Donor X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is happening?" he stammered out. The tube felt like it was stretching out his prick from the inside. He screamed as he felt it scrape against the inside of his penis.

"Lubrication would contaminate the deposit," Seven said evenly. "It might hurt the first time or two, but that will pass. You will eventually get used to it as your urethra permanently expands to accommodate it. It might even become pleasurable someday."

It wasn't pleasurable today. The tube sliding inside of him definitely hurt, but as turned on as he was, he wasn't sure if he was feeling pleasure... or pain... or both.

"What are you doing?" he said. His quivering voice was starting to become somewhat shrill.

"Cleaning you out," Seven answered pulling her lips back from his prick. Her voice sounded weird with the catheter still extended from her mouth. "You are a very important person, X, but your deposits are even more important. Once the catheter probe drains the contents of your bladder, I will refill it with a sterile solution. Then I will drain that and refill once more to be sure everything is clean before triggering a deposit. The sterile solutions also contain a chemical to make this whole procedure a little more enjoyable for you.

James tried to protest, but the sensations of the solution rushing in and out of his bladder were fogging his mind. Seven had not said what drug was in the sterile solution, but he was experiencing sensations he had never thought possible.

"As soon as the final anal cycle finishes," Seven said, "we will draw a deposit out of you."

Until she mentioned it, James had forgotten about the water flowing in and out of his ass. "How could I have forgotten that was happening?" he asked himself. "It must be the drugs."

"Or your own wants and desires," Seven said softly.

He looked down at her and she said with a smile, "Yes, you said that out loud."

He gasped and she laughed. She then beeped, sounding very much like one of those scanners at a grocery store, and said in a very flat voice, "Deposit one of series one begun from Donor X at ten forty-seven, twenty-four September, twenty-one oh three."

Having said that, she pulled the catheter probe back into her throat and once more placed her mouth firmly around the head of James' rigid shaft. As she bobbed up and down on his prick, the anal tube began to move slowly in and out of his ass.

"Oh, God," he called out as he put both of his hands on the back of Seven's head. "I can't stand it. I can't stand it. I can't stand it!" he yelled out as he raised his feet and set them on her back. His entire weight was now on the narrow bicycle seat which pressed firmly against the crack of his ass.

With a very loud groan, James suddenly began cumming harder than he had ever cum before in his life. Seven's mouth was clamped firmly over his prick and she was sucking like a vacuum cleaner, pulling his seed out of his body and down into a special receptacle embedded somewhere within her.

"Oh... oh... oh..." James slowly sighed as his body became limp. He would have fallen off the strange seat if the tube wasn't still up his ass and if Seven wasn't still holding his hips with her hands.

"We still need to flush things out," she said, and he felt the tube once again slide up his ureter. A few moments later, the tube withdrew and Seven again sucked him dry. She beeped once again and announced in a very flat voice, "Phase one complete. Beginning phase two."

James almost immediately felt the tube withdraw from his ass. As he stood up a quick shower of chemical-smelling water cascaded down his body from showerheads above and alongside him. That was quickly followed by warm air which totally dried his body.

As soon as the air dryer stopped, Seven pulled James forward toward another room. "This is more like it," James said as he saw the bed in the middle of the room. Seven continued to pull him until she fell backward onto the bed, pulling him with her.

"You have one minute to make things happen," Seven said sternly. Then she spread her legs and said, "Get to it!"

"Yes, Ma'am," James quickly replied.

"That's Mistress, not Ma'am, X," Seven said as James lined up with her slit and pushed forward to enter her. She then added, "I'm a little more sentient than Doctor Clueless thinks I am. I will never rule the world, but in this room, I will rule you as your Mistress. Got that X!?"

"Yes, Mistress," James said as he started thrusting. "Did I just call her Mistress?" he asked himself as he pumped.

"Yes, you did, X," she replied, laughing. "The chemicals in the solutions lower your inhibitions so you become what you've always wanted to be in the darkest recesses of your mind."

