Donna's Ultra-High Heels Bk. 02 Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna thought of a way to counter balance her weight by kneeling down and keeping her butt out to her rear, somewhat like Gina had been able to accomplish. Besides putting a great effort into the struggling and moaning part of her act which showed off her extremely long clamped nipples, she rolled her wide eyes for additional effect! Donna also squatted down to even a greater extent than Gina, and put on a good show in leaning forward while struggling and moaning. However, because of the residual effect of the skin sensitizer and her nipple tips rubbing against her tight sweater material when she struggled, Donna was nearing the brink of an orgasm with fifteen seconds still left to go in her presentation!

She didn't want to climax again in front of the group, so she quickly stood straight up in those 6 inch stiletto heels and started to take tiny half inch steps by flexing her tip toes in order to propel herself forward! Donna continued to moan and wiggle her hands, but this action allowed her to somewhat relieve her nipple tips from brushing against the sweater material! In that last fifteen seconds, before time ran out for her presentation, she had actually managed to move forward more than six inches with her ankles and knees tightly bound together! It was a breathtaking sight in her particular bondage situation. Donna hoped that it would at least make up for the fifteen seconds that she wasn't violently struggling in her act.

At this point, the guys finished filling out the voting forms while Paul announced that there would now be a relaxation period before everyone went back to their room for some private time before the formal dinner that night. He continued by saying that the men needed to replace the leather strap at the girls elbows with a longer one that was also in their duffel bag. After that restraint change, they were to remove the straps at the girls' ankles, knees, and wrists.

The guys quickly complied and removed the longer strap from their duffel bags' and then took off the tight cinched one at their elbows. Paul said that there were two additional shorter straps that connected to the ends of the longer strap, about 18 inches apart, that should be fastened around the partner's arms, in the back, just above the elbows. He said the two ends of the longer strap should be fastened around the front of each girl and cinched tightly so that the portion of the strap in the back would be stretched so that there was no slack between the elbows and essentially pulling them tightly to the sides of their lower rib cage!

This binding would allow the girls to bring their hands together in front, but would restrict most other arm movement. The women, in keeping with Master/Slave theme of this part of the sweater girl contest, would then serve their Master a small glass of sipping bourbon. They would be able to go to the bar, pour the bourbon into a small glass, and serve it to their particular Master on a small tray that they were able to hold by their hands, still in the restricting arm binding!

After the guys removed the other three straps from their "Slaves", the girls in order of 1 to 9, individually poured the bourbon into the glass, set it on the tray, and waited until they all had completed that task, before collectively carefully walking back to the front of their Master and presenting the drink to him! Each guy took the glass and casually began sipping the bourbon as their Slave patiently waited for them to finish and set the glass back on the tray for the girls to take back to the bar.

After all the men were finish and the Slaves had returned the trays and glasses to the bar, Paul announced that they were all welcome to return to their rooms and freshen up before dressing for cocktails and dinner beginning at seven o'clock, but it would be their master's choice of how long to leave their gags and bondage in place. It was now five o'clock so they had two hours of private time to spend as they wish. They could go to other areas of mansion, including the rooms on the fourth floor for some additional "relaxation" if they so desired, or spend the entire time in their respective rooms. He also noted that the nipple clamps were mandatory and should remain in place even when they formally dressed for dinner! At that point, the men led the way out of the den, single file, to the elevator while their Slaves followed behind with their tapped up panty gags and arm binders still in place!

Chapter 17 will continue in the Fetish category.

12