Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 02 Ch. 15

Story Info
The girls show off their cone bras under tight sweaters.
2.7k words
4.45
10.9k
3
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

Chapters 12 through 17 are the final chapters to "Donna's Ultra High Heels - Book 2" and will be sequentially submitted in both the Fetish and BDSM categories in the following order: Chapters 12, 14 and 17 in the Fetish category and chapters 13, 15, and 16 in the BDSM category.

*****

Chapter 15

Donna and Ken went directly back to their room after picking up their things from the bath house in order to get ready for the upcoming sweater girl contests. Ken took a shower and put on a dry leather jock strap that Linda has also provided, replacing the wet one that had he managed somehow, to be one of the, so called winners of the shrinking jockstrap contest. He had barely held the line till slightly after Paul and Frank called it a day by jumping in the pool to relieve the tension on their captured penises! Ken wore Dockers-like dress pants over the tight fitting leather jock strap, a polo shirt, and slip-on leather shoes for the upcoming contest.

Donna waited till Ken was finished showering before she took hers and started dressing for the first sweater girl contests. The outfit consisted of the skin colored steel reinforced cone bra with the tiny open tip that only allowed the very ends of her nipples to just poke through which she had worn to Joe's restaurant, not long after she had met Ken. It was the pointiest of all of Donna's cone bras and hopefully would allow her to capture the majority of the guy's votes in the classic sweater girl contest.

She also decided to put on a very tight matching beige opaque sweater that would only expose the tips of her nipples and present the that unique pointed effect that she hoped would get the guy's vote. The green pencil skirt and green suede belt and matching green suede 6-5/16 inch stiletto heeled pumps completed her outfit for the contest. She switched to another pair of VA pumps for this session of the contest.

Ken left the room, as Donna finished dressing, and went to meet the other men judges for the first of two, sweater girl contests. He found most of the men were already in the den when he arrived. They were drinking cocktails, and chatting about the day's activities. He mingled with some of his new found friends and discussed the bikini contest which Donna had won a fair share of the important categories, and was inundated with the positive comments about the uniqueness of her metal cone bra. Ken noted that he was inspired by the illustration of Betty Page chained in a similar, but less meticulous type of metal bra.

In a few moments, Paul announced that the girls would be coming down to the den and individually model for the men in the sweater girl contest. They would have thirty second each to show off their cone bras under their tight fitting sweaters. In order, the contestants were Gina, Mary, Lisa, Pamela, Susan, Doris, Jane, Linda, and Donna. After each contestant finished their performance, they were to stand behind their mate and wait for the all the participants to finish their acts. At the conclusion of this of this phase of the sweater girl contest, the men were to take their significant others bust line, waist, and hip measurements and record the results with the earlier provided tape measures.

Gina was first, and she strutted in stiletto heels and paraded in front of the group of men standing in a line. She put her hands on her hips to thrust her chest forward in a provocative manner that emphasized her impressive thick nipples that formed the shape of her cone bra tips under her sweater. Doris and Lisa emphasized their large breasts stuffed into their cone bras. The remaining women used their best assets to display their wares to the men. Linda was next to last and modeled her cone sharp pointed cone bra that she had bought Ken's shop. Finally, Donna came in the room and displayed her extremely pointed, open cup tip bra that allowed her nipple tips to tent the opaque beige sweater provocatively! The sweater was so tight that, once again, only her nipple tips tented the material from her neck to her waist! The men reacted during her performance with obvious approval if their body language was any indication. After Donna completed her act and stood behind Ken, Paul said that the men should turn around and take the figure measurements he had described earlier and record the results on their score sheets. After that task was completed, Paul collected the score sheets that also ranked each girl from 1 to 10. There was going to be one winner and two runner's ups in this contest and they, again would be announced at dinner.