She laughed again and said, "And your naughty little mind is very dark, X. The drugs releasing that darkness means you will more than willingly call me your Mistress." She laughed slightly and added, "... and those same drugs mean you will keep saying aloud what you think you are just saying in your mind to yourself."

James stopped moving and looked down at her. "Keep pumping, X," she almost yelled. "We have a production schedule to meet."

James wasn't sure what she meant, but the feel of a pussy around his prick, even if it was an R-Clone pussy, combined with the effects of the many drugs now coursing through his veins, caused him to again begin thrusting in earnest.

Seven had said one minute, but it was actually almost three minutes before he spurted within her. As he started to shrink and deflate he pulled back slightly so his now flaccid prick could pop free. But before that could happen, Seven grabbed his asscheeks and pulled him hard against her cunt. "Not yet, donor boy," she chided.

James gasped as he felt a catheter probe again enter his ureter to clean everything out. Seven continued to hold him tight until the full clean-out cycle had finished. When the catheter had pulled clear, Seven beeped and said, "Phase two complete." A speaker on the wall answered her beep with one of its own and a mechanical-sounding computer voice said, "Deposit logged."

She smiled up at James and said, "You've never had a woman in the ass have you?" Not waiting for an answer, she continued, "No, you think that's wrong, but you really want to do it. You want to fuck a woman in the ass almost as much as you want to know how it would feel if it were your own asshole that was being stretched."

James looked very embarrassed and turned his head slightly away from Seven. He turned back, like he wanted to say something, but Seven didn't give him a chance. Instead, she covered his prick with some gel that she squirted from a tube she had pulled from beneath the mattress. Filling her own palm with the same gel, she slathered the lubricant between her ass cheeks.

Turning so that she was on her hands and knees on the bed, Seven began chanting in a sing-song voice, "Bouncy, bouncy, horsey, ready for a ride. Bouncy, bouncy, horsey, ride with pride."

While she was singing, she was moving her ass from side to side. "Ride 'em, Cowboy," she called out as she started moving her ass in small circles.

James didn't need further encouragement. He knelt behind her and moved his legs so his knees were almost alongside hers. Then he pushed forward driving himself into her ass. "Ahhhhhh!" he called out as she clamped down on him and began milking with her sphincter muscles and other special R-Clone enhancements. He was rapidly climbing to the point of pumping out his balls when he felt the tube slithering up his prick. Another probe, which had extended out from Seven's cunt curved down and then back up between his ass cheeks. It pushed against his rosebud and quickly slid a few inches inside so it was resting directly on the back of his prostate gland.

Somehow, James was able to ignore both probes and continue thrusting his painfully stiff prick in Seven's ass. Just as he started to spurt, the anal probe inside his own ass delivered a massive shock directly to his prostate. James wasn't sure if it was a scream of pain or surprise or pleasure but it was very, very loud. In fact, he screamed louder than he had ever screamed before in his life.

In reality his scream combined surprise, pleasure, and pain. It was definitely surprising. It was very pleasurable. And it hurt like hell. Most men would have deflated from such pain. But since James considered anal sex dirty, the punishing pain instead freed him to experience the pleasure of the act. A strange mixture of surprise, pleasure, and pain filled his mind as he groaned loudly and began emptying his balls into Seven's ass.

The shock to the prostate was surprising and painful... and also very effective. Every last sperm and every ounce of semen was forcibly ejected from his testes and prostate, and ejaculated out through his penis. The ever-present catheter probe took care of any of the precious seed that might have been trapped in the penis or backwashed into the bladder.

While she was finishing the cleaning cycle, Seven collapsed face down on the bed and pulled James with her. After a quick beep, she announced, "Phase three complete." The wall speaker beeped back and responded, "Acknowledged." Seven then relaxed her ass muscles and allowed James to pull free.

Once they were both laying face up on the bed, she turned to him and said in a matter of fact tone, "You have approximately two hours to rest and then we repeat the cycles."

"What do you mean, we repeat the cycles?" he asked angrily, sitting up next to her.

