieve themselves of the leather jock strap? In either case, it gives the men something to think about, since all the women have already placed bets on the outcome with Linda holding the money. Prizes will be awarded to the two, so called winners or losers on the spot!"

After the men and women had been in the water about half an hour, Linda blew the whistle and everyone exited the pool or Jacuzzi with the men taking their positions in poolside lounge chairs in full sun, with the women eagerly toweling off their partner in an exuberant and sexy manner to insure they would be fully erected when the leather started drying.

After about fifteen minutes in the direct sun, both Jason and Scott, almost simultaneously got up and jumped into the pool and everyone could tell they were really hurting! In another minute or two, John and Steve did the same thing to the women's delight since they cheered for all those who couldn't stand their restrictions any longer. Next, in another couple of minutes, Rod and Philip both unfastened their leather jock straps and let their huge boners tent their trunks in an obvious manner! Again, the girls applauded.

That left Ken, Paul, and Frank competing for the winner or loser in this part of the competition, depending how one viewed the competition in general. Both Paul and Frank then quickly jumped up and headed for the pool for some relief, leaving Ken as the sole survivor. He then hurried back to the Jacuzzi and almost dived into the shallow water with Donna esthetically following, knowing that Ken had won the prize without exposing his throbbing penis under his swim suit to the entire group!

After the three men ended the contest, Linda announced that Ken was the winner and that his prize would be announced at dinner tonight and that it was time for everyone to prepare for the two sweater girl contests in the den. She said that they should retrieve their clothes and personal items from the bath house and there were robes provided so they could return to their rooms to prepare for these upcoming events. Linda paid the two winning girls the cash that they all had bet on the men. Susan and Donna and Donna were the two winners by betting on their partner's for different reasons!

The suggested dress code for the men was the same as the brunch attire and that they would come down to the den in exactly an half an hour while the women finished dressing. The women already knew what the requirements of the first sweater girl contest were and they were further instructed to come down, one at a time, when they were called through the room intercom system, for their individual modeling session where the men would already be assembled.

Chapter 15 will be continued in the BDSM category.