Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave a loud, gasping grunt when I found it - grunted and wriggled herself even more firmly down against my hand, and then the two of us headed towards our separate, but strongly inter-linked releases.

I have no real idea of how long it took us to get there - in some ways no matter how long a time, it still wasn't enough for me. I had never had so many senses being assailed so powerfully. Visually, by the slow and thorough fucking the guy was giving the two beauties on the screen. Tactilely, by the feel of having Kelly's wetly receptive pussy-lips wrapping themselves around my fingers. Aurally, by the slurping sound they made as they slid in and out of her, plus the moaning sighs and grunts coming from the screen beneath me. And of course, internally, by the skilful and tirelessly insistent stimulation the electronically controlled sheath was giving to my by then very close to bursting cock.

When Kelly's orgasm eventually hit her she gave a long, and vibrantly resounding series of steadily rising moaning cries of ecstasy, and I felt my hand and fingers covered with a sudden rush of her sticky fluid. Then, even as I was doing my best to prolong it for her by working my fingers even more briskly, I felt a sudden surge of super-charged excitement as the prostatic probe added its stimulation to all the others, and mine exploded - making me give even louder, but far more gutturally raucous wails as I felt the equipment beneath me urging my cock and balls to finally blast what felt like the entire reservoir of churning semen.

And even when I was sure I had already given up every last drop, I felt the relentless electro-stimulator continuing to squeeze and pump me; successfully urging me to produce just a few, much more reluctantly jetted spurtings.

Because the draining had been so massive, it took me a minute or two to regain control of myself, and when I did and looked around me I saw Kelly standing there, sobbing scarletly.

'I'm - I'm so awfully - sorry - Brian!' she stuttered between barely controlled sniffling whimpers. 'I don't know what came over me - I assure you I've never done anything remotely like that before.'

Of course, apart from anything else, I was anxious to reduce the cause of her all too obvious embarrassment, so replied as reassuringly as I could. 'There's no need to apologise Kelly. I loved what you did, and apart from the pleasure it gave me, I'm sure I came even more strongly because of it - and after all, that is what we are both really here for, isn't it!'

Although her face retained its crimson hue, she did manage to bring her spluttering under better control. 'But apart from being totally unprofessional, I've never acted like that with anyone, at any time! I've no idea what made me do what I did!'

'Well something obviously got to you Kelly - were you watching the film?'

'Yes I was, I have to, so I can monitor the client's responses - we need to understand what does and what doesn't stimulate arousal, in case we need to make adjustments for his future visits.'

'Well there you are then - I know just how much the film turned me on, it obviously got to you too.'

'Maybe, but there was something else going on too - I mean I felt myself reacting when you first came in Brian, and then even more strongly when you came out after having had a shower. But even so, I've still never done anything quite so sluttish with any other man!'

'Please don't use that word Kelly - there was certainly nothing sluttish about your behaviour, just sexy!'

'You don't think that was totally out of order of me?'

'Good heavens no! As I said, I thought it was very, very exciting, I loved what you did.'

She could obviously see that I really meant what I said - that I wasn't just saying it to make her feel that much better about herself - and she even managed to give me a crooked little half smile as she replied. 'Well it certainly felt nice Brian - though not as nice as I think you felt a few moments later!'

I chuckled - 'You're not wrong about that, that machine is fabulous - though of course it was still nowhere near as satisfying as actually making love with a woman you feel strongly about.' I added meaningfully.

She gave me a long, questioningly lingering look, then seemed to mentally shake herself. 'That's quite a different matter Brian. But for now, I have to get you unhooked from the equipment - then while I am sorting everything out you will probably want to take another shower before you get dressed again.'

It only took her a few moments to remove the electrodes that had been monitoring my responses, a few more to simply pull the sheath down off what was left of my erection, then I did as she'd suggested, took a shower before getting dressed again. She was still tidying up the equipment when I returned, and as I would undoubtedly never have a better opportunity to do so, I said. 'What happened between us was very special Kelly, at least for me it was - I'd really like the chance of getting to know you, I mean as a real person, not somebody in this fantasy space. Do you know what I mean?'

While I had been speaking she had been watching me with the same lingering look I had seen earlier, and when it became clear just what was implied by what I'd said, she smiled - then after a short, thoughtful pause, she nodded.

'Well I don't know what time you finish here, or what other plans you probably have for later, but could we at least meet up for a drink somewhere?'

'I'd like that Brian.' she answered in the same vibrantly seductive voice I'd heard the first time she'd spoken to me - and as luck would have it, she had no other particular plans for that evening - and so that's how Kelly and I came to get together.

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND

IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE

PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!