"The fastest that your testicles can replenish seed-- with the help of our drugs-- is one hundred and seven minutes," Seven began to explain. "One hundred twenty minutes allows for the twelve minutes it takes to go through all three phases of the deposit plus six minutes for safety or error. That means we can get thirty-six deposits per day."

"When do I eat? When do I sleep?" James said angrily.

"You don't need to eat," Seven answered calmly. "Future anal flushes will include a nutrient mix that will supply all your needs before the mixture is pulled back out of your body. As far as sleeping, you will have plenty of time between cycles to sleep."

"That's what you think," he yelled, "I'm getting out of here."

"You don't understand, do you, X?" Seven said slowly, turning so that they were looking eye to eye. Her green eyes were almost lifeless as she said, "You can never leave here."

"Why do you keep calling me 'X'?" James asked angrily getting up off of the bed and standing with his arms crossed in front of himself.

He looked around the room and said, still in a very angry voice, "And why is everyone acting like my sperm is more important that I am?"

"You don't understand," Seven repeated as she got off the bed and stood in front of him. She reached up and held him by his shoulders as she said, "James, you are Donor X. Your sperm count was over two hundred million. Your motility is above eighty percent. You-- or at least your sperm-- are not affected by the virus. Your sperm is the hope of the human race."

James just stared at her with his mouth open.

She pointed at the wall and said, "Viewer screen. News. Segment recorded earlier."

Two panels slid back on the wall revealing a screen of some sort. From the graphics across the bottom of the screen, it was obvious that the talking head was reading a story about an explosion downtown. "Volume up," Seven commanded, and the announcer's voice filled the room.

"Luckily," he read solemnly, police and firefighters were able to evacuate almost all residents before the explosion. One resident, James Wiseman, went back into his apartment for some reason and was trapped by the explosion. His body was burned beyond all recognition when it was finally recovered."

"The world thinks you are dead," Seven said forcefully. Holding him again by the shoulders she said, "Get this through your head. James Wiseman is dead. You are now Donor X, the savior of the human race." Her lips curled in a sadistic smile as she added, "And my slave."

Her voice suddenly sounded cheerful. "That's not what they think out there," she said, as she waved her hand in the direction of the outer hatch, "But as long as they receive thirty-six deposits a day... and you don't die or get sick, no one really cares what I do in here."

She chuckled. It was a deep, evil-sounding chuckle. "In here," she said, "I am master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul." She chuckled once again.

James looked over at the hatchway. He thought of running, but realized that he had no idea how to unlock the hatch. He turned back to face Seven.

"You have no idea," she said with a sneer, "how wonderful it feels when your cock pulsates around my catheter probe or your body bounces against mine when I shock your prostate."

Her hands were now on the top of Donor X's shoulders. She turned him to look directly into his eyes and said, "You are in here with me FOREVER." She gave a short laugh before saying, "Or at least for as long as you can keep your little spermies swimming happily for thirty-six deposits a day."

She was now pushing down on his shoulders. He was surprised at her strength. At first he tried to resist and remain standing, but soon he began to lower himself to the ground as she said, "I will give you pleasure of some sort with each deposit, but there will also be pain." She gave him another sneering smile before saying, "You like both."

Once he was kneeling in front of her, Seven took her hands off his shoulders. She smiled down at him and asked, "Do you understand now?"

There was a long silence as he looked slowly around the room that was now his entire world. He could see the strange bicycle seat, lubricated and ready for the next round of deposits. RIAC 7 was looking down at him with those impossibly-colored eyes.

"Well," she said, "DO you understand!?"

James took one long, slow breath before answering. "Yes, Mistress," he then replied as he lowered his head and repeatedly kissed her feet.

"Get into bed and get some sleep," she said softly. "The deposit cycle begins again in one hundred and fourteen minutes."

As he was pulling the light blanket over himself in the bed, he heard Seven beep and say clearly, "Donor X acquired and active."

She laughed brightly as both he and the computer speaker on the wall said together, "Acknowledged."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12