Donovan's Rewarding Revenge Ch. 04

Story Info
Donovan prepares to make a statement.
1.1k words
3.63
34.7k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some thought, Donovan contacted his secretary, Julie. "Julie, this is Donovan."

"Yes sir, did you receive the package?"

"Yes I did. I need you to do a couple of things for me."

"Yes, how may I assist you, sir?"

Donovan spoke fast and assertive, "First, I need you to review the dispatches for our drivers, and tell me whether they are booked for the weekend. Second, I need you to tell me whether you've located a dispatch for me within the Salt Lake City vicinity - one which brings me eastward. Third, I need you to enter the website and account for all of our customers located in Utah. Fourth, I need you to locate the information, and have a report for me within the next hour."

"Yes, sir. Is there anything else?"

"No. Just call me when you have the information."

"Yes, I will. But if I may provide you one answer now, sir?"

"What would that be, Julie?"

"I have already taken the liberty to confirm a pickup in a city named Ogden, which is a city approximately twenty-five miles north of Salt Lake City. Its primary destination is Detroit, with a secondary destination of Cleveland."

"Okay." Donovan remarked, sounding somewhat disappointed.

"I'm sorry, sir. Did you want me to cancel that confirmation?"

"No - not at all Julie. You've done exactly what I've always told you to do - keep the trucks moving. Just call me back within the hour and let me know of the other issues of my request."

Twenty-seven minutes later, Julie called Donovan, "Sir, I have the information that you requested."

"Okay. What do you have?"

"Cleve is in York with a pickup, heading to Atlanta. From there, he has a pickup with a destination of Chicago, and then he…"

Donovan interrupted his secretary. "Julie, I appreciate your specifics, but I don't need all the details. I just need to know whether all of the drivers have work for the weekend." "I'm sorry, sir. Yes, all of the drivers are booked until Tuesday of next week, except for Johnny. He is in layover at Birmingham."

Donovan thought for a moment. "Is there anything going westward that Johnny can pick up, and bring to the Salt Lake City area?"

"I looked into that, sir. But, the closest I can send Johnny is Amarillo."

"Okay. Confirm the pickup and delivery from Birmingham to Amarillo. From there, send Johnny to Ogden for the pickup and delivery to Detroit."

"But, if I were to do that sir, Johnny would be empty load all the way to Ogden."

"Yes, I know Julie. But, I'm authorizing you to do so."

"Yes sir."

"I don't want you to book me a load from the Salt Lake City area until further notice."

"Okay, sir. Is there something wrong?"

"No, Julie. Nothing is wrong. I just need a little time away."

"Yes sir."

"What about the other issue?" Donovan requested.

"Sir, if you're not already aware, Utah isn't one of the mass markets that the website has flourished. In fact, I could only locate seventeen customers within that market."

"That's alright, Julie. Any first names of Brandon?"

"No." She responded, feeling like she was stepping into a land mine area.

"How about Paula?"

"No sir."

"Any 'Bravo' or 'Papa' names?"

"Yes sir. There are three."

"What are they?"

"Let's see… there's a Brian Christensen, and a Brandy Olsen, and a Paul A. Tolman."

Donovan thought for a moment, then requested, "Bring up the accounts of Brandy and Paul. Tell me the history."

With efficiency, Julie clicked at her computer keyboard without effort, typing the names and retrieving the information as fast as the computer's hard drive and mainframe could respond. "As I can see, sir, Brandy became a member one month ago and has a mailing address city of Layton. Paul has been a member for approximately ten months, and has a mailing address city of West Jordan."

Donovan thought a little more, "What city is closer to Salt Lake City?"

Julie responded, "As I can see, sir, West Jordan is a suburban community of Salt Lake City, whereas Layton is a larger city within it's own geographic area, close to that city of Ogden."

"What is the e-mail address of the Tolman membership?"

As Julie responded to her boss's request, Donovan realized that he had located Brandon and all of Brandon's secrets.

With satisfaction, Donovan ordered his secretary, "Retrieve all the account information of the Paul A. Tolman account and e-mail the results to me. I want the name of the member, the address of the member, and all of his account history including every date and time that he entered into the website."

"Yes sir." Julie responded. "Is there anything else?"

"Yes Julie, there is - I want you to think about your work ethics."

"Sir?" Julie feared, quivering on the other end of the telephone line.

"I want you to take the rest of the week off, with pay."

"Are you serious?" Julie enlightened, tears of joy in her eyes.

"Yeah - you deserve it. But you need to forward the office phone to your home so that the drivers and customers can communicate if necessary."

"Yes sir!" Julie remarked, almost dancing on her desk. "You have a great weekend, too!"

"I will, Julie. You enjoy yourself."

"I will Mr. Webb. I thank you so much."

Julie hung up the phone and immediately started working toward the requests of her very strict, yet passionate black boss. Though she was raised in the deeper South, and though her father and husband abhorred the thought of her working for a black man, Julie did as she was required, for she knew that Mr. Webb was a man of excellence. Though she was only twenty-seven years old, no other boss had treated her with so much respect and no other boss had given her so much responsibility as Mr. Webb had. She only wished that her white father and husband would give her the same respect. She only wished that her white husband was as successful as Mr. Webb. She only wished that her husband was as black as Donovan. She only wished that her husband's dick was as lengthy and….

Coming out of dream state, Julie completed the requirements of her boss's request and sent the information of his request to his e-mail address.

--------------------------------------------------

It was an early Thursday morning, and Donovan had reviewed all of the information that his secretary had sent. He had read the information, and had been driving an empty load toward Salt Lake City, from Denver. Yet, though his trailer carried no weight, his mind was filled with heavy thoughts.

Upon his arrival to Salt Lake City, Donovan wrote an e-mail to Brandon.