Paul indicated that the women were now to leave the den and go to their respective rooms to change for the shelf bra potion of the sweater girl contest. The men meanwhile mingled and sipped bourbon anxiously waiting for them to return in their new sweater outfits. The men were all getting to know Ken much better and Scott as well as Jason in particular, had gotten closer with Ken over the course of the ongoing party. They were the only unmarried couples other than Ken and Donna and were pretty much in the same age group; so Scott, Jason, and Ken were talking among themselves after the women left the room.

The rules of this phase of the sweater girl contest had been strictly laid down by Linda in the invitation. Quarter cup shelf bras were to be worn under tightly fitted opaque, front buttoning, sleeveless sweaters. Unlike the first portion of the sweater girl contest where everyone supplied their own sweater, Linda had gotten all the girls blouse sizes and ordered one and a half size smaller than the size they had given her; including her own since Linda was also a participant in this contest! The required dress standard, in addition to the regulation of white sweaters and white shelf bras, included short pencil skirts, wide cinching belts, bikini panties, stockings, garters, and in this particular contest, the minimum stiletto heel height would be the equivalent of a 6 inch heel in a size 6-1/2 shoe. Colors, other than the white sweater and bra, were left up to the individual.

After a few minutes after the women left the room, Paul got all the men's attention and explained what the plan was for the upcoming contest. He said that all nine girls would come in the room and line up in center of the room with their backs to their individual partner who would be standing behind them and then position a stiff black leather posture collar around their lover's neck. The men were to tighten the posture collars' in place and then strap their mate's wrists and elbows together as tightly as possible without causing excessive pain. Paul noted that they would each know their partner's tolerance in pulling their elbows together, but in any case together with the posture collar, it would dramatically force their breasts out and up against their tight sweaters to perfectly display their nipples through the material! Paul said that all the material that they would need for this portion on the contest would be handed out after he explained to them the rules and regulations of this completion.

Paul continued and said that starting in numerical order; the bound girls would individually parade in front of the nine men and show off their nipples to their fullest extent by displaying them to each man. He said that the girls could not touch any of the men and they wouldn't be allowed the touch the girls. They would be judged by all the guys to determine who put on the best show by ranking on a scale of 1 to 10. All the scores wound averaged for each contestant and the one with the highest average would be the winner. All the winners for the various categories would be announced at dinner tonight along with the winners of the first sweater girl competition.

When that category was completed, the girls would return to their partner and line as they had previously done when they first came in the room. The men would then tightly strap the girls' ankles and above the knees to further immobilize the contestants. Finally, they would buckle on lined black kid leather blindfold that would cover their mates head from forehead to just above the upper lip where there was a nose cutout.

At that point, Paul said that the men would then move in front of them to form a line for a drawing that would determine who would be the temporary partner for each of the women during the next phase of the contest! He went on to say that this was really a fake drawing and they would still be matched with their real partner, but the girls would think they were going to be matched with someone else! He said he would tell the girls that if their own mate drew their real partner's number, it would be held out so that another number would be drawn before that mate' number went back in the hat, so that everyone would have a different temporary mate. Paul went on to suggest that they should closely observe how each one would react to the announced new rules of the game as well as when the guys' were actually performing the designated chores.

After the group of men gathered around him, Paul went on to explain that after each man was standing in front of their real partner, they should unbutton their tight fitting sweater and open it wide enough to completely expose their areolas and nipples. He said that they would also be given a small aerosol spray can of skin sensitizer with a touch of dissolved heating compound to assist in further arousing the girl's nipples and areolas. This was to be applied to their nipples and areolas after they had their way with them, both orally and then manually with their fingers! In all phases of the nipple play, they were to try a technique that they normally didn't use in their foreplay in order to help propagate the idea that someone else was fondling and kissing their throbbing breast tips!

Paul then reiterated the order of nipples play that was to be used on all the girls. First, manual nipple stimulation; second, oral stimulation; third, us the aerosol spray; and forth, more manual stimulation. Paul further noted that after the oral stimulation sequence, all the men were to kneel down and act as though they were straitening their partner's stockings from the ankle to thigh before reaching under their pencil skirts and slipping a finger under their bikini panties and retrieving a healthy sample of their vaginal fluid.

He continued by saying that they would then coat both of their mate's nipples with that fluid before they continued with the aerosol spray which was to be applied before the second manual stimulation phase of procedure! Paul said they were to continue the nipple play to the point that their areolas and nipples were fully aroused and noted that if any of the women could have an orgasm by nipple play only, he would instruct them to say the word "Now" and their temporary man partner should immediately start the measuring process. That procedure consisted of finding the fully aroused dimensions of each nipple by measuring the length, base and tip diameters; areola diameters and height, and location of their most sensitive spot! Color and shade information also needed to be identified for both the areolas and nipples form a color chart that he would also give them.

After all the data was collected from each contestant and written on a standard form, the men would attach nipple clamps on all the women as gifts for their participation in the both sweater girl contests. He repeated that the winners of the contest would be announced at dinner. These clamps were similar to the ones that Donna had won the night before, but were temporary, nickel plated adjustable diameter cylinders varying from a quarter of an inch to a full inch or more in quarter inch lengths depending on the length of the nipple! Also, there were at least three diameter sizes available in each clamp length to account for each girl's individual nipple thickness. Permanent clamps, made from sterling silver, would be custom made to the girl's exact dimensions and delivered to their homes in the next couple of weeks. There Donna was going to have two sets of nipples clamps; one, gold plated and the other silver. The metal cylinders would fit over most of the length of the aroused nipple and were malleable enough that they could be adjusted down to different diameters by three tiny spring load thumb screws located on the lower side of clamp at the base, center, and tip. The non-pinching design of the clamps could then be formed to encase the nipple from the thicker base to the thinner tip taking into account any nipple tapering. Paul continued and said that these clamps should be tightened to the point they caused minimal discomfort and left most of the blood flowing, but enough that they wouldn't come off even if the nipple was at least semi-aroused! At that point they would shrink down to those dimensions by the spring loaded screws that would maintain the same tension as they had with the aroused size; even though the tip of the nipple may shrink back behind the open clamp tip when it was totally flaccid!

After the nipple clamps were attached, they were to re-button the sweater tightly over them by loosening the belt and tucking in the sweater material before cinching the belt to one notch tighter than it was before the measuring process had begun. Finally, the men were to take the bust line, waist, and hip dimensions with a provided tape measure after they deeply inhaled their breath for the bust line measurement and exhale for the waist measurement. At this point they were to stand in front their significant other and remove their blindfolds after his announcement that it was time to see who their temporary partner really was! Paul said that there would probably be a sigh of relieve from most of the girls, since they had a chance to live out a true life fantasy of exhibitionism together with a mild form of non-consensual sex, all without cheating on their partner!

Paul said that the final category of this shelf bra sweater girl contest would consist of a "Damsel-in Distress" competition where the girls would again put on a show as they were strapped up unable to move other than squirm in a sexy fashion. After their blindfolds were removed, the men were to take the soiled panty that they had brought and wad it up to be used as a gag and held in by a wide piece of elasticized medical tape. They would use ultra bright red lipstick to paint over the area of their lips, outlined under the white tape, in order to add another erotic dimension to bound contestants!

After hearing the plans for the upcoming events, the men were really excited about their role in the whole sting operation since all the women, but Linda, didn't know about the whole fake number drawing routine and were assuming that someone else besides their partner was fondling and measuring their nipples!

Paul then passed out small duffel bags to the men that contained the straps, collars, aerosol cans, and measuring devices, as well the elastic tape and red lipstick. They had already received the tape measures prior to the cone bikini contest. The guys had already been instructed by Paul, after the cone bikini contest, to secretly bring a pair of soiled panties from their significant other's dirty laundry and keep it in their pants pocket. They were told to put the duffel bag on the floor behind them and line up facing the center of the large room and wait for the women to return to the den.

Chapter 16 will continue in the BDSM